Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,172)

Showing posts 63,421 - 63,440 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...
>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO
You beat me to it.
Its reported that the beheading was done to an AMERICAN GI on US soil!!!!!!!!!! Its sure time to do something real ugly about all this. In Crete I was told that one day they told all muslims to pack up and go home or they"ll make them swimm home. All left. It happened in 1905, the air is very very fresh since then and its nice relaxing and quiet. I say , live and learn!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, it was an English serviceman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.
Must've been Mexican.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...

http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...

Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...
http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...
Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?
The dress code doesn't apply to underwear.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.
Yep, it will take some more time but IT IS COMING. This garbage can not allowed to do all this forever. Democratic countries must be muslim free.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
LMFAO. Old Plate-in-the Head is lonely. Having him/her here is like somebody tipping over a trash can filled with dirty diapers. The stench is unbearable. His canned spam "library" must not be attracting as many Jihadists as it used to. Now, we get to see old limp one craft original gibberish. He/she appears to be really ticked off. You know, the more we gossip about the old coot, the madder he/she gets. Keep up the good work, Girl.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Whats not to LOVE about this so called peaceful islam???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Whats not to LOVE about this so called peaceful islam???
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...
Can you believe that they knew about this sick fcuk ahead of time? I would have had his balck ass in custody eating beans until his diaper couldn't handle anymore and let him starve. We, and the Brits, are stupid Muther fcukers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe that they knew about this sick fcuk ahead of time? I would have had his balck ass in custody eating beans until his diaper couldn't handle anymore and let him starve. We, and the Brits, are stupid Muther fcukers.
Have you ever flown into Minneapolis and caught a cab downtown? I believe it, it's like Somalia.

Hey, guess who else will be talking out of the other side of their mouth (now that the shoe's on the other foot)?

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-bu...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.
You girls really need to get a room; that poor gossip fence is about to die of boredom!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You girls really need to get a room; that poor gossip fence is about to die of boredom!
Oh Look. A record for the shortest Gaye post. We have to be doing something right. Hang in there, Old Man. I'm sure it will pass.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever flown into Minneapolis and caught a cab downtown? I believe it, it's like Somalia.
Hey, guess who else will be talking out of the other side of their mouth (now that the shoe's on the other foot)?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-bu...
Amazing, ain't it? Nothing smacks of the old double standard LESS than this. Turks are jerks, but where's the outcry? Sorry, but they're all in the "J" locker. LOL
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
An explosive is an explosive. While yes, I believe in Israel's right to exist, AND it's right to defend itself I always get a kick out of people who try to whitewash the difference between Palestinian rockets and Israeli missiles and bombs. You try to spin it as though just because Israeli missiles and bombs are guided that they are somehow less indescriminate. We are talking about explosives here, BOTH sides here have used them "indescriminately".
That's war. In short, when hostilities start, it tends to get ugly. If Mexicans from mexico were to fire rockets into San Diego, which was won in a war by the USA, what do you think the US is going to do? Just saying.

Israel is a tiny country surrounded by enemies sworn to Israel's destruction. Israel does hit hard. It has to. The attack in London is an example of radical islamic fanatics hell bent on killing westerners.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, ain't it? Nothing smacks of the old double standard LESS than this. Turks are jerks, but where's the outcry? Sorry, but they're all in the "J" locker. LOL
Funny, isn't it? They fought with their Kurdish minority for three decades and never felt the need to wall off the Iraqi border, even though the rebels danced back and forth across that line spreading mayhem. Now, all of a sudden the Syrian problem can actually (in their minds) be treated by putting up a fence. I can only deduce from this that the multiple jet shoot-downs and hundreds of thousands of refugees were tolerable until the IEDs and car bombs came along. Welcome to the party, pal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Kerry is pushing to restart the Arab-Israeli peace process but his only tool is the insistence that both parties need to be willing to make tough choices.

Why?

Why not settle it this way?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, isn't it? They fought with their Kurdish minority for three decades and never felt the need to wall off the Iraqi border, even though the rebels danced back and forth across that line spreading mayhem. Now, all of a sudden the Syrian problem can actually (in their minds) be treated by putting up a fence. I can only deduce from this that the multiple jet shoot-downs and hundreds of thousands of refugees were tolerable until the IEDs and car bombs came along. Welcome to the party, pal.
Welcome to the party, Pal? How many times have you seen this, Old fart? 25 for me. LOL

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/17/top-25-a...
suzu

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Israel’s Hand in Guatemala’s Genocide. May 23, 2013 By Robert Parry

The Guatemalan genocide of the 1980s does not just implicate President Ronald Reagan and his senior aides but the Israeli government which secretly supplied helicopters, guns and computers that were used to hunt down and exterminate Ixil Indians and other perceived enemies of the state

At the height of Guatemala’s mass slaughters in the 1980s, including genocide against the Ixil Indians, the Reagan administration worked with Israeli officials to provide helicopters that the Guatemalan army used to hunt down fleeing villagers, according to documentary and eyewitness evidence.

During testimony at the recent genocide trial of former Guatemalan dictator Efrain Rios Montt, one surprise was how often massacre survivors cited the Army’s use of helicopters in the scorched-earth offensives.

Journalist Allan Nairn, who covered the war in Guatemala and attended the Rios Montt trial, said in an interview,“one interesting thing that came out in the trial, as witness after witness testified, was a very substantial number of them talked about fleeing into the mountains and being bombed, attacked and machine gunned from U.S. planes and helicopters.

“At the time this was going on, I was aware this was happening in some cases, but from the testimony of the witnesses, it sounded like these attacks from U.S. planes and helicopters were more frequent than we realized at the time. That’s an example of how we don’t know the whole story yet – how extensive the U.S. complicity was in these crimes.”

Pary of the mystery was where did Guatemala’s UH-1H “Huey” helicopters come from, since the U.S. Congress continued to resist military sales to Guatemala because of its wretched human rights record. The answer appears to be that some helicopters were arranged secretly by President Ronald Reagan’s National Security Council staff through Israeli intelligence networks.

Rios Montt began pressing the United States for 10 UH-1H helicopters in June 1983, as his military campaign was ramping up. Since Guatemala lacked the U.S. Foreign Military Sales credits or the cash to buy the helicopters, Reagan’s national security team looked for unconventional ways to arrange the delivery of the equipment.

On Aug. 1, 1983, NSC aides Oliver North and Alfonso Sapia-Bosch reported to National Security Advisor William P. Clark that his deputy Robert “Bud” McFarlane was planning to exploit his Israeli channels to secure the helicopters for Guatemala, according to a document that I discovered at Reagan’s presidential library.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,421 - 63,440 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,072,670
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Le Jimbo 45,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Go Blue Forever 97,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 173,703
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 35 min Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 37 min PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 47 min Woof Woof 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••