Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69542 May 1, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69544 May 2, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that YOU again?
Wax on...wax off.....wax on......he wax off. No. Windsor be on the other side of the state.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69545 May 2, 2013
"Moderate" Abbas: "Palestinians" who murder Jews cannot be punished
"Of course, Israel cannot be expected to negotiate with anyone who is dedicated to its destruction. But while I know you have had differences with the Palestinian Authority, I believe that you do have a true partner in President Abbas..." -- Barack Obama, March 21, 2013

"As far as I am concerned, there is no difference between our policies and those of Hamas." -- Mahmoud Abbas, March 15, 2013

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" -- Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, as quoted in the Hamas Charter

"Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah" -- Hamas's Al Aqsa TV

Of course, we featured that last quote in one of our AFDI jihad truth ads. Help us keep these ads going: CONTRIBUTE HERE!

"Abbas: Palestinians who kill Jews cannot be punished," by Ryan Jones for Israel Today, April 29 ():

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, hailed the world over as a "moderate," again insisted last week that Palestinian Arabs who murder Israeli Jews cannot be punished for their crimes.
Abbas was hosting a two-day "Freedom and Dignity" conference in Ramallah to mark the 11th anniversary of Israel's arrest of Marwan Barghouti, a senior member of Abbas' own Fatah party who was convicted of directing numerous terrorist attacks against Israelis.

Polls show that a vast majority of Palestinians want to elect Barghouti as their president, if he is every [sic] freed by Israel.

At the event, Abbas declared that whether or not Israel frees the thousands of jailed Palestinian terrorists will determine its true commitment to peace.

Many of the Palestinians jailed by Israel took part in attacks that killed innocent Jewish men, women and children. And most of the rest were captured while trying to do so.

According to Abbas, these killers and would-be killers must not be held accountable for their crimes. After all, they were only trying to kill Jews.

Even more shocking than Abbas' position on this matter is the support it receives from America and Europe.

The Freedom and Dignity conference was graced by the presence of Isabelle Durant, vice president of the European Parliament, who Palestinian media reported is making "immense efforts" to win the freedom of the jailed terrorists.

Durant read a speech on behalf of the European Parliament president, Martin Schulz, who charged Israel with committing a human rights violation by imprisoning Palestinians who kill or try to kill Jews.

Former US President Jimmy Carter send a videotaped speech in which he stressed that setting the Palestinian terrorists free is a necessary condition for peace.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69546 May 2, 2013
Racist apartheid UN againts Israel. No, not funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Stinking islam.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69547 May 2, 2013
America America, where is the real America???

"The breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning": Boston jihadis' family raked in $100,000 in welfare
They probably thought that this money was their due. The Infidels should pay the Muslims, as per this verse of the Qur'an: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." -- Qur'an 9:29

We recently saw that a jihad-martyrdom suicide bomber lived off Swedish student aid. And as British jihadist Anjem Choudary just said: "The normal situation is to take money from the kuffar. You work, give us the money, Allahu akbar."

"Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits," by Chris Cassidy in the Boston Herald, April 29 (thanks to Andrew Bostom):

The Tsarnaev family, including the suspected terrorists and their parents, benefited from more than $100,000 in taxpayer-funded assistance — a bonanza ranging from cash and food stamps to Section 8 housing from 2002 to 2012, the Herald has learned.
“The breadth of the benefits the family was receiving was stunning,” said a person with knowledge of documents handed over to a legislative committee today.

Nobamas America looks better and better for muslim ragheads. Just come and get it. Shame on you.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69549 May 2, 2013
No, this never happened...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69550 May 2, 2013
Uzi wrote:
No, this never happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HS8GpSc_B34XX
Absolutely horrible. Watch Gestapo Gray weigh in on it. He only wishes he was there slinging those scrawny corpses into the ditch. Terrible footage, Uzi. It eats you up. Cocsukers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69552 May 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely horrible. Watch Gestapo Gray weigh in on it. He only wishes he was there slinging those scrawny corpses into the ditch. Terrible footage, Uzi. It eats you up. Cocsukers.
I can put names on over thirty of those corpses.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69553 May 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can put names on over thirty of those corpses.
Back yet? I'm leaving Sunday for my week off. 8>)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69554 May 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can put names on over thirty of those corpses.
You can add my 7 to it too.
Next friday its the Greek Isle of Crete for 6 days. Wonderful place and they dont like muslims. My kind of people. By the way you dont see any of them towelheads either. Nice and a relaxing place.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69557 May 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Back yet? I'm leaving Sunday for my week off. 8>)
Unfortunately, yes.

Timing being everything...we arrived in time to drive back from Miami in near-hurricane conditions yesterday. It went back and forth from relatively hard to OMFG rain the entire trip. People were pulling off the road when it became impossible to see the cars 100 feet in front of them. That's when I made my move.

Hindsight being 20/20, I should have stuck a lump of coal up my butt before leaving...it would have been a diamond by the time we made it back.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69558 May 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can add my 7 to it too.
Next friday its the Greek Isle of Crete for 6 days. Wonderful place and they dont like muslims. My kind of people. By the way you dont see any of them towelheads either. Nice and a relaxing place.
My father was second-youngest of 11 brothers and sisters, some with kids, along with his parents, aunts and uncles. Thanks a lot for dragging that back up!

It's been 40 years since my last port call to Crete but I still have fond memories. Have a great time!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69559 May 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was second-youngest of 11 brothers and sisters, some with kids, along with his parents, aunts and uncles. Thanks a lot for dragging that back up!
Your painful memories honor them. I'm sorry for your losses and for that entire dark part of history. Too sad for words.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69560 May 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Your painful memories honor them. I'm sorry for your losses and for that entire dark part of history. Too sad for words.
Thanks, that means a lot coming from someone who wishes I wasn't here.

Location hidden

#69561 May 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, that means a lot coming from someone who wishes I wasn't here.
I made a sincere, heartfelt statement because I AM A NICE PERSON, and you had to qualify your remark with an insult.(sigh) I just play along with all the nut jobs here but I'm a square peg in a round hole. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69562 May 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I made a sincere, heartfelt statement because I AM A NICE PERSON, and you had to qualify your remark with an insult.(sigh) I just play along with all the nut jobs here but I'm a square peg in a round hole. LOL
Thanks but where was this nice person while I was gone? How do you think it felt to read about how much you enjoyed my absence?

Location hidden

#69563 May 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but where was this nice person while I was gone? How do you think it felt to read about how much you enjoyed my absence?
You're an unhappy, grumpy old man. I extended an olive branch and all you do is shoot me. Can you grasp now why I found it so peaceful when you were gone?

When is your next trip?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69564 May 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an unhappy, grumpy old man. I extended an olive branch and all you do is shoot me. Can you grasp now why I found it so peaceful when you were gone?
When is your next trip?
On the contrary, I'm a happy go lucky kind of guy with a serious relaxation on. I accept your olive branch and remind you that in ancient Greece, damaging an olive tree was a capital offense.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69565 May 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I'm a happy go lucky kind of guy with a serious relaxation on. I accept your olive branch and remind you that in ancient Greece, damaging an olive tree was a capital offense.
Group hug. You take one leg. I'll take the other. Make a wish! OMG. Man overboard. All hands, man your battle stations. Prepare to recover SCUBA Team. AC, tomorrow. Bite Me1

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69566 May 4, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a well rounded hole looking for a square peg to fit it. Count me in the running. I am truly Southern Comfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,141,699
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min mdbuilder 48,414
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques Ottawa 180,630
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 3 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 98,669
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM