Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69987 Jun 5, 2013
Ooops!

http://www.aawsat.net/2013/06/article55304548

See? It can happen to anyone.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69991 Jun 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
Ooops!
http://www.aawsat.net/2013/06/article55304548
See? It can happen to anyone.
Yeah, but, we are supposed to be smarter than that. Might I suggest a sinister oversight? Like, how we got OBL? These fcukers have a lock on what's going on. Happen to anyone? Yeah, like those looking for driver's licenses and passes to Alice In Wonderland. You have got to be kidding. Cuz it's in print means jack sh!t.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69992 Jun 5, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
But Israel must have done this and the Jews control America.(sarcastic undertone).
the USA while helping Israel mostly in the UN has constantly screwed Israel often not even in its own interests. Can't really complain when the USA seems to be screwing itself lately.
I don't have to tell you to keep looking over your shoulder from this administration. He's a fcuking Islamist from the cradle to the grave. But, he can kill those fcukers with drones. Kudos are due. Can't figure it out. Don't care. Any dead Terrorist is a good thing.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69993 Jun 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, we are supposed to be smarter than that. Might I suggest a sinister oversight? Like, how we got OBL? These fcukers have a lock on what's going on. Happen to anyone? Yeah, like those looking for driver's licenses and passes to Alice In Wonderland. You have got to be kidding. Cuz it's in print means jack sh!t.
Suggest away! We are smarter than that, just try not to seem surprised when it happens around here. You know every multi-term presidency has had it's share of scandal. May I suggest that GHW Bush got out before his caught up with him? In his place we got Slick Willy, so what?

If our biggest problems are whether or not to turn off the drone strikes or discovery of a little political profiling by the IRS, we're still well ahead of the Islamic competition. These guys can't hold a meeting without starting a water war...god forbid they use the "H" word lest a food war break out...matter of fact, everything leads to war in Islamic countries.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69995 Jun 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Suggest away! We are smarter than that, just try not to seem surprised when it happens around here. You know every multi-term presidency has had it's share of scandal. May I suggest that GHW Bush got out before his caught up with him? In his place we got Slick Willy, so what?
If our biggest problems are whether or not to turn off the drone strikes or discovery of a little political profiling by the IRS, we're still well ahead of the Islamic competition. These guys can't hold a meeting without starting a water war...god forbid they use the "H" word lest a food war break out...matter of fact, everything leads to war in Islamic countries.
I'm only saying that Osambos's administration is killing terrorists. No matter what I think of him or his. The man does hoops. I'm wit it!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69996 Jun 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only saying that Osambos's administration is killing terrorists. No matter what I think of him or his. The man does hoops. I'm wit it!!!
He shoots hoops and terrorists, he sings outside the shower, somebody should elect the guy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/22/al...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69997 Jun 6, 2013
Islam

Locks cut at aqueduct that supplies water to Greater Boston
Last month, seven Muslim "chemical engineers" were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir, a key supply of water for Boston, after midnight. Police stepped up patrols, but still now the locks were cut.

The Canadian jihadists who were recently caught discussed poisoning the water supply (and the air) to murder as many as 100,000 people, and poisoning the water supply of a major city has long been bandied about among jihadis as a consummation devoutly to be wished.

"Locks Cut At Aqueduct That Supplies Water To Greater Boston," from CBS Boston, June 3 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

FRAMINGHAM (CBS)– The Massachusetts Water Resources Authoritysays someone cut the locks to three hatches at one of its aqueducts in Framingham.
The incident occurred at the Hultman Aqueduct, which is one of the two lines that carry drinking water to the Greater Boston area.

The three padlocks were cut from separate access hatches located at approximately half-mile intervals along the aqueduct. Police say there is evidence of an attempt to cut a fourth lock.

State Police are investigating, though they say “there is no evidence of any crime other than vandalism.”

The MWRA says it doesn’t appear anyone tried to tamper with the water supply and there does not appear to be any contamination or changes in water quality.

Last month, State Police stepped up patrols at public water supplies after seven people were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir in Belchertown.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69998 Jun 6, 2013
and another obama bitch appointed to the UN.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...

Might as well a muslim bro could do the same job.
Nice job Nobama. Luckilly you can not be elected anymore.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69999 Jun 6, 2013
Up to a few years ago I was shooting this for them, shown worldwide.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/26...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70000 Jun 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Up to a few years ago I was shooting this for them, shown worldwide.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/26...
I would keep this stuff secret. If one of them doesn't survive, guess who'll be to blame.

Y'know, all winter Faith talked about the cabin fever and snow blindness and general pain in her finely crafted tush it was to live in Michigan in the winter time. Well here we are, almost fully a week into the Atlantic hurricane season and I'm sitting under the first named storm of the season. At least snow doesn't soak your groceries as you carry them in from the car.

DAMN YOU AL GORE!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70001 Jun 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I would keep this stuff secret. If one of them doesn't survive, guess who'll be to blame.
Y'know, all winter Faith talked about the cabin fever and snow blindness and general pain in her finely crafted tush it was to live in Michigan in the winter time. Well here we are, almost fully a week into the Atlantic hurricane season and I'm sitting under the first named storm of the season. At least snow doesn't soak your groceries as you carry them in from the car.
DAMN YOU AL GORE!
Andrea!!! Only a tropical storm. Suck it up, Cry Baby.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70002 Jun 6, 2013
Another thing. How do you know about her finely crafted tush? I'm hearing that it qualifies for a commercial license plate.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70003 Jun 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Another thing. How do you know about her finely crafted tush? I'm hearing that it qualifies for a commercial license plate.
Which Muslim are you listening to?

I'll have you know I've crossed the Gulf Stream in an 18' boat with worse weather. It just sucks that the cruising season is effectively over in the Caribbean until December.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#70006 Jun 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which Muslim are you listening to?
I'll have you know I've crossed the Gulf Stream in an 18' boat with worse weather. It just sucks that the cruising season is effectively over in the Caribbean until December.
Not listening to Muslims. Just reading about them. How about this? Could it be because its very difficult to stuff a tumbleweed into bikini without a blowtorch? The very fact that they bowed under pressure from a vocal minority is amazing. But, where its at should be a lesson. WTF is a sarong?

http://www.examiner.com/article/bikini-ban-mu...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#70008 Jun 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not listening to Muslims. Just reading about them. How about this? Could it be because its very difficult to stuff a tumbleweed into bikini without a blowtorch? The very fact that they bowed under pressure from a vocal minority is amazing. But, where its at should be a lesson. WTF is a sarong?
http://www.examiner.com/article/bikini-ban-mu...
It's at trying times like these that I ask myself...WWDTD? Trump had a Muslim girl win in a bikini.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70009 Jun 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a sarong?
P U H L E E Z E - http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/W...
redd

Anonymous Proxy

#70013 Jun 6, 2013
yo
redd

Anonymous Proxy

#70014 Jun 6, 2013
what
redd

France

#70016 Jun 6, 2013
hi
hitdrew

Pittsburgh, PA

#70017 Jun 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Wheres the Beef?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,219,999
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Guru 187,292
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Progressive Democrat 52,840
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,202
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 5,904
Ask Amy 4-25-15 4 hr Kuuipo 2
Dear Abby 4-25-15 8 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]