Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
63,861 - 63,880 of 68,369 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70355 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
A continuación, vamos a tratar de español, ya que claramente que usted no podes encontrar su propio culo, en Inglés.
Culo! JAJAJAJAJAAAA

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70356 Jul 2, 2013
XYZ Open Your Doors wrote:
<quoted text>Not a malay, so you race masterbating! Are you getting paraniod on us all? I wonder how many enemies around the world You Us/Isreal war mongers had made?
Not really, Malaysians are not a race, they're a nationality. I only went there because the weak link you presented hinted at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal which is a figment of their retired PM's imagination. It all boils down to you running off half-cocked because it just felt so good in your gut to think Bush was prosecuted for war crimes, right? I guess it's just a matter of perception because what you're doing seems a lot more like "masterbating" than what I did.

A better question for you is not how many enemies we've made around the world but rather why is it we don't give a shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70357 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Culo! JAJAJAJAJAAAA
5% comprehension! Yay!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#70358 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, Malaysians are not a race, they're a nationality. I only went there because the weak link you presented hinted at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal which is a figment of their retired PM's imagination. It all boils down to you running off half-cocked because it just felt so good in your gut to think Bush was prosecuted for war crimes, right? I guess it's just a matter of perception because what you're doing seems a lot more like "masterbating" than what I did.
A better question for you is not how many enemies we've made around the world but rather why is it we don't give a shit.
DUH! i talking about how our Paranoid Americans love Race=masterbating, use to attack those not of our tribe! The Us authority won't give up war monger bush and protecting a war criminal and what kind of mess we are sentimg to world? It means US will never be trusted again as we hiding a War criminal, no wonder you our Right wing Americans are ruining US and world . Of course you right wing Americans don't give a shit! The thing you find US will be kicked to side and our Econoomy will be in shambles..

learn anything from Fall of greedy and corruted nations building Empires of the past? Likee fall of Ancient Rome/greece to Fall of NAZI germany and WIEMER rEPUBLIC... YOU NOT THAT IGNORANT ARE YOU rIGHT WAR MONGERUNG aMERICAN GRUNTS, YOU KIND ARE doing a disservice for those good Americaqns/immogrants who had build up this Old Glory we all today called USA for centuries and while you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers had ruined US in few Decades! Shame on you , you grunts should be stripped of your US citizenship and sent to jail for war crimes agaisnt humanity. Don't you feel n shame of what you did you our American War mongers did to US and world with you demonized War machines. You morons...
XYZ OPEN U DOORS

United States

#70359 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>5% comprehension! Yay!
big deal , nothing intellectual stimulating coming from you!
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70360 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least we know he/she is an uneducated, illiterate POS. Has barely mastered English on a 2nd grade level and has had to repeat that class a minimum of three years. But, today nobody fails. Especially when you're older than the Janitor. It's all about fostering that falsehood that everybody is a winner. Want to bet that if this wannabe terrorist was born over here, he/she would cry about getting hit during dodge-ball? You're right. Useless (ignorant) savages. My adjective. You're welcome.

That's it..!! Now I know it. You wrote Microsoft Words..!!

Every time I toss at the audience in Blaming Israel for Carnage, the 'savage ignorants' blessing, Words wants me to correct it and write 'ignorant'..!!

I'm translating from Hebrew; 'boor' and in plural form 'boorim'.

I want it as a noun and Bill Gates sustains it's and adjective..

But semantics on the side, those asses ... they are not 'ignorants'. They know exactly how the dices rolled for the last 120 years on this hood. They just decided to 'ignore' the facts.

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70361 Jul 2, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......It's curious that I thought you were just some 17 year old brat with a daddy that gets him out of any responsibility for himself. Now I know you are just a little punk that needs a smack to make him cry. Yes, as in you don't rate enough to be a 17 year old punk in my book.

If you tell me what positions you do ... I'll tell you how old I am..

Deal..??
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70362 Jul 2, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......Well at least we know you're not piloting the boat since you are on the computer. Four ways deep? Did you get past one finger and a thumb? Sounds like you tried all four.

Now I know you are also blond..

I'll write it again. Print it and glue it on your refrigerator's door so you can see several times every day..

I do four positions ... arba, quatre, si (Mandarin), cuatro, four, fier, shetiry... ohh, and I almost forgot quattro ...(thanks, ladies)

One of them, just one of them .... because of the geography and mechanics involved ... provides deep penetration.. of my humble tool..

Kapisch..??
Tell you the truth,...this is one of those things that in practice are easier to visualize than in theory..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70363 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, Malaysians are not a race, they're a nationality. I only went there because the weak link you presented hinted at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal which is a figment of their retired PM's imagination. It all boils down to you running off half-cocked because it just felt so good in your gut to think Bush was prosecuted for war crimes, right? I guess it's just a matter of perception because what you're doing seems a lot more like "masterbating" than what I did.

Muslims don't need enemies ...
They have each other..

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70364 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>Not a malay, so you race masterbating! Are you getting paraniod on us all? I wonder how many enemies around the world You Us/Isreal war mongers had made?
0 (zero) enemies. They are all dead.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70366 Jul 3, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
They have each other..
One of the great observations of this century!!!!!!!!!! Bravo whole!!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70367 Jul 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
Almost like a mock election. You can tell this person is not an American and barely went to school. It's a Troll. Don't feed the animals. Okay, if it makes day, I'll read it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70368 Jul 3, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! i talking about how our Paranoid Americans love Race=masterbating, use to attack those not of our tribe! The Us authority won't give up war monger bush and protecting a war criminal and what kind of mess we are sentimg to world? It means US will never be trusted again as we hiding a War criminal, no wonder you our Right wing Americans are ruining US and world . Of course you right wing Americans don't give a shit! The thing you find US will be kicked to side and our Econoomy will be in shambles..
learn anything from Fall of greedy and corruted nations building Empires of the past? Likee fall of Ancient Rome/greece to Fall of NAZI germany and WIEMER rEPUBLIC... YOU NOT THAT IGNORANT ARE YOU rIGHT WAR MONGERUNG aMERICAN GRUNTS, YOU KIND ARE doing a disservice for those good Americaqns/immogrants who had build up this Old Glory we all today called USA for centuries and while you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers had ruined US in few Decades! Shame on you , you grunts should be stripped of your US citizenship and sent to jail for war crimes agaisnt humanity. Don't you feel n shame of what you did you our American War mongers did to US and world with you demonized War machines. You morons...
You seem a little preoccupied with self-gratification so I'm going to suggest you go rub one out.

I think I'll let you sit in the puddle for the day and think about what you're suggesting...that the US is no longer the greatest country on earth, with the greatest brain trust, the strongest economy, the most powerful military and the most developed sense of justice in the world.

Finally, get it through your head that we are a guilt-based society...your Muslim shame game doesn't work here.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70369 Jul 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
0 (zero) enemies. They are all dead.
Look familiar? This was Algeria.

>The fundamentalist Islamic Salvation Front (Front Islamique du Salut; FIS) won the largest number of votes in the country's first-ever parliamentary elections in Dec. 1991. To thwart the electoral results, the army canceled the general election, which plunged the country into a bloody civil war. An estimated 100,000 people have been massacred by Islamic terrorists since war began in Jan. 1992. The undeclared civil war escalated in its brutality and senselessness in 1997–1998. Islamic extremists, who had originally focused their attacks on government officials and then shifted to intellectuals and journalists, abandoned political motivations entirely and targeted defenseless villagers. The mass slaughters were as savage as they were random, and the government was markedly ineffectual.......<

The Military took over.

In 2012, this: The opposition's hope for gaining influence and a voice in government were dashed in parliamentary elections in May 2012. A coalition of moderate Islamist parties were optimistic that they could ride the wave of change and reform that has swept the region since the Arab Spring of 2011. But the coalition won only 48 out of 463 seats, and accused the ruling National Liberation Front (FLN), which took 220 seats, of fraud.

Basically, Islam was kicked to the curb. One can only hope.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70370 Jul 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost like a mock election. You can tell this person is not an American and barely went to school. It's a Troll. Don't feed the animals. Okay, if it makes day, I'll read it.
I think I met it's brother over at Blaming Izzy. I wouldn't be surprised to find out we've got a member of the Sands family in our midst.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70371 Jul 3, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
They have each other..
Pretty keen observation for a seventeen=year-old. Take two attaboys out of petty cash.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70372 Jul 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look familiar? This was Algeria.
>The fundamentalist Islamic Salvation Front (Front Islamique du Salut; FIS) won the largest number of votes in the country's first-ever parliamentary elections in Dec. 1991. To thwart the electoral results, the army canceled the general election, which plunged the country into a bloody civil war. An estimated 100,000 people have been massacred by Islamic terrorists since war began in Jan. 1992. The undeclared civil war escalated in its brutality and senselessness in 1997–1998. Islamic extremists, who had originally focused their attacks on government officials and then shifted to intellectuals and journalists, abandoned political motivations entirely and targeted defenseless villagers. The mass slaughters were as savage as they were random, and the government was markedly ineffectual.......<
The Military took over.
In 2012, this: The opposition's hope for gaining influence and a voice in government were dashed in parliamentary elections in May 2012. A coalition of moderate Islamist parties were optimistic that they could ride the wave of change and reform that has swept the region since the Arab Spring of 2011. But the coalition won only 48 out of 463 seats, and accused the ruling National Liberation Front (FLN), which took 220 seats, of fraud.
Basically, Islam was kicked to the curb. One can only hope.
Uh, I meant Fundamentalist Islam was kicked to the curb. Algeria is 99% Sunni. ;<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70373 Jul 3, 2013
So, unless I've done the math wrong the deadline has come and gone. Can you guys hear the revolution re-starting from Israel or is it quieter than that?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70374 Jul 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I meant Fundamentalist Islam was kicked to the curb. Algeria is 99% Sunni. ;<(
You may want to re-phrase that to "... it appears that Fundamentalist Islam was kicked to the curb". I have a feeling that while they claim to be victims of them, Islam has their own Illuminati pulling the strings behind the scenes. Nowhere in the world can appearances be so deceiving.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70375 Jul 3, 2013
Who says this is a waste of time? I learned a new expression today thanks to our little pastime.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/2013/07...

Were it not for our conversation, I might never have learned what "cocking a snook" means. Thanks for your part in my education!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PDUPONT 1,100,232
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 22 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE