Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70060 Jun 10, 2013
The French will be French

Paris museum opens exhibit of "Palestinian" jihad mass murderers
Suicide of Europe. "Paris museum opens exhibit of Palestinian 'martyrs,'" from the Jerusalem Post, June 8 (thanks to Golem):

A Paris museum subsidized by the French government opened an exhibition of photos of Palestinian suicide bombers, which the museum calls freedom fighters.
The exhibition of 68 photos entitled “Death” by Ahlam Shibli opened on May 28 at the Jeu de Paume museum of contemporary art in Paris.

The museum’s website describes suicide bombers as “those who lost their lives fighting against the occupation,” and the exhibition as being about “the efforts of Palestinian society to preserve their presence.”

According to CRIF, the umbrella body of French Jewish communities, the people commemorated in the photos are “mostly from the [Fatah-affiliated] al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades [of Hamas] and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.” All three are designated by the European Union as terrorist groups.

One of the photos is of Osama Buchkar, a PFLP operative who killed three people and wounded 59 in a terrorist attack he carried out at an open market in Netanya on May 19, 2002. The caption to his picture says he “committed a martyr mission in Netanya.”

In a letter Wednesday to France’s Culture and Communications Minister, Aurélie Filipetti, CRIF President Roger Cukierman said that it was “particularly lamentable and unacceptable that such a display should justify terrorism from the heart of Paris.

Yep.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#70062 Jun 10, 2013
Taliban fighters beheaded two boys aged 10 and 16 as a warning to villagers not to cooperate with the Afghan government, local officials said.

In July last year in the same district, a 16-year-old boy accused by the Taliban of spying for the government was beheaded and skinned.

The next month, a girl aged six and a boy of 12 were kidnapped and beheaded in separate incidents in Kandahar and the east of the country.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/10/us-...

Where’s old Plate-In-The-Head with his heart warming tales of these gentle people? They simply love their children.

Yep

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#70063 Jun 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Looks like Putin is good for something.
Russia detains 300 Muslims at prayer room in crackdown on jihadis and Islamic supremacists
"It is the third time this year such a raid has been ordered, targeting Muslim places of worship." Why do they target Muslim places of worship? Is it because they are racist, bigoted Islamophobes, or because they have very good reason to believe that violence and subversion are being plotted inside those places of worship?
"300 Muslims detained at prayer room following crackdown by Putin," by Jessica Chasmar for the Washington Times, June 9 (thanks to Darcy):
Russian authorities detained 300 Muslims, including 170 foreigners, on Friday after President Vladimir Putin ordered a crackdown on radical Islamists ahead of next year’s Winter Olympics, Fox News reported.
The Muslims were held at a prayer room in Moscow, and Islamist literature was confiscated, police said, according to Radio Free Europe.
It is the third time this year such a raid has been ordered, targeting Muslim places of worship, Reuters reported.
Mr. Putin told a meeting of security force officers on Friday that the “fight against corruption, crime and the insurgency has to be carried out harshly and consistently.”
He said “the situation in the North Caucasus should be kept under particular control,” Radio Free Europe reported.
Some of them are pretty serious about addressing the issue:

"We must stop thinking we could solve something in a peaceful way by agreements. We simply need to obliterate them. We are not to be ashamed, it is necessary to kill the Wahhabis", concluded the KGB man who teaches religion to Russian students.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2013/05/1...

He sounds a lot like you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70064 Jun 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Taliban fighters beheaded two boys aged 10 and 16 as a warning to villagers not to cooperate with the Afghan government, local officials said.
In July last year in the same district, a 16-year-old boy accused by the Taliban of spying for the government was beheaded and skinned.
The next month, a girl aged six and a boy of 12 were kidnapped and beheaded in separate incidents in Kandahar and the east of the country.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/10/us-...
Where’s old Plate-In-The-Head with his heart warming tales of these gentle people? They simply love their children.
Yep
Do you always ask and answer your own questions? He's loving the children (in the van, with the candy).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70065 Jun 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them are pretty serious about addressing the issue:
"We must stop thinking we could solve something in a peaceful way by agreements. We simply need to obliterate them. We are not to be ashamed, it is necessary to kill the Wahhabis", concluded the KGB man who teaches religion to Russian students.
http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2013/05/1...
He sounds a lot like you.
I'm all for it. I wouldn't stop with just the Wahhabis. Whatever that is.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70066 Jun 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for it. I wouldn't stop with just the Wahhabis. Whatever that is.
I got the sense these guys use Wahhabist and Salafist interchangeably. If that's the case, both of these sects are groups Zainab warned us about and that we shouldn't feel bad if they were to accidentally go down a dark alley where Spetznaz are known to hang out.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70067 Jun 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I got the sense these guys use Wahhabist and Salafist interchangeably. If that's the case, both of these sects are groups Zainab warned us about and that we shouldn't feel bad if they were to accidentally go down a dark alley where Spetznaz are known to hang out.
Leave it to you to remember that cute little fatty. Dearborn and a muscular boyfriend to beat Ahmad up. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70068 Jun 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to you to remember that cute little fatty. Dearborn and a muscular boyfriend to beat Ahmad up. LOL
Wouldn't it be funny if her husband turned out to be Waleed Sadat? I like reading that guy, he reminds me of a pal from the good old days...you know, 2008-09.

I'm not sure if we should be worried yet but my knee-bone-connected-to-the-shi nbone-o-meter was pegging the limit this morning when I read about this:

http://news.yahoo.com/nicaragua-canal-fast-tr...

Do you have a handle on the science involved? I don't and I worry that the doors to the locks will be made in China. A blowout might prematurely raise sea levels and bring on the next ice age.(or worse lower sea levels and uncover Mothra eggs allowing them to hatch)

Well, it might.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70069 Jun 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be funny if her husband turned out to be Waleed Sadat? I like reading that guy, he reminds me of a pal from the good old days...you know, 2008-09.
I'm not sure if we should be worried yet but my knee-bone-connected-to-the-shi nbone-o-meter was pegging the limit this morning when I read about this:
http://news.yahoo.com/nicaragua-canal-fast-tr...
Do you have a handle on the science involved? I don't and I worry that the doors to the locks will be made in China. A blowout might prematurely raise sea levels and bring on the next ice age.(or worse lower sea levels and uncover Mothra eggs allowing them to hatch)
Well, it might.
Lots of water to divert and no abundance of same. Plenty of cash, but the article speaks for itself. Competition. I see a renewal of hostilities btw two counties that can blow stuff up faster than even the Chinese can build it. This ain't no railroad and this ain't the wild west. Speaking of which, the lawlessness of our early Western days, cannot compare to that of Syria. We are thinking about arming that trash? Sucky segway, I admit. I can't get that scum out of my head.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70070 Jun 11, 2013
First it was the Egyptian John Stewart, Bassem Youssef. Now it's the Iranian John Stewart, Kambiz Hosseini. We need to DNA test these dudes before we discuss paternity.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

John Stewart just began his summer vacation from The Daily Show so he could direct a "serious movie" in the middle east. Who knows what kind of zhit he'll stir up now?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70071 Jun 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of water to divert and no abundance of same. Plenty of cash, but the article speaks for itself. Competition. I see a renewal of hostilities btw two counties that can blow stuff up faster than even the Chinese can build it. This ain't no railroad and this ain't the wild west. Speaking of which, the lawlessness of our early Western days, cannot compare to that of Syria. We are thinking about arming that trash? Sucky segway, I admit. I can't get that scum out of my head.
I know.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70072 Jun 11, 2013
The Islamists always seem to want everyone to accomodate them!

Now we wait for Islamic Obama and Anti-American Holder to force the farmer to move or get rid of the pigs.
We certainly do not want to upset the Muslims.

Muslim wants pig farmer to move
HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm,(a family farm that has been in Houston a long time) and NOW, THE MUSLIM WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE! So, what's the pig farmer's response to that?

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!

I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is funny.

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...

Now we wait for Islamic Obama and Anti-American Holder to force the farmer to move or get rid of the pigs.

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm,(a family farm that has been in Houston a long time) and NOW, THE MUSLIM WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE! So, what's the pig farmer's response to that?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70073 Jun 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
There are over 60 Mosques in the Houston area, already? Yipes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70074 Jun 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know.
Everything

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70075 Jun 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
They say lack of sex will make you stutter.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70076 Jun 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything
Not really, I've been studying the situation since I was a kid and still haven't figured out how Arabs can be so cold blooded.

That's just one example :>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70077 Jun 12, 2013
Oh Zhit...it gets better! There's video!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/wa...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#70081 Jun 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, I've been studying the situation since I was a kid and still haven't figured out how Arabs can be so cold blooded.
That's just one example :>)
Its easy, just read their quoran. They are stupid enough to believe that shit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70083 Jun 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy, just read their quoran. They are stupid enough to believe that shit.
Do I have to read it? Is there a Cliff's Notes or a King James version?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70084 Jun 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to read it? Is there a Cliff's Notes or a King James version?
I call my weed the Koran because burning that sh!t will get you stoned.:>)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Ben Dover 50,623
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Bluestater 1,126,704
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 24 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 31 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]