Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

#69490 Apr 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
" but he is OUR pudwack, drang goshit". Just check the last posts. There comes a point when a fraud becomes a fraud, regardless of who owns him. Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Nobody here owns him.
Nah, it's just some Israelis are prickly like that -- in that neighborhood if you can't down a bottle of Stoli in under 60 sec and then arbitrarily bitch-slap a girl who may have looked you in the eyes funny from across the club, before half-assedly apologizing to her and then f&cking her brains out RIGHT THERE ON THE DANCE-FLOOR while forcing her religious parents to watch the whole thing by Skype... you are considered WEAK, in fact you practically invite aggression by your Muslim neighbors with Satin & VX-tipped Scuds. It is what it is, Iz.

But yeah, Uzi can be a somewhat weird lil' trollington. No wonder Eddie Fisher *blew* himself out of existence; anything to avoid seeing that horrid bio-pic, I guess.

Live and let live, I say. Got yogurt?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...

But it's nothing without a classically Muslim policy of strict REINFORCEMENT and line-ups. Erdo as Beula B reincarnated?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mw9l_porky...

lmao at the principal finally breaking
Freedom Terrister

Schaumburg, IL

#69491 Apr 27, 2013
sarin

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69492 Apr 27, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just some Israelis are prickly like that -- in that neighborhood if you can't down a bottle of Stoli in under 60 sec and then arbitrarily bitch-slap a girl who may have looked you in the eyes funny from across the club, before half-assedly apologizing to her and then f&cking her brains out RIGHT THERE ON THE DANCE-FLOOR while forcing her religious parents to watch the whole thing by Skype... you are considered WEAK, in fact you practically invite aggression by your Muslim neighbors with Satin & VX-tipped Scuds. It is what it is, Iz.
But yeah, Uzi can be a somewhat weird lil' trollington. No wonder Eddie Fisher *blew* himself out of existence; anything to avoid seeing that horrid bio-pic, I guess.
Live and let live, I say. Got yogurt?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...
But it's nothing without a classically Muslim policy of strict REINFORCEMENT and line-ups. Erdo as Beula B reincarnated?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mw9l_porky...
lmao at the principal finally breaking
Holy crappers! You remember the Eddie Fisher/Uzi connection? I am humbled in your presence, Omnipotent One. Amazing. Where do you store that stuff? Tell us when you have your first movie. Or, did we already miss it? Grey?
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69493 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
Abuse of women in Muslim countries.
WARNING!-This video shows disturbing images.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =icNTs30ZRvQXX&list=PL6F0E 6BD4DB802141
Islam=Genocide.
No offense dood, something about choo ain' quite right; you come off about as macho & stoic as a fire-fighter at a firehouse fundraiser. Get a hold of yourself, grrrrl.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69495 Apr 27, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just some Israelis are prickly like that -- in that neighborhood if you can't down a bottle of Stoli in under 60 sec and then arbitrarily bitch-slap a girl who may have looked you in the eyes funny from across the club, before half-assedly apologizing to her and then f&cking her brains out RIGHT THERE ON THE DANCE-FLOOR while forcing her religious parents to watch the whole thing by Skype... you are considered WEAK, in fact you practically invite aggression by your Muslim neighbors with Satin & VX-tipped Scuds. It is what it is, Iz.
But yeah, Uzi can be a somewhat weird lil' trollington. No wonder Eddie Fisher *blew* himself out of existence; anything to avoid seeing that horrid bio-pic, I guess.
Live and let live, I say. Got yogurt?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...
But it's nothing without a classically Muslim policy of strict REINFORCEMENT and line-ups. Erdo as Beula B reincarnated?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mw9l_porky...
lmao at the principal finally breaking
Your memory is almost correct just like Churchill said about the Germans, I love the Germans he said, they "almost" won 2 WW's.
The Fisher movie was given to my brother by Eddie himself, written by his daughter. He said and was written in the contract : if you can set this up and get financing its yours. You got One year to get it all together. Financing was the bitchy part, almost $30 million needed. Never got the full financing, end of story. Yeah poor Eddie crapped out. God Bless Him.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69496 Apr 27, 2013
FT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just some Israelis are prickly like that -- in that neighborhood if you can't down a bottle of Stoli in under 60 sec and then arbitrarily bitch-slap a girl who may have looked you in the eyes funny from across the club, before half-assedly apologizing to her and then f&cking her brains out RIGHT THERE ON THE DANCE-FLOOR while forcing her religious parents to watch the whole thing by Skype... you are considered WEAK, in fact you practically invite aggression by your Muslim neighbors with Satin & VX-tipped Scuds. It is what it is, Iz.

But yeah, Uzi can be a somewhat weird lil' trollington. No wonder Eddie Fisher *blew* himself out of existence; anything to avoid seeing that horrid bio-pic, I guess.

Live and let live, I say. Got yogurt?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...
But it's nothing without a classically Muslim policy of strict REINFORCEMENT and line-ups. Erdo as Beula B reincarnated?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mw9l_porky...
lmao at the principal finally breaking
PS Now those MB in Egypt, they can still teach Sultan Erdogan the Bipolar a thing or two.

http://www.stopvaw.org/harmful_practices_virg...

I dunno, I am seriously rethinking the whole 'Islam killy rapey stealy takey breaky' thing. 72 very-ultra-super-model perma-virgins who never offer "pretty informed" opinion on sports; don't defecate, urinate, sweat, menstruate or nag about this or that -- and who each dwell in their own Palace of Plenty situated on the banks of rivers of chocolate milk & honey...

Heck yeah!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69498 Apr 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinking rotten muslims, I hope they wll do this to all of your muslim mothers, you retarded human trash. You belong in a jar before you are born, pieces of muslim shit. Dont dare to compare yourselves to human beings, vermins.
If Muslims are like this to their own women then I can't imagine how cruel and evil they will be towards Non-Muslim women.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69499 Apr 27, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense dood, something about choo ain' quite right; you come off about as macho & stoic as a fire-fighter at a firehouse fundraiser. Get a hold of yourself, grrrrl.
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...
No offense taken.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#69500 Apr 27, 2013
Pusillanimous Pigeon SEZ:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
If Muslims are like this to their own women then I can't imagine how cruel and evil they will be towards Non-Muslim women.
What do you know about women......ANY women when you're so busy Shilling for Shekels

“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary...

“How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet”
“I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet.“

CONFESSIONS OF A HASBARAT:
“My task?“To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis? Not me, anyway. But I didn’t know too much about the topic.
“That’s OK,” she said.“You’ll pick it up as you go along. For the most part, at first, you will be doing what we call “meme-patrol.” This is pretty easy. Later if you show promise, we’ll train you for more complex arguments, where more in-depth knowledge is necessary.”
-------
“This section also contained a number of hints for de-railing conversations that went too far away from what we were attempting.
“These strategies included various forms of personal attacks, complaining to the forum moderators, smearing the characters of our opponents, using images and icons effectively, and even dragging the tone of the conversation down with sexual innuendo, links to pornography, or other such things.
-------
“It also had quite detailed info on the moderators and the most popular regged posters on each site: location (if known), personality type, topics of interest, background sketch, and even some notes on how to “push the psychological buttons” of different posters. Although I didn’t work for xxx, I did see they had a lot of info on your so-called “WATS” posters here (the ones with gold borders around their edges).“Focus on the popular posters,” my trainer told me.
----
“A lot of my job was de-railing and spamming threads that didn’t go our way, or making accusations of racism and anti-Semitism. Sometimes I had to simply lie and claim a poster said something or did something “in another thread” they really hadn’t said or done
-----
“I felt bad about this…but in the end I felt worse about the possibility of losing the first job I’d been able to get since losing my “real” job.” CONTINUED

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69501 Apr 27, 2013
Gray wrote:
Pusillanimous Pigeon SEZ:
<quoted text>
What do you know about women......ANY women when you're so busy Shilling for Shekels
“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary...
“How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet”
“I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet.“
CONFESSIONS OF A HASBARAT:
“My task?“To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis? Not me, anyway. But I didn’t know too much about the topic.
“That’s OK,” she said.“You’ll pick it up as you go along. For the most part, at first, you will be doing what we call “meme-patrol.” This is pretty easy. Later if you show promise, we’ll train you for more complex arguments, where more in-depth knowledge is necessary.”
-------
“This section also contained a number of hints for de-railing conversations that went too far away from what we were attempting.
“These strategies included various forms of personal attacks, complaining to the forum moderators, smearing the characters of our opponents, using images and icons effectively, and even dragging the tone of the conversation down with sexual innuendo, links to pornography, or other such things.
-------
“It also had quite detailed info on the moderators and the most popular regged posters on each site: location (if known), personality type, topics of interest, background sketch, and even some notes on how to “push the psychological buttons” of different posters. Although I didn’t work for xxx, I did see they had a lot of info on your so-called “WATS” posters here (the ones with gold borders around their edges).“Focus on the popular posters,” my trainer told me.
----
“A lot of my job was de-railing and spamming threads that didn’t go our way, or making accusations of racism and anti-Semitism. Sometimes I had to simply lie and claim a poster said something or did something “in another thread” they really hadn’t said or done
-----
“I felt bad about this…but in the end I felt worse about the possibility of losing the first job I’d been able to get since losing my “real” job.” CONTINUED
Have you ever hated someone SO MUCH YOU WANNA GODDAMN SCREAM! Gray asshole-you're one real piece of art work. You didn't even condemned the slaughter of women getting murdered and kept as sex slaves by Muslims, instead-you went on with your same old Copy, Cut and paste crap and posted the same spam shit which never makes any sense and never will either.

You know something Gray, they say 155 000 people die each day around the World and I do believe that source as well. The one thing which I can't believe is why are you not one of them.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69502 Apr 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crappers! You remember the Eddie Fisher/Uzi connection? I am humbled in your presence, Omnipotent One. Amazing. Where do you store that stuff? Tell us when you have your first movie. Or, did we already miss it? Grey?
ZOMG forget Erdo, you know who Buela B. must have been modeled after? your beloved 'suzu' shnookums here!



hahaha!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69503 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
If Muslims are like this to their own women then I can't imagine how cruel and evil they will be towards Non-Muslim women.
Retarded religious cult for retarded people, they can and do kill their own mothers and daughters, because muslim men are "MACHO" men
and they are best at killing massacreing women and children, look at Syria just 2 weeks ago they found 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) bodies men women and children tied up and killed. Yeah!!! The peace loving islam shit. All muslims should be deported at once from all the democratic countries, they deserve the shit they came from NOTHING ELSE. By the way in Syria 200 different groups fighting Assad. Can you see once they get rid of him what next?? The same killings between those 200 muslim terror mafia families. I dont believe in God , even he/she could not create this kind of muslim mother fucking garbage. Satan did it and keep guiding them.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69505 Apr 28, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
ZOMG forget Erdo, you know who Buela B. must have been modeled after? your beloved 'suzu' shnookums here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =75yAH9hWrZ0XX
hahaha!
You sure know how to wreck a morning. Mentioning that Jew Hating stench canal right after I scrolled by Grey's 1,000th Cut & paste repeat nonsense. I give that Republican dude the laugh of the day. 155,000? Glad I'm not one of them.LOL
Freedom Terrister

Park Forest, IL

#69506 Apr 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know how to wreck a morning. Mentioning that Jew Hating stench canal right after I scrolled by Grey's 1,000th Cut & paste repeat nonsense. I give that Republican dude the laugh of the day. 155,000? Glad I'm not one of them.LOL
Gray? Never you mind the 'Phantom of the NAMBLA'.

That decrepit Diddler-on-the-Roof is just pure lulz, nothing more.

I am glad you and Uzi patched things up. Always helps to remember that it's Herzliya, NOT the tranquil Connecticut.

Heck compared to Connecticut, even the state of Maine is Sparta!


http://www.hulu.com/watch/465350
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69507 Apr 28, 2013
Not enough that islam burns, rapes, kills, stones to death and cuts off little girl clit now muslim women cant even fart in peace. Some fucked up religion,(shitty cult) this islam is. Thats how you regulate muslim assholes. hahaha hahahah See below.

The story of the Islamic Fart !
Islamic city council bans female flatulence in Indonesia

Jasmin Mathew PhD < http://wadiyan.com/author/admin/> ; · Mar 8th, 2013 ·
An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia, has banned female citizens from passing gas.
Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty.“Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory.

Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors.“When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.
Although the proposed law does not ban “quiet fart,” passing gas with sound is actually not uncommon in Southeast Asia, particularly for women consuming potatoes and peas. Obviously, women maintain that they feel healthier, farting loud. Fathima Khan, a medical doctor at the Al Banni Islamic Hospital in Aceh’s capital is critical of the proposed law:“There is no need to question this practice, let alone regulate it, because people do it for their health and safety,” she said.
The mayor declined to give The Wadiyan details of what the punishment would be for violators. While another member at the City council, who wished not to be named, said if convicted by the sharia court, the offender could receive 20 lashes for small farts and up to 3 months prison time for larger ones.
On another note, the local Islamic scholars were mostly divided over the law. Well-known Muslim activists like Bshar Abdulla voiced his objection,“How to pass gas is not regulated in Sharia. There is no mention of it in the Koran,” he said on his Twitter account. However,“the Islamic tradition and the values of modesty does not support women farting loud,” said Mehmood Hussain, a scholar and stenchy supporter of the law.
Under the new regulation, the mayor says that only women in the public space are going to be monitored.“It will be the responsibility of the husband to make sure that his wife upholds Islamic values at home”. He also argued that there is no scientific evidence supporting health benefits of passing gas, in Koran.
The City council will be evaluating the regulation in a week, after which it could turn into a by-law.

http://wadiyan.com/2013/03/08/islamic-city-co...

How about shitting in public???



“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69508 Apr 28, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray? Never you mind the 'Phantom of the NAMBLA'.
That decrepit Diddler-on-the-Roof is just pure lulz, nothing more.
I am glad you and Uzi patched things up. Always helps to remember that it's Herzliya, NOT the tranquil Connecticut.
Heck compared to Connecticut, even the state of Maine is Sparta!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/465350
CT sux. Too many Dems. Check the demographics for Waterbury, Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Meriden. That should explain it all. But, the house is paid for and the Browning is loaded. Want some Tea?:>)
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#69509 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever hated someone SO MUCH YOU WANNA GODDAMN SCREAM! Gray asshole-you're one real piece of art work. You didn't even condemned the slaughter of women getting murdered and kept as sex slaves by Muslims, instead-you went on with your same old Copy, Cut and paste crap and posted the same spam shit which never makes any sense and never will either.
You know something Gray, they say 155 000 people die each day around the World and I do believe that source as well. The one thing which I can't believe is why are you not one of them.
Thanks for the laugh!

It may comfort you to know that I've been the victim of "Date Rape" repeatedly.....

And sometimes by the same girl!!!

Boo Hoo!!!
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#69510 Apr 28, 2013
Pusillanimous Pigeon SEZ:
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever hated someone SO MUCH YOU WANNA GODDAMN SCREAM! Gray asshole-you're one real piece of art work. You didn't even condemned the slaughter of women getting murdered and kept as sex slaves by Muslims, instead-you went on with your same old Copy, Cut and paste crap and posted the same spam shit which never makes any sense and never will either.
You know something Gray, they say 155 000 people die each day around the World and I do believe that source as well. The one thing which I can't believe is why are you not one of them.
Oh, spare me your grief over Muslim women.....

You've stated over and over how much you hate Muslims AND Women...( are you a little "funny" that way:

How do you feel about THESE Muslim Women:

“Israel not to probe ‘unfortunate’ killing of 10 members of Gaza family”
http://rt.com/news/israel-probe-dalou-family-...

EXCERPT “On November 18, during the eight-day deadly confrontation between Israel and Hamas militants, an Israeli warplane bombed the home of the al-Dalou family in Al-Nasser neighborhood, central Gaza City.

The attack turned the three-storey home into rubble, killing ten members of the household, including five women and four children. Two more civilians from the family living next door were also killed in the attack. 

Israel provided no information to support the claim that Mohamed Al-Dalou was directly participating in hostilities. The organization urged Israel to investigate “disproportionate attacks.”

The Al-Dalou family case is not the only one that has been dismissed by Israeli military investigators, Gisela Schmidt Martin Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) told RT.” CONTINUED

You and your Zionist "Butties" have killed more Muslim women than Muslims have:

Tell us how much you care about THESE Muslim women:

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”
----

So settle down P.P. and stop hating Muslims and women so much.

It's OK if you hate me....I'm just here to educate you with FACTS!
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#69511 Apr 28, 2013
TANTRUM TURKEY SEZ:
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever hated someone SO MUCH YOU WANNA GODDAMN SCREAM! Gray asshole-you're one real piece of art work. You didn't even condemned the slaughter of women getting murdered and kept as sex slaves by Muslims, instead-you went on with your same old Copy, Cut and paste crap and posted the same spam shit which never makes any sense and never will either.
You know something Gray, they say 155 000 people die each day around the World and I do believe that source as well. The one thing which I can't believe is why are you not one of them.
Why do you call yourself a: "Republican Eagle"

....is it because you hate women and Republicans don't get the women vote or because you can fly like a Fairy?

Just Curious.....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69513 Apr 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded religious cult for retarded people, they can and do kill their own mothers and daughters, because muslim men are "MACHO" men
and they are best at killing massacreing women and children, look at Syria just 2 weeks ago they found 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) bodies men women and children tied up and killed. Yeah!!! The peace loving islam shit. All muslims should be deported at once from all the democratic countries, they deserve the shit they came from NOTHING ELSE. By the way in Syria 200 different groups fighting Assad. Can you see once they get rid of him what next?? The same killings between those 200 muslim terror mafia families. I dont believe in God , even he/she could not create this kind of muslim mother fucking garbage. Satan did it and keep guiding them.
Both Assad and the so called Freedom fighters have commited atrocities and in my eyes, they're the same shit. Whoever wins in Syria won't matter as it will be same Barbaric Islmaic Country as before and probably always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min IBdaMann 49,363
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Guru 182,178
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?