Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,192)

Showing posts 63,821 - 63,840 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Ni hao, Li Keqiang.

Remember we talked once about an alternative route to deliver your shmattes and tchotchkes to Europe and North Africa..?

Well, we regret to inform you ... we recently had some unforeseen expenses .. so we'll have to revise our tentative budgets... Kapisch...??

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
Ohhh God, I can see it coming ...
I wrote several times about it.... but nobody gives a shit about it. Not even comrade Li Keqiang. What is China going to do ..??
What is China going to do with their shiploads of shmattes and tchotchkes...when the Suez Canal falls in the hands of the wrong folks ... and they bring traffic to a complete halt..??
""A senior security official said the Suez Canal, the vital waterway connecting the Mediterranean with the Red Sea, is under "maximum security".
Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )
The day the nightmare will turn into reality ... just remember you read it for the first time at Topix .....and Bashar al ass whole (a Trademark of VOP) was the one that told you about it..
.......You can always try to learn Chinese..:)
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......You can always try to learn Chinese..:)

Who says I didn't..??... Many moons ago ... and it is not 'chinese'... it's Mandarin..!!...{may I add, "savage ignorant"..??}

wo bu jiao gao xin ian dao ni

... which in Yiddish translates as: I'm not very glad to meet you

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

.... but this is far more important

This is peace ... again, piece by piece

http://www.jspace.com/news/articles/israel-tr...

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

WIPING THE TEARS OF GOD

""It’s not over, it’s not like we have a million and a half who come and thats it. No, its every day we have newcomers. On the average, about 2,000 people come across every day. It’s crazy! In our registration desk, we have every day about 30-40 families which makes it very hard.

The next challenge is the [diseases] that are starting to spread because of the lack of a sanitary infrastructure, hygiene, proper water, etc. I think when you visit the camps you know what I’m talking about because the conditions are very miserable.

Actually, last Sunday Cardinal [Leonardo] Sandri from the Congregation of the Oriental Churches came to a camp to visit and he saw that the situation is very alarming at this time.

And then another challenge are the children that are left all over the place. This is a generation that will grow up to be either a fighter or a psychotic person. And then you have the women who are abused and some who resort to prostitution. There are all kinds of iniquities.""

http://www.zenit.org/en/articles/wiping-the-t...

'
suzu

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

ANY PRESSURE to start meaningful negotiations that would lead to a peace agreement in – say – a year must come from the President of the United States of America.

That is so obvious that it hardly needs mentioning.

This is the crux of the matter.

Kerry can bring cash, a lot of cash, to bribe the Palestinians, or whisper into their ears dire threats to frighten them into meeting Netanyahu in his imaginary tent – it will mean next to nothing.

The only chance to start real negotiations is for Barack Obama to put his full weight behind the effort, to confront Congress and the hugely powerful pro-Israel lobby and dictate to both sides the American peace plan. We all know what it must look like – a combination of the (Bill) Clinton outline and the pan-Arab peace initiative.

If John Kerry is unable to deliver this pressure, he should not even try. It really is an imposition to come here and shake things up when you have no means to impose a solution. Sheer impertinence.

Or, as you say in Hebrew, Chutzpah.

from the israeli uri avery

of course aipac will stop everything that isn't just show. but finally demographics will be stronger than even aipac. enjoy!! all you angry zionissts, enjoy your future
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

suzu wrote:
ANY PRESSURE to start meaningful negotiations that would lead to a peace agreement in – say – a year must come from the President of the United States of America.
Kerry can bring cash, a lot of cash, to bribe the Palestinians, or whisper into their ears dire threats to frighten them into meeting Netanyahu in his imaginary tent – it will mean next to nothing.
The only chance to start real negotiations is for Barack Obama to put his full weight behind the effort, to confront Congress and the hugely powerful pro-Israel lobby and dictate to both sides the American peace plan. We all know what it must look like – a combination of the (Bill) Clinton outline and the pan-Arab peace initiative.
If John Kerry is unable to deliver this pressure, he should not even try. It really is an imposition to come here and shake things up when you have no means to impose a solution. Sheer impertinence.
of course aipac will stop everything that isn't just show. but finally demographics will be stronger than even aipac. enjoy!! all you angry zionissts, enjoy your future

Suzu, darling... the day you will reach my age ... or perhaps a day or two before, you will realize that life is simpler than what you thought it on June 30th, 2013.

I read your message..
You ... you want to feel da'pressure

Well ...Pressure .... pressure can be applied with the tip of the tongue over the clitoris ... and that will produce meaningful results.. but only if the object collaborates .. Kapisch..??

I'm sure TRD and Y ... will undersign the check, as they appeared to have being on a rug diet sometime, somewhere in their lives..

A peace agreement is like love making. It's a process where in order to get into the early stages of foreplay, both partners have to feel they want it.
Ref: Anwar Sadat and the Late King of Jordan ...

Tossing around money and promises ... won't do shit for a peace agreement. Save all that money.

Mahmoud Abbas has to shit ... or get out of the pot. That's all there is, darling..
Simple..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Ohhh God, I can see it coming ...
I wrote several times about it.... but nobody gives a shit about it. Not even comrade Li Keqiang. What is China going to do ..??
What is China going to do with their shiploads of shmattes and tchotchkes...when the Suez Canal falls in the hands of the wrong folks ... and they bring traffic to a complete halt..??
""A senior security official said the Suez Canal, the vital waterway connecting the Mediterranean with the Red Sea, is under "maximum security".
Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )
The day the nightmare will turn into reality ... just remember you read it for the first time at Topix .....and Bashar al ass whole (a Trademark of VOP) was the one that told you about it..
The Chinese have an alternate route planned and in their inimitable wisdom, it bypasses all contemporary thinking and changes the topic entirely. Be on the lookout for the Guatemalan Canal...all the transit benefits of the Panama version only this partnership places control squarely in Chinese hands.

It's how they do.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

suzu wrote:
What a douche.

First of all, I'm not done enjoying the present so try to keep in mind that you are not the boss of me. Second, I think chutzpah is a Yiddish word, not Hebrew. Third, what a douche!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
Suzu, darling... the day you will reach my age ... or perhaps a day or two before, you will realize that life is simpler than what you thought it on June 30th, 2013.
I read your message..
Well ...Pressure .... pressure can be applied with the tip of the tongue over the clitoris ... and that will produce meaningful results.. but only if the object collaborates .. Kapisch..??
I'm sure TRD and Y ... will undersign the check, as they appeared to have being on a rug diet sometime, somewhere in their lives..
A peace agreement is like love making. It's a process where in order to get into the early stages of foreplay, both partners have to feel they want it.
Tossing around money and promises ... won't do shit for a peace agreement. Save all that money.
Mahmoud Abbas has to shit ... or get out of the pot. That's all there is, darling..
Simple..
Dinner and a show wouldn't hurt either :)
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Chinese have an alternate route planned and in their inimitable wisdom, it bypasses all contemporary thinking and changes the topic entirely. Be on the lookout for the Guatemalan Canal...all the transit benefits of the Panama version only this partnership places control squarely in Chinese hands.
It's how they do.

Yesss, I remember you bringing it up..
Well thought..
A Chinese Canal through Central America can even supply Europe in times of distress... next door, on highly flammable nowadays Egypt.

... and tossing around some zlotes, the Chinese can have a local subcontractor keep the soil clean and uncontaminated, so no Brotherhood of any kind or form will ever grow on the banks of the Canal..

Hen hao..!!.. my teacher would have said (very good..!!)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
I read your message..
Simple..
You never cease to amaze me. You always seem to have certain information we lack. Are you saying that Mahmoud Abbas crawls in a pot to take a dump as opposed to those of us who sit on one?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Dinner and a show wouldn't hurt either :)

Indeed.
... seduction always have to be taken to the extreme.
I remember a dinner where I mentioned that a good way to get physical is by means of a foot massage...
We skipped dessert...

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Ladies and ladies, looks like that the Egyptian people so far are totally wrecking the Nobama grand design of turning EVERY arab country into a Muslim Bro state. Poor Nobama he is getting fucked by his own bros. Maybe they are smarter than his Majesty, the future King of Kenya. The sooner the better. Suddenly they are not very liked in Iran, Egypt, Jordan, and finally in Lebanon among other places. Nobamas grand design down the toillet, I hope. Great news.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Ladies and ladies, looks like that the Egyptian people so far are totally wrecking the Nobama grand design of turning EVERY arab country into a Muslim Bro state. Poor Nobama he is getting fucked by his own bros. Maybe they are smarter than his Majesty, the future King of Kenya. The sooner the better. Suddenly they are not very liked in Iran, Egypt, Jordan, and finally in Lebanon among other places. Nobamas grand design down the toillet, I hope. Great news.
It certainly is a turn of events. Happened fast, too. Looks like the young people don't mind if the Military takes over for awhile. They don't appear to be as dumb as we thought. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>.
Touchee..
Da'score is 1-0
.... but this is far more important. Our neighbors are having a party...
http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Well, I thought your take on TRD's rug diet was pretty good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
Yesss, I remember you bringing it up..
Well thought..
A Chinese Canal through Central America can even supply Europe in times of distress... next door, on highly flammable nowadays Egypt.
... and tossing around some zlotes, the Chinese can have a local subcontractor keep the soil clean and uncontaminated, so no Brotherhood of any kind or form will ever grow on the banks of the Canal..
Hen hao..!!.. my teacher would have said (very good..!!)
I'm not sure they're the ones to charge with keeping anything clean. Not long ago they had a massive pork die-off and tens of thousands of pigs were disposed of by chucking them in the river.

Wait a minute....

Thousands of pigs floating through the Suez Canal is suddenly sounding do-able.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>.
Who says I didn't..??... Many moons ago ... and it is not 'chinese'... it's Mandarin..!!...{may I add, "savage ignorant"..??}
wo bu jiao gao xin ian dao ni
... which in Yiddish translates as: I'm not very glad to meet you
.......Nice to see you sitting in your delusional throne, the delusional intellect is a nice touch.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I thought your take on TRD's rug diet was pretty good.
I can't find it anymore because of the Egypt ultimatum but BBC ran a story about a show on Ma'an TV. They can't get it together enough to hold actual elections but they can choose a new leader by reality TV.

Uzi was right, they'll never get it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't find it anymore because of the Egypt ultimatum but BBC ran a story about a show on Ma'an TV. They can't get it together enough to hold actual elections but they can choose a new leader by reality TV.
Uzi was right, they'll never get it.
Can't be this. Can it?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,821 - 63,840 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,034,631
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,685
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 65,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Los Angeles 43,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 35 min Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search