Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,186)

Showing posts 63,701 - 63,720 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmmmmm, b a c o n.
I don't believe up-shutting is your prerogative in this thread. I'll tell you who can really use it though...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...
G'day.
This numnuts is so stupid that even those retards there would ignore her. Let's do the same.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that. Sad. Here's a memory for you:
http://www.ustream.tv/user/CodLiverOil
LOL
Did you watch the vids? Very sad. But, that's the life of raptors. I do not regret ever watching them. The chat suked big time. Except for meeting you. Want me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This numnuts is so stupid that even those retards there would ignore her. Let's do the same.
Really? you're not even interested in the back story? What if he parked some rich Jew's Lincoln and the guy sideswiped him on the way out after stiffing him on the tip? Or what if he got over on some wealthy widowed Jewess and made off with her entire estate?

People don't tune in Nascar to watch a 4-hour left turn, they're there for the crash. How could you not want to know?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Want me?
Y U P.
Hacdert

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Getting Lucky again

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we make a wish, Wishbone? oo=======()
Cute - very cute. Boing. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Y U P.
Distance is prohibitive, but I have a good grip on it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? you're not even interested in the back story? What if he parked some rich Jew's Lincoln and the guy sideswiped him on the way out after stiffing him on the tip? Or what if he got over on some wealthy widowed Jewess and made off with her entire estate?
People don't tune in Nascar to watch a 4-hour left turn, they're there for the crash. How could you not want to know?
As a confirmed racist/bigot, you will never know why she hates Jews. I've made my reasons public, based on actual events. But, this troll is only here to stir the pot and will never tell you why. She will use the Palestinian issue to justify her hatred. A red herring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Distance is prohibitive, but I have a good grip on it.
OK, here's where you were supposed to do your ignoring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, here's where you were supposed to do your ignoring.
Me so horny. Me love you long time. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
Wonder where the conflict is. Too soft? Too Harsh? I can't see it in the article. You, our Omnipotent one?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.
I think Uzi has the most articulate description so far. It's like a giant network of crime families that have their own clan turf. They used to coexist by respecting each other's boundaries. These days it's like the movie The Purge except that instead of it being only twelve hours, it's 24/7 with no end in sight. Not only that, but instead of bare hands and whatever you have to fill them, there's tanks, APCs and an air force to multiply the misery.

Now that they're getting the good toys from their rich cousins, the rebels will start turning the planes, choppers and armor into scrap for recycling. There is no good that can come from us arming these guys. From what I've seen of the rebels Assad is the lesser evil. No matter what we do we'll still be the great Satan.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder where the conflict is. Too soft? Too Harsh? I can't see it in the article. You, our Omnipotent one?
Preoccupied with raptors much? Everyone knows...he's a puss.

"They said the premier submitted his resignation to Abbas following a heated argument between his deputies Muhammad Mustafa and Ziad Abu Amr."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Don't you just love the way Fawzi Barhoum slips that little jab in there about reconciliation? Oh well, throw another hunk of meat to the dawgs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Preoccupied with raptors much? Everyone knows...he's a puss.
"They said the premier submitted his resignation to Abbas following a heated argument between his deputies Muhammad Mustafa and Ziad Abu Amr."
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Don't you just love the way Fawzi Barhoum slips that little jab in there about reconciliation? Oh well, throw another hunk of meat to the dawgs.
Not really preoccupied. Only a hard-hearted miscreant would not enjoy this.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/ameri...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really preoccupied. Only a hard-hearted miscreant would not enjoy this.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/ameri...
Back in the day I bought into those stories about DDT driven extinction and worried myself sick about the fate of our national bird. Well, all those lifestyle changes we made really worked because I can't turn around in Florida without noticing a nesting pair here or a diving catch there by a near-amphibian eagle. Hell, I remember remarking to a National Park Service naturalist that I never expected to see Magnolias in bloom in Ketchikan, Alaska but there they were...an entire forest of them. Fortunately, my mistake turned out to be Bald Eagle heads by the hundreds as the colony set in to roost for the night. It was thrilling and desensitizing at the same time. They were literally wall to wall.

They came back stronger than ever because we are capable of change.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Old Steel-Plate-In-His-Head Gaye is on a couple of threads extolling his experiences as a "combat" veteran railing against Israel and our Government. Since when does washing bed pans constitute combat? How many young men were molested by this "veteran" during his midnight duties? We know he has a penchant for young Arab boys. Old Red is showing signs of senility or Alzheimer s.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Old Steel-Plate-In-His-Head Gaye is on a couple of threads extolling his experiences as a "combat" veteran railing against Israel and our Government. Since when does washing bed pans constitute combat? How many young men were molested by this "veteran" during his midnight duties? We know he has a penchant for young Arab boys. Old Red is showing signs of senility or Alzheimer s.
You believe his cock-n-bull story about being an elite trooper in VN? There are so many Muslim immigrants in Virginia that I'm sure he and his fellow Pakistanis feel right at home. I think I'll refer to him as Voldemort from now on, I don't want to mention his name just in case that's what causes him to manifest.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You believe his cock-n-bull story about being an elite trooper in VN? There are so many Muslim immigrants in Virginia that I'm sure he and his fellow Pakistanis feel right at home. I think I'll refer to him as Voldemort from now on, I don't want to mention his name just in case that's what causes him to manifest.
I imagine that Voldemort would look better than that old terd. Do have this link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...

Occasionally I go there see what nutjobs are posting there. Voldemort always draws me because he's like a parrot and I want to make sure that as a septuagenarian I NEVER get like that. Losing da mind be a turrible thang.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,701 - 63,720 of67,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE