Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,182)

Showing posts 63,621 - 63,640 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I got the sense these guys use Wahhabist and Salafist interchangeably. If that's the case, both of these sects are groups Zainab warned us about and that we shouldn't feel bad if they were to accidentally go down a dark alley where Spetznaz are known to hang out.
Leave it to you to remember that cute little fatty. Dearborn and a muscular boyfriend to beat Ahmad up. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to you to remember that cute little fatty. Dearborn and a muscular boyfriend to beat Ahmad up. LOL
Wouldn't it be funny if her husband turned out to be Waleed Sadat? I like reading that guy, he reminds me of a pal from the good old days...you know, 2008-09.

I'm not sure if we should be worried yet but my knee-bone-connected-to-the-shi nbone-o-meter was pegging the limit this morning when I read about this:

http://news.yahoo.com/nicaragua-canal-fast-tr...

Do you have a handle on the science involved? I don't and I worry that the doors to the locks will be made in China. A blowout might prematurely raise sea levels and bring on the next ice age.(or worse lower sea levels and uncover Mothra eggs allowing them to hatch)

Well, it might.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be funny if her husband turned out to be Waleed Sadat? I like reading that guy, he reminds me of a pal from the good old days...you know, 2008-09.
I'm not sure if we should be worried yet but my knee-bone-connected-to-the-shi nbone-o-meter was pegging the limit this morning when I read about this:
http://news.yahoo.com/nicaragua-canal-fast-tr...
Do you have a handle on the science involved? I don't and I worry that the doors to the locks will be made in China. A blowout might prematurely raise sea levels and bring on the next ice age.(or worse lower sea levels and uncover Mothra eggs allowing them to hatch)
Well, it might.
Lots of water to divert and no abundance of same. Plenty of cash, but the article speaks for itself. Competition. I see a renewal of hostilities btw two counties that can blow stuff up faster than even the Chinese can build it. This ain't no railroad and this ain't the wild west. Speaking of which, the lawlessness of our early Western days, cannot compare to that of Syria. We are thinking about arming that trash? Sucky segway, I admit. I can't get that scum out of my head.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

First it was the Egyptian John Stewart, Bassem Youssef. Now it's the Iranian John Stewart, Kambiz Hosseini. We need to DNA test these dudes before we discuss paternity.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

John Stewart just began his summer vacation from The Daily Show so he could direct a "serious movie" in the middle east. Who knows what kind of zhit he'll stir up now?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of water to divert and no abundance of same. Plenty of cash, but the article speaks for itself. Competition. I see a renewal of hostilities btw two counties that can blow stuff up faster than even the Chinese can build it. This ain't no railroad and this ain't the wild west. Speaking of which, the lawlessness of our early Western days, cannot compare to that of Syria. We are thinking about arming that trash? Sucky segway, I admit. I can't get that scum out of my head.
I know.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

The Islamists always seem to want everyone to accomodate them!

Now we wait for Islamic Obama and Anti-American Holder to force the farmer to move or get rid of the pigs.
We certainly do not want to upset the Muslims.

Muslim wants pig farmer to move
HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm,(a family farm that has been in Houston a long time) and NOW, THE MUSLIM WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE! So, what's the pig farmer's response to that?

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!

I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is funny.

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...

Now we wait for Islamic Obama and Anti-American Holder to force the farmer to move or get rid of the pigs.

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm,(a family farm that has been in Houston a long time) and NOW, THE MUSLIM WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE! So, what's the pig farmer's response to that?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Uzi wrote:
There are over 60 Mosques in the Houston area, already? Yipes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know.
Everything

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Uzi wrote:
They say lack of sex will make you stutter.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything
Not really, I've been studying the situation since I was a kid and still haven't figured out how Arabs can be so cold blooded.

That's just one example :>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Oh Zhit...it gets better! There's video!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wa...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, I've been studying the situation since I was a kid and still haven't figured out how Arabs can be so cold blooded.
That's just one example :>)
Its easy, just read their quoran. They are stupid enough to believe that shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy, just read their quoran. They are stupid enough to believe that shit.
Do I have to read it? Is there a Cliff's Notes or a King James version?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to read it? Is there a Cliff's Notes or a King James version?
I call my weed the Koran because burning that sh!t will get you stoned.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I call my weed the Koran because burning that sh!t will get you stoned.:>)
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You....getting your Quran on......

BWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/13/syri...

Syrian Doctor Asks Israel To Save Patient's Life In Handwritten Note Attached To Clothing

>After United Nations peacekeeping forces transfered the patient across the border, Israeli doctors performed a second operation on the man's liver. Dr. Amram Hadari, head of the medical center's trauma unit, said the operation that Syrian medical practitioners performed was basic, but he credited them with saving the patient's life, CBN News reports.<

Those Jews just canít seem to mind their own business.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

TRD wrote:
Oh Zhit...it gets better! There's video!
Remember when you said this: "So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us, so no secrets have been divulged."

No fool like an old fool! Ark Ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you said this: "So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us, so no secrets have been divulged."
No fool like an old fool! Ark Ark
And? The stills gave us no hint as to the skills demonstrated in the video. It went from a Facebook discipline problem to a recruiting gold mine.

OK, show of hands.....who wants to join the IDF now?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/06/13/syrian-doctor-israe l-note-save-patient-life_n_343 4758.html
Syrian Doctor Asks Israel To Save Patient's Life In Handwritten Note Attached To Clothing
>After United Nations peacekeeping forces transfered the patient across the border, Israeli doctors performed a second operation on the man's liver. Dr. Amram Hadari, head of the medical center's trauma unit, said the operation that Syrian medical practitioners performed was basic, but he credited them with saving the patient's life, CBN News reports.<
Those Jews just canít seem to mind their own business.
100,000 dead in the last two years and they've only managed to get 16 to Israeli hospitals. Kind of makes you wonder who this kid's uncle is.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Ouch!

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act..

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product
from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate Americaės ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 125 to date (as of June, 2013).

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."

Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
How is this hope and change working out for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,621 - 63,640 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,033,280
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,896
jualanjerseybola 6 min ZakaMede1 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 95,964
Abby 4-16 14 min Mister Tonka 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
Amy 4-16 51 min squishymama 8
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search