Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,190)

Showing posts 63,781 - 63,800 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Okay, off track. So fcuking what. Why would Putin or China take us serious when our Supreme Court gives credence to Pole Smokers and Carpet Munchers while the rest of the world reviles this aberrant behavior? Are we ahead or behind? Nobody but the US will accept this as normal behavior. We deserve everything coming to us as a result of this deviant acceptance of abnormal behavior driven by the liberal news media. Scuk my dourk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Okay, off track. So fcuking what. Why would Putin or China take us serious when our Supreme Court gives credence to Pole Smokers and Carpet Munchers while the rest of the world reviles this aberrant behavior? Are we ahead or behind? Nobody but the US will accept this as normal behavior. We deserve everything coming to us as a result of this deviant acceptance of abnormal behavior driven by the liberal news media. Scuk my dourk.
There are like fourteen other countries that have already legalized pole smoking and rug munching marriages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
OK, you got me.

I admit that in the past I have used the "N" word and munched carpet. Shun me if you must.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> There are like fourteen other countries that have already legalized pole smoking and rug munching marriages.
Some more reluctantly than others, I was surprised at the reaction in France. Demonstrations that led to confrontations and violence? They have some pretty lax enforcement of the other commandments, I don't know one Frenchmen that isn't coveting someone else's wife.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Must be a Mossad agent or a smart arab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, you got me.
I admit that in the past I have used the "N" word and munched carpet. Shun me if you must.
I do both today. So shun me back.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do both today. So shun me back.
The good news is that with both of us being shunned, there is a large enough constituency to warrant a support organization. If my vote means anything, I would opt for a Playboy style shunning. Under that system, people may disagree with our practices but they won't be able to take their eyes off of us.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is that with both of us being shunned, there is a large enough constituency to warrant a support organization. If my vote means anything, I would opt for a Playboy style shunning. Under that system, people may disagree with our practices but they won't be able to take their eyes off of us.
Speaking of N. How do you like the star witness in the Zimmerman case? Da mind be a turrible thang.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of N. How do you like the star witness in the Zimmerman case? Da mind be a turrible thang.
She's very credible. She doesn't think "creepy-ass cracker" is a racial comment? Very, very credible.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Uzi wrote:
You will like this
I don't know what political party she's associated with, but I'd vote for her if she ran for President.
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch it.
Brave Newscaster for Fox News.
She may be a woman, but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.
This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda , Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

She is hot..!!

... out of the movie When Sally met Harry (or the other way around)

{the old woman sitting by the next table}: ""[bartender]... I'll have what she's having.""

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, you got me.

""..I have used the "N" word and munched carpet""

I just can believe you are admitting you've done something that 'low'..

...based on my own experience, I could add a few recommendations in case destiny forces you into a new 'undertaking'... but I understand it has little to do with pulling troops from Gaza while the Hamas ... well, you know the rest..

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Must be a Mossad agent or a smart arab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

By virtue of the authority deposited on my by Topix, I sign a Fatwa ordering Ibrahim al Buleihi's nuts skewered with salt and pepper and his head pickled on a jar with salt, garlic, cilantro and hot red peppers from Thailand..

Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

'Bashar al ass whole' is a Trademark of VOP ..

Shabbath, 10:30 ....and it's already hot outside and at the beach. I'm finding refuge by the old PC.. with the A/C at full blast.

First of all, Shabbath Shalom..!!

Sometimes I think I have seen it all already ... and nobody, specially the young ones, can surprise me anymore.... even for the last time..

But our 'kids', time and time again, they can ..

Yesterday the lady of my heart and me, drove 100 miles and change .. to the Old City of Tzfat. The reason ... a Bar Mitzvah in the family.

We (around 80 family members) gathered by the old square, where the tourist buses drop their victims from sunrise to sunset ... and were led by a young religious American-born guy (with a heavy English accent), with a guitar and a portable sound amplifying machine ... all around the exotic Old City .... singing, telling stories about Tzfat and it's unique citizens through the ages .... and having each one of us tell how we connect to the city ... and what do we know about the Bar Mitzvah boy..

We had a meal .. made with love, out of local produced stuff ... and we ate it like in the old days...

All of it on an incredible low budget ... as compared with the conventional Bar Mitzvah and catering extravaganza ...

I believe in our kids. I believe on their ingenious and healthy spirits. I love them. I trust they are going to be good parents and will do a good job rising the new generation...

Perhaps those kids .... perhaps ...(I'm having a hard time trying to find the right words)... perhaps, they are BETTER than we are..

CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
'Bashar al ass whole' is a Trademark of VOP ..
Shabbath, 10:30 ....and it's already hot outside and at the beach. I'm finding refuge by the old PC.. with the A/C at full blast.
First of all, Shabbath Shalom..!!
Sometimes I think I have seen it all already ... and nobody, specially the young ones, can surprise me anymore.... even for the last time..
But our 'kids', time and time again, they can ..
Yesterday the lady of my heart and me, drove 100 miles and change .. to the Old City of Tzfat. The reason ... a Bar Mitzvah in the family.
We (around 80 family members) gathered by the old square, where the tourist buses drop their victims from sunrise to sunset ... and were led by a young religious American-born guy (with a heavy English accent), with a guitar and a portable sound amplifying machine ... all around the exotic Old City .... singing, telling stories about Tzfat and it's unique citizens through the ages .... and having each one of us tell how we connect to the city ... and what do we know about the Bar Mitzvah boy..
We had a meal .. made with love, out of local produced stuff ... and we ate it like in the old days...
All of it on an incredible low budget ... as compared with the conventional Bar Mitzvah and catering extravaganza ...
I believe in our kids. I believe on their ingenious and healthy spirits. I love them. I trust they are going to be good parents and will do a good job rising the new generation...
Perhaps those kids .... perhaps ...(I'm having a hard time trying to find the right words)... perhaps, they are BETTER than we are..
..........Must be nice to feel that security of the Iron Dome us Americans are paying for.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Must be nice to feel that security of the Iron Dome us Americans are paying for.
Why not? When murderous Arabs are trying to slaughter their entire population, it's money well spent. We give it away to these same murderous regimes who hate us, in the form of "aid". Are you dumb or dumber?
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Must be nice to feel that security of the Iron Dome us Americans are paying for.

...must be quite depressing thinking that what you hoped to attain by force and savage terrorism is no longer attainable ... just because a pack of circumcised jerk offs came up with a 'machine' that neutralizes all your camel-droppings powered, Made in Iran ballistic rocket might... Hahahahaha

For what we know, Hamas and Hissballah can stuff them rockets on their Muslim Terrorist azzes.. At the best moments of the last confrontation, only 7% of the rockets fired by the savage terrorist mtthr fckkrs were hitting anything at all.... and in retaliation, as soon as the coordinates of where those rockets were fired from were established ..... hell came down on them, in the form of a coordinated artillery and air force display of fumigation power.

FCKK YOU CTM .... good for nothing useless s.o.b.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.
""..I have used the "N" word and munched carpet""
I just can believe you are admitting you've done something that 'low'..
...based on my own experience, I could add a few recommendations in case destiny forces you into a new 'undertaking'... but I understand it has little to do with pulling troops from Gaza while the Hamas ... well, you know the rest..
Oh God! Oh God! OH God! INVADE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

They're related.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? When murderous Arabs are trying to slaughter their entire population, it's money well spent. We give it away to these same murderous regimes who hate us, in the form of "aid". Are you dumb or dumber?
It's complicated. It may appear on the surface to be idiotic but the way these jokers write treaties, you have to ply them with arms in order to get a guarantee from them not to use them.

I know...
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Thanks bro..

""The Palestinian News Agency, WAFA, reported that Hamas leaders’ involvement in the drug trade and corruption has turned 680 Hamas leaders into Millionaires (that is 80 millionaires more than the 600 reported by the London-based Al-Sharq Al-Awsat) newspaper.""

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/h...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

<quoted text>.
...must be quite depressing thinking that what you hoped to attain by force and savage terrorism is no longer attainable ... just because a pack of circumcised jerk offs came up with a 'machine' that neutralizes all your camel-droppings powered, Made in Iran ballistic rocket might... Hahahahaha
For what we know, Hamas and Hissballah can stuff them rockets on their Muslim Terrorist azzes.. At the best moments of the last confrontation, only 7% of the rockets fired by the savage terrorist mtthr fckkrs were hitting anything at all.... and in retaliation, as soon as the coordinates of where those rockets were fired from were established ..... hell came down on them, in the form of a coordinated artillery and air force display of fumigation power.
FCKK YOU CTM .... good for nothing useless s.o.b.
I wonder if CTM attends the same KKK meetings that chubby suzu goes to. Same state. Maybe CTM answered the suzu mating call. AIPAC-AIPAC-AIPAC-Bwaaawwck-AI PAC-AIPAC-AIPAC. Seems that CT has a lot of Jew Hating POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,781 - 63,800 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]