Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
63,921 - 63,940 of 68,295 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

TRD wrote:
Hello....
Anybody remember this guy?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...
Over 100,000 dead and we can still be distracted by this "squirrel!" call in Egypt.

Assad Jr. had the nerve to call upon Mursi .. to resign..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Party time..!!

Although we won't be there (simply, we were not invited) today at the US Embassy they are having a party.. and the good news is ... we can kind of 'be there'..

"" Tonight starting as 19:30 (Israel time): July 4th festivities LIVE from the Ambassador's residence. Click here for the LIVE broadcast: http://1.usa.gov/1axK7re ""

Chag Sameach, USA..!!

Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Merry New 4th of July & a Happy Belated Independentry!

Here's to the greatest 2 nation-states in the world by far: the Big Satan and the Little Satan that we all love to love!

And our love for US and Israel is decidedly NOT weird or gross! Ok, maybe a little, sometimes, hahaha woohooo!

np:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So all you uber-tarded haters of Freedom, Fun & Awesomeness -- you know who you are, whether you be Muslim, Marxist, neo-Nazi or just tired old jealous butt-hurt "Progressive"-obsess ives .... you can lookey-look at Big Satan's or Little Satan's sexy greatness, but you CANNOT TOUCH, nah-ah, no sir, eat your collective heart out, creeptoids!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Here's to the greatest 2 nation-states in the world by far: the Big Satan and the Little Satan that we all love to love!
And our love for US and Israel is decidedly NOT weird or gross! Ok, maybe a little, sometimes, hahaha woohooo!
np:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bE_0NxYVdvEXX
So all you uber-tarded haters of Freedom, Fun & Awesomeness -- you know who you are, whether you be Muslim, Marxist, neo-Nazi or just tired old jealous butt-hurt "Progressive"-obsess ives .... you can lookey-look at Big Satan's or Little Satan's sexy greatness, but you CANNOT TOUCH, nah-ah, no sir, eat your collective heart out, creeptoids!
All these cuntries that bemoan the Egyptian "Coup" as they like to call it, are bemoaning the people's opposition to Islamic Brotherhood Domination. No better gift on the 4th than send those lunatics packing. It's a great day at sea, Captain!! I, at least, missed you. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Freedom Terrister wrote:
np:
Uh, I forgot. Ahmad was here ranting about Democracy being circumvented by the Military. Nothing like a Radical Muslim scorned. The good thing? He traded in his bomb vest for a 3rd generation set of books about American political history. This kid is eating some fine Cal rug.
CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Poor thing...So that's what it iiis..!!
That's why you don't like ficky fickyyyyy..
It was rape within the familyyyy.
Most little girls get raped at home..
Remember Aisha..??
Well, she was raped by .... what's his face..??....by Khadija's husband ...
..what,... all of the sudden you don't know who is Khadija's husband..??(piss buh)
Was it your dad, I mean .... your biological dad..??
..or was it your dad at the foster home..??
Poor thing..
Look, Aisha (piss buh, too) she went through the same thing and today she is the object of love of one point five billion human beings..
We all love you.
You are the victim.
YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST, YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST, YOU ARE NOT THE RAPIST.
D'you understand that..??
I wrote it three times, Arafat's style. Remember Arafat..??(a rapist himself). When he wanted to get an idea across the audience, he (piss buh) repeated it threeee times.. Like ... like he knew those asses don't understand shit..!!
(who needs fire works on Independence Day ..??... we got Bashar al ass whole..!!)
.......You proved delusional a few times, now you're proving you are off your meds. So are you giving me your family history of your conception?
CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you understand CTM's fascination with your mother. In the 50's-60-s, there was a thing called "playing the dozens". This a brief description of what it entailed:
>The dozens can be a harmless game, or, if tempers flare, a prelude to violence. While the competition, on its face, is usually light-hearted, smiles sometimes mask real tensions. But in its purest form, the dozens is part of an African-American custom of verbal sparring, of woofin' and signifyin', intended to defuse conflict nonviolently, descended from an oral tradition rooted in traditional West African cultures.
"Yo mama", or "yo madra" are common, widely recognized argumentative rejoinder in African-American vernacular speech, is a cryptic and sometimes comical allusion to the dozens. Four examples would be, "Yo mama is so fat, when she jumps in the air, she gets stuck!" or "Yo mama is so stupid that she failed a survey!" or "Yo mama is so stupid she sold her car for gas money!" or "your mama is so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes!"
If you said anything about an African-American's mother, it was an insult that tested his manhood and usually led to a fist fight. Not knowing who his father was, mother was all he had to connect him to this planet. Us crackers, on the other hand, would respond, "What's she got to do with this?" Or, "She didn't do anything to you." It's a cultural thang.
So, VOP, we probably have a disenchanted African-American who was turned away from the voting booth for not showing a valid I.D. and justs wants to antagonize a white Jew, or a black man/woman experiencing the first stage of dementia and is locked into those fun games of the 50's. Either way, the chances of CTM knowing what his mother was, are slim. Judging from what I see, some buzzard crapped on a rock and CTM hatched out in the sun. I hope this helped.
......Wow, did you find that in a book or over-think a few shows of "In Living Color"? You sound like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory". Both of those titles are for T.V. shows just in case you are as stupid as you sound. By the way, Yo Mamas so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger came out of Washingtons nose:)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......Wow, did you find that in a book or over-think a few shows of "In Living Color"? You sound like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory". Both of those titles are for T.V. shows just in case you are as stupid as you sound. By the way, Yo Mamas so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger came out of Washingtons nose:)
Mom has long passed, Cumstain. When we gonna hook up for cocktails? As I said before, I'm local. C'mon, come out of the basement stealing the neighbor's wi-fi. My treat. Girly-Man. Are you old enough to drive? When I pack your mud I want to make sure your consent won't get me in trouble. Your silence is deafening. Your fans are waiting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I say that it's not a bad thing? Maybe the Brotherhood won't get a foothold there either.
You can say that but the truth is, there's no such thing as a good thing left in Syria. No matter which side you're on, you're fcuked

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>.
Assad Jr. had the nerve to call upon Mursi .. to resign..
Well, it was obvious to anyone, even a fellow despot, that the people changed their minds. Sure, he was legit and all but in the Muslim version of democracy there are an infinite number of do-overs. This zhit will be repeated throughout the region because none of these pseudo-democratic revolutions has any concept of term limits or peaceful transition of power. If it's Arab politics in particular, someone has to die.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
np:
Happy Independence Day FT!
CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom has long passed, Cumstain. When we gonna hook up for cocktails? As I said before, I'm local. C'mon, come out of the basement stealing the neighbor's wi-fi. My treat. Girly-Man. Are you old enough to drive? When I pack your mud I want to make sure your consent won't get me in trouble. Your silence is deafening. Your fans are waiting.
.....Sorry to hear that. But in light of your other remarks, is that true? You and the whole have that delusional throne you're sharing so I have to ask .
CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

This entire area and peoples have been under fire and at war for a few thousand years. These people and cultures have survived. So with a few thousand years of experience on how to survive being invaded, don't you think this is just another page to them all? We, the U.S. are broke from trying to buy a couple of regimes, maybe we should allow them to build their own countries for awhile. Bahgdad is known as the cradle of civilization, maybe they can rebuild a few shaodows of this on their own without U.S. involvment. It would help our own economy back here greatly, especially if the Pres would get the oil companies in line. We could save a lot of money if we pulled out of Israel all together and send all of our jew politicians there as well. It is much more meaningful to do your own work and have your own success instead of depending on a handout.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Hi, CTM ... did you .... did you come here to apologize..??

Wrong day. We take apologies three times a week on Monday, Monday and Monday only.

Come back next Tuesday..

CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Hi, CTM ... did you .... did you come here to apologize..??
Wrong day. We take apologies three times a week on Monday, Monday and Monday only.
Come back next Tuesday..
...In your dreams. Take your meds. The short nasty version of what I said, that would be dumbing it down for you,is.. The entire region has thousands of years of war experience. We should pull out all aid, send every jew politician we have over there, and let you kill each other until there are enough dead those surviving will understand the value of peace. It'll be a twofer for the U.S. We can save billions on aid and get rid of the most despicable of our crooked politicians. Looking at the thousands of years of your "persecution" Hitler was the latest one with the idea. He was wrong to do what he did, but after seeing the deeds of the jew politician here, understandable. You are such a despicable culture when you live up to the stereotype, not all do, thank God. But God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him. At some point the message will arrive, but we, the U.S., should stop wasting our money and time until you kill enough of each other to understand. Still the same after 3 thousand years, just new weapons and money.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>...In your dreams. Take your meds. The short nasty version of what I said, that would be dumbing it down for you,is.. The entire region has thousands of years of war experience. We should pull out all aid, send every jew politician we have over there, and let you kill each other until there are enough dead those surviving will understand the value of peace. It'll be a twofer for the U.S. We can save billions on aid and get rid of the most despicable of our crooked politicians. Looking at the thousands of years of your "persecution" Hitler was the latest one with the idea. He was wrong to do what he did, but after seeing the deeds of the jew politician here, understandable. You are such a despicable culture when you live up to the stereotype, not all do, thank God. But God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him. At some point the message will arrive, but we, the U.S., should stop wasting our money and time until you kill enough of each other to understand. Still the same after 3 thousand years, just new weapons and money.

""God did send a saviour to those who needed his guidance the most, and you killed him.""

Hey, I'm with you on this one..
In the name of all the Jews.... those already gone, those presently breading and breathing ... and those on the way .. I hereby present our sincere apologies for having killed Jesus Christ.

Is that o.k... or you think I missed something..

Now, how about you, Ms. CTM .... let's size you with the same measuring tape. God sent to Topix a savior ... an angel ... a prophet, the best guy available this side of the Mississippi .... all of it free of charge. Almighty God sent to Topix Bashal al ass whole .. and the first thing you think of doing is insult his mother publicly...

No, no, no. You can't preach us on ancient cultures. Not when you haven't shown yet a minimum of respect, education, good manners, values and principles..

I say you change your nick to CTM-1 and start all over again..
D'you think you can do that..??

Bashar al ass whole, l'envoie

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

First dates and what to expect:

ANGLO/SAXON WOMEN:

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out a bit.
Third date: You get to have sex but only when she wants to and only in the missionary position.

IRISH WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

ITALIAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a Mistress.

CHINESE WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you realize nothing is ever going to happen.

INDIAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.

BLACK WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone else.

MEXICAN WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later, her mother, father, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Tijuana strip.

JEWISH WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You spend all your money to impress her.
Second Date: You take a loan to keep the image.
Third Date: You're broke, she finds someone wealthier.

ARAB WOMEN:

<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
Second Date: You are shot dead in the street and your balls are fed to the goats.
No third date!

The POINT?

'DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE IRISH ?

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
First dates and what to expect:
ANGLO/SAXON WOMEN:
First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out a bit.
Third date: You get to have sex but only when she wants to and only in the missionary position.
IRISH WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
ITALIAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a Mistress.
CHINESE WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you realize nothing is ever going to happen.
INDIAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.
BLACK WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone else.
MEXICAN WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later, her mother, father, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Tijuana strip.
JEWISH WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: You spend all your money to impress her.
Second Date: You take a loan to keep the image.
Third Date: You're broke, she finds someone wealthier.
ARAB WOMEN:
<mime-attachment.jpg>
First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
Second Date: You are shot dead in the street and your balls are fed to the goats.
No third date!
The POINT?
'DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE IRISH ?

Too bad you are posting this info now ... three weeks after we have made travel plans to the USA and China.. and bought already tickets through Travelocity.

Too bad... because I've never had a strong, rich and full-bodied Irish beer.. in my whole life..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

CTM wrote:
This entire area and peoples have been under fire and at war for a few thousand years. These people and cultures have survived. So with a few thousand years of experience on how to survive being invaded, don't you think this is just another page to them all? We, the U.S. are broke from trying to buy a couple of regimes, maybe we should allow them to build their own countries for awhile. Bahgdad is known as the cradle of civilization, maybe they can rebuild a few shaodows of this on their own without U.S. involvment. It would help our own economy back here greatly, especially if the Pres would get the oil companies in line. We could save a lot of money if we pulled out of Israel all together and send all of our jew politicians there as well. It is much more meaningful to do your own work and have your own success instead of depending on a handout.
Great example of a neonazi hitler jr, piece of shit. Go get stuffed vermin.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>.
Too bad you are posting this info now ... three weeks after we have made travel plans to the USA and China.. and bought already tickets through Travelocity.
Too bad... because I've never had a strong, rich and full-bodied Irish beer.. in my whole life..
You need a strong, rich and full bodied Irish young lady and then maybe a nice beer. Priorities my friend priorities. Just watch out for those muslim mamas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,096,047
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jessup 176,791
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 min _Zoey_ 7,735
Word (Dec '08) 9 min _Zoey_ 4,632
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 min _Zoey_ 287
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,639
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 556
Amy 8-21 1 hr PEllen 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters