Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,172)

Showing posts 63,421 - 63,440 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I'm blaming Uzi... obviously, he's not kvetching loud enough.

“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”

http://rt.com/news/sweden-riots-multicultural...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.
She's a little hormonal for sure, but a Grey fan?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?
Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.
That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.

My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.
My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...

>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO

You beat me to it.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

TRD wrote:
Those "bright" Swedes should let more muslim immigrants in.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-226229...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...
>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO
You beat me to it.
Its reported that the beheading was done to an AMERICAN GI on US soil!!!!!!!!!! Its sure time to do something real ugly about all this. In Crete I was told that one day they told all muslims to pack up and go home or they"ll make them swimm home. All left. It happened in 1905, the air is very very fresh since then and its nice relaxing and quiet. I say , live and learn!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, it was an English serviceman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.
Must've been Mexican.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...

http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...

Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...
http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...
Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?
The dress code doesn't apply to underwear.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.
Yep, it will take some more time but IT IS COMING. This garbage can not allowed to do all this forever. Democratic countries must be muslim free.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
LMFAO. Old Plate-in-the Head is lonely. Having him/her here is like somebody tipping over a trash can filled with dirty diapers. The stench is unbearable. His canned spam "library" must not be attracting as many Jihadists as it used to. Now, we get to see old limp one craft original gibberish. He/she appears to be really ticked off. You know, the more we gossip about the old coot, the madder he/she gets. Keep up the good work, Girl.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Whats not to LOVE about this so called peaceful islam???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,421 - 63,440 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 47,027
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,033,023
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Mister Tonka 96,066
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 65,059
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Grand Birther 167,453
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 48 min josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min josphd 7,547
Abby 4-17 1 hr cheluzal 27
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search