Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,196)

Showing posts 63,901 - 63,920 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! i talking about how our Paranoid Americans love Race=masterbating, use to attack those not of our tribe! The Us authority won't give up war monger bush and protecting a war criminal and what kind of mess we are sentimg to world? It means US will never be trusted again as we hiding a War criminal, no wonder you our Right wing Americans are ruining US and world . Of course you right wing Americans don't give a shit! The thing you find US will be kicked to side and our Econoomy will be in shambles..
learn anything from Fall of greedy and corruted nations building Empires of the past? Likee fall of Ancient Rome/greece to Fall of NAZI germany and WIEMER rEPUBLIC... YOU NOT THAT IGNORANT ARE YOU rIGHT WAR MONGERUNG aMERICAN GRUNTS, YOU KIND ARE doing a disservice for those good Americaqns/immogrants who had build up this Old Glory we all today called USA for centuries and while you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers had ruined US in few Decades! Shame on you , you grunts should be stripped of your US citizenship and sent to jail for war crimes agaisnt humanity. Don't you feel n shame of what you did you our American War mongers did to US and world with you demonized War machines. You morons...

Yes, indeed. I'm all for it.. goddamn'it ..!! Let's get TRD stripped..!!

Now, to do it right .. we are going to need a top of the line stripper. I mean, you don't strip a guy like TRD with .. just a stripper.

Tell me what do you think of this stripper..??

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
So, unless I've done the math wrong the deadline has come and gone. Can you guys hear the revolution re-starting from Israel or is it quieter than that?
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

What started as an intellectual confrontation between Fundamentalist Islamic Brotherhood and Liberal Egyptians, today has evolved into the outcry of 60 to 70 percent of the population, that has to make ends meet out of two dollars a day ... and because of the steep increases in prices of food stuff, two dollars it is no longer enough in the midst of scarce basic supplies.

Tourism that kept busy a considerable part of the workforce and provided foreign currency income has been hit and deteriorated since Mubarak was ousted.

The financial support of rich Arab countries is not granted any longer.

Sisi can carry a putsch in the coming ours, if needed... and be successful at it. That will probably rev down the spirits in Tahrir. However, if Sisi is not backed by massive petrodollars investments from the Arab brothers across the Red Sea to produce jobs, food and health services to begin with... he won't be able to hold power without blood sheds all over the country.

Sad. We need harmony within Egypt... for our own survival.

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

In one hour, Sisi is expected to declare a state of emergency ....and on this side of the border, write it down, the big losers are the Palestinians.

How come..?? Khaled Mashall and his crew put all the chips at the Egyptian number and they lost...(again)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Now, to do it right .. we are going to need a top of the line stripper. I mean, you don't strip a guy like TRD with .. just a stripper.
No...stop...stop some more.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>.
What started as an intellectual confrontation between Fundamentalist Islamic Brotherhood and Liberal Egyptians, today has evolved into the outcry of 60 to 70 percent of the population, that has to make ends meet out of two dollars a day ... and because of the steep increases in prices of food stuff, two dollars it is no longer enough in the midst of scarce basic supplies.
Tourism that kept busy a considerable part of the workforce and provided foreign currency income has been hit and deteriorated since Mubarak was ousted.
The financial support of rich Arab countries is not granted any longer.
Sisi can carry a putsch in the coming ours, if needed... and be successful at it. That will probably rev down the spirits in Tahrir. However, if Sisi is not backed by massive petrodollars investments from the Arab brothers across the Red Sea to produce jobs, food and health services to begin with... he won't be able to hold power without blood sheds all over the country.
Sad. We need harmony within Egypt... for our own survival.
It's a classic catch-22. They had a revolution to overthrow a dictator and install democracy. Now they have to abandon democracy to rescue the country from it's democratically elected leadership.

I'm not a fan of the regime but this is no way to run a country.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>.
While the vid was 1:11 long, you can bet that Muslim watched it all looking for livestock. What he saw was as foreign to him as our way of life. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

In one hour, Sisi is expected to declare a state of emergency ....and on this side of the border, write it down, the big losers are the Palestinians.
How come..?? Khaled Mashall and his crew put all the chips at the Egyptian number and they lost...(again)
That isn't halal, is it? I can't get Ahmad into a friendly wager and yet Hamas can gamble a future state on a roll of the dice? I'm going to take some time and think back to the last time they did something right.(don't wait up for me)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Timing being everything, this ought to be good.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-style/20...
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICA..!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GEhMNzw-5_o/T_Ukp9u...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

It's good to know that despite decades of enmity, Egypt still likes their Israeli neighbors. The bad part is that they like them with garlic, butter and a sachet of saffron, cumin and cardamom.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

GO HEBREWS!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICA..!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GEhMNzw-5_o/T_Ukp9u...
What's the French chick got to do withit?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
It's good to know that despite decades of enmity, Egypt still likes their Israeli neighbors. The bad part is that they like them with garlic, butter and a sachet of saffron, cumin and cardamom.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
GO HEBREWS!
You made me cry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me cry.
It's OK, don't ask don't tell is over.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What's the French chick got to do with it?
You talking about me?

Is this place troll heaven and out of control?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What's the French chick got to do withit?

Ohhh, you ..... you didn't know..
It has to do with, liberty, freedom and also the independence thing..

Je vous explique.

Voici Claudine. Elle travaille a AIPAC..

She's 237 .. and still looking good..

I hope you have a great barbecue, cold beers for the troops and some wine for the officers..

We are just recovering from the latest invasion of Taglit-Birthright. The lady of my heart's nice from Long Island was here with them. So this year our celebrating will consist only of empting au bord de la Mediterranee, a bottle of Carmel Selected Merlot and going through some cholesterol loaded smelly cheese and locally baked baguette ...that the lady of my heart got at her favorite Shuk Hakarmel (open market in the heart of Tel Aviv) stall.

... something tells me that for dessert ... I might get lucky..

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about me?

Indeed..!!
This troll's maintained and operated forum .. it's nothing but the beacon of culture and politic indoctrination of the whole WWW..

Happy Independence day to you too ...
Are you independent..?? Or you still have to get once a week out of the dryer, the worn out socks of some heavy weight, snoring, bold, toilet lid pee sprinkling, ignorant, big mouth s.o.b...??
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
Now I know you are also blond..
I'll write it again. Print it and glue it on your refrigerator's door so you can see several times every day..
I do four positions ... arba, quatre, si (Mandarin), cuatro, four, fier, shetiry... ohh, and I almost forgot quattro ...(thanks, ladies)
One of them, just one of them .... because of the geography and mechanics involved ... provides deep penetration.. of my humble tool..
Kapisch..??
Tell you the truth,...this is one of those things that in practice are easier to visualize than in theory..
.....You know the only woman you ever made cry was your mother when she caught you masturbating and saw how small it is. She cried knowing she will become a grandmother. This is a blessing on the world though, we don't need another self absorbed delusional idiot.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>.
If you tell me what positions you do ... I'll tell you how old I am..
Deal..??
....Maybe you should ask your mother. By the way, hold old is your little brother? Looks different from you,no? So part of me is always a little closer than you know:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

Who the f*ck gives the f*ckin military the right to suspend the constitution? This is beyond ridiculous.

I will not be surprised if this sh*t turns into a civil war. Yay democracy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about me?
Narcissistic much?

It's just the seasonal shift, summer trolls. We don't always attract the desirable ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,901 - 63,920 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,202
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Tinka 167,624
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Mothra 43,007
Amy 4-19 36 min Kuuipo 13
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Larry 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,069
Abby 4-19 3 hr Julie 17
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••