Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,186)

Showing posts 63,701 - 63,720 of67,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, here's where you were supposed to do your ignoring.
Me so horny. Me love you long time. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
Wonder where the conflict is. Too soft? Too Harsh? I can't see it in the article. You, our Omnipotent one?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.
I think Uzi has the most articulate description so far. It's like a giant network of crime families that have their own clan turf. They used to coexist by respecting each other's boundaries. These days it's like the movie The Purge except that instead of it being only twelve hours, it's 24/7 with no end in sight. Not only that, but instead of bare hands and whatever you have to fill them, there's tanks, APCs and an air force to multiply the misery.

Now that they're getting the good toys from their rich cousins, the rebels will start turning the planes, choppers and armor into scrap for recycling. There is no good that can come from us arming these guys. From what I've seen of the rebels Assad is the lesser evil. No matter what we do we'll still be the great Satan.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder where the conflict is. Too soft? Too Harsh? I can't see it in the article. You, our Omnipotent one?
Preoccupied with raptors much? Everyone knows...he's a puss.

"They said the premier submitted his resignation to Abbas following a heated argument between his deputies Muhammad Mustafa and Ziad Abu Amr."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Don't you just love the way Fawzi Barhoum slips that little jab in there about reconciliation? Oh well, throw another hunk of meat to the dawgs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Preoccupied with raptors much? Everyone knows...he's a puss.
"They said the premier submitted his resignation to Abbas following a heated argument between his deputies Muhammad Mustafa and Ziad Abu Amr."
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
Don't you just love the way Fawzi Barhoum slips that little jab in there about reconciliation? Oh well, throw another hunk of meat to the dawgs.
Not really preoccupied. Only a hard-hearted miscreant would not enjoy this.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/ameri...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really preoccupied. Only a hard-hearted miscreant would not enjoy this.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/ameri...
Back in the day I bought into those stories about DDT driven extinction and worried myself sick about the fate of our national bird. Well, all those lifestyle changes we made really worked because I can't turn around in Florida without noticing a nesting pair here or a diving catch there by a near-amphibian eagle. Hell, I remember remarking to a National Park Service naturalist that I never expected to see Magnolias in bloom in Ketchikan, Alaska but there they were...an entire forest of them. Fortunately, my mistake turned out to be Bald Eagle heads by the hundreds as the colony set in to roost for the night. It was thrilling and desensitizing at the same time. They were literally wall to wall.

They came back stronger than ever because we are capable of change.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Old Steel-Plate-In-His-Head Gaye is on a couple of threads extolling his experiences as a "combat" veteran railing against Israel and our Government. Since when does washing bed pans constitute combat? How many young men were molested by this "veteran" during his midnight duties? We know he has a penchant for young Arab boys. Old Red is showing signs of senility or Alzheimer s.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Old Steel-Plate-In-His-Head Gaye is on a couple of threads extolling his experiences as a "combat" veteran railing against Israel and our Government. Since when does washing bed pans constitute combat? How many young men were molested by this "veteran" during his midnight duties? We know he has a penchant for young Arab boys. Old Red is showing signs of senility or Alzheimer s.
You believe his cock-n-bull story about being an elite trooper in VN? There are so many Muslim immigrants in Virginia that I'm sure he and his fellow Pakistanis feel right at home. I think I'll refer to him as Voldemort from now on, I don't want to mention his name just in case that's what causes him to manifest.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You believe his cock-n-bull story about being an elite trooper in VN? There are so many Muslim immigrants in Virginia that I'm sure he and his fellow Pakistanis feel right at home. I think I'll refer to him as Voldemort from now on, I don't want to mention his name just in case that's what causes him to manifest.
I imagine that Voldemort would look better than that old terd. Do have this link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...

Occasionally I go there see what nutjobs are posting there. Voldemort always draws me because he's like a parrot and I want to make sure that as a septuagenarian I NEVER get like that. Losing da mind be a turrible thang.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine that Voldemort would look better than that old terd. Do have this link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...
Occasionally I go there see what nutjobs are posting there. Voldemort always draws me because he's like a parrot and I want to make sure that as a septuagenarian I NEVER get like that. Losing da mind be a turrible thang.
I don't see how you can say that about he who should not be mentioned...the guy manages a massive copy/paste library and has a one-liner intro prepared for every one. That shiz is easily outside of the Alzheimer repertoire.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

It can fly eight school buses from Delaware to Turkey nonstop without refueling.

It's six stories tall.

Counting wings, it is wider than the White House.

When it's loaded to maximum weight, it weighs more than two Statues of Liberty.

Get this: On their historic flight, the Wright brothers flew their airplane 120 feet. The cargo hold of the C-5 measures 23 feet longer.

Does that make you chub up?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It can fly eight school buses from Delaware to Turkey nonstop without refueling.
It's six stories tall.
Counting wings, it is wider than the White House.
When it's loaded to maximum weight, it weighs more than two Statues of Liberty.
Get this: On their historic flight, the Wright brothers flew their airplane 120 feet. The cargo hold of the C-5 measures 23 feet longer.
Does that make you chub up?
School buses...yippeeeeee!

It's absolutely a one plane airshow.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

This all they know. Threaten and murder their way through their miserable lives

“This same subcontractor threatened to set himself on fire in front of the U.S. embassy in protest of nonpayment,” the letter reads.“SIGAR reported both the allegation and threat to the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and to the U.S. Embassy Kabul for action.”

Other examples detailed in Sopko’s letter include an Afghan security company employee who reportedly threatened the firm’s management “at gunpoint” while at the worksite. Managers later reported that assault rifles, ammunition and uniforms were missing following the incident.

“According to the employee, the incident was directly attributable to the prime contractor’s failure to pay,” the letter reads.

Employees of U.S. contractors have also reportedly received death and kidnapping threats by subcontractors who alleged they have not been paid.

In one example, after the contractor offered mediation and arbitration to solve the dispute, the subcontractor threatened to use a suicide bomb to blow up himself and the prime contractor’s offices.

In another examples, a prime contractor told SIGAR officials that a subcontractor threatened to blow up a compound of U.S. contractors and government agencies and another subcontractor threatened to kill an attorney for the prime contractor over nonpayment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/21/afghan-s...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
This all they know. Threaten and murder their way through their miserable lives
“This same subcontractor threatened to set himself on fire in front of the U.S. embassy in protest of nonpayment,” the letter reads.“SIGAR reported both the allegation and threat to the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and to the U.S. Embassy Kabul for action.”
Other examples detailed in Sopko’s letter include an Afghan security company employee who reportedly threatened the firm’s management “at gunpoint” while at the worksite. Managers later reported that assault rifles, ammunition and uniforms were missing following the incident.
“According to the employee, the incident was directly attributable to the prime contractor’s failure to pay,” the letter reads.
Employees of U.S. contractors have also reportedly received death and kidnapping threats by subcontractors who alleged they have not been paid.
In one example, after the contractor offered mediation and arbitration to solve the dispute, the subcontractor threatened to use a suicide bomb to blow up himself and the prime contractor’s offices.
In another examples, a prime contractor told SIGAR officials that a subcontractor threatened to blow up a compound of U.S. contractors and government agencies and another subcontractor threatened to kill an attorney for the prime contractor over nonpayment.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/21/afghan-s...
Stupid contractors took the big bucks for working in a combat zone and then stiffed the local labor? They're not just the ugly Americans, they're the stupid ones.

What we need to do is learn how to lay waste to an enemy and then turn around and leave. We will never win their hearts and minds, those belong to Mu&#7717;ammad. Every dollar sent to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan was a waste if not outright financing of our enemies.
Aaliyah

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Please open your minds people, these threads serve only one purpose and that is to spread hate. Stop and think about the violence that you are imaging on others. How would you really like it if it happens to you or loved ones. Stop your nonsense and hope and pray for peace in your life time. Have children and enjoy life.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid contractors took the big bucks for working in a combat zone and then stiffed the local labor? They're not just the ugly Americans, they're the stupid ones.
What we need to do is learn how to lay waste to an enemy and then turn around and leave. We will never win their hearts and minds, those belong to Mu&#7717;ammad. Every dollar sent to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan was a waste if not outright financing of our enemies.
Just like the stupid Federal Government supporting Israel with billions or dollars and military equipment every year.

The waste of tax payer dollars is astounding, stop aiding the Israeli Jew, war mongers now. Smarten up Feds, they do nothing for anyone but their selfish, greedy selves. They will end up lighting the world on fire with your help.

Haven't you noticed how their weapon sales have flourished in the last decade, they are taking our weapons modifying them and reselling them to our advisories.

They cannot be trusted, a Jew would sell his mommy for a dollar, we all know this.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the stupid Federal Government supporting Israel with billions or dollars and military equipment every year.
The waste of tax payer dollars is astounding, stop aiding the Israeli Jew, war mongers now. Smarten up Feds, they do nothing for anyone but their selfish, greedy selves. They will end up lighting the world on fire with your help.
Haven't you noticed how their weapon sales have flourished in the last decade, they are taking our weapons modifying them and reselling them to our advisories.
They cannot be trusted, a Jew would sell his mommy for a dollar, we all know this.
When you say "we" you really mean "I", right?

You and the "advisories" are imbeciles.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what happened to your mama , hitler jr????

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what happened to your mama , hitler jr????
No, he took Syrian Pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,701 - 63,720 of67,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 174,460
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min PDUPONT 1,078,388
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min truth 48,841
Abby 7-23 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 46 min edogxxx 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs