Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
63,821 - 63,840 of 68,393 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70309 Jul 1, 2013
Ladies and ladies, looks like that the Egyptian people so far are totally wrecking the Nobama grand design of turning EVERY arab country into a Muslim Bro state. Poor Nobama he is getting fucked by his own bros. Maybe they are smarter than his Majesty, the future King of Kenya. The sooner the better. Suddenly they are not very liked in Iran, Egypt, Jordan, and finally in Lebanon among other places. Nobamas grand design down the toillet, I hope. Great news.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70310 Jul 1, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Ladies and ladies, looks like that the Egyptian people so far are totally wrecking the Nobama grand design of turning EVERY arab country into a Muslim Bro state. Poor Nobama he is getting fucked by his own bros. Maybe they are smarter than his Majesty, the future King of Kenya. The sooner the better. Suddenly they are not very liked in Iran, Egypt, Jordan, and finally in Lebanon among other places. Nobamas grand design down the toillet, I hope. Great news.
It certainly is a turn of events. Happened fast, too. Looks like the young people don't mind if the Military takes over for awhile. They don't appear to be as dumb as we thought. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70312 Jul 1, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
Touchee..
Da'score is 1-0
.... but this is far more important. Our neighbors are having a party...
http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Well, I thought your take on TRD's rug diet was pretty good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70313 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>.
Yesss, I remember you bringing it up..
Well thought..
A Chinese Canal through Central America can even supply Europe in times of distress... next door, on highly flammable nowadays Egypt.
... and tossing around some zlotes, the Chinese can have a local subcontractor keep the soil clean and uncontaminated, so no Brotherhood of any kind or form will ever grow on the banks of the Canal..
Hen hao..!!.. my teacher would have said (very good..!!)
I'm not sure they're the ones to charge with keeping anything clean. Not long ago they had a massive pork die-off and tens of thousands of pigs were disposed of by chucking them in the river.

Wait a minute....

Thousands of pigs floating through the Suez Canal is suddenly sounding do-able.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70314 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>.
Who says I didn't..??... Many moons ago ... and it is not 'chinese'... it's Mandarin..!!...{may I add, "savage ignorant"..??}
wo bu jiao gao xin ian dao ni
... which in Yiddish translates as: I'm not very glad to meet you
.......Nice to see you sitting in your delusional throne, the delusional intellect is a nice touch.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70317 Jul 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I thought your take on TRD's rug diet was pretty good.
I can't find it anymore because of the Egypt ultimatum but BBC ran a story about a show on Ma'an TV. They can't get it together enough to hold actual elections but they can choose a new leader by reality TV.

Uzi was right, they'll never get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70318 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't find it anymore because of the Egypt ultimatum but BBC ran a story about a show on Ma'an TV. They can't get it together enough to hold actual elections but they can choose a new leader by reality TV.
Uzi was right, they'll never get it.
Can't be this. Can it?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70319 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be this. Can it?
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
That's the show.

I woder if the irony ever occurs to the Arabs...as long as it's just for fun they go through the motions just fine. Just as soon as they try to do it for real all hell breaks loose.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70320 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's the show.
I woder if the irony ever occurs to the Arabs...as long as it's just for fun they go through the motions just fine. Just as soon as they try to do it for real all hell breaks loose.
Maybe they can take a page out of Egypt's playbook. Takes balls, though. The young people there have the courage to take the hits to get it done. The big difference, obviously, is the Military's involvement. The Pali's don't have that option. It's just easier to blame Israel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70321 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they can take a page out of Egypt's playbook. Takes balls, though. The young people there have the courage to take the hits to get it done. The big difference, obviously, is the Military's involvement. The Pali's don't have that option. It's just easier to blame Israel.
Morsi thought he could preempt the coup by firing Tantawi after his election. Bad case of underestimation if you ask me, arrogant in the extreme.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70322 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Morsi thought he could preempt the coup by firing Tantawi after his election. Bad case of underestimation if you ask me, arrogant in the extreme.
The U.S. is taking hits from our Allies over surveillance, N. Korea saying we have pushed the peninsular to the brink of war, wrong side, too late in Syria, Egypt. Putin grandstanding. China. Seems like it's real easy to blame all the world's woes on us. Are we walking quietly and carrying that big stick? Is it a result of the current administration's "why can't we all get along?" posture? What cha think, Commander? I say, fcuk em all and feed them beans. Want some of this? Bring it. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70323 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. is taking hits from our Allies over surveillance, N. Korea saying we have pushed the peninsular to the brink of war, wrong side, too late in Syria, Egypt. Putin grandstanding. China. Seems like it's real easy to blame all the world's woes on us. Are we walking quietly and carrying that big stick? Is it a result of the current administration's "why can't we all get along?" posture? What cha think, Commander? I say, fcuk em all and feed them beans. Want some of this? Bring it. LOL
Nobody has respected our stick since a can of tuna really was $.39 (no offense VOP). We're ineffective in the Islamic sphere because their culture practically requires death and killing. How can you threaten sombody with what it is they want?

If I got my way, we'd only fight people for whom death was the end of the battle rather than the beginning. Some of these fckers are still trying to settle feuds that have gone on for generations. We kill a father and then have to be on the lookout for his kids and grandkids.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70324 Jul 2, 2013
""..........Nice to see you sitting in your delusional throne, the delusional intellect is a nice touch. ""
Thanks pal.
If this is your best argument ... if this is all you have, then ... hamatzav lo kol kach ra ... the situation ain't all that bad..
Hahahahaha .. useless, good for nothing ignorant..
......Your delusions do run deep, you think you can judge me.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70325 Jul 2, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......Your delusions do run deep, you think you can judge me.
Yo. You are only here to have intercourse with a real live Jew. Like your fat CT Jew Hating POS, suzu. You are funny to watch. Oh, by the way. How does it feel being owned? You must really like being thumped in public. Even though you hide behind that shield of anonymity, a normal person with any sense of pride, would not come back for more abuse. Your one liners are abysmal. LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70326 Jul 2, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has respected our stick since a can of tuna really was $.39 (no offense VOP). We're ineffective in the Islamic sphere because their culture practically requires death and killing. How can you threaten sombody with what it is they want?
If I got my way, we'd only fight people for whom death was the end of the battle rather than the beginning. Some of these fckers are still trying to settle feuds that have gone on for generations. We kill a father and then have to be on the lookout for his kids and grandkids.
Your use of the word "practically" explains the urgency to haul asz when those gunships show up. I love this so. Does it chub you up, too? LOL

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70327 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of the word "practically" explains the urgency to haul asz when those gunships show up. I love this so. Does it chub you up, too? LOL
http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-...
Nah, it's just frustrating to think that we helped those guys reach paradise. In fact, the best I can say about it is that it appears that no donkeys were hurt in the making of that video.

The US military: turning big pieces into little pieces since the 18th century.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70328 Jul 2, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>......Your delusions do run deep, you think you can judge me.

Look ... for a long time I've been doing four positions.

One of them warranties deep penetration ... but I learned not to do it with a partner that ... how should I put it ... with a partner that doesn't want to explore new things... Kapisch..??

Are you the curious type CTM..??

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70329 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>.
Look ... for a long time I've been doing four positions.
One of them warranties deep penetration ... but I learned not to do it with a partner that ... how should I put it ... with a partner that doesn't want to explore new things... Kapisch..??
Are you the curious type CTM..??
Are you suggesting she may be hot for you? She does appear to like a spanking. I have always thought you were sexy. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70331 Jul 2, 2013
Stan wrote:
Wow
Clean up in aisle 4.
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70332 Jul 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting she may be hot for you? She does appear to like a spanking. I have always thought you were sexy. 8>)

I can do spanking as a favor only ...
Actually,....here and there .. there's always a request.
We do it on one of the four, namely ...doggy style..
But again, only as a favor ... ark, ark, ark ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Frank 1,101,115
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Frijoles 69,062
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,504
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 47 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 47 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search