Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,617
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69814 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.
That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.

My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69815 May 22, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69816 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.
My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69817 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...

>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO

You beat me to it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69818 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
I'm blaming Uzi... obviously, he's not kvetching loud enough.
“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”
http://rt.com/news/sweden-riots-multicultural...
Those "bright" Swedes should let more muslim immigrants in.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-226229...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69820 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...
>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO
You beat me to it.
Its reported that the beheading was done to an AMERICAN GI on US soil!!!!!!!!!! Its sure time to do something real ugly about all this. In Crete I was told that one day they told all muslims to pack up and go home or they"ll make them swimm home. All left. It happened in 1905, the air is very very fresh since then and its nice relaxing and quiet. I say , live and learn!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69821 May 22, 2013
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69823 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.
Must've been Mexican.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69824 May 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69825 May 22, 2013
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...

http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...

Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69826 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...
http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...
Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?
The dress code doesn't apply to underwear.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69827 May 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69828 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.
Yep, it will take some more time but IT IS COMING. This garbage can not allowed to do all this forever. Democratic countries must be muslim free.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69830 May 23, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Tell them the "facts" Plate-in-the-head.
Tell them about the vast "Zionist" conspiracy. Tell them how Elvis was the "second gunman" in the Kennedy assassination and how the Mossad blew up the WTC, you fckng whack.
LMFAO. Old Plate-in-the Head is lonely. Having him/her here is like somebody tipping over a trash can filled with dirty diapers. The stench is unbearable. His canned spam "library" must not be attracting as many Jihadists as it used to. Now, we get to see old limp one craft original gibberish. He/she appears to be really ticked off. You know, the more we gossip about the old coot, the madder he/she gets. Keep up the good work, Girl.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69831 May 23, 2013
Whats not to LOVE about this so called peaceful islam???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69832 May 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Whats not to LOVE about this so called peaceful islam???
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23290...
Can you believe that they knew about this sick fcuk ahead of time? I would have had his balck ass in custody eating beans until his diaper couldn't handle anymore and let him starve. We, and the Brits, are stupid Muther fcukers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69833 May 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you believe that they knew about this sick fcuk ahead of time? I would have had his balck ass in custody eating beans until his diaper couldn't handle anymore and let him starve. We, and the Brits, are stupid Muther fcukers.
Have you ever flown into Minneapolis and caught a cab downtown? I believe it, it's like Somalia.

Hey, guess who else will be talking out of the other side of their mouth (now that the shoe's on the other foot)?

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-bu...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#69835 May 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.
You girls really need to get a room; that poor gossip fence is about to die of boredom!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69836 May 24, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You girls really need to get a room; that poor gossip fence is about to die of boredom!
Oh Look. A record for the shortest Gaye post. We have to be doing something right. Hang in there, Old Man. I'm sure it will pass.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69837 May 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever flown into Minneapolis and caught a cab downtown? I believe it, it's like Somalia.
Hey, guess who else will be talking out of the other side of their mouth (now that the shoe's on the other foot)?
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-to-bu...
Amazing, ain't it? Nothing smacks of the old double standard LESS than this. Turks are jerks, but where's the outcry? Sorry, but they're all in the "J" locker. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,217,533
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Guru 187,007
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 52,728
obama our next president 3 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 5 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 8 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]