Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,605
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70231 Jun 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They should have moved the trial to Canada or Guatemala. This is still too hot a topic around here so no matter the outcome, someone is going to practice civil disobedience and light something up. It would be good if they could time that for the fourth and kill two birds wi...oooh, poor choice of words. It would be nice if they could link the festivities around Independence Day's celebration.
All it takes is one. When we went in on this one, it was 5 to 1 for the Doctor. But, the old man on the jury insisted that we listen to the evidence and not make decisions on how they dressed or courtroom demeanor. Holding hands and having sex 10 times a day had nothing to do with anything, except envy. 3 women and 3 men. My notes were impeccable. Thank you very much.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/New-Mil...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70232 Jun 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is one. When we went in on this one, it was 5 to 1 for the Doctor. But, the old man on the jury insisted that we listen to the evidence and not make decisions on how they dressed or courtroom demeanor.
I think you told me about this one - and you were the old man on the jury! And, imagine, you're a lot older now!

Knock 'em dead, George! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70233 Jun 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you told me about this one - and you were the old man on the jury! And, imagine, you're a lot older now!
Knock 'em dead, George! ;)
Twatn't me. You must be confused.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70234 Jun 26, 2013
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request.
Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I have never been with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?"
Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."
The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70236 Jun 26, 2013
You will like this


I don't know what political party she's associated with, but I'd vote for her if she ran for President.

If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch it.

Brave Newscaster for Fox News.

She may be a woman, but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.

This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda , Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70237 Jun 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
You will like this
I don't know what political party she's associated with, but I'd vote for her if she ran for President.
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch it.
Brave Newscaster for Fox News.
She may be a woman, but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.
This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda , Iran, Iraq, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...
She's trying too hard it's difficult to take her seriously. Watching this video made me want to go to the bathroom for some reason.

2/10.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70238 Jun 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.
He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request.
Since I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I have never been with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually, can I have 72 whores?"
Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."
The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"
And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"
bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70239 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?
They're the lucky ones! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70240 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> bu...bu...bu..but what about all the women who die virgins?
No such thing exists. After 9, they are fair game. After that, it's litter after litter.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70241 Jun 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the lucky ones! ;)
You seem to have a lot of regrets.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70242 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a lot of regrets.
You responded to her...now you have one.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70243 Jun 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You responded to her...now you have one.
Had a Dentist appointment today. Did I tell you that he is Jewish with sons in Israel? We talk about a lot of things, and Paul Deen(e)? was crying her eyes on TV. I told him this racial thing was a crock of media sh!t. He told me about his father who had passed away and had gotten sick in New Orleans. He was bad and the Doc flew down to NE because his fate was unknown. A big black man, a former collegiate football player, was the head nurse in the ICU unit. He told Doc that it looked like the old man was gonna make it. Then he said, "You know, your Dad is a cool guy and I really like him". Then he added, "And I'm not usually too fond of Jews." Get my drift? A-Holes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70244 Jun 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a Dentist appointment today. Did I tell you that he is Jewish with sons in Israel? We talk about a lot of things, and Paul Deen(e)? was crying her eyes on TV. I told him this racial thing was a crock of media sh!t. He told me about his father who had passed away and had gotten sick in New Orleans. He was bad and the Doc flew down to NE because his fate was unknown. A big black man, a former collegiate football player, was the head nurse in the ICU unit. He told Doc that it looked like the old man was gonna make it. Then he said, "You know, your Dad is a cool guy and I really like him". Then he added, "And I'm not usually too fond of Jews." Get my drift? A-Holes.
I don't differentiate people based on skin color or religion, I use height and weight. That being the case, I can't believe that big ugly dumbazz said that in this day and age.

I admit I have in the past used the"N" word, I hope that doesn't cost me my spot on this esteemed panel. How long do you suppose it will be before she's an adjective? I can just see that nurse going home and unloading on his sturdy significant other..."Son of a bitch, I can't believe they Paula Deen(e)'d me over that crack about Jews!".

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70245 Jun 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't differentiate people based on skin color or religion, I use height and weight. That being the case, I can't believe that big ugly dumbazz said that in this day and age.
I admit I have in the past used the"N" word, I hope that doesn't cost me my spot on this esteemed panel. How long do you suppose it will be before she's an adjective? I can just see that nurse going home and unloading on his sturdy significant other..."Son of a bitch, I can't believe they Paula Deen(e)'d me over that crack about Jews!".
His height and weight are disproportionate to his brain size. I always said you can dress these people up but they are still in the process of losing their prehensile tails and feet. Yo, My Brother from another Mother. What it is!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70246 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a lot of regrets.
I'm thinking there was some confusion as to what what was egress. Leave the girl alone, Bully.:<)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70248 Jun 26, 2013
Okay, off track. So fcuking what. Why would Putin or China take us serious when our Supreme Court gives credence to Pole Smokers and Carpet Munchers while the rest of the world reviles this aberrant behavior? Are we ahead or behind? Nobody but the US will accept this as normal behavior. We deserve everything coming to us as a result of this deviant acceptance of abnormal behavior driven by the liberal news media. Scuk my dourk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70249 Jun 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Okay, off track. So fcuking what. Why would Putin or China take us serious when our Supreme Court gives credence to Pole Smokers and Carpet Munchers while the rest of the world reviles this aberrant behavior? Are we ahead or behind? Nobody but the US will accept this as normal behavior. We deserve everything coming to us as a result of this deviant acceptance of abnormal behavior driven by the liberal news media. Scuk my dourk.
There are like fourteen other countries that have already legalized pole smoking and rug munching marriages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70250 Jun 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Okay, off track. So fcuking what. Why would Putin or China take us serious when our Supreme Court gives credence to Pole Smokers and Carpet Munchers while the rest of the world reviles this aberrant behavior? Are we ahead or behind? Nobody but the US will accept this as normal behavior. We deserve everything coming to us as a result of this deviant acceptance of abnormal behavior driven by the liberal news media. Scuk my dourk.
OK, you got me.

I admit that in the past I have used the "N" word and munched carpet. Shun me if you must.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70251 Jun 26, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> There are like fourteen other countries that have already legalized pole smoking and rug munching marriages.
Some more reluctantly than others, I was surprised at the reaction in France. Demonstrations that led to confrontations and violence? They have some pretty lax enforcement of the other commandments, I don't know one Frenchmen that isn't coveting someone else's wife.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70252 Jun 26, 2013
Must be a Mossad agent or a smart arab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Pubic Harem 1,216,729
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Community Disorga... 52,705
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,858
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 8,010
amy april 17 12 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]