Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,166)

Showing posts 63,301 - 63,320 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You saw that video?
Personally I would take the liver and fry it with onions and olive oil, and then add some pepper and salt. Heart meat is very stringy. The brain would my second option.
Here's a good recipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm - never heard that one before. What's the ending? ;)
Bet you haven't heard these quotes from two of my favorites, either. Enjoy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> You saw that video?
Personally I would take the liver and fry it with onions and olive oil, and then add some pepper and salt. Heart meat is very stringy. The brain would my second option.
Bacon.

Lots and lots of bacon.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Are we that stupid to travel the same routes all the time? And, this white Toyota blew two heavily armored suburbans to pieces. Talk about incompetency.

>An Islamic militant group, Hizb-e-Islami, claimed responsibility for the early morning bombing, saying its new "martyrdom" unit stalked the convoy for weeks.<

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/16/at-le...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Are we that stupid to travel the same routes all the time? And, this white Toyota blew two heavily armored suburbans to pieces. Talk about incompetency.
>An Islamic militant group, Hizb-e-Islami, claimed responsibility for the early morning bombing, saying its new "martyrdom" unit stalked the convoy for weeks.<
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/16/at-le...
Lets talk about it then...

Incompetence such as that displayed by Karzai? The guy who knows we have no desire to maintain a permanent presence and yet he broadcasts his consent for the US to maintain nine bases after 2014? Or incompetence such as the Afghan military who are responsible for the security situation in Kabul?

Bottom line: We need to leave and not look back. If we ever need to retaliate or surgically remove a threat, we have drones that can do the job. Let Karzai play tough guy when it is only Afghan lives at stake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The ONLY way to Heaven: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I recently visited this website about diet and lifestyle change can decrease cancer probability?. I say bullsh!t!!(Slight change to what I usually talk about hating Islam).

Take Steve Jobs for example?. We all saw his diet. Zen meditation. Exercise. Came down with pancreatic Cancer. 54 years old.

Linda McCartney. Vegetarian. Non Smoker-Breast Cancer 40's.

Look at Keith Richards. Have you ever seen that guy without a f^cking cigarette in his mouth?. Drinks like a fish and tried every drug imaginable. He must close to 70 now.

Eliminating Cancer is not just diet and exercise-I think genetics is more determinative.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/h...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Lets talk about it then...
Incompetence such as that displayed by Karzai? The guy who knows we have no desire to maintain a permanent presence and yet he broadcasts his consent for the US to maintain nine bases after 2014? Or incompetence such as the Afghan military who are responsible for the security situation in Kabul?
Bottom line: We need to leave and not look back. If we ever need to retaliate or surgically remove a threat, we have drones that can do the job. Let Karzai play tough guy when it is only Afghan lives at stake.
No let's talk about the incompetence displayed by OUR forces. Same routes day after day? So predictable that a kid with a loaded toyota could time his attack to the minute? Karzai is an AH, but whoever was in charge of this daily fiasco was worse. Fcuk the Afghan Military. Our guy's job was to protect convoy lives and he had it in his hands, with due caution and planning, to do so. Mix it up a little bit. Ever see Conspiracy Theory? Jerry never went home the same way two days in a row. It was that simple. Aszholes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No let's talk about the incompetence displayed by OUR forces. Same routes day after day? So predictable that a kid with a loaded toyota could time his attack to the minute? Karzai is an AH, but whoever was in charge of this daily fiasco was worse. Fcuk the Afghan Military. Our guy's job was to protect convoy lives and he had it in his hands, with due caution and planning, to do so. Mix it up a little bit. Ever see Conspiracy Theory? Jerry never went home the same way two days in a row. It was that simple. Aszholes.
Let me help you help you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
I recently visited this website about diet and lifestyle change can decrease cancer probability?. I say bullsh!t!!(Slight change to what I usually talk about hating Islam).
Take Steve Jobs for example?. We all saw his diet. Zen meditation. Exercise. Came down with pancreatic Cancer. 54 years old.
Linda McCartney. Vegetarian. Non Smoker-Breast Cancer 40's.
Look at Keith Richards. Have you ever seen that guy without a f^cking cigarette in his mouth?. Drinks like a fish and tried every drug imaginable. He must close to 70 now.
Eliminating Cancer is not just diet and exercise-I think genetics is more determinative.
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/h...
Are you in the midst of a mid-life crisis? If cancer don't get you, something else will. Get some ice cream. Smell the flowers. Check out the clouds. They keep reminding you of something pleasant. And more importantly, stay clear of Dearborn Mich. Is that with an "e"?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who plans the routes but my understanding is that until the final drawdown in 2014, Afghan forces take the lead on all military ops. Go ahead and blame dead guys for getting dead but we need to go back to being the bull in the china shop or we need to end this deployment right now. Our troops do not need to be at-risk...Karzai knows his days are numbered the minute we leave.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the midst of a mid-life crisis? If cancer don't get you, something else will. Get some ice cream. Smell the flowers. Check out the clouds. They keep reminding you of something pleasant. And more importantly, stay clear of Dearborn Mich. Is that with an "e"?
Some people are taking this Angelina mastectomy very hard. VERY HARD. And no, there is no "e" in Michigan.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are taking this Angelina mastectomy very hard. VERY HARD. And no, there is no "e" in Michigan.
HARD? Did you over-medicate yourself? You missed the pun, idiot. Yim was referring to "Deerborn" not Michigan. LMAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
HARD? Did you over-medicate yourself? You missed the pun, idiot. Yim was referring to "Deerborn" not Michigan. LMAO
I missed it? Keep laughing.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who plans the routes but my understanding is that until the final drawdown in 2014, Afghan forces take the lead on all military ops. Go ahead and blame dead guys for getting dead but we need to go back to being the bull in the china shop or we need to end this deployment right now. Our troops do not need to be at-risk...Karzai knows his days are numbered the minute we leave.
Oh, you don't know who planned the routes. American troops, armored suburbans, contractors and you think the Afghans were directing that show? Strange how no Afghanis were KIA. Except civilians. Slither on, slippery one. Explain the big picture again for us poor folk.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he got it. You missed the blackboard and the pointer. Go sit in the corner on the red stool. Don't forget that pointed paper hat.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't know who planned the routes. American troops, armored suburbans, contractors and you think the Afghans were directing that show? Strange how no Afghanis were KIA. Except civilians. Slither on, slippery one. Explain the big picture again for us poor folk.
Strange has finally set in? What I meant was, we were done the moment we announced the date of withdrawal. We might as well have said "now" and started shipping home the good shit. For the last year we've had a 50/50 chance that any operation could have ended with blue on blue casualties. If they're not allowed to break things there's no reason for Americans to be there.

You were right about the poor tradecraft...if my life were on the line I'd be setting my own route.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

>It was the third abduction of U.N. peacekeepers in the tense border region since March when 21 Filipino peacekeepers were held for three days by rebels fighting Syrian President Bashar Assad. Another group of four Filipino peacekeepers was abducted on May 7 by the same rebel group and released Sunday.

Ladsous called the latest abduction “a very serious incident” that illustrates the very difficult conditions in the area of separation, which is experiencing spillover from the Syrian conflict.<

Looking more and more like Assad is the best choice for the region. These "rebels" have no respect for boundaries or established agreements. That does not bode well for Israel. Go Assad. Go Russia.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Want to know the difference between Gaza and a prison?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
Want to know the difference between Gaza and a prison?
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

C'mon. You can't get KFC in a house of incarceration. Can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,301 - 63,320 of67,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,072,040
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,151
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 48 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000