Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
63,841 - 63,860 of 68,065 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look ... for a long time I've been doing four positions.
One of them warranties deep penetration ... but I learned not to do it with a partner that ... how should I put it ... with a partner that doesn't want to explore new things... Kapisch..??
Are you the curious type CTM..??
Are you suggesting she may be hot for you? She does appear to like a spanking. I have always thought you were sexy. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Stan wrote:
Wow
Clean up in aisle 4.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting she may be hot for you? She does appear to like a spanking. I have always thought you were sexy. 8>)

I can do spanking as a favor only ...
Actually,....here and there .. there's always a request.
We do it on one of the four, namely ...doggy style..
But again, only as a favor ... ark, ark, ark ..

XYZ u Zipper IS OPEN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Withdrawal because in account of over 139 nations members ofUN support Palestine to me a nation State and while US /Israel gets the shaft.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>

Y, it's not only that I'm sexy..
I'm creative, I flow according to the subject, I'm full of surprises, unconventional, provide entertainment .. for instance, if we get together on a hot tub ... I will ask CTM if she has any objection having Moishe also on the tub ... you know, a menage..
Moishe is my yellow rubber duck ...

XYZ u Zipper is Open

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, it's just frustrating to think that we helped those guys reach paradise. In fact, the best I can say about it is that it appears that no donkeys were hurt in the making of that video.
The US military: turning big pieces into little pieces since the 18th century.
Actually world big bully Us been at war and war and many wars since birth of nation I mean the world biggest US Militarism Imperialist interventionist Empire of evil, as no contest compare with other nations, as all over the world causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping... be afraid ! it Evil beastly empire of evil!:) HEHHEHEHHEE i hope i don't piss off the American War mongering animals! HEHE HE EH !
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

XYZ u Zipper is Open wrote:
<quoted text>Actually world big bully Us been at war and war and many wars since birth of nation I mean the world biggest US Militarism Imperialist interventionist Empire of evil, as no contest compare with other nations, as all over the world causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping... be afraid ! it Evil beastly empire of evil!:) HEHHEHEHHEE i hope i don't piss off the American War mongering animals! HEHE HE EH !

From your HEHHEHEHHEE ... I deduce that you don't have good coordination on your fingers, you are under the influence ... or that you were typing with your left hand..only.

Look, you are in the Israel forum ... and the least you can do is give us the credit that we deserve...

""..causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping..."" all these you are wrongly attributing to the Americans and that's unfair, to say the least.

Zionism and its bastard creation, the State of Israel are the ones that are causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping...

Da'Americans all they had was that guy George, you know ... George the 'big mouth'; the one that thought ..""Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.""

George S. Patton

Exercise the Hehehe thing, put some heart on it ... and when you'll notice some progress, come back ..

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

... I don't even know why I devote these precious minutes on the last leg of the regatta ... to useless savage ignorants..

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

... I don't even know why I devote these precious minutes on the last leg of the regatta ... to useless savage ignorants..
Well, at least we know he/she is an uneducated, illiterate POS. Has barely mastered English on a 2nd grade level and has had to repeat that class a minimum of three years. But, today nobody fails. Especially when you're older than the Janitor. It's all about fostering that falsehood that everybody is a winner. Want to bet that if this wannabe terrorist was born over here, he/she would cry about getting hit during dodge-ball? You're right. Useless (ignorant) savages. My adjective. You're welcome.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
Look ... for a long time I've been doing four positions.
One of them warranties deep penetration ... but I learned not to do it with a partner that ... how should I put it ... with a partner that doesn't want to explore new things... Kapisch..??
Are you the curious type CTM..??
......It's curious that I thought you were just some 17 year old brat with a daddy that gets him out of any responsibility for himself. Now I know you are just a little punk that needs a smack to make him cry. Yes, as in you don't rate enough to be a 17 year old punk in my book.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

XYZ u Zipper is Open wrote:
<quoted text>Actually world big bully Us been at war and war and many wars since birth of nation I mean the world biggest US Militarism Imperialist interventionist Empire of evil, as no contest compare with other nations, as all over the world causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping... be afraid ! it Evil beastly empire of evil!:) HEHHEHEHHEE i hope i don't piss off the American War mongering animals! HEHE HE EH !
Not for nothing but that's a lot of words. You could have made three sentences out of the verbs alone.

I can tell from your accent you're not from here. Tell me, have I ever bombed you before?
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least we know he/she is an uneducated, illiterate POS. Has barely mastered English on a 2nd grade level and has had to repeat that class a minimum of three years. But, today nobody fails. Especially when you're older than the Janitor. It's all about fostering that falsehood that everybody is a winner. Want to bet that if this wannabe terrorist was born over here, he/she would cry about getting hit during dodge-ball? You're right. Useless (ignorant) savages. My adjective. You're welcome.
Yea you pre-kindergarten antic is noted, get educated. YET, Another ignorant ignorumus of moron , a real mendacious obsequious subservient of fool in our very presence, I see you still licking you masters boostrap! I don't believe in violences, wars... you the world biggest terrorist, as the International war Crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co, Blair and Co. for war crimes against world hunmaity , U next war mongering meathead Jugheads. Then why over 139 nations give you war mongering US /isreal the biggest Middle Fingers? You war mongerings days sooner or later will come to end as int'l War Crimes tribinal will see you in hell!
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not for nothing but that's a lot of words. You could have made three sentences out of the verbs alone.
I can tell from your accent you're not from here. Tell me, have I ever bombed you before?
You could had used you meathead jughead of little pee-on brain to educate yourself about your evils. And yet you ignorant about International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & Co... you think you nation is exempt, you ignorant ignorANUS! Get educate dimwit! You Sentence structure is not perfect either you grunts! JAJAJAJAJAJA
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

ADD! I'm Not on the Isreal forum but on The World wide forum, Enjoy pinhead grunters and So shall the world will know of you war mongering evils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

XYZ Open Your Doors wrote:
<quoted text>You could had used you meathead jughead of little pee-on brain to educate yourself about your evils. And yet you ignorant about International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & Co... you think you nation is exempt, you ignorant ignorANUS! Get educate dimwit! You Sentence structure is not perfect either you grunts! JAJAJAJAJAJA
You wouldn't happen to have a link to the "International War Crimes Tribunal" that tried anyone named Bush now would you? Hmmmm? Please?

I mean, how's a meathead jughead of little pee-on brain like me supposed to learn anything if you don't support your claims?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

ADD! I'm Not on the Isreal forum but on The World wide forum, Enjoy pinhead grunters and So shall the world will know of you war mongering evils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
While we're all adding and zhit, Topix, all of it, is an American company based in California where English is the language of the realm.

You should learn it.
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/bush-blair-... ...

Nov 15, 2011 Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal SEAN ... The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is an initiative of Malaysia's retired Prime Minister .
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>While we're all adding and zhit, Topix, all of it, is an American company based in California where English is the language of the realm.
You should learn it.
World is the oyster - you fool! Spanish , chinese...Multi-lingual is the future Jobs are worldwide . English is secondary ! You pinhead meatheads!! MBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get with the program or died a pauper mtf!
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Oh shtttttt, Egypt getting ready to blow, Israel is shaking in their boots. The old saying what comes around goes around might be coming true soon.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/bush-blair-... ...
Nov 15, 2011 Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal SEAN ... The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is an initiative of Malaysia's retired Prime Minister .
Is that it my Malay friend? That busted link that leads nowhere is how you support your claims? Take a moment, collect yourself and try again. Remember, your credibility is at stake. I would hate to think you didn't know the difference between a symbolic and an actual war crimes trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,084,268
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,169
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 22 min hands on AR 2
Woman Sues Plastic Surgeon Over Labeling Surger... 48 min Tina 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,021
EBOLA virus can solve many of USA problems. 1 hr I say go ye forward 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,906
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••