Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,163)

Showing posts 63,241 - 63,260 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69604
May 11, 2013
 
ocxz wrote:
Ha ha way to respond to the mad loonies armchair chickenhawks nutjobs firsters lunatic gremlins.
That means a lot coming from a French surrender-monkey. Just wait where you are, the volcano will catch up sooner or later.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69605
May 11, 2013
 
Fortunately, post #69600 is missing. Less garbage to read.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69606
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You make sure you wish your Mother a Happy Mother's day this week Cheftell.
She is a Mother, Mother!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69607
May 11, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Gee fauxldier-boy, I see your memory isn't what it used to be. Or is it that you never actually read any response to your one-liners because you are so quick to copy and paste your propaganda?
To refresh your memory, while you went walkabout in the Arab world after your stint in the great southeast Asian vacation, I went back to Vietnam...twice. Following my '72 deployment I changed squadrons, ships, fleet and oceans so that I could arrive in the Med for the big party in October of '73. I'm guessing I spent at least four times more time on the line as you and managed NOT to change sides.
Now, your turn...why do you persist in misspelling your own name?
Yo, Commander. You forgot that "Gray" was washing bedpans, changing linens and fondling wounded G.I.'s while you were incinerating villages loaded with VC. But, you're right. Old Red's memories ain't what it used to be. Without that extensive cut and paste library, she doesn't have an original thought in the steel encased cranium. Those braille keys help some with those cataracts laden baby blues. I love the changing sides thing. But, nobody likes to get passed over for promotion by much more qualified candidates. It makes one bitter. By your leave, Sir!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69608
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Commander. You forgot that "Gray" was washing bedpans, changing linens and fondling wounded G.I.'s while you were incinerating villages loaded with VC. But, you're right. Old Red's memories ain't what it used to be. Without that extensive cut and paste library, she doesn't have an original thought in the steel encased cranium. Those braille keys help some with those cataracts laden baby blues. I love the changing sides thing. But, nobody likes to get passed over for promotion by much more qualified candidates. It makes one bitter. By your leave, Sir!!
Being promoted is only slightly less fulfilling than winning in AC. Have fun?

I wish I did something worthwile with my post-service service like Grey did, washing bedpans and blaming Jews for every GI that ever passed through the VA system. Instead, I lobbied congressmen for more funding so that vets could find newer, nearer VA facilities and the existing infrastructure could be rehabilitated and modernized. Cuz you know, when you're stuck in one of those places you need far fewer trained professionals and as many bitter old volunteers as you can get.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69609
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Being promoted is only slightly less fulfilling than winning in AC. Have fun?
I wish I did something worthwile with my post-service service like Grey did, washing bedpans and blaming Jews for every GI that ever passed through the VA system. Instead, I lobbied congressmen for more funding so that vets could find newer, nearer VA facilities and the existing infrastructure could be rehabilitated and modernized. Cuz you know, when you're stuck in one of those places you need far fewer trained professionals and as many bitter old volunteers as you can get.
You rarely win. You survive, have fun and keep an eye on the wallet. If you come home without checking into the ATM, you win. Hit most of the Casinos, but it is pre-season. Saw a couple of Mohammeds, but other than that, it was enjoyable. Our Buffet Mohammed server was a lazy prik and got the bare minimum. I mean, if you can't manage a table where you just take empty dishes away, u suk. I see the thread has subsided a bit. Not enough killing to peak the interest. Especially Jew casualties. I'll take it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69610
May 11, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely win. You survive, have fun and keep an eye on the wallet. If you come home without checking into the ATM, you win. Hit most of the Casinos, but it is pre-season. Saw a couple of Mohammeds, but other than that, it was enjoyable. Our Buffet Mohammed server was a lazy prik and got the bare minimum. I mean, if you can't manage a table where you just take empty dishes away, u suk. I see the thread has subsided a bit. Not enough killing to peak the interest. Especially Jew casualties. I'll take it.
The Syrians are so bored they took their revenge against Israel by bombing Turkey twice. I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either but when was that ever a requisite?

If I had thought about it, an ATM card would have saved me a lot of trouble in Italy. Who'd a thunk that taxis wouldn't take credit cards in Rome?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69611
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Syrians are so bored they took their revenge against Israel by bombing Turkey twice. I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either but when was that ever a requisite?
If I had thought about it, an ATM card would have saved me a lot of trouble in Italy. Who'd a thunk that taxis wouldn't take credit cards in Rome?
ATM? Cabs? Ever been through Port Authority? What a fukcing zoo. Every tenth scumbag passing by is running a scam. They got Mama for $5 before I even turned around to warn her. My last trip through that cesspool. Had no idea how bad it is. The lines to the restrooms rivaled the Super Bowl at half-time. Something to dry your hands? Try your own jeans. As bad as it is, Gaza would love to have those amenities. At least the water was still running. Next time, Limo Service, to and from.$$ don't matter. I'm still scratching and skiving. Disgusting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69612
May 11, 2013
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
ATM? Cabs? Ever been through Port Authority? What a fukcing zoo. Every tenth scumbag passing by is running a scam. They got Mama for $5 before I even turned around to warn her. My last trip through that cesspool. Had no idea how bad it is. The lines to the restrooms rivaled the Super Bowl at half-time. Something to dry your hands? Try your own jeans. As bad as it is, Gaza would love to have those amenities. At least the water was still running. Next time, Limo Service, to and from.$$ don't matter. I'm still scratching and skiving. Disgusting.
Chopper in, it's the only way to VIP and since money is no object...

There was a good news/bad news quality to Ostia Antica. It took us to an amazing archaeological site away from Rome's tourists. Unfortunately, it was a school day and every field trip in every grade was at the ruins. Imagine walking over a mile to get half-way in and reaching the museum where the WC and snack bar were only to be surrounded in a Matrixesque swarm of little woozles simultaneously vaccuuming up every shred of snacks while leaking all their fluids over every surface of the restroom.

Toilet paper? Paper towels? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69613
May 11, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Chopper in, it's the only way to VIP and since money is no object...
There was a good news/bad news quality to Ostia Antica. It took us to an amazing archaeological site away from Rome's tourists. Unfortunately, it was a school day and every field trip in every grade was at the ruins. Imagine walking over a mile to get half-way in and reaching the museum where the WC and snack bar were only to be surrounded in a Matrixesque swarm of little woozles simultaneously vaccuuming up every shred of snacks while leaking all their fluids over every surface of the restroom.
Toilet paper? Paper towels? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Memorable..........Maybe it's us folk.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69614
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

About Jahar.....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69615
May 11, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either but when was that ever a requisite?
you nailed it.

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69616
May 12, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>One point five billion Muslims? On my best day I could only kill half that many. We'll have to come up with a better solution...something less noisy.
Let's send them to the Gas chambers for giving their support to Hitler's regime during the Second World war.

Islam today is fascism with its Nazi Origins from 70 years ago.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69618
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send them to the Gas chambers for giving their support to Hitler's regime during the Second World war.
Islam today is fascism with its Nazi Origins from 70 years ago.
Sure, then you'll have to gas , japan, part of africa and europe, Russia and why not the neutral states.
A bit pretentious, but hey...

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69619
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, then you'll have to gas , japan, part of africa and europe, Russia and why not the neutral states.
A bit pretentious, but hey...
Freedom isn't free.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69620
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom isn't free.
Talk is.
Cheap.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69622
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
you nailed it.
Of course.

Is that an IED in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69623
May 12, 2013
 
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send them to the Gas chambers for giving their support to Hitler's regime during the Second World war.
Islam today is fascism with its Nazi Origins from 70 years ago.
You are either ignoring the staggering size of the job you propose or I am becoming too lazy in my old age. Either way, lets call yours plan "C" and continue to look for a solution that doesn't require the loss of a quarter of the population of the world. As well, I am not trying to link bad people to other, historically bad people in order to justify killing them. If you want to wipe out Al-Qaeda&#8206; I'm with that...the same goes for al-Nusra, Hezbollah, Hamas and any other fundamentalist organization that's currently killing people in the name of God. Under no circumstances do we belong in between warring Arabs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69624
May 12, 2013
 
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is.
Cheap.
You nailed it.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69625
May 12, 2013
 
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it.
I smell a new Pierre.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,241 - 63,260 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Frank 167,628
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min killtaker 1,034,230
Abby 4-19 30 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 58 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 59 min _Zoey_ 93
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••