Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,154)

Showing posts 63,061 - 63,080 of67,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, I am not interested in seeing thoser fugly mofos. I've seen their pics twice when FBI released them, but that's the extent of it. I know the type, I know their profile; dime a dozen. We might have our own in the making in "Ahmad Hamas" here, LOL.
I also follow my rule: no unsensored pics of human carnage. Not Iraq youtube stuff that Ahmad loved to jerk over to; no cartel-raped bodies of hot Mexican girls in Ciudad Juarez on LiveLeaks....not even war footage on Military Channel, I'll have none of it. You've seen one, you've seen them all. I never want to become jaded, burned-out & disenticized. For my future profession, I'll need to have full spectrum of emotions & psych responses, not just be numb to the suffering.
And the dead deserve some dignity than to be be fap'd over by some bored ADD fan-boys.
Anyway, so, um, I hear this plump wench Sara from 'The Protocols of the Wenches of Zarathusra'... may in fact be in possession of stories in desperate need of shedding light on who she is, where she's been & how she got to her current situation -- impressive feats of mountain-climbing, long-range swimming, line-crossing & rule-breaking and all. Made all the more frustrating by the fact that her self-involved, flaky friends don't really *get* her entire raison d'etre or the object of her all-consuming obsession, at all!
Is that, like, true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
np: L-l-l-love - Astaire
And your point is where? On your head? LMFAO in anticipation.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is where?
I believe I asked a question first.

Is it true?

Was the plump greek-muse namesake... a real mess? What of the aformentioned quad-athalon of feats of sorts, incl. mount-climbing?

And was she really made for 'Zona?
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Finale of Breaking Bad is coming in July. Think there will be another season? Or will it go the way of Sopranos? I been playin the sh!t out of HBO-Go, Max-Go, Netflix Stream and never realized how much I missed. You know, Strikeback, Banshee, Hunted, etc?
au contraire mon frere, apparently you have all the entertainment you need right here.

'Phanton of the NAMBLA' aka 'Gray'-- what with that metal mask/plate of his, doing his whole 'oral Gordon Duff smegma-refinery' shtick....regaling us with fantastical stories of Arab hospitality in Burkina Faso & less than, um, optimal hygiene habits...

np: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
au contraire mon frere, apparently you have all the entertainment you need right here.
'Phanton of the NAMBLA' aka 'Gray'-- what with that metal mask/plate of his, doing his whole 'oral Gordon Duff smegma-refinery' shtick....regaling us with fantastical stories of Arab hospitality in Burkina Faso & less than, um, optimal hygiene habits...
Like you, I will not allow phantasy sh!t to cloud my view of the real world. Dexter, blows as well as those refer to it as some credible form of entertainment. I have never, not will I ever, watch that trash. Just when I was starting to love you again. Go back to class.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I asked a question first
No, the question was from the Republican you chose to talk about. "Your point was" ?????? Don't talk to me to duck him. Are you scared? I am not your intermediary cyber associate. Pleases me, but, no thanks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?.
I'm setting you up, Dude. When you get those replies, step back and read slowly and carefully. He has chased away many intelligent posters who could not grasp his brilliance. I hate him and love him. This thread is always brightened by his presence. We call him Veeky. I know that falls on newbee deaf ears. So what. Watch & learn. Hey, VOP, he's back!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

It's hard to follow this soap opera with so many posts deleted. Bunch of idiots.

Spend your time more constructively, like maybe go fishing! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
It's hard to follow this soap opera with so many posts deleted. Bunch of idiots.
So many posts deleted? What's important to you? What you see or not see?
Gaye

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
Oh, I forgot. I got your constructive swinging.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you, I will not allow phantasy sh!t to cloud my view of the real world. Dexter, blows as well as those refer to it as some credible form of entertainment. I have never, not will I ever, watch that trash. Just when I was starting to love you again. Go back to class.
Huh?

Who is Dexter? Was she also

Why do you have to choose? You can have it both ways, all ways, always.

"Anyone who tries to make an [absolute] distinction between education and entertainment doesn't know the first about either"

-Marshall McLuhan

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Gaye wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I forgot. I got your constructive swinging.
What in the world does that mean, Yimminy???
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the question was from the Republican you chose to talk about. "Your point was" ?????? Don't talk to me to duck him. Are you scared? I am not your intermediary cyber associate. Pleases me, but, no thanks.
Mah niiiii, errr, I mean 'mah Basketball-American of Examplary Work Attendance, Accounting Integrity & Personal Hygiene'.... it seems my original question still stands, as does the follow-up -- ah how to say this in English? Ah yes: question
Freedom Terrister wrote:
"Anyway, so, um, I hear this plump wench Sara from 'The Protocols of the Wenches of Zarathusra'... may in fact be in possession of stories in desperate need of shedding light on who she is, where she's been & how she got to her current situation -- impressive feats of mountain-climbing, long-range swimming, line-crossing & rule-breaking and all. Made all the more frustrating by the fact that her self-involved, flaky friends don't really *get* her entire raison d'etre or the object of her all-consuming obsession, at all!

Is that, like, true?"
Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe I asked a question first.

Is it true?

Was the plump greek-muse namesake... a real mess? What of the aformentioned quad-athalon of feats of sorts, incl. mount-climbing?

And was she really made for 'Zona?
By your silence, I guess the answer to the inquiry is emphatic negative. Turns out Calliope's musical confession & amorous declarations, were just a big FAT lie.

Say it ain' so, Dr. Torres!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Gaye wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot. I got your constructive swinging.
Nagatucket Cheasapeek Chatanooga Chokamonga Bay? CT? Sounds familiar, hmmm

(Psstt Ize, I think 'Gaye' prefers to go by the 'Phantom of the NAMBLA' these days.)

np:'Git Dat Bootay'-- Sarah Brightman & Michael Crawford
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
And now who f*ck is THIS morning glory weirdo?

Wait, is this even the same old 'Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout & proceed to spooge all over Arab League's face..." thread or not?

Because that would explain it.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

AND OUR: "Pusillanimous Pigeon" SEZ:
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>

"I can't refute a word Gray said & my Painties are in a bind because he prved I'm a Zionist Traitor"

A bit about "P. P." and his Paid, Full Time ilk:

“Zionist Trolls Who Infect The Internet”
News/Comment; Posted on: 2009-10-03 06:15:29 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
&#65532;

Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths"

"If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power."

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry … They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.”

-- Ilan Shturman, Israel’s deputy director of Hasbara Employment

"Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts"
http://www.trcb.com/news/palestine/opinionedi...
EXCERPT
“....but it is only one (particularly prominent) example of a wider trend, as the Israeli government and global Zionist groups mobilize to fight the threat to the apartheid system.”

What other Country Has the most Sophisticated, U.S. Funded, Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry IN THE WORLD

OR

SO BADLY NEEDS ONE!!!
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
Idealy, Commenters would stay on topic but since the Topic is "Israel", this is NOT a Zionist Controlled Forum and Israel is a Terrorist Zionist State with an Army of Paid Shills who are hired to disrupt constructive sharing of facts and ideas, they need to ruin it.

"Twitterers Paid To Spread Israeli Propaganda"
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...

"Internet users paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
http://www.mpacuk.org/story/130909/internet-u...

"Internet surfers paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
http://www.redress.cc/palestine/jcook20090722

“Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content”
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/...

Israel has proven to be the most aggressive, unstable and ruthless Terrorist state in the world.

It MUST have Regime Change from the Rulng Zionist Thugs or else we're ALL in trouble.

Their army of Paid Shills don;t want that fact to be spread so they have a Multi Billion Dollar, State Sponsored, US Funded Propaganda Industry : M.O.L.A.D.

“The message from an Israeli think-tank...M.O.L.A.D.”

“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...

EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.

The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.

- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :

– the Foreign Ministry,

- the Public Diplomacy

- Diaspora Affairs Ministry

- the IDF Spokesman’s Office

- the Tourism Ministry

- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,

- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving

- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,

- organizations and NPOs,

- along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli gover
nment’s policies.” CONTINUED

Thanks
Freedom Terrister

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

**Trilateral Grove on Foreign Bilderberg Relations to Z.O.G., urgent. do you copy? Over! Team dispatched; bring own condoms**
Freedom Terrister

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Wow Chuck Hagel, what has the Khazarian McBagelton lobby do to you! It seems only few months ago, you seemed like America's last hope to stop the Zionist Menace stalking the globe... and now sending those arrogant money-hoggers free Ospreys, radars, missiles, refuelers & probably even more sophisticated tech off the 'black budget', too? To be financed almost entirely by the taxes paid by fine upstanding Storm-Front patriots?!!

NOOOOO!!!!!
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Wow Chuck Hagel, what has the Khazarian McBagelton lobby do to you! It seems only few months ago, you seemed like America's last hope to stop the Zionist Menace stalking the globe... and now sending those arrogant money-hoggers free Ospreys, radars, missiles, refuelers & probably even more sophisticated tech off the 'black budget', too? To be financed almost entirely by the taxes paid by fine upstanding Storm-Front patriots?!!
NOOOOO!!!!!
Sometimes even the most voracious of parasites gets a "bad batch".

Let's hope they work JUST as well as that cracked "Iron Dome"

“Israeli Anti-Missiles Fail in Eilat Attack”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/17/israe...

“Iron Dome has an operative 70% failure rate.

EXCERPT “ One of the characteristics of antimissile weapons is their being non-symmetric. Building missiles is much cheaper than the antimissile system. A Qassam rocket costs less than $100 while an Iron Dome antimissile is evaluated at $50,000 per unit.

Invariably, there would be more missiles than antimissiles. It is an intrinsic characteristic of this type of events and thus must be taken into account in the sampling.

Luckily enough, an event including 1,000 missiles can be easily analyzed using the entire event without recurring to statistical sampling techniques. Iron Dome has an operative 70% failure rate. My dear general, Iron Dome is a failure.” CONTINUED

I remember what a jump-master in paratrooper training said just before our first training jump:

"I want every one of you gentlemen to remember that each and every part of that parachute on your back went to the lowest bidder!!!!"

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world does that mean, Yimminy???
You talking to me? Gaye has your constructive swinging. He's probably referring to your "constructive" post. Simply go back and READ it again. Only slower this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,061 - 63,080 of67,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 2 min In Your Face 68
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,071,351
Abby 7-10 12 min Cass 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... 42 min reading is queer 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min edogxxx 97,417
Amy 7-10 59 min Kuuipo 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search