Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69804 May 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...and you just barged in without even knocking. Who died and left you to be the relevance police? The topic of this thread is irrelevant, this is only our little slice of Zionomindcontrolmedia. Tell you what though, it's such a lovely day why don't you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.
He/she must be lonely. Nobody giving him/her any attention. I think this old fcuk has run his/her course with the same old tired sh!t. Maybe, just maybe, he/she can start posting something original. But, then we would know what an imbecile we're dealing with. Sorry. This is what Trolls want. Recognition. Mea Culpa.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69806 May 21, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Gravy, da'problem with you is... you are not getting laid..
....no pick-up bars near the trailer park..??
Gravy can't get hard anymore. Those Arab boys trying to sleep in Old Red's Tent are a thing of the past. Today, he cruises the YMCA looking for homeless Islamists that have been kicked out of every shelter that require good hygiene and no Jihadist talk. Old Red will soap them down good, especially those nether regions. But, that little blue pill is expensive and not available through the VA for anyone with a BCD. Pray for him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69807 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she must be lonely. Nobody giving him/her any attention. I think this old fcuk has run his/her course with the same old tired sh!t. Maybe, just maybe, he/she can start posting something original. But, then we would know what an imbecile we're dealing with. Sorry. This is what Trolls want. Recognition. Mea Culpa.
Are you sure that it's not redneckognition? I could imagine him filling a spot within the six degrees of separation to Honey Boo Boo...Uncle Pug perhaps.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69808 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure that it's not redneckognition? I could imagine him filling a spot within the six degrees of separation to Honey Boo Boo...Uncle Pug perhaps.
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69809 May 22, 2013
I'm blaming Uzi... obviously, he's not kvetching loud enough.

“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”

http://rt.com/news/sweden-riots-multicultural...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69810 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guesses as to which Southern Belle is getting off with the judgie thang? It is a lot easier than actually saying anythang and getting hit on that empty skull with a stick. One may suspect that those cooch aesthetic courses are not going well.
She's a little hormonal for sure, but a Grey fan?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69811 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
“Sweden has been trying harder than any of the countries in Europe to try to push for integration. We have invested virtually billions from taxpayers’ money into it, we have tried everything that the scientists have presented – and still it’s not working,”
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69812 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muslims aren't fitting in in Sweden because they have no skills but have a huge sense of entitlement". No, you think?
Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69813 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of those comments crack me up. Those Russians don't seem too preoccupied by political correctness.
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69814 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should we be. Let's call a spade a shovel. Let's call Gray a humanitarian.
That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.

My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69815 May 22, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69816 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty big plate in his head. I wonder if when he stands on one foot he spins around and points north.
My son has a friend in the condo complex where the FBI shot that Chechen dude. It's only gossip (for Grey's sake) but he was about to sign a confession that not only linked him to the bombing but also to another unsolved case in Boston before freaking out. There was some knifeplay, followed by some gunplay, at which point an FBI agent went to the hospital and the Chechen is now a chalk outline.
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69817 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...

>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO

You beat me to it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69818 May 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
Those "bright" Swedes should let more muslim immigrants in.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-226229...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69820 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat me to it. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/world/europ...
>a man walking on Wednesday near a military barracks in south London was rammed by a car on a sidewalk and was then hacked to death by two assailants wielding a cleaver and a kitchen knife, according to accounts of witnesses and video taken after the attack. Some accounts said the victim had been beheaded<.
How about this lovely face of Islam? They are now in the hospital being treated for their wounds. Tsk Tsk. I’d treat them alright. Someone suggested making these scum wear a condom full of Fireants for starters.“Allahu akbar” that MOFO
You beat me to it.
Its reported that the beheading was done to an AMERICAN GI on US soil!!!!!!!!!! Its sure time to do something real ugly about all this. In Crete I was told that one day they told all muslims to pack up and go home or they"ll make them swimm home. All left. It happened in 1905, the air is very very fresh since then and its nice relaxing and quiet. I say , live and learn!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69821 May 22, 2013
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69823 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly the dude slit three people's throats and covered them with marijuana. What a waste of weed.
Must've been Mexican.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69824 May 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Sorry, it was an English serviceman.
That video excerpt shows how hopeless it is to deal with this garbage. He looked like he just killed a goat for supper. Islam always justifies murder. You are 100% right on your assessment of these animals. I tried real hard to see something of value to this species. Nothing. Only Nazi Gray can see any redeeming features, but it's always at the expense of Israeli's. So he/she don't count. Stories like these are not made up. Stay alert. Looking like Syria is ready to test the waters of war, again. The bright side? You don't have to go into Lebanon to find the rats of Hezbollah.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69825 May 22, 2013
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...

http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...

Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69826 May 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9299934/se...
http://www.hark.com/clips/hbmfbsltty-and-to-b...
Only transvestites play golf. How about that, Gray? Or you, TRD?
The dress code doesn't apply to underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min new yawk 1,153,943
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 1 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr Roxie Darling 361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News