Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70336 Jul 2, 2013
XYZ u Zipper is Open wrote:
<quoted text>Actually world big bully Us been at war and war and many wars since birth of nation I mean the world biggest US Militarism Imperialist interventionist Empire of evil, as no contest compare with other nations, as all over the world causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping... be afraid ! it Evil beastly empire of evil!:) HEHHEHEHHEE i hope i don't piss off the American War mongering animals! HEHE HE EH !

From your HEHHEHEHHEE ... I deduce that you don't have good coordination on your fingers, you are under the influence ... or that you were typing with your left hand..only.

Look, you are in the Israel forum ... and the least you can do is give us the credit that we deserve...

""..causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping..."" all these you are wrongly attributing to the Americans and that's unfair, to say the least.

Zionism and its bastard creation, the State of Israel are the ones that are causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping...

Da'Americans all they had was that guy George, you know ... George the 'big mouth'; the one that thought ..""Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.""

George S. Patton

Exercise the Hehehe thing, put some heart on it ... and when you'll notice some progress, come back ..

Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70337 Jul 2, 2013
... I don't even know why I devote these precious minutes on the last leg of the regatta ... to useless savage ignorants..

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70340 Jul 2, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
... I don't even know why I devote these precious minutes on the last leg of the regatta ... to useless savage ignorants..
Well, at least we know he/she is an uneducated, illiterate POS. Has barely mastered English on a 2nd grade level and has had to repeat that class a minimum of three years. But, today nobody fails. Especially when you're older than the Janitor. It's all about fostering that falsehood that everybody is a winner. Want to bet that if this wannabe terrorist was born over here, he/she would cry about getting hit during dodge-ball? You're right. Useless (ignorant) savages. My adjective. You're welcome.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70341 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>.
Look ... for a long time I've been doing four positions.
One of them warranties deep penetration ... but I learned not to do it with a partner that ... how should I put it ... with a partner that doesn't want to explore new things... Kapisch..??
Are you the curious type CTM..??
......It's curious that I thought you were just some 17 year old brat with a daddy that gets him out of any responsibility for himself. Now I know you are just a little punk that needs a smack to make him cry. Yes, as in you don't rate enough to be a 17 year old punk in my book.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70342 Jul 2, 2013
XYZ u Zipper is Open wrote:
<quoted text>Actually world big bully Us been at war and war and many wars since birth of nation I mean the world biggest US Militarism Imperialist interventionist Empire of evil, as no contest compare with other nations, as all over the world causing dissension, dividing nations to wars, plundering , mass murdering, raping... be afraid ! it Evil beastly empire of evil!:) HEHHEHEHHEE i hope i don't piss off the American War mongering animals! HEHE HE EH !
Not for nothing but that's a lot of words. You could have made three sentences out of the verbs alone.

I can tell from your accent you're not from here. Tell me, have I ever bombed you before?
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70343 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least we know he/she is an uneducated, illiterate POS. Has barely mastered English on a 2nd grade level and has had to repeat that class a minimum of three years. But, today nobody fails. Especially when you're older than the Janitor. It's all about fostering that falsehood that everybody is a winner. Want to bet that if this wannabe terrorist was born over here, he/she would cry about getting hit during dodge-ball? You're right. Useless (ignorant) savages. My adjective. You're welcome.
Yea you pre-kindergarten antic is noted, get educated. YET, Another ignorant ignorumus of moron , a real mendacious obsequious subservient of fool in our very presence, I see you still licking you masters boostrap! I don't believe in violences, wars... you the world biggest terrorist, as the International war Crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co, Blair and Co. for war crimes against world hunmaity , U next war mongering meathead Jugheads. Then why over 139 nations give you war mongering US /isreal the biggest Middle Fingers? You war mongerings days sooner or later will come to end as int'l War Crimes tribinal will see you in hell!
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70344 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not for nothing but that's a lot of words. You could have made three sentences out of the verbs alone.
I can tell from your accent you're not from here. Tell me, have I ever bombed you before?
You could had used you meathead jughead of little pee-on brain to educate yourself about your evils. And yet you ignorant about International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & Co... you think you nation is exempt, you ignorant ignorANUS! Get educate dimwit! You Sentence structure is not perfect either you grunts! JAJAJAJAJAJA
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70345 Jul 2, 2013
ADD! I'm Not on the Isreal forum but on The World wide forum, Enjoy pinhead grunters and So shall the world will know of you war mongering evils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70346 Jul 2, 2013
XYZ Open Your Doors wrote:
<quoted text>You could had used you meathead jughead of little pee-on brain to educate yourself about your evils. And yet you ignorant about International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & Co... you think you nation is exempt, you ignorant ignorANUS! Get educate dimwit! You Sentence structure is not perfect either you grunts! JAJAJAJAJAJA
You wouldn't happen to have a link to the "International War Crimes Tribunal" that tried anyone named Bush now would you? Hmmmm? Please?

I mean, how's a meathead jughead of little pee-on brain like me supposed to learn anything if you don't support your claims?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70347 Jul 2, 2013
ADD! I'm Not on the Isreal forum but on The World wide forum, Enjoy pinhead grunters and So shall the world will know of you war mongering evils! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
While we're all adding and zhit, Topix, all of it, is an American company based in California where English is the language of the realm.

You should learn it.
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70348 Jul 2, 2013
Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/bush-blair-... ...

Nov 15, 2011 · Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal SEAN ... The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is an initiative of Malaysia's retired Prime Minister .
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70349 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>While we're all adding and zhit, Topix, all of it, is an American company based in California where English is the language of the realm.
You should learn it.
World is the oyster - you fool! Spanish , chinese...Multi-lingual is the future Jobs are worldwide . English is secondary ! You pinhead meatheads!! MBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get with the program or died a pauper mtf!
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70350 Jul 2, 2013
Oh shtttttt, Egypt getting ready to blow, Israel is shaking in their boots. The old saying what comes around goes around might be coming true soon.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70351 Jul 2, 2013
Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal
www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/bush-blair-... ...
Nov 15, 2011 · Bush, Blair In Symbolic 'War Crimes' Tribunal SEAN ... The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is an initiative of Malaysia's retired Prime Minister .
Is that it my Malay friend? That busted link that leads nowhere is how you support your claims? Take a moment, collect yourself and try again. Remember, your credibility is at stake. I would hate to think you didn't know the difference between a symbolic and an actual war crimes trial.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70352 Jul 2, 2013
.......Well at least we know you're not piloting the boat since you are on the computer. Four ways deep? Did you get past one finger and a thumb? Sounds like you tried all four.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70353 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>World is the oyster - you fool! Spanish , chinese...Multi-lingual is the future Jobs are worldwide . English is secondary ! You pinhead meatheads!! MBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get with the program or died a pauper mtf!
A continuación, vamos a tratar de español, ya que claramente que usted no podes encontrar su propio culo, en Inglés.
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70354 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is that it my Malay friend? That busted link that leads nowhere is how you support your claims? Take a moment, collect yourself and try again. Remember, your credibility is at stake. I would hate to think you didn't know the difference between a symbolic and an actual war crimes trial.
Not a malay, so you race masterbating! Are you getting paraniod on us all? I wonder how many enemies around the world You Us/Isreal war mongers had made?
XYZ Open Your Doors

United States

#70355 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
A continuación, vamos a tratar de español, ya que claramente que usted no podes encontrar su propio culo, en Inglés.
Culo! JAJAJAJAJAAAA

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70356 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Not a malay, so you race masterbating! Are you getting paraniod on us all? I wonder how many enemies around the world You Us/Isreal war mongers had made?
Not really, Malaysians are not a race, they're a nationality. I only went there because the weak link you presented hinted at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal which is a figment of their retired PM's imagination. It all boils down to you running off half-cocked because it just felt so good in your gut to think Bush was prosecuted for war crimes, right? I guess it's just a matter of perception because what you're doing seems a lot more like "masterbating" than what I did.

A better question for you is not how many enemies we've made around the world but rather why is it we don't give a shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70357 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Culo! JAJAJAJAJAAAA
5% comprehension! Yay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 71,122
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min YTubeNASA 1,154,380
Amy 12-22 8 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 26 min Oni 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,855
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?