Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69964 Jun 2, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyson-Holyfield come to mind. Problem here is that THEY were both African-American. This Gold Medal Champion was Jew. The other one? Well, a product of parental guidance. Think rabis.
OK, I'm thinking rabis....nothing comes to mind. Now what?

I've always resisted the urge to agree with you and Uzi when you used "savages" in the past to describe Arabs. Not today.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69965 Jun 2, 2013
TRD TRD, its retarded savages.
Regards
Uzi
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69966 Jun 2, 2013
Its retarded savages just like here,

This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........

Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!

This is why I like Fox news!

WATCH THIS!

If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.

She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69968 Jun 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Its retarded savages just like here,
This judge is magnificent. Bravo. Listen and send on.........
Mother of bombers. WATCH THIS!
This is why I like Fox news!
WATCH THIS!
If you haven't seen this video yet, you should watch this. Brave Newscaster for Fox News. I'm proud of her.
She may be a woman , but she has guts. The White House will put so much pressure on Fox to force them to fire her it will be unreal. She has violated "all" the new political correctness words for terrorists, jihadist, Muslims, Islam, etc., etc.This is the way the President should actually speak while sending a message to radical Islam terrorists, Hamas, Al Qaeda, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood.
http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch-judge...
"She may be a woman , but she has guts."?

You're in trouble now :>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69969 Jun 2, 2013
If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...

http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...

It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69970 Jun 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
If there ever was a "Real Housewives of the Middle East" reality show, I suppose it would be built on some of these very same elements...
http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/06/02/syria-miss...
It makes me wonder: How bad do you have to screw the pooch before the sectarian violence occurs between your sect and your sect?
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69971 Jun 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever keeps them busy tormenting each other is fine with me.
Usually, they fracture along the fault-line between sects. This might be a significant break in the supply chain between Iran and Syria, not to mention a disruption in the force for Shiites who are now teaming-up with Sunnis in Iraq to overthrow the current Shiite administration.

It's such big news it overshadows Abbas's slick move to replace Prime Ministers without benefit of an election.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69972 Jun 3, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69973 Jun 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us so no secrets have been divulged. Besides, it's a morale booster...YOLO!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69974 Jun 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? I was pretty sure that was what they had under their uniforms before they showed us so no secrets have been divulged. Besides, it's a morale booster...YOLO!
Au contraire, Commander. Contrary to popular belief they do not all look the same turned upside-down. I've developed my own scale for describing Paradise. Allow me. The first number indicates mass in lbs and the second number indicates orifice size. For instance, if I had first-hand personal knowledge of certain information, I would report to my Service Buddies that I just enjoyed a 3 pounder with a 6 orifice. Not to be confused with super sizing, the smaller of each of those numbers is ideal. I might not even report such a horrible drinking induced encounter. But, a 2 lb'r w/a 2 orifice is something write home about. You look like you have good Math skills. Can you improve/approve my formula?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69975 Jun 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire, Commander. Contrary to popular belief they do not all look the same turned upside-down. I've developed my own scale for describing Paradise. Allow me. The first number indicates mass in lbs and the second number indicates orifice size. For instance, if I had first-hand personal knowledge of certain information, I would report to my Service Buddies that I just enjoyed a 3 pounder with a 6 orifice. Not to be confused with super sizing, the smaller of each of those numbers is ideal. I might not even report such a horrible drinking induced encounter. But, a 2 lb'r w/a 2 orifice is something write home about. You look like you have good Math skills. Can you improve/approve my formula?
I might be able to refine the calculation if you can answer whether that is the pre or post shave weight. If it's post-shave, it takes the square of the hair out of the equation.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69976 Jun 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I might be able to refine the calculation if you can answer whether that is the pre or post shave weight. If it's post-shave, it takes the square of the hair out of the equation.
Judging by the preponderance of "judgie" activity, it's possible that your hair question is most applicable. We may have found the Beast of the Southern Wild amongst us. Their body hair extends from the navel due South to the back of their neck. That would equate to approx. 1-2 lbs extra. However, my calculations only apply to adorned treasures. And, may I add, shaving comes under personal hygiene which is sorely lacking in that region. Obviously, the formula has to be adjusted according to locale. Well, back to the drawing board. YOLO.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69977 Jun 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the preponderance of "judgie" activity, it's possible that your hair question is most applicable. We may have found the Beast of the Southern Wild amongst us. Their body hair extends from the navel due South to the back of their neck. That would equate to approx. 1-2 lbs extra. However, my calculations only apply to adorned treasures. And, may I add, shaving comes under personal hygiene which is sorely lacking in that region. Obviously, the formula has to be adjusted according to locale. Well, back to the drawing board. YOLO.
Oh look, they're wearing ejection seat adapters.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/co...

I feel like I led such a sheltered military career, all I had to worry about was the enemy before Facebook.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69978 Jun 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, they're wearing ejection seat adapters.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/co...
I feel like I led such a sheltered military career, all I had to worry about was the enemy before Facebook.
Third from the left is a 2 lb - 2 O.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69979 Jun 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Third from the left is a 2 lb - 2 O.
The one on the left abandoned a promising WNBA career in order to pursue her passion for meme-making.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69980 Jun 4, 2013
>Israel cannot afford to wait to make peace with its Arab neighbors, Secretary of State John F. Kerry argued Monday, saying that demographic forces and rising militancy are working against the top U.S. ally in the region.

“What happens in the coming days will actually dictate what happens in the coming decades,” Kerry said, referring to whether Israeli and Palestinian leaders will try again to broker peace.
“We are running out of time,” he said in remarks to the American Jewish Committee.“We’re running out of possibilities,” and failure now may mean no further chance for a negotiated deal, he added.<

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

"We are running out of time"? What do you propose, John? Israel has to make peace? How about those barbarian Arab “neighbors” you refer to? The sentence should read Arab “hostiles”. Dork.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69981 Jun 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>Israel cannot afford to wait to make peace with its Arab neighbors, Secretary of State John F. Kerry argued Monday, saying that demographic forces and rising militancy are working against the top U.S. ally in the region.
“What happens in the coming days will actually dictate what happens in the coming decades,” Kerry said, referring to whether Israeli and Palestinian leaders will try again to broker peace.
“We are running out of time,” he said in remarks to the American Jewish Committee.“We’re running out of possibilities,” and failure now may mean no further chance for a negotiated deal, he added.<
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
"We are running out of time"? What do you propose, John? Israel has to make peace? How about those barbarian Arab “neighbors” you refer to? The sentence should read Arab “hostiles”. Dork.
I was just starting to get comfortable with "retarded savages" and now you raise the bar to "barbarian Arab neighbors". When will you Zionists be satisfied?

FNG Kerry is of course, full of piss and vinegar...it's the biggest foreign policy prize a bureaucrat could ever hope for. Let's see how he feels after a couple of years banging his head against the Palestinians.(or do you think he's dumb enough to believe he can make peace with Fatah and ignore Hamas?)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69983 Jun 5, 2013
With friends like this..........

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2433856274001/us-p...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69984 Jun 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
With friends like this..........
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2433856274001/us-p...
What happened...did we run out of our own secrets to leak?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69985 Jun 5, 2013
I don't suppose that the irony of their claims have set in yet.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood one of those foreign provocateurs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,980
Amy 3-30-15 13 min miss ann elk 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,207,946
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min RACE 5,829
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min SpaceBlues 52,423
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 51,890
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,161
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]