Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69589 May 8, 2013
Have a safe trip.

Over-eat.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69590 May 10, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "would have thought" ,
Mother f*ck!!-Either way is correct!.
You were on fire on the 6th of May with that post, six mean faces,

5 flames and 5 peanuts icons for you-Lol!.
The free World needs to look 20 years into the future. We owe it to our kids. Islam is our enemy NOW!! and will be in the future. We need to be smart and look after own. Prepare for WW3 now so we can win in the future and rid the World of this foul Islamic infestation.

What does your blessed faculty think of that one...huh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69591 May 10, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother f*ck!!-Either way is correct!.
You were on fire on the 6th of May with that post, six mean faces,
5 flames and 5 peanuts icons for you-Lol!.
The free World needs to look 20 years into the future. We owe it to our kids. Islam is our enemy NOW!! and will be in the future. We need to be smart and look after own. Prepare for WW3 now so we can win in the future and rid the World of this foul Islamic infestation.
What does your blessed faculty think of that one...huh?
Ida tawt the first 4 or 5 would have convinced him we don't care. I guess life in Reunion can be pretty rigid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69592 May 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ida tawt the first 4 or 5 would have convinced him we don't care. I guess life in Reunion can be pretty rigid.
I think it's time for the Reunion Government to review policy on Islamic immigrants and people who are associated with Islam living there.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69593 May 10, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's time for the Reunion Government to review policy on Islamic immigrants and people who are associated with Islam living there.
Why? It's not like they don't have golf in Reunion...they do. That is the canary in their coal mine. When the golf disappears, then they have problems.

The Palestinian Arabs have problems right off the bat...

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-style/en...

Not only is there no golf and no mechanism for the peaceful transition of power in Arab countries, it is now fodder for reality TV. Since they can't have ACTUAL elections, the youth have taken to asking "what if?".

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69594 May 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why? It's not like they don't have golf in Reunion...they do. That is the canary in their coal mine. When the golf disappears, then they have problems.
The Palestinian Arabs have problems right off the bat...
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/life-style/en...
Not only is there no golf and no mechanism for the peaceful transition of power in Arab countries, it is now fodder for reality TV. Since they can't have ACTUAL elections, the youth have taken to asking "what if?".
Find me one country where Muslims have gone and have been a POSITIVE! instead of an overwhelming 100 percent NEGATIVE! to that society.

They CANNOT! blame it on unfairness anymore due to their image of Terrorist, rape and murder.

Islam is a society of the Stone Age.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69595 May 10, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me one country where Muslims have gone and have been a POSITIVE! instead of an overwhelming 100 percent NEGATIVE! to that society.
They CANNOT! blame it on unfairness anymore due to their image of Terrorist, rape and murder.
Islam is a society of the Stone Age.
You know what I've learned while doing this the past five years? Not every place conforms to my idea of normal. For example: I personally believe that Egypt is a toilet...a great big open-air sewer. Egyptians however believe they reside in a great cradle of civilization. I expected Turkey to be just another shithole and was surprised to find it quite modern and progressive. All that may be sliding now that an Islamist government is reversing the Kemalist reforms that made democracy possible but there are still fans of Turkey with life-long friendships there.

How about you and I take each place on a case by case basis?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69596 May 10, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Either way is correct!.
You're wrong, sweetheart. It's "would have thought" and wash out your foul mouth.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69597 May 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I've learned while doing this the past five years? Not every place conforms to my idea of normal. For example: I personally believe that Egypt is a toilet...a great big open-air sewer. Egyptians however believe they reside in a great cradle of civilization. I expected Turkey to be just another shithole and was surprised to find it quite modern and progressive. All that may be sliding now that an Islamist government is reversing the Kemalist reforms that made democracy possible but there are still fans of Turkey with life-long friendships there.
How about you and I take each place on a case by case basis?
The Quran states that Non-Muslims are the enemy which is worship by all Muslims around the World which in return makes us their enemy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69598 May 10, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, sweetheart. It's "would have thought" and wash out your foul mouth.
You make sure you wish your Mother a Happy Mother's day this week Cheftell.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69599 May 10, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran states that Non-Muslims are the enemy which is worship by all Muslims around the World which in return makes us their enemy.
One point five billion Muslims? On my best day I could only kill half that many. We'll have to come up with a better solution...something less noisy.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#69601 May 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>One point five billion Muslims? On my best day I could only kill half that many. We'll have to come up with a better solution...something less noisy.
On your best day, your cowardly, loud mouthed & traitorous a_s is afraid to change the batteries in your remote control!

YOu might "break a nail"

What have you EVER done for America, Shill?

Time to "Sign Up"........Rambo!

“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED

Oooops That's the day you get your hair done with your Shill "Butty"
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#69602 May 11, 2013
Ha ha way to respond to the mad loonies armchair chickenhawks nutjobs firsters lunatic gremlins.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69603 May 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
On your best day, your cowardly, loud mouthed & traitorous a_s is afraid to change the batteries in your remote control!
YOu might "break a nail"
What have you EVER done for America, Shill?
Time to "Sign Up"........Rambo!
“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED
Oooops That's the day you get your hair done with your Shill "Butty"
Gee fauxldier-boy, I see your memory isn't what it used to be. Or is it that you never actually read any response to your one-liners because you are so quick to copy and paste your propaganda?

To refresh your memory, while you went walkabout in the Arab world after your stint in the great southeast Asian vacation, I went back to Vietnam...twice. Following my '72 deployment I changed squadrons, ships, fleet and oceans so that I could arrive in the Med for the big party in October of '73. I'm guessing I spent at least four times more time on the line as you and managed NOT to change sides.

Now, your turn...why do you persist in misspelling your own name?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69604 May 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
Ha ha way to respond to the mad loonies armchair chickenhawks nutjobs firsters lunatic gremlins.
That means a lot coming from a French surrender-monkey. Just wait where you are, the volcano will catch up sooner or later.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69605 May 11, 2013
Fortunately, post #69600 is missing. Less garbage to read.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69606 May 11, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You make sure you wish your Mother a Happy Mother's day this week Cheftell.
She is a Mother, Mother!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69607 May 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Gee fauxldier-boy, I see your memory isn't what it used to be. Or is it that you never actually read any response to your one-liners because you are so quick to copy and paste your propaganda?
To refresh your memory, while you went walkabout in the Arab world after your stint in the great southeast Asian vacation, I went back to Vietnam...twice. Following my '72 deployment I changed squadrons, ships, fleet and oceans so that I could arrive in the Med for the big party in October of '73. I'm guessing I spent at least four times more time on the line as you and managed NOT to change sides.
Now, your turn...why do you persist in misspelling your own name?
Yo, Commander. You forgot that "Gray" was washing bedpans, changing linens and fondling wounded G.I.'s while you were incinerating villages loaded with VC. But, you're right. Old Red's memories ain't what it used to be. Without that extensive cut and paste library, she doesn't have an original thought in the steel encased cranium. Those braille keys help some with those cataracts laden baby blues. I love the changing sides thing. But, nobody likes to get passed over for promotion by much more qualified candidates. It makes one bitter. By your leave, Sir!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69608 May 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Commander. You forgot that "Gray" was washing bedpans, changing linens and fondling wounded G.I.'s while you were incinerating villages loaded with VC. But, you're right. Old Red's memories ain't what it used to be. Without that extensive cut and paste library, she doesn't have an original thought in the steel encased cranium. Those braille keys help some with those cataracts laden baby blues. I love the changing sides thing. But, nobody likes to get passed over for promotion by much more qualified candidates. It makes one bitter. By your leave, Sir!!
Being promoted is only slightly less fulfilling than winning in AC. Have fun?

I wish I did something worthwile with my post-service service like Grey did, washing bedpans and blaming Jews for every GI that ever passed through the VA system. Instead, I lobbied congressmen for more funding so that vets could find newer, nearer VA facilities and the existing infrastructure could be rehabilitated and modernized. Cuz you know, when you're stuck in one of those places you need far fewer trained professionals and as many bitter old volunteers as you can get.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69609 May 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Being promoted is only slightly less fulfilling than winning in AC. Have fun?
I wish I did something worthwile with my post-service service like Grey did, washing bedpans and blaming Jews for every GI that ever passed through the VA system. Instead, I lobbied congressmen for more funding so that vets could find newer, nearer VA facilities and the existing infrastructure could be rehabilitated and modernized. Cuz you know, when you're stuck in one of those places you need far fewer trained professionals and as many bitter old volunteers as you can get.
You rarely win. You survive, have fun and keep an eye on the wallet. If you come home without checking into the ATM, you win. Hit most of the Casinos, but it is pre-season. Saw a couple of Mohammeds, but other than that, it was enjoyable. Our Buffet Mohammed server was a lazy prik and got the bare minimum. I mean, if you can't manage a table where you just take empty dishes away, u suk. I see the thread has subsided a bit. Not enough killing to peak the interest. Especially Jew casualties. I'll take it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,219,704
Dear Abby 4-25-15 5 min PEllen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques in Orleans 187,286
Bill Clinton's Wife. 1 hr No GOP 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 52,846
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,899
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Red_Forman 861
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]