Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69894 May 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
Infestation has to be dealt with. Can't blame them. All one has to do is look around.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69895 May 26, 2013
Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Insipid, trite, and fore-lone come to mind. Not to mention the snail trail. LMFAO.
Duck Duck Goose! Tried hard to find it, but "fore-lone" is not a word. DPYP laughing.
Goose

Naugatuck, CT

#69896 May 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Duck Goose! Tried hard to find it, but "fore-lone" is not a word. DPYP laughing.
That's all you got, Webster? Every post you make shows how shallow your thought processes are. Try an original thought that doesn't involve somebody else s diction. I know it's hard, but you can do it. Really. Dig down and find yourself. Well, not that far down.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69897 May 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The tip's been missing since forever.
Think about it...Chef Medu-tell.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
There's a certain southern charm.
Tip replacement isn't an exact science, yet. Be patient. Have a good Memorial Day celebration. We be going to an outside event today where hoodies are required. Fishing in the AM.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69898 May 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a prik when I see one. It's KNOLL, wiseguy. Leave it to you to make me your straight man.
Now, isn't THAT shallow. Practice what you preach.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69899 May 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, isn't THAT shallow. Practice what you preach.
Shallow is you. Never anything from you except criticism. Check back on your posts. This ain't the Eagle Channel. We've been here 4 years. You? GFYS.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69900 May 26, 2013
Muslims

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:

Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you seen Muslims, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scouts?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?

Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present. There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East .

No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ...

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major, is a doctor and a psychiatrist , who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America

P.S. Now, also adding to the Boston Marathon bombings, too!

EVERY CANADIAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.

Muslim Heritage, my ass. And if you don't share this message, you are part of the problem!

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69903 May 27, 2013
Could be that the cooking started in Englandistan after all????

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/26/us-...

They going to monitor and disrupt muslim clerks preaching hatred and killings straight out of the quoran??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69904 May 27, 2013
Sweet Jeebus! That drive gets longer every year.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2013/05/2013527...

There is no way I can see this turning out well.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#69905 May 28, 2013
Our Muslim impostor Emperor Obama proves three times again that HE IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD the world has ever known!More smokey dark backroom deals of deceit with his "transparency!"

Obama and Holder should both be in Club Gitmo!

Our poor voters are still in love with him even after they owe many thousands of dollars they don't have;Gee...I wonder who picks up the tab.

Obama still walks in the shadow of Jesus,Oop's...I mean Allah.

ROTTEN BASTARDS!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69906 May 28, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69907 May 28, 2013
Funny...they don't look Jewish.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69911 May 28, 2013
Muslim children's school textbook. Of course the religion of peace.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20776...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69912 May 29, 2013

By Junius P. Long

Food For Thought

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ...you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to get your parentsí permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the only school curriculum allowed to explain how we got here is evolution, but the government stops a $15 million construction project to keep a rare spider from evolving to extinction ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacherís "cute," but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested ďhomesĒ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing and free cell phones ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working with 99 weeks of unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but canít find work ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more "safe" according to the government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you are offended by this article, just keep it to yourself and don't pass it on. Somewhere, somehow there were a lot of people who voted for the idiots who are running, and ruining our great country and you might be one of them.Admit it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69914 May 29, 2013
Ok, so where do we stand today??
The rockets kind of stopped from Gaza into civilian areas in Israel. Those arab muslim war criminals had enough for a while I guess or they have to concentrate more on their dear arab brother Mr. Nazirallah in Lebanon. Suprise?? Not to us. Arabs massacring arabs since the first arab was born. Nothing new there. The news is that last week nazirallah lost more than 100 hisballah terrorists in Syria to the "new" anti Assad "freedom fighters". From our point of view one is not better than the other. Assad is supported by Russia China Iran and Nazirallah . The "rebels" are supported by al quaida hammas, Europe and now the USA. If McKain thinks he knows what he is doing here he must be nuts. Those "rebels" are as anti democracy and anti American as Russia or China. Hitting Nazirallah in Beirut by missiles , sounds good to me especially when its done by other fucked up arabs. They are all mean blood thirsty animals. Nobody cares any more about the 100.000 dead in Syria. Great job the U N is doing, right?? The main thing is to condemn Israel at every turn.
Ladies and ladies , ore to come out of Syria, much more.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69916 May 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
The rockets kind of stopped from Gaza into civilian areas in Israel. Those arab muslim war criminals had enough for a while I guess or they have to concentrate more on their dear arab brother Mr. Nazirallah in Lebanon. Suprise?? Not to us. Arabs massacring arabs since the first arab was born. Nothing new there. The news is that last week nazirallah lost more than 100 hisballah terrorists in Syria to the "new" anti Assad "freedom fighters". From our point of view one is not better than the other. Assad is supported by Russia China Iran and Nazirallah . The "rebels" are supported by al quaida hammas, Europe and now the USA. If McKain thinks he knows what he is doing here he must be nuts. Those "rebels" are as anti democracy and anti American as Russia or China. Hitting Nazirallah in Beirut by missiles , sounds good to me especially when its done by other fucked up arabs. They are all mean blood thirsty animals. Nobody cares any more about the 100.000 dead in Syria. Great job the U N is doing, right?? The main thing is to condemn Israel at every turn.
Enjoy the relatively short respite from daily explosives. Once they decide that they killed enough of each other, they will re-assemble to direct their collective attention to Israel. After all, isn't she the root of all this killing? Gives you guys time to replenish munitions, set up more missile defense systems and increase surveillance and planning for the real enemy. Iran. Seems like all these shithole gov'ts have other things to deal with. uzi, I really think they are like dogs smelling their own aszes after they take a dump. But, not too a big whiff. In the meantime, they are going backwards in time, as usual. You guys are moving forward, as usual. Every day they eliminate a 100, or so, is a good day. Hey, did Mr Rogers really wear a sweater to hide his tats? LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69917 May 29, 2013
>If confirmed, the drone strike in Pakistanís tribal belt, along the Afghan border, would be the first since President Obama announced sweeping changes to the drone program last week, including new limits on who would be targeted and more transparency in reporting such strikes. But that map for use of American power seemed to be some distance down the road on Wednesday, as American officials refused to confirm the strike or any details for hours after the news was being reported in Pakistan.<

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/world/asia/...

And, get off my Presidentís back about everything. Do you care if the terrorist was an imminent threat? I donít. Go drones. Go drones. And he scores!!!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69919 May 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
McCain did his "This is the kind of President you let slip" tour of the border region. I don't understand what he thinks he's accomplishing. The situation in Syria is sad because it's gone from not being able to win to not being able to lose gracefully.

Pity the fool...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69920 May 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
>If confirmed, the drone strike in Pakistanís tribal belt, along the Afghan border, would be the first since President Obama announced sweeping changes to the drone program last week, including new limits on who would be targeted and more transparency in reporting such strikes. But that map for use of American power seemed to be some distance down the road on Wednesday, as American officials refused to confirm the strike or any details for hours after the news was being reported in Pakistan.<
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/world/asia/...
And, get off my Presidentís back about everything. Do you care if the terrorist was an imminent threat? I donít. Go drones. Go drones. And he scores!!!!!!!!
Best $58k we've spent this year.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2013/05/20...

Saved $5 million right off the bat.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69921 May 29, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-minister-warns-r...
Fcuk Russia. Nothing I would like better than to see the IDF take out a Russian Shipment of missiles. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. They either know better or they don't. After all, we are still engaged combativly. Putin can bite my un-adorned tip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Brian_G 46,806
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,110,510
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,416
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,733
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••