Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70028 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70125 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's the way it's spelled.
It seems your fan doesn't like our brand of humor. A meanie for you means mine can't be far behind.
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70126 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(
We're twins!(except you're the mean one)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70127 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're twins!(except you're the mean one)
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70128 Jun 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.
Can we make a wish, Wishbone? oo=======()

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70129 Jun 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70130 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.
Therein lies the problem. She still don't get enough of it. Ark Ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70131 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens, Quilt Making, Sewing Machine Menopausal Old Twits and Busy Bodies. Being none of those I enrolled for this unique picture of raw Nature. Over 50,000 Eagle Lovers on line at once. From egg laying to hatching. They made a ton of money and had some of the most anal Moderators you would ever run across. Guess what? They are all out of work. All the cameras, all the cooing and talking to the Eagles didn't bring them back this year to the nest. A real funny farm it was but they didn't know it. Tapioca was the meal of the day. It could never survive and I'm pretty happy about it. They wielded the "ban" button like it was their G Spot. Life is good and I love this playground. Arf Arf

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70132 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens, Quilt Making, Sewing Machine Menopausal Old Twits and Busy Bodies. Being none of those I enrolled for this unique picture of raw Nature. Over 50,000 Eagle Lovers on line at once. From egg laying to hatching. They made a ton of money and had some of the most anal Moderators you would ever run across. Guess what? They are all out of work. All the cameras, all the cooing and talking to the Eagles didn't bring them back this year to the nest. A real funny farm it was but they didn't know it. Tapioca was the meal of the day. It could never survive and I'm pretty happy about it. They wielded the "ban" button like it was their G Spot. Life is good and I love this playground. Arf Arf
That's nice. Don't you just wonder what the kids are doing this summer? Veeky is probably understudying some Shakespearean summer stock production while Ahmad takes some enrichment courses in advanced bomb making. Can you imagine how much bank he could make jihading his summer away with the FSA? The Emirates, Saudis and Turks are finally giving them a budget.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70133 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens. Arf Arf
Is the sermon over?(yawn) Remember, twit, it attracted you, too! Nut job! Baisez mon peteux. PS - I don't quilt! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70135 Jun 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the sermon over?(yawn) Remember, twit, it attracted you, too! Nut job! Baisez mon peteux. PS - I don't quilt! LOL
Google translate says to "Fcuk your peteux". Are you hitting on me?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70136 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice. Don't you just wonder what the kids are doing this summer? Veeky is probably understudying some Shakespearean summer stock production while Ahmad takes some enrichment courses in advanced bomb making. Can you imagine how much bank he could make jihading his summer away with the FSA? The Emirates, Saudis and Turks are finally giving them a budget.
It's summertime. Veeky will make an appearance during the break. Ahmad follows the thread and will chime in when the Veekster returns. He really doesn't have much to crow about with Islamics killing each other by the thousands all over the world. He'd take a beating.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70137 Jun 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's summertime. Veeky will make an appearance during the break. Ahmad follows the thread and will chime in when the Veekster returns. He really doesn't have much to crow about with Islamics killing each other by the thousands all over the world. He'd take a beating.
I wish it were funny but the last time we spoke, Ahmad sounded a lot more like us than we do. I wouldn't wish the Arab spring on my worst enemy.

BTW, I don't know what a peteux is but I'm in for sloppy seconds.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70139 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were funny but the last time we spoke, Ahmad sounded a lot more like us than we do. I wouldn't wish the Arab spring on my worst enemy.
BTW, I don't know what a peteux is but I'm in for sloppy seconds.
He looked like he was semi-westernized, for sure. Cal tang will do that every time. As for sloppy seconds, how about you take sloppy firsts? I'll take the video. Wear your Viking helmet and we can upload it to u-tube in the weird animals mating genre.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70140 Jun 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
All 4 GSB Falcons have fallen out of the nest. They were banded on the 10th and the last one fell out yesterday. Don't cry. Honey. They have videos. They think it was bugs driving them batty.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#70141 Jun 18, 2013
The blood sucking greedy state of Israel is even getting shtt on by Streisand, can it be?

Will the blood suckers ever get off the US welfare system? Most doubt it, the most pathetic country of all time.

Israelís President Peres the corpse calls for a two state solution, good luck.

Hate crimes against Arabs happening on a regular basis, yes you're going to have peace someday, maybe in a million years.

Moscow set to deliver A-300 missiles to Syria that can strike anywhere in Israel, oh shtttt, it won't be long now.

I am right 99% of the time, and I will say again, it won't be long now.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70142 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
The blood sucking greedy state of Israel is even getting shtt on by Streisand, can it be?
Will the blood suckers ever get off the US welfare system? Most doubt it, the most pathetic country of all time.
Israelís President Peres the corpse calls for a two state solution, good luck.
Hate crimes against Arabs happening on a regular basis, yes you're going to have peace someday, maybe in a million years.
Moscow set to deliver A-300 missiles to Syria that can strike anywhere in Israel, oh shtttt, it won't be long now.
I am right 99% of the time, and I will say again, it won't be long now.
Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70143 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".
But, but, he's always 99% right. OK. This must be an example of remaining 1%.

Irrational Hatred Towards Jews

hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate.
hate masks its personal insecurities.

The more insecure it feels, the larger its hate mask.

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.

a reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated.

insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status

Physical Side Effects
Note: thumb sucking and bed wetting is normal and should be no cause for alarm
YesWeCan

Fort Myers, FL

#70144 Jun 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Look how long you've been saying it up to now...it won't be long. And why should Israel consider making peace with Arabs? Arabs can't even make peace with other Arabs. Oh, and get your facts straight about the hardware, it makes you look silly coming in here blabbering about a defensive missile system "that can strike anywhere in Israel".
They can be reprogrammed of course to hit ground targets, sorry for the info.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70145 Jun 18, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be reprogrammed of course to hit ground targets, sorry for the info.
http://en.ria.ru/analysis/20130514/181146715....

Sure you can but only an idiot would do it. Snap out of it.

"And though you can technically reprogram the S-300 to hit ground targets, that would be akin to hammering nails with a tablet computer, given the price of $700,000 to $1.2 million per missile."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70146 Jun 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, he's always 99% right. OK. This must be an example of remaining 1%.
Irrational Hatred Towards Jews
hatred of a person based on race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin constitutes irrational hate.
hate masks its personal insecurities.
The more insecure it feels, the larger its hate mask.
Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people.
a reduced mental capacity tends to elevate the hater above the hated.
insecure people feel a sense of self-worth by relegating a person or group of people to a lower status
Physical Side Effects
Note: thumb sucking and bed wetting is normal and should be no cause for alarm
Just like "not all terrorists are Muslim and not all Muslims are terrorists", huh? He did it again so what's that now 1.5%?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,233,399
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 189,984
Dear Abby 5-27-15 9 min Mister Tonka 2
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 50 min Shoot first 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 99,561
Ask Amy 5-27-15 1 hr PEllen 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,243
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]