Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70266 Jun 29, 2013
Bashar al ass whole wrote:
<quoted text>.
""..I have used the "N" word and munched carpet""
I just can believe you are admitting you've done something that 'low'..
...based on my own experience, I could add a few recommendations in case destiny forces you into a new 'undertaking'... but I understand it has little to do with pulling troops from Gaza while the Hamas ... well, you know the rest..
Oh God! Oh God! OH God! INVADE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

They're related.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70267 Jun 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? When murderous Arabs are trying to slaughter their entire population, it's money well spent. We give it away to these same murderous regimes who hate us, in the form of "aid". Are you dumb or dumber?
It's complicated. It may appear on the surface to be idiotic but the way these jokers write treaties, you have to ply them with arms in order to get a guarantee from them not to use them.

I know...
Bashar al ass whole

Yehud, Israel

#70269 Jun 29, 2013

Thanks bro..

""The Palestinian News Agency, WAFA, reported that Hamas leaders’ involvement in the drug trade and corruption has turned 680 Hamas leaders into Millionaires (that is 80 millionaires more than the 600 reported by the London-based Al-Sharq Al-Awsat) newspaper.""

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/h...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70270 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>.
...must be quite depressing thinking that what you hoped to attain by force and savage terrorism is no longer attainable ... just because a pack of circumcised jerk offs came up with a 'machine' that neutralizes all your camel-droppings powered, Made in Iran ballistic rocket might... Hahahahaha
For what we know, Hamas and Hissballah can stuff them rockets on their Muslim Terrorist azzes.. At the best moments of the last confrontation, only 7% of the rockets fired by the savage terrorist mtthr fckkrs were hitting anything at all.... and in retaliation, as soon as the coordinates of where those rockets were fired from were established ..... hell came down on them, in the form of a coordinated artillery and air force display of fumigation power.
FCKK YOU CTM .... good for nothing useless s.o.b.
I wonder if CTM attends the same KKK meetings that chubby suzu goes to. Same state. Maybe CTM answered the suzu mating call. AIPAC-AIPAC-AIPAC-Bwaaawwck-AI PAC-AIPAC-AIPAC. Seems that CT has a lot of Jew Hating POS.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70271 Jun 29, 2013
Totally off topic, but when did I ever care? Knowledge is a good thing. This thing really works. I had 30-40-50 of these villainous critters haunting and emptying my feeder. No more. You should see them make the detour to some place else. All the good ones still come to feed. It deters Starlings, Grackles and Blue Jays. I'm happier than an IDF Pilot taking out a Palestinian launch site.

http://wildbirdhabitatstore.com/index.php...
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70272 Jun 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if CTM attends the same KKK meetings that chubby suzu goes to. Same state. Maybe CTM answered the suzu mating call. AIPAC-AIPAC-AIPAC-Bwaaawwck-AI PAC-AIPAC-AIPAC. Seems that CT has a lot of Jew Hating POS.
I see if someone doesn't like Jews they have to be either Nazi or KKK, if this were the case then 97% of the world would be a part of these groups.

Ha Ha Ha, the most disliked group of people in the world!!!!!!!!!!

And the funny thing is, they think it's everyone else and not them........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70273 Jun 29, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see if someone doesn't like Jews they have to be either Nazi or KKK, if this were the case then 97% of the world would be a part of these groups.
You're a racist cork soaker from Fla that doesn't like either species. This is where you get your balz, Sissy. Nothing like it for you cowards.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70274 Jun 29, 2013
Thanks bro..
""The Palestinian News Agency, WAFA, reported that Hamas leaders’ involvement in the drug trade and corruption has turned 680 Hamas leaders into Millionaires (that is 80 millionaires more than the 600 reported by the London-based Al-Sharq Al-Awsat) newspaper.""
How many do you think are cops?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70275 Jun 29, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your right to be the absolute rugged individualist asshole you are. There may be people in the world who hate Jews but there are more Muslims hating on other Muslims right this moment than have ever hated Jews.

Where do you go when you want to unwind and hang out with your own?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70276 Jun 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Totally off topic, but when did I ever care? Knowledge is a good thing. This thing really works. I had 30-40-50 of these villainous critters haunting and emptying my feeder. No more. You should see them make the detour to some place else. All the good ones still come to feed. It deters Starlings, Grackles and Blue Jays. I'm happier than an IDF Pilot taking out a Palestinian launch site.
Seems kind of passive...have you checked in Israel? They may already have something that is a less-than-lethal version of Iron Dome for the home market.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70277 Jun 29, 2013
See, what did I tell you, it is everyone else not them. Even the great, late Henry Ford in the very early 1900's knew this.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70278 Jun 29, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
See, what did I tell you, it is everyone else not them. Even the great, late Henry Ford in the very early 1900's knew this.
Funny. You invoke possibly the biggest anti Semite in American history, a man weaned on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to point out how everyone, EVERYONE hates jews? Get a life...even Paula Deen has Jewish friends.

As an aside, how's your vilification campaign going with George Zimmerman? Having any luck convincing anyone he's an evil joo?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70279 Jun 29, 2013
Thanks bro..
Thanks whole, I am moving to Gaza.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70280 Jun 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I wonder if anyone makes something like that againts arab muslim blood sucker killers. Could make a lot of mullahs.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70281 Jun 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. You invoke possibly the biggest anti Semite in American history, a man weaned on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to point out how everyone, EVERYONE hates jews? Get a life...even Paula Deen has Jewish friends.
As an aside, how's your vilification campaign going with George Zimmerman? Having any luck convincing anyone he's an evil joo?
He's half Jewish, his father is a Jew.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70282 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>.
...must be quite depressing thinking that what you hoped to attain by force and savage terrorism is no longer attainable ... just because a pack of circumcised jerk offs came up with a 'machine' that neutralizes all your camel-droppings powered, Made in Iran ballistic rocket might... Hahahahaha
For what we know, Hamas and Hissballah can stuff them rockets on their Muslim Terrorist azzes.. At the best moments of the last confrontation, only 7% of the rockets fired by the savage terrorist mtthr fckkrs were hitting anything at all.... and in retaliation, as soon as the coordinates of where those rockets were fired from were established ..... hell came down on them, in the form of a coordinated artillery and air force display of fumigation power
FCKK YOU CTM .... good for nothing useless s.o.b.
..........Well you proved what a bunch of liars you are again,gives that shortest book in the world title "Jewish Business Ethics" some more backing. WE AMERICANS bought and paid for that. AMERICAN intellect built it. Only because a bunch of crooked jewish politicians keep this stuff out of the media and want a safe place to do business on the U.S. TAXPAYERS DIME! Do you recall the U.N. vote about Palestine? 96 FOR 7 AGAINST. I am ashamed the U.S. was one of the seven. But now when you fire first, it will be known that the Palestinians are defending themselves. Not like before the vote when you would shell them, they would retaliate, and you would lie and say they fired first, like the last time you targeted a Hamas leader. So when you understand it's NOT you with the power or brains, maybe we can discuss this a bit.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70283 Jun 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? When murderous Arabs are trying to slaughter their entire population, it's money well spent. We give it away to these same murderous regimes who hate us, in the form of "aid". Are you dumb or dumber?
.....Hooray for the Arabs! What is dumbest is American policy in the area. These peoples have been at war for thousands of years, yes before Christ. They are still there. So you really think some money to keep everyone fighting is going to allow us to bring in "Democracy"? The amount of money and the purpose of it will serve only a small group of people, mainly a lot of crooked politicians and their friends, I don't want to pay for it and am not being represented in this matter.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70284 Jun 29, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Hooray for the Arabs! What is dumbest is American policy in the area. These peoples have been at war for thousands of years, yes before Christ. They are still there. So you really think some money to keep everyone fighting is going to allow us to bring in "Democracy"? The amount of money and the purpose of it will serve only a small group of people, mainly a lot of crooked politicians and their friends, I don't want to pay for it and am not being represented in this matter.
Nobody gives a fcuk about Arab Democracy. We just want to help kill as many of this vermin as we can. They are a pervasive scum populating the world with their radical kill anything that blasphemes Allah. You are a Jew Hating POS that should be exterminated along with your entire lineage. I'd do it for free.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#70285 Jun 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a fcuk about Arab Democracy. We just want to help kill as many of this vermin as we can. They are a pervasive scum populating the world with their radical kill anything that blasphemes Allah. You are a Jew Hating POS that should be exterminated along with your entire lineage. I'd do it for free.
.......So you have decided that I hate all jews. I do hate the crooked jew politicians like Blumenthal that lie and help ruin this country. I do not hate all jews. As with any race, creed or culture there are those that personify all the negatives of their people. This stereotyping is created over time from hate and a lot of deeds by the people. So take into account that a great many of the jew stereotypical traits deal with lying, stealing and murder all in the name of business. The big nose part,"because the air is free", is a childish cruelty, but it does highlight the money part. Remember, history is written by the victors and it seems a lot of jew historians have made the race out to be victims to justify what they had done. So as soon as the world realizes your "Victim" card is nothing more than a joker, maybe there will come a time of peace.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70286 Jun 30, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......So you have decided that I hate all jews. I do hate the crooked jew politicians like Blumenthal that lie and help ruin this country. I do not hate all jews. As with any race, creed or culture there are those that personify all the negatives of their people. This stereotyping is created over time from hate and a lot of deeds by the people. So take into account that a great many of the jew stereotypical traits deal with lying, stealing and murder all in the name of business. The big nose part,"because the air is free", is a childish cruelty, but it does highlight the money part. Remember, history is written by the victors and it seems a lot of jew historians have made the race out to be victims to justify what they had done. So as soon as the world realizes your "Victim" card is nothing more than a joker, maybe there will come a time of peace.
Yeah, and you only shoot dogs on Sunday. A real animal lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 71,266
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 182,150
Word (Dec '08) 43 min texas pete 4,796
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 409
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Passing thru 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM