Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70161 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70114 Jun 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> She be goin wild wit da judgies. Gotta luv it. Fingers flying and foam flecked lips. A hoot, fo sure. Can ya c it?
You can bet your toochi that I did NOT give you the foam flecked lips. That was your buddy Bill, egging you on, and you fell for it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70115 Jun 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> She be goin wild wit da judgies. Gotta luv it. Fingers flying and foam flecked lips. A hoot, fo sure. Can ya c it?
We drove another one around the judgie bend, woohoo! Happy Father's Day!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70116 Jun 16, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet your toochi that I did NOT give you the foam flecked lips. That was your buddy Bill, egging you on, and you fell for it.
Oldest trick in the book and you fell for it...it still works. Happy Father's Day!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70117 Jun 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oldest trick in the book and you fell for it...it still works. Happy Father's Day!
Funny dat! When she don't know who she be responding to, proof positive that she be round the bend! Happy Father's Day to you, Commander.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70118 Jun 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We drove another one around the judgie bend, woohoo! Happy Father's Day!
Did you know that Yumpin Yimminy has a buddy named Bill? Huh? Boing!!8>)
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

#70119 Jun 16, 2013
Israel are leaving the gaza so they could occupied the golan who are we kidding nothing change its all about territory I hope another hitler and stalin will emerge to help on all this unjustified issues if it up to me ill be in syria fighting this proxy war no surrender assad will be victorious once. He crush the rebels dont need to negotiate with no one a resistant syria against those that want to see syria fail free of zionist west arab quatar jordan egypt will feel the raft no more oppression the arab world

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70120 Jun 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Yumpin Yimminy has a buddy named Bill? Huh? Boing!!8>)
Who's on first.(no question mark intended)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70121 Jun 16, 2013
Cirockone chuckie wrote:
Israel are leaving the gaza so they could occupied the golan who are we kidding nothing change its all about territory I hope another hitler and stalin will emerge to help on all this unjustified issues if it up to me ill be in syria fighting this proxy war no surrender assad will be victorious once. He crush the rebels dont need to negotiate with no one a resistant syria against those that want to see syria fail free of zionist west arab quatar jordan egypt will feel the raft no more oppression the arab world
The new Hitler/Stalin is named Assad. Keep your eye on him and his proxy army, they're on their way to Obama school.

Location hidden

#70122 Jun 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Boing!!!
The thread was getting rather dull; I'm sure you're thanking me for bringing back the humor! Why don't you and your commander go on O's $100 million trip to Africa. Nobody will notice two more mouths to feed, albeit you have big ones! Mange la merde. Ark ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70123 Jun 16, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread was getting rather dull; I'm sure you're thanking me for bringing back the humor! Why don't you and your commander go on O's $100 million trip to Africa. Nobody will notice two more mouths to feed, albeit you have big ones! Mange la merde. Ark ark
Dull is in the mind of the beholder. Your attempt to liven up the thread with Southern humor, failed miserably. I believe it was the result of the weak mind's inability to express itself as a result of an incomplete grammar school education or a hormonal deficiency. Either way, here is the cure. suk mi gruesa

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70124 Jun 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dull is in the mind of the beholder. Your attempt to liven up the thread with Southern humor, failed miserably. I believe it was the result of the weak mind's inability to express itself as a result of an incomplete grammar school education or a hormonal deficiency. Either way, here is the cure. suk mi gruesa
So, that's the way it's spelled.

It seems your fan doesn't like our brand of humor. A meanie for you means mine can't be far behind.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70125 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's the way it's spelled.
It seems your fan doesn't like our brand of humor. A meanie for you means mine can't be far behind.
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70126 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're foam flecked clueless, 2 times. Wow! A real stinger. LMFAO. 8<(
We're twins!(except you're the mean one)

Location hidden

#70127 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We're twins!(except you're the mean one)
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70128 Jun 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT put the "clueless" there - although I agree. I'll own up to the meanie. Somehow I forgot you because you're mean, too. You belong together in the same funny farm.
Can we make a wish, Wishbone? oo=======()

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70129 Jun 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70130 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.
Therein lies the problem. She still don't get enough of it. Ark Ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70131 Jun 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it? This is our funny farm.
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens, Quilt Making, Sewing Machine Menopausal Old Twits and Busy Bodies. Being none of those I enrolled for this unique picture of raw Nature. Over 50,000 Eagle Lovers on line at once. From egg laying to hatching. They made a ton of money and had some of the most anal Moderators you would ever run across. Guess what? They are all out of work. All the cameras, all the cooing and talking to the Eagles didn't bring them back this year to the nest. A real funny farm it was but they didn't know it. Tapioca was the meal of the day. It could never survive and I'm pretty happy about it. They wielded the "ban" button like it was their G Spot. Life is good and I love this playground. Arf Arf

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70132 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens, Quilt Making, Sewing Machine Menopausal Old Twits and Busy Bodies. Being none of those I enrolled for this unique picture of raw Nature. Over 50,000 Eagle Lovers on line at once. From egg laying to hatching. They made a ton of money and had some of the most anal Moderators you would ever run across. Guess what? They are all out of work. All the cameras, all the cooing and talking to the Eagles didn't bring them back this year to the nest. A real funny farm it was but they didn't know it. Tapioca was the meal of the day. It could never survive and I'm pretty happy about it. They wielded the "ban" button like it was their G Spot. Life is good and I love this playground. Arf Arf
That's nice. Don't you just wonder what the kids are doing this summer? Veeky is probably understudying some Shakespearean summer stock production while Ahmad takes some enrichment courses in advanced bomb making. Can you imagine how much bank he could make jihading his summer away with the FSA? The Emirates, Saudis and Turks are finally giving them a budget.

Location hidden

#70133 Jun 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
There once was website called Decorah Eagles. It attracted Senior Citizens. Arf Arf
Is the sermon over?(yawn) Remember, twit, it attracted you, too! Nut job! Baisez mon peteux. PS - I don't quilt! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 197,120
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 48 min Indicted Again 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 7 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 7 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 8 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages