Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69434 Apr 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray will be proud of you. Some good stuff there, Fcukstik!
Fa' sho

I knew a pro-American/pro-Israeli, military-literate master-debater such as yourself would appreciate the info.

TRD probably would understand it, too. VOP, of course being an engineer. LWSJ used to like this stuff. Maybe even Uzi.

Now someone like our boy 'Eran Levi', on the other hand? I doubt Eran would get Yair Lapid's 'taint out of his mouth long enough to notice anything, at this point :)
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69435 Apr 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray will be proud of you. Some good stuff there, Fcukstik!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

lol, got Android?

Good to see noble, uber-peaceful Palestinian freedom-liberators are getting their ya-ya's out 25/8. They would die of boredom if not for Molotov's cocktails, big boulders, knives & Israeli cars!

Now think what would happen if Israel ever allows them to have their own army, control over long border esp. along Jordan where Muslim Bros are even more historiclly entrenched than in Egypt, believe it or not... as Leftists in Israel and outside would love to do.

Too bad for them, Bibi is not THAT crazy/cowardly. Dang, they must hate how last 2 elections have gone, ruined so many Catharine Ashton/Richard Falk plans, ooops!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69436 Apr 24, 2013
"has", "don't has"... po-tay-to, po-tah-to

Embrace the mystery, world. In particular, let the Apocalyptic Ayatollahs anxiously bite the nails of their 8-year old blond & blue-eyed boy-cancubines while wondering how quickly their regime & military could be vaporized.

http://i-hls.com/2013/04/u-s-intelligence-rev...

np:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69437 Apr 24, 2013
Move over Einstein, Oppenheimer, Teller, Von Braun, et al. No wonder Ronald Reagan liked dis Sam Cohen neega heah.

http://i-hls.com/2013/03/neutron-weapons-sam-...

lulz
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69438 Apr 24, 2013
I would like to ask a favor from my israeli and jewish friends on here. Jump over to Milton wv topix/ who do you support for us senate. And confront Sundog 512. This liberal is pro gay, pro moslem, atheist and a jewish and their god hater. You guys can put his dick in the dirt better than i could ever hope to. Help! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69440 Apr 25, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I would like to ask a favor from my israeli and jewish friends on here. Jump over to Milton wv topix/ who do you support for us senate. And confront Sundog 512. This liberal is pro gay, pro moslem, atheist and a jewish and their god hater. You guys can put his dick in the dirt better than i could ever hope to. Help! LOL
A wise man once told me "Never take medicine for another man's fever." Besides, we have enough whackos stopping here without looking for more. Nothing ever gets resolved in forums, anyway. Look at the Blaming Israel thread. Now, I'm boning up on Military hardware links. Freedom Tourister has been very busy. Good luck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69441 Apr 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't get it. But, I love her and that song. TRD says it's gay. Are you sayin she's fat?
Uber gay.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69442 Apr 25, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what I or TRD say. You like her, so don't make apologies.
Exqueeze me??? Mrs. D thinks I matter.

And let him apologize...you know we measure talent by cup size around these parts.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69443 Apr 25, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Fa' sho
I knew a pro-American/pro-Israeli, military-literate master-debater such as yourself would appreciate the info.
TRD probably would understand it, too. VOP, of course being an engineer. LWSJ used to like this stuff. Maybe even Uzi.
Now someone like our boy 'Eran Levi', on the other hand? I doubt Eran would get Yair Lapid's 'taint out of his mouth long enough to notice anything, at this point :)
You know I dig it but I'm in Funchal and have been tasting Madiera wine for the past two hours. Ordinarily it wouldn't make a difference but my fingers have suddenly become too fat for my phone. Ship-lag is a bitch.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69444 Apr 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Uber gay.
My my, as YOU live and breathe...

Just how IS La Scala and the Jesuit Pontif? What's the word, who's Clooney diddling these days now that Walter Cronkite is no more?

And cheeky bugger, as per always...who dat neeega on dat naaag!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69445 Apr 25, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how IS La Scala and the Jesuit Pontif?
I don't think you're fit to stay in the big house! Burn them sheets! LOL

Location hidden

#69446 Apr 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
She may be the only one in the world! You mean, the trip is half over? It's been so peaceful!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69447 Apr 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once told me "Never take medicine for another man's fever." Besides, we have enough whackos stopping here without looking for more. Nothing ever gets resolved in forums, anyway. Look at the Blaming Israel thread. Now, I'm boning up on Military hardware links. Freedom Tourister has been very busy. Good luck.
There is a forum outside this thread? Never knew that. Who has time for that shizzle anyway!

Hey Dubya is painting now??? LOL, what's next Cheney crosheing (sp?)? Then again if the easel & brush are good enough to diffuse Viviene Leigh & Tony Bennett's crazies, then maybe Dubya will get some theraputic effect, too.

In the interest of full disclosure, as a foreigner kid I didn't particularly like President Bush's face, mannerisms & style. I like to think it was because I was too young to know Zamboni from Kate Upton's 'dougie'.... but in retrospect, it probably had more to do with VIRULENT anti-Bush/American propaganda that was so widespread in the wake of OIF.

Suffice it to say, History if not greater public, are starting to VINDICATE the man. Slowly, but Shirley. Esp. with Arab Spring Muslim Sisterhood disaster; with Assad reveals a HUGE stock of chemical WMD some of which is undoubtedly Saddam; as North Korea is threatening nuke annihilation of freakin' mainland US! As Iran is starting to make trouble and Al-Qaeda getting brazen again to attack US targets. And of course with China trying to steal, reverse-engineer, gobble up or conquer everything that moves, before it even has their 1st indigenous Aircraft carrier or stealth jet, wait til they!

With novelty long worn off, Obama's anemic, borderline impeachable (if not outright treasonous) policies probably have something to do with said gradual vindication, well...

Nice to see some commentators never jumped off the bandwagon or bought into libtard MSM revisionist hype:

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/david-horowitz/w...

Location hidden

#69448 Apr 25, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
What's next Cheney crosheing (sp?)?
That would be CROCHETING. Simpleton.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69449 Apr 25, 2013
FT wrote:
Can't leave out the drones. Izzy has, like, 35 different TYPES of UV. Front tiny ones to Eitan the size of an older Boeing.

With all kind of, um, interesting payloads, natch :)

Quite active in nano & aerospace/satellite fields, too. Planning to land on the moon in 2015 or something.
http://thelandofisrael.com/blog/the-technion-...
I guess that was also stolen from original Palestinian owners, huh?
This doesn't include all Israeli UV by any means, but a nice illustration nonetheless

http://pics.livejournal.com/natan84/pic/00048...

I say we must petition UNESCO and ICC in Hague to force Khazar bagel-munchers to return all those Palestinian drones they stole from Palestinian Palestinians!
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

#69450 Apr 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
And let him apologize...you know we measure talent by cup size around these parts.
I thought we measured talent by the Batsh1t-Kuhrazy-Kuotient

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Heck's latkes, what happened to Sultan Erdogan the Bipolar and his grand plans to liberate Al-Quds while riding atop a winged horse?!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Selling out to the hook-nosed Christ-birthers??!!! Say it ain' so, Erdo!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-437...

It appears Caroline Glick was right, the sneaky land-thievers, robbers, stealers & expropriaters in Tel Aviv are busy setting the Entiteh up as the modern Silky Way! Oh ghloating bastages, you won't get away with it forever, maybe 200-300 years tops but then we Muslims will totally over-run your Twitter accounts, HA IN YOUR FACE CHOSEN ONES!
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#69451 Apr 25, 2013
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't include all Israeli UV by any means, but a nice illustration nonetheless
http://pics.livejournal.com/natan84/pic/00048...
I say we must petition UNESCO and ICC in Hague to force Khazar bagel-munchers to return all those Palestinian drones they stole from Palestinian Palestinians!
No matter your opinion on the conflict there is one fact you are ignoring and probably are not even aware of. Between 1920-1947 300,000 non-jews moved to the land called Western Palestine.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69452 Apr 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're fit to stay in the big house! Burn them sheets! LOL
Starting to love him, ain't yuh? Remember Anne Coulter I sent you? This be the crazy mofo that posted it. And, it stayed intact. Now, can you still cross your legs behind your head? It's a start.
Freedom Terrister

Park Forest, IL

#69453 Apr 25, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter your opinion on the conflict there is one fact you are ignoring and probably are not even aware of. Between 1920-1947 300,000 non-jews moved to the land called Western Palestine.
You shut your dirty money-loving Jew mouth!
Freedom Terrister

Park Forest, IL

#69454 Apr 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I'm boning up on Military hardware links. Freedom Tourister has been very busy. Good luck.
http://www.israeldefense.co.il/...

Hey is it me or do I not know my Israelis here? Eran, VOP, Lipush, Uzi, throw in 'Marie' as an honourary Israeli since she shed blood in Israel. But are 'ALEX' and 'crazypeoplehere' still around?

And we all know NaNa for all her fiery rhetoric, was a latent Izzy-sexual --- which is expressed in many things, among them flaunting one's US citizenship & trying to provoke 18 year old IDF conscripts at check-points while using one's pre-pubescent daughter as a human shield of sorts (all in order to scrape up any and all material for a book and possibly to try to gain international notoriety via a manufactured anti-Israeli scandal)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,220,272
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min FastandFurious 187,324
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min _Zoey_ 5,908
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 87
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 99,362
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]