Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,187)

Showing posts 63,721 - 63,740 of67,846
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, he took Syrian Pounds.
For hitler jr, the cheaper the better.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
For hitler jr, the cheaper the better.
It's all about his mother now, that would explain the bad attitude...so, Egyptian pounds it is.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Israel should never 'pull out'. Israel should fcuk Arabs day and night. They got no brains and deserve no better.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the vids? Very sad. But, that's the life of raptors. I do not regret ever watching them. The chat suked big time.
Did you know that one was recued? And he's doing well. Hope you are, too, old man. ;)
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

The Imam knows better...

""Mohammed Salim, delivering a sermon Friday at Islam's third holiest shrine, the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, said Palestinians lost sight of their struggle for independence by getting preoccupied with the show.""

Gaza singer wins 'Arab Idol'

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-439...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Bashar al ass whole wrote:
The Imam knows better...
""Mohammed Salim, delivering a sermon Friday at Islam's third holiest shrine, the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, said Palestinians lost sight of their struggle for independence by getting preoccupied with the show.""
Gaza singer wins 'Arab Idol'
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-439...
Meh...

He sounds a little too, ummmm, A R A B. Why get excited about a contest when the best he could hope for is a slot as celebrity guest Muezzin. It's a small miracle he's still alive after partying and blaspheming, and forgetting the cause.
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The best argument for not to building any settlements on the Territories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bashar al ass whole

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

... head on collision between two cars driven by Palestinians.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Meh...
He sounds a little too, ummmm, A R A B. Why get excited about a contest when the best he could hope for is a slot as celebrity guest Muezzin. It's a small miracle he's still alive after partying and blaspheming, and forgetting the cause.
You obviously don't know anything about Palestinians. Partying and blaspheming? HAHA, we're not Afghanistan. No one really cares, and this whole Assaf thing was blown out of proportion for purely political reasons.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously don't know anything about Palestinians. Partying and blaspheming? HAHA, we're not Afghanistan. No one really cares, and this whole Assaf thing was blown out of proportion for purely political reasons.
I knew you'd be back. We're always here for foot massage. Now, we wait for the Veekster to get the show rolling. Missed you. I really did. Get laid lately?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that one was recued? And he's doing well. Hope you are, too, old man. ;)
\
No. For real, yo? Pretty close to fledgling. They looked like they could flutter to a safe place. That's good thing. Nothing like a safe dive in the bush.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Meh...
So now we have American like TV shows and fame and unfortune. Uh, where's the cause? I like it. Never too late to bring civilization to the barbarians. Can you feel my love?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You obviously don't know anything about Palestinians. Partying and blaspheming? HAHA, we're not Afghanistan. No one really cares, and this whole Assaf thing was blown out of proportion for purely political reasons.
Not Afghanistan...you slay me.

I understand a bit about Palestinians. Take, for instance, all the Guinness Book records, UNESCO World Heritage site applications and an Arab Idol winner, let alone just a contestant. Recording the word "Palestine" next to the Church of the Nativity in UN records was quite a coup considering no such place exists. Now there is a Palestinian Idol...and that makes everyone who worships him a heretic but that's OK. When you're struggling for an identity even bad press is good press.

I know you don't gamble but if you were a betting man how much would you wager that the guy who does his hair is gay?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we have American like TV shows and fame and unfortune. Uh, where's the cause? I like it. Never too late to bring civilization to the barbarians. Can you feel my love?
You're just tickled because there is an Islamist somewhere just aching to martyr the sitting Arab Idol. Everyone interprets the Prophet (PBUH) in their own way and someone is gluing glitter to an IED for this kid...believe it. Nothing brings a sinner back to Allah faster than introducing his insides to the outside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not Afghanistan...you slay me.
I understand a bit about Palestinians. Take, for instance, all the Guinness Book records, UNESCO World Heritage site applications and an Arab Idol winner, let alone just a contestant. Recording the word "Palestine" next to the Church of the Nativity in UN records was quite a coup considering no such place exists. Now there is a Palestinian Idol...and that makes everyone who worships him a heretic but that's OK. When you're struggling for an identity even bad press is good press.
Just because Palestine is occupied doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and that we're "struggling for an identity".
And how is it bad press?
TRD wrote:
I know you don't gamble but if you were a betting man how much would you wager that the guy who does his hair is gay?
A lot. Lebanese hairstylists (or at least the ones you see on TV) are known for their flamboyant appearances. Being gay is almost a stereotype for them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're just tickled because there is an Islamist somewhere just aching to martyr the sitting Arab Idol. Everyone interprets the Prophet (PBUH) in their own way and someone is gluing glitter to an IED for this kid...believe it. Nothing brings a sinner back to Allah faster than introducing his insides to the outside.
Doubt it. If Islamists really cared about singers there wouldn't be a singer in the Arab world whose insides are still insides.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you'd be back. We're always here for foot massage. Now, we wait for the Veekster to get the show rolling.
Actually I've been back for a while. I posted a video of some Syrian rebels slaughtering and decapitating a young man. I guess such atrocities don't interest you, unless cannibalism is involved.
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Missed you. I really did.
Noted.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I've been back for a while. I posted a video of some Syrian rebels slaughtering and decapitating a young man. I guess such atrocities don't interest you, unless cannibalism is involved.
<quoted text>
Noted.
Missed it. But, I thought that shooting a 15 yr old in the mouth in front of his parents was an abomination and typical of radical Islam. Arming that trash is a big mistake.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Just because Palestine is occupied doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and that we're "struggling for an identity".
And how is it bad press?
<quoted text> A lot. Lebanese hairstylists (or at least the ones you see on TV) are known for their flamboyant appearances. Being gay is almost a stereotype for them.
We've been through this before. There is not now nor has there ever been a nation of Palestine. There is a place in the record books where some people build the world's largest knafeh but there is no nation to celebrate this acheivement. Further, there remains a very good chance that by unifying and demonstrating a shared national perspective, Palestinian Arabs will announce the beginning and end of the national project on the same day.

Flamboyant? It's typical, not stereotypical.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed it. But, I thought that shooting a 15 yr old in the mouth in front of his parents was an abomination and typical of radical Islam. Arming that trash is a big mistake.
I know. I read that story. This is expected when you bring people who are not Syrian and who don't give a crap about the Syrian people to fight a war that has nothing to do with them. These people fight for an ideology, not democracy, which was the main demand for the Syrian people when their uprising began.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,721 - 63,740 of67,846
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,078,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 68,352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Mark 174,455
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••