Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69779 May 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Since they don't have milkmen anymore I'm guessing your kids are the reasons for the ice-cream, flower snorting and cloud gazing.
Just between us, I know quite a few gay people and quite a few of them had normal heterosexual lives, including kids, before coming out.
Could be simply a case of tri-sexualism. How much do you charge for a diagnosis?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69780 May 20, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Statistically speaking, 1 in 175 million might as well be zero.
I haven't met him but there's one person in Zellwood who'd disagree with you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69781 May 20, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of them? Or are you ones those ones who never had wife or kids?
No, I lead a remarkably un-remarkable life with my wife, kids and grandkids.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69782 May 20, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say about my kids?
They're a good influence on you, you should keep them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69783 May 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be simply a case of tri-sexualism. How much do you charge for a diagnosis?
Do we have to go there? That's not just a different hat, that's an entire change of clothes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69784 May 20, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Statistically speaking, 1 in 175 million might as well be zero.
Oops, 175,200,000:2...

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/20/Winning-Po...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69785 May 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, 175,200,000:2...
http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/20/Winning-Po...
He/she has a whopping 2 months to claim the winnings. Seems like FLA has the shortest gestation period for a lottery winner to actually be created. Now, if that winner never shows, will Publix still get their $86,000 commission without an actual ticket? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69786 May 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she has a whopping 2 months to claim the winnings. Seems like FLA has the shortest gestation period for a lottery winner to actually be created. Now, if that winner never shows, will Publix still get their $86,000 commission without an actual ticket? LOL
A deal is a deal, isn't it?

I wouldn't worry too much about the ticket being redeemed, either. There has to be a lot of preparation going on before going public as a newly-minted $.6 billionaire. Financial and legal planning, offshore banking, 24/7 security, customs and immigration...yeah, lots of Canadian snowbirds.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69787 May 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A deal is a deal, isn't it?
I wouldn't worry too much about the ticket being redeemed, either. There has to be a lot of preparation going on before going public as a newly-minted $.6 billionaire. Financial and legal planning, offshore banking, 24/7 security, customs and immigration...yeah, lots of Canadian snowbirds.
More cryptic Canadian Snowbirds? Here in New England we can kill 3 a day with a pang. Let me cure your headache.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69788 May 20, 2013
>"I also shared with President Sein our deep concern about communal violence that has been directed at Muslim communities inside Myanmar. The displacement of people, the violence directed towards them needs to stop," Obama said.<

Sein, speaking through a translator, said his country faces a "daunting task" in carrying out reforms but said for democracy to flourish in Myanmar the reforms must be carried out in the years ahead.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/20/us-...

And here I thought that Myanmar was a bad place. They are just trying to keep the scourge under control. Obami doesn’t like and that’s good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69789 May 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
More cryptic Canadian Snowbirds? Here in New England we can kill 3 a day with a pang. Let me cure your headache.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-MhgnMX73PwXX
We used to be known by how many Canadians got sucked out of our trailer parks by tornadoes. Pea sized hail is the malady today.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69790 May 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We used to be known by how many Canadians got sucked out of our trailer parks by tornadoes. Pea sized hail is the malady today.
You can appreciate this, I think. The lake I fish regularly at, as a guest, has a permit to kill 3 Canadian Geese a day. Providing that you dispose of the carcass in a garbage bag with regular trash in a local dumpster. These vermin sh!t all over the recreational areas, especially the horseshoe pits, and are getting fewer and fewer by the day. My first exposure was a warning to stay in the boat until a certified goose exterminator finished firing his rounds. This maniac dropped two in the dumpster on top of my empties in the Club Dumpster. Never blinked an eye. He said, "How'd you guys do?" I said, "Not as good as you." He was remorseful because the spread missed the offspring. Can you dig it? ROTFLMFAO.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69791 May 20, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can appreciate this, I think. The lake I fish regularly at, as a guest, has a permit to kill 3 Canadian Geese a day. Providing that you dispose of the carcass in a garbage bag with regular trash in a local dumpster. These vermin sh!t all over the recreational areas, especially the horseshoe pits, and are getting fewer and fewer by the day. My first exposure was a warning to stay in the boat until a certified goose exterminator finished firing his rounds. This maniac dropped two in the dumpster on top of my empties in the Club Dumpster. Never blinked an eye. He said, "How'd you guys do?" I said, "Not as good as you." He was remorseful because the spread missed the offspring. Can you dig it? ROTFLMFAO.
No homeless shelters around that could use the protein? I feel a little guilty depriving suzu of a meal.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69794 May 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoopie......Same Shill, different usernames!
“Deception Has Always Been The Name Of Zionism’s Game”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
(EXCERPT)
“It is, of course, a deception but nobody should be surprised. Not only has deception always been the name of Zionism’s game, it knows no other.
Its very first mission statement way back in 1897 was a deception. The previous year Zionism’s founding father, Theodore Herzl, had written and published Der Judenstaat, The Jewish State. It opened with these words:
“The Jews who will it shall have a state of their own.” But as all of Zionism’s founding fathers gathered for their first Congress at Basel in Switzerland, Herzl was among the first to appreciate the need to drop the word state from all public policy pronouncements.
Thus it was that the first Congress of the World Zionist Organisation ended with a public statement that declared Zionism’s mission to be the striving “to create for the Jewish people a home in Palestine secured by public law.”
The difference between “home” and “state” was great.“(END OF EXCERPT)
Waiting for your legal name and addresss so I can sue you over your lies about my name etc etc. Hey nazi chicken shit, put up or shut up. Piece of an American nazislamist lieing shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69795 May 21, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why there are two kids in my house and where did they come from?.
Dont forgett, if your parents never had any kids , propably you wont have any either.....

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69796 May 21, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No homeless shelters around that could use the protein? I feel a little guilty depriving suzu of a meal.
It's against the regulations to keep them for food. Anybody. They are still considered a protected species, but, you can get a nuisance permit if it is "authorized". The Club is called the PBA. Policemen's Benevolent Association. No shortage of "authority" figures. Too bad suzu doesn't know where that dumpster is. The problem there is that fatso could end up as part of the daily tally.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69797 May 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forgett, if your parents never had any kids , propably you wont have any either.....
It goes like this, Boozi. "Did your Mother ever have any kids that lived?"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69798 May 21, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against the regulations to keep them for food. Anybody. They are still considered a protected species, but, you can get a nuisance permit if it is "authorized". The Club is called the PBA. Policemen's Benevolent Association. No shortage of "authority" figures. Too bad suzu doesn't know where that dumpster is. The problem there is that fatso could end up as part of the daily tally.
We could lay out quite a feast with your nuisance geese and our feral hogs. On one of my larger leased tracts we spent an entire year intensively hunting to try to manage the herd of hogs tearing up the improved pasture. We may have reduced the population by half but they breed so prolifically that the culled animals were replaced inside of the next year. Honestly, it got so we couldn't stand the thought of eating more pork after a while. We cleaned them up and gave them away to the guy who drove our feed tanker. He'd have his fill and donate the rest to a homeless shelter his church supported.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#69799 May 21, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say about my kids?
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.

I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!

You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!

What losers!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69801 May 21, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you girls find a "Gossip & Slander" Forum to quibble about off topic nonsense.
I suppose you're paid to ruin what is supposed to be a Forum where Facts, Ideas and opinions about "ISRAEL" and the Mid East are supposed to be exchanged!
You've never stated anything intelligent relating to THE TOPIC so either shut up or go somewhere else & Gossip!
What losers!!!!!
Yes...and you just barged in without even knocking. Who died and left you to be the relevance police? The topic of this thread is irrelevant, this is only our little slice of Zionomindcontrolmedia. Tell you what though, it's such a lovely day why don't you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,127,082
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min PEllen 98,504
amy 1-25 59 min PEllen 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,103
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,525
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,459
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]