Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#70156 Jun 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have picked a nicer day for it. Birds chirping, butterflies buttering, Arabs slaughtering other Arabs.
Yep, perfect.
(good thing trolling is how he makes his money cuz he sux at being 99% right)
lol!
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70157 Jun 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
USMC
A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious.
On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.
We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scumbag, who got what he deserved. And he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.
So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi! And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."
Uzi the inbred running his pork infested mouth, shut up dick head.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70158 Jun 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have picked a nicer day for it. Birds chirping, butterflies buttering, Arabs slaughtering other Arabs.
Yep, perfect.
(good thing trolling is how he makes his money cuz he sux at being 99% right)
She's a Jew Hating POS and as I said, previously, "a reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated." This fcuker is dumber than a rock. But, she trolls well enough to get a response. May I suggest we take out the insect spray and give her the crazy Turk medicine? This lonely prik will take a hike.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70160 Jun 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Yo Ricky!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70161 Jun 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi the inbred running his pork infested mouth, shut up dick head.
Mmmmmmmm, b a c o n.

I don't believe up-shutting is your prerogative in this thread. I'll tell you who can really use it though...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...

G'day.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70163 Jun 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All 4 GSB Falcons have fallen out of the nest. They were banded on the 10th and the last one fell out yesterday. Don't cry. Honey.
I didn't know that. Sad. Here's a memory for you:
http://www.ustream.tv/user/CodLiverOil

LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70164 Jun 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmmmmm, b a c o n.
I don't believe up-shutting is your prerogative in this thread. I'll tell you who can really use it though...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...
G'day.
This numnuts is so stupid that even those retards there would ignore her. Let's do the same.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70165 Jun 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that. Sad. Here's a memory for you:
http://www.ustream.tv/user/CodLiverOil
LOL
Did you watch the vids? Very sad. But, that's the life of raptors. I do not regret ever watching them. The chat suked big time. Except for meeting you. Want me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70166 Jun 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This numnuts is so stupid that even those retards there would ignore her. Let's do the same.
Really? you're not even interested in the back story? What if he parked some rich Jew's Lincoln and the guy sideswiped him on the way out after stiffing him on the tip? Or what if he got over on some wealthy widowed Jewess and made off with her entire estate?

People don't tune in Nascar to watch a 4-hour left turn, they're there for the crash. How could you not want to know?

Location hidden

#70167 Jun 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Want me?
Y U P.
Hacdert

Mckeesport, PA

#70168 Jun 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Getting Lucky again

Location hidden

#70169 Jun 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we make a wish, Wishbone? oo=======()
Cute - very cute. Boing. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70170 Jun 20, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Y U P.
Distance is prohibitive, but I have a good grip on it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70171 Jun 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? you're not even interested in the back story? What if he parked some rich Jew's Lincoln and the guy sideswiped him on the way out after stiffing him on the tip? Or what if he got over on some wealthy widowed Jewess and made off with her entire estate?
People don't tune in Nascar to watch a 4-hour left turn, they're there for the crash. How could you not want to know?
As a confirmed racist/bigot, you will never know why she hates Jews. I've made my reasons public, based on actual events. But, this troll is only here to stir the pot and will never tell you why. She will use the Palestinian issue to justify her hatred. A red herring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70172 Jun 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Distance is prohibitive, but I have a good grip on it.
OK, here's where you were supposed to do your ignoring.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70173 Jun 20, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70174 Jun 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, here's where you were supposed to do your ignoring.
Me so horny. Me love you long time. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70175 Jun 20, 2013
If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70176 Jun 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
Wonder where the conflict is. Too soft? Too Harsh? I can't see it in the article. You, our Omnipotent one?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70177 Jun 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
If you throw a piece of meat to a group of dogs of different breeds, you get this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
The U.S. leaders are nuts to even consider arming this scum.
I think Uzi has the most articulate description so far. It's like a giant network of crime families that have their own clan turf. They used to coexist by respecting each other's boundaries. These days it's like the movie The Purge except that instead of it being only twelve hours, it's 24/7 with no end in sight. Not only that, but instead of bare hands and whatever you have to fill them, there's tanks, APCs and an air force to multiply the misery.

Now that they're getting the good toys from their rich cousins, the rebels will start turning the planes, choppers and armor into scrap for recycling. There is no good that can come from us arming these guys. From what I've seen of the rebels Assad is the lesser evil. No matter what we do we'll still be the great Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-24 7 min Toj 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,126,756
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,398
Amy 10-24 24 min Pippa 6
Abby 10-23-14 28 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Jonah1 50,630
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]