Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70133 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens. Arf Arf
Is the sermon over?(yawn) Remember, twit, it attracted you, too! Nut job! Baisez mon peteux. PS - I don't quilt! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70135 Jun 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the sermon over?(yawn) Remember, twit, it attracted you, too! Nut job! Baisez mon peteux. PS - I don't quilt! LOL
Google translate says to "Fcuk your peteux". Are you hitting on me?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70136 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice. Don't you just wonder what the kids are doing this summer? Veeky is probably understudying some Shakespearean summer stock production while Ahmad takes some enrichment courses in advanced bomb making. Can you imagine how much bank he could make jihading his summer away with the FSA? The Emirates, Saudis and Turks are finally giving them a budget.
It's summertime. Veeky will make an appearance during the break. Ahmad follows the thread and will chime in when the Veekster returns. He really doesn't have much to crow about with Islamics killing each other by the thousands all over the world. He'd take a beating.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70137 Jun 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's summertime. Veeky will make an appearance during the break. Ahmad follows the thread and will chime in when the Veekster returns. He really doesn't have much to crow about with Islamics killing each other by the thousands all over the world. He'd take a beating.
I wish it were funny but the last time we spoke, Ahmad sounded a lot more like us than we do. I wouldn't wish the Arab spring on my worst enemy.

BTW, I don't know what a peteux is but I'm in for sloppy seconds.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70139 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were funny but the last time we spoke, Ahmad sounded a lot more like us than we do. I wouldn't wish the Arab spring on my worst enemy.
BTW, I don't know what a peteux is but I'm in for sloppy seconds.
He looked like he was semi-westernized, for sure. Cal tang will do that every time. As for sloppy seconds, how about you take sloppy firsts? I'll take the video. Wear your Viking helmet and we can upload it to u-tube in the weird animals mating genre.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70140 Jun 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
All 4 GSB Falcons have fallen out of the nest. They were banded on the 10th and the last one fell out yesterday. Don't cry. Honey. They have videos. They think it was bugs driving them batty.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70141 Jun 18, 2013
The blood sucking greedy state of Israel is even getting shtt on by Streisand, can it be?

Will the blood suckers ever get off the US welfare system? Most doubt it, the most pathetic country of all time.

Israelís President Peres the corpse calls for a two state solution, good luck.

Hate crimes against Arabs happening on a regular basis, yes you're going to have peace someday, maybe in a million years.

Moscow set to deliver A-300 missiles to Syria that can strike anywhere in Israel, oh shtttt, it won't be long now.

I am right 99% of the time, and I will say again, it won't be long now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70142 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
The blood sucking greedy state of Israel is even getting shtt on by Streisand, can it be?
Will the blood suckers ever get off the US welfare system? Most doubt it, the most pathetic country of all time.
Israelís President Peres the corpse calls for a two state solution, good luck.
Hate crimes against Arabs happening on a regular basis, yes you're going to have peace someday, maybe in a million years.
Moscow set to deliver A-300 missiles to Syria that can strike anywhere in Israel, oh shtttt, it won't be long now.
I am right 99% of the time, and I will say again, it won't be long now.
Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70143 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".
But, but, he's always 99% right. OK. This must be an example of remaining 1%.

Irrational Hatred Towards Jews

hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate.
hate masks its personal insecurities.

The more insecure it feels, the larger its hate mask.

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

a reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated.

insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status

Physical Side Effects
Note: thumb sucking and bed wetting is normal and should be no cause for alarm
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70144 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".
They can be reprogrammed of course to hit ground targets, sorry for the info.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70145 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20130514/181146715....

Sure you can but only an idiot would do it. Snap out of it.

"And though you can technically reprogram the S-300 to hit ground targets, that would be akin to hammering nails with a tablet computer, given the price of $700,000 to $1.2 million per missile."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70146 Jun 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, he's always 99% right. OK. This must be an example of remaining 1%.
Irrational Hatred Towards Jews
hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate.
hate masks its personal insecurities.
The more insecure it feels, the larger its hate mask.
Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.
a reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated.
insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status
Physical Side Effects
Note: thumb sucking and bed wetting is normal and should be no cause for alarm
Just like "not all terrorists are Muslim and not all Muslims are terrorists", huh? He did it again so what's that now 1.5%?
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70147 Jun 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20130514/181146715....
Sure you can but only an idiot would do it. Snap out of it.
"And though you can technically reprogram the S-300 to hit ground targets, that would be akin to hammering nails with a tablet computer, given the price of $700,000 to $1.2 million per missile."
Boy, you could have at least put it in your own words. They're not paying for it anyway, believe me when the time comes, missiles away. Putin is such a big Israeli fan I'm sure he won't mind.
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70148 Jun 18, 2013
Things are getting down right interesting, the old saying what comes around goes around.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70149 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a doofus. Why would you reprogram one of the most capable surface to air missile systems in the world to perform a tertiary mission? Especially since with every S-300 sold the Russians are tossing in an SS-26 Iskander launcher.
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70150 Jun 18, 2013
As I've been saying for a long time, the shttt is getting ready to rain down on Israel. I can't wait.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70151 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
As I've been saying for a long time, the shttt is getting ready to rain down on Israel. I can't wait.
We get acid rain from Canada, they get shttt rain from Arabs. Neighbors suck ass, right neighbor?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70153 Jun 19, 2013

USMC

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened. The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.

We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scumbag, who got what he deserved. And he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi! And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70154 Jun 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
We get acid rain from Canada, they get shttt rain from Arabs. Neighbors suck ass, right neighbor?
She's trolling.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70155 Jun 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trolling.
Couldn't have picked a nicer day for it. Birds chirping, butterflies buttering, Arabs slaughtering other Arabs.

Yep, perfect.

(good thing trolling is how he makes his money cuz he sux at being 99% right)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,110,458
Word (Dec '08) 29 min andet1987 4,717
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 178,058
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,675
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weneedchange 154
Amy 9-18 2 hr PEllen 26
Amy 9-16 8 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE