Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,183)

Showing posts 63,641 - 63,660 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Il ne faut pas que ce serait "Il ne faut pas beaucoup pour amuser les enfants»? Il suffit de dire.
Je parle le francais de Canada, terre de mes ancêtres. Mange la merde.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Je parle le francais de Canada, terre de mes ancêtres. Mange la merde.
J'ai appris moi parler à Israelies alors pardonnez mon français mais kish mier en toochis.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>J'ai appris moi parler à Israelies alors pardonnez mon français mais kish mier en toochis.
Looks like we have mud wrestling thing going on. Can you handle a bottomless cavern with a slim chance of you getting back to the surface? Dis girl will tear your junky azs up. I got my rock climbing gear and I ain't scared. Remember, that if you ever get weak in the hips, you can be strong with the lips.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we have mud wrestling thing going on. Can you handle a bottomless cavern with a slim chance of you getting back to the surface? Dis girl will tear your junky azs up. I got my rock climbing gear and I ain't scared. Remember, that if you ever get weak in the hips, you can be strong with the lips.
PADI says I'm qualified but any complex dive requires a common sense go/no-go approach. I don't see the danger but I'll bring a light just in case. You bring the rope, it won't be the first time you've pulled me out of a hole.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>PADI says I'm qualified but any complex dive requires a common sense go/no-go approach. I don't see the danger but I'll bring a light just in case. You bring the rope, it won't be the first time you've pulled me out of a hole.
She be goin wild wit da judgies. Gotta luv it. Fingers flying and foam flecked lips. A hoot, fo sure. Can ya c it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> She be goin wild wit da judgies. Gotta luv it. Fingers flying and foam flecked lips. A hoot, fo sure. Can ya c it?
You can bet your toochi that I did NOT give you the foam flecked lips. That was your buddy Bill, egging you on, and you fell for it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> She be goin wild wit da judgies. Gotta luv it. Fingers flying and foam flecked lips. A hoot, fo sure. Can ya c it?
We drove another one around the judgie bend, woohoo! Happy Father's Day!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet your toochi that I did NOT give you the foam flecked lips. That was your buddy Bill, egging you on, and you fell for it.
Oldest trick in the book and you fell for it...it still works. Happy Father's Day!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oldest trick in the book and you fell for it...it still works. Happy Father's Day!
Funny dat! When she don't know who she be responding to, proof positive that she be round the bend! Happy Father's Day to you, Commander.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We drove another one around the judgie bend, woohoo! Happy Father's Day!
Did you know that Yumpin Yimminy has a buddy named Bill? Huh? Boing!!8>)
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Israel are leaving the gaza so they could occupied the golan who are we kidding nothing change its all about territory I hope another hitler and stalin will emerge to help on all this unjustified issues if it up to me ill be in syria fighting this proxy war no surrender assad will be victorious once. He crush the rebels dont need to negotiate with no one a resistant syria against those that want to see syria fail free of zionist west arab quatar jordan egypt will feel the raft no more oppression the arab world

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Yumpin Yimminy has a buddy named Bill? Huh? Boing!!8>)
Who's on first.(no question mark intended)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Cirockone chuckie wrote:
Israel are leaving the gaza so they could occupied the golan who are we kidding nothing change its all about territory I hope another hitler and stalin will emerge to help on all this unjustified issues if it up to me ill be in syria fighting this proxy war no surrender assad will be victorious once. He crush the rebels dont need to negotiate with no one a resistant syria against those that want to see syria fail free of zionist west arab quatar jordan egypt will feel the raft no more oppression the arab world
The new Hitler/Stalin is named Assad. Keep your eye on him and his proxy army, they're on their way to Obama school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Boing!!!
The thread was getting rather dull; I'm sure you're thanking me for bringing back the humor! Why don't you and your commander go on O's $100 million trip to Africa. Nobody will notice two more mouths to feed, albeit you have big ones! Mange la merde. Ark ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread was getting rather dull; I'm sure you're thanking me for bringing back the humor! Why don't you and your commander go on O's $100 million trip to Africa. Nobody will notice two more mouths to feed, albeit you have big ones! Mange la merde. Ark ark
Dull is in the mind of the beholder. Your attempt to liven up the thread with Southern humor, failed miserably. I believe it was the result of the weak mind's inability to express itself as a result of an incomplete grammar school education or a hormonal deficiency. Either way, here is the cure. suk mi gruesa

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dull is in the mind of the beholder. Your attempt to liven up the thread with Southern humor, failed miserably. I believe it was the result of the weak mind's inability to express itself as a result of an incomplete grammar school education or a hormonal deficiency. Either way, here is the cure. suk mi gruesa
So, that's the way it's spelled.

It seems your fan doesn't like our brand of humor. A meanie for you means mine can't be far behind.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's the way it's spelled.
It seems your fan doesn't like our brand of humor. A meanie for you means mine can't be far behind.
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(
We're twins!(except you're the mean one)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're twins!(except you're the mean one)
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.
Can we make a wish, Wishbone? oo=======()

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,641 - 63,660 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 173,638
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Olive Oil 1,072,319
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min HughBe 68,160
Music Artists A to Z 40 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••