Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,153)

Showing posts 63,041 - 63,060 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tubby, try reading something else while you get your quarterly fix on talking to real live Jews. You're a disgusting POS.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Artic...
Feeding trolls still, eh? It's an art-form unto itself.

The last 2 major independent surveys had Israel as 7th and 13th happiest among 200 or so nations, respectively. Even if it were 33rd, not bad for a terror-/war-besieged, oft-libel'd little desert entity, huh? Another study found upwards of 85-90% of Izzy populace as sharing either positive or optimistic outlook or traits (that included Arabs but not Sudanese/Eritreans slated for deportation, evidently :).

(The happiness quotient will only go up as Shas will be brought back into the coalition despite Lapid's protestation by year's end -- heck hath no fury like Haredi scorned, lulz.)

Of course Bibi, Ya'alon, Ganz job is to look stern even as they laugh all the way to apocalyptic Twelver Mullahs' collective funeral. IRGC might as well set up a tent made of sticks

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

np: your song medley - moulin rouge

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
Though I can only stick around for a few more hours maybe day or two at most, so far we've established beyond any reasonable doubt that
1) Pound for pound, the glorious Zionist Entity, is still THE most awesome, diverse, dynamic, paradoxical ass-kicker in the world. Made desert bloom & imbued the former forsaken Ottoman occupied swamps with the spirit of Possibility & the divine. Still Izzy hasn't even scratched its potential, economicaclly or otherwise --- despite unremitting wars, terrorism & unofficial boycotts waged against it for decades by the unholy Muslim-Marxist alliance. Suh-weet!
This on never get old, lol
2) TRD is off to Italia, Ize was finally went legit by registering and MKOT is still AWOL/deceased.
Now where's the Lapid groupie Eran Levi? Does Livni know he's 2-timing her "Eminently Over-qualified" ass? Tsk tsk tsk
Sorry to see you go.
>Well, nice meeting you,’ I offered.
‘You’ve really got a gift for tedious small talk,’ she shot back.
I was a little hurt and, recognizing this, she softened just a shade as she reached for her purse to leave.
‘Hey.’
‘Yes?’ I asked.
‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’
‘No problem.’
She let herself out without another word, and I sat in the late afternoon silence alone. I considered how it felt to be a disposable instrument in someone’s personal debasement fantasy.<
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
One more for you, Chubby. Link included.
Israel’s president has praised Azerbaijan for playing a key role in countering Iran’s influence in the Middle East.
Israel’s ties with Azerbaijan have grown since its once-strong strategic relationship with nearby Turkey deteriorated.
A rolling stone gathers no moss, as they say. As inconsequential as it may seem to some, it brings border access. Gotta love it. Now, resources have to be diverted to prevent someone creeping in from the cellar. LOL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Granted Alyev is Mubarak 2.0 and his clan are a buncha weaseltons, "but they are OUR weaseltons"!

Sides, Uzbeks and Ingushii (sp?) make Azeris look like a bunch of Margaret Thatcher in comparison.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

It never ceases to amaze me how these reprobate minded liberals come up with these likeminded websites that they think are honest and truthful. Its a noted fact that there is no truth among left leaning activists, web sites, media, or think tanks. Its an agenda and nothing more. Time to give these dip shits a history lesson, AGAIN.#1 The land was first Israels that was taken from the cannanites(offspring from cain)#2 Some of todays palestinians are descendants from the ancient philistines that lived in todays gaza, the rest are actually jordanians whose own government made refugees out of them because they didnt allow them back into jordan proper after losing the west bank in the 6 day war.#3
After the israelites were captured and forced out of their own land by the assyrian and babylonian empires, the philistines moved inland and occupied the former land of the israelites. After centuries of persecution in foreign lands during the diaspora the zionist movement was began for the purpose of returning to their ancient land. When the first settlers arrived back there, they purchased the land from palestinian farmers and turned a desert into an oasis.#4 When they became a majority and decided to form a nation again they offered the arab natives the chance to live in peace with voting rights. This was rejected.#5 The moslem world have used these palestinians ever since. They inflame them with this fanantical religious zeal yet offered them no land of the 99.99 percent they occupy in the middle east.
They're used like the sand n#####s they are.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how these reprobate minded liberals come up with these likeminded websites that they think are honest and truthful. Its a noted fact that there is no truth among left leaning activists, web sites, media, or think tanks. Its an agenda and nothing more. Time to give these dip shits a history lesson, AGAIN.#1 The land was first Israels that was taken from the cannanites(offspring from cain)#2 Some of todays palestinians are descendants from the ancient philistines that lived in todays gaza, the rest are actually jordanians whose own government made refugees out of them because they didnt allow them back into jordan proper after losing the west bank in the 6 day war.#3
After the israelites were captured and forced out of their own land by the assyrian and babylonian empires, the philistines moved inland and occupied the former land of the israelites. After centuries of persecution in foreign lands during the diaspora the zionist movement was began for the purpose of returning to their ancient land. When the first settlers arrived back there, they purchased the land from palestinian farmers and turned a desert into an oasis.#4 When they became a majority and decided to form a nation again they offered the arab natives the chance to live in peace with voting rights. This was rejected.#5 The moslem world have used these palestinians ever since. They inflame them with this fanantical religious zeal yet offered them no land of the 99.99 percent they occupy in the middle east.
They're used like the sand n#####s they are.
Gee, what a revelation you made hold me back momma: totalitarian mindset is the same, however disparate its underlying ideology -- whether you're talking about (neo)Nazis, Commies, Muzzies or Progressive Utopians in the West.

They are waging an all-out WAR against freedom, individuality, prosperity, Jews & WASP-run world-order; any means are fair game to meet their delusional ends. The MSM is just part of it. Duh, what you didn't know that, LOL?

And with massive oil wealth Muslim-Marxist matrix was able to bring to bear for decades...

More specifically, you say Israel/Jews are the rightful owners of the land, with superior if not exlusive claims? Including legal as per League of Nations, Article 80 of UN's founding charter? Heck, even Oslo position on settlement construction in 'Area C'? It's true, most Arab-Muslims despite lifetime of brainwashing in schools & media, know that. Even their effin Koran affirms it, haha!

But guess what? They DON'T CARE. They want to destroy their Jewish neighbors and claim their possessions just as in 48, 67, 73, Intifadas and so on.

They.don't.care.about.facts.st ats.history. or anything of the sort. It's called 'Magical Muslim Thinking' for a reason.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

FT wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeding trolls still, eh? It's an art-form unto itself.
The last 2 major independent surveys had Israel as 7th and 13th happiest among 200 or so nations, respectively. Even if it were 33rd, not bad for a terror-/war-besieged, oft-libel'd little desert entity, huh? Another study found upwards of 85-90% of Izzy populace as sharing either positive or optimistic outlook or traits (that included Arabs but not Sudanese/Eritreans slated for deportation, evidently :).
(The happiness quotient will only go up as Shas will be brought back into the coalition despite Lapid's protestation by year's end -- heck hath no fury like Haredi scorned, lulz.)
Of course Bibi, Ya'alon, Ganz job is to look stern even as they laugh all the way to apocalyptic Twelver Mullahs' collective funeral. IRGC might as well set up a tent made of sticks
np: your song medley - moulin rouge
haha, even Israeli media which is notoriosly Leftist/sold out to foreign interests.... can't help itself but admit the truth about Israeli people's optimism, desire for peace & specialness

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_ar...

np: Touch Me - Samantha Fox (Restrepo "dancing" scene)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what a revelation you made hold me back momma: totalitarian mindset is the same, however disparate its underlying ideology -- whether you're talking about (neo)Nazis, Commies, Muzzies or Progressive Utopians in the West.
They are waging an all-out WAR against freedom, individuality, prosperity, Jews & WASP-run world-order; any means are fair game to meet their delusional ends. The MSM is just part of it. Duh, what you didn't know that, LOL?
And with massive oil wealth Muslim-Marxist matrix was able to bring to bear for decades...
More specifically, you say Israel/Jews are the rightful owners of the land, with superior if not exlusive claims? Including legal as per League of Nations, Article 80 of UN's founding charter? Heck, even Oslo position on settlement construction in 'Area C'? It's true, most Arab-Muslims despite lifetime of brainwashing in schools & media, know that. Even their effin Koran affirms it, haha!
But guess what? They DON'T CARE. They want to destroy their Jewish neighbors and claim their possessions just as in 48, 67, 73, Intifadas and so on.
They.don't.care.about.facts.st ats.history. or anything of the sort. It's called 'Magical Muslim Thinking' for a reason.
Actually my post was to try to educate the idiot libs here. They take the words of left leaning media, professors, etc as the voice of
God. Even though they question the existence of that to.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually my post was to try to educate the idiot libs here. They take the words of left leaning media, professors, etc as the voice of
God. Even though they question the existence of that to.
Most of my friends are Liberals & pretend-"Libertarians " (Ron Paulniks).

And let me tell you: you're wasting your breath. They do NOT care. They (deep down) KNOW the truth, but the truth simply doesn't fit into their matrix of delusions, or into what's considered "cool" and "clever" ---- so it ends up being rejected with prejudice, LOL.

You see, to them it's not just being convinced by facts, history, statistics and merely adjusting their attitudes -- rather to admit being wrong on this issue is tantamount to them admitting that their whole worldview, indeed their whole life has been a resounding FAILURE, that they are worthless.

Don't let the whole "ultra open-minded" posturing in academia & elite circles fool you: in particular in the case of people my age, conceding to such an existential/ideological failure, is simply NOT an option.
Freedom Terrister

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to see you go.
>Well, nice meeting you,’ I offered.
‘You’ve really got a gift for tedious small talk,’ she shot back.
I was a little hurt and, recognizing this, she softened just a shade as she reached for her purse to leave.
‘Hey.’
‘Yes?’ I asked.
‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’
‘No problem.’
She let herself out without another word, and I sat in the late afternoon silence alone. I considered how it felt to be a disposable instrument in someone’s personal debasement fantasy.<
Why is our buddy VOP (Voice of Peace) posting with a new decidedly faggy moniker? Does he/she think it's cute or something? Change it back, momo. And is he dyslexic or something? Always thought so. Either way, VOP represents Israel overseas, so it's unbecoming for him/her to go out in cyber-public wearing that silly name or trying to waste time on that demented, deranged clown 'Gray'.

Hey whatever happened to to the residents MILF like LW Science Junkie, Marie, Lipush, NaNa? Did the deluded Ukestinian fall victim by the stone cross-fire at the hands of her favourite freedom-liberators in Nablus on her latest trip? Poetic justice, but I'll miss her, she wasn't pretty but the heart was in right place truth be told. RIP.

So is the younger Boston bomber aka "Ahmad"... talking yet? Someon has to help bust that rogue Saudi sleeper cell on Iranian payroll. Or is the new Muslim conspiracy theory is that the evil Zionist doctors at Beth Israel Hospital poisoned Djohar Tsarnaev with AIDS --- much like Zionists did with Yassir Arafat, apparently...?

np: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...

Freedom Terrister

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay you foul mouth cock sucker-Do you really believe that Islam has a place in Modern day society?. Your hate is unforgivable along with Muslims around the World and with your Nazi group which is only a pathetic tale to be told.
You're nothing, Islam is nothing and no doubt you receive welfare checks as you have nothing to show for yourself as along with your view of the of the Jewish State?-You're completely Warped Gray and your schizophrenia is getting worse. Are you taking your medication?
My guns are locked and loaded for any Muslims who comes through my door trying to convert me to Islam. Your ass should belong in a bright orange jumpsuit chained to a waterboard with battery cables clamped to your balls in a goddamn Guantanamo cage.
Then put your treasonous ass on trial, convict you and put you before a firing squad then Send your mother fucking ashes back to whichever Muslim Country you're from.
The heck?!

So we have the metal-plate loon Gray who traversed the Sahara desert on skies, violating boys & dodging Zionist RPG fire while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro while cozily ensconced in the backpack of another Nam(BLA) vet slash midget Jerry Garcia impersonator ...and we have an 'Anti-Gray' in the form of this Republican bozo, too?

Is it time for the universe to fold in on itself yet? good old Topix. lmao!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of my friends are Liberals & pretend-"Libertarians " (Ron Paulniks).
And let me tell you: you're wasting your breath. They do NOT care. They (deep down) KNOW the truth, but the truth simply doesn't fit into their matrix of delusions, or into what's considered "cool" and "clever" ---- so it ends up being rejected with prejudice, LOL.
You see, to them it's not just being convinced by facts, history, statistics and merely adjusting their attitudes -- rather to admit being wrong on this issue is tantamount to them admitting that their whole worldview, indeed their whole life has been a resounding FAILURE, that they are worthless.
Don't let the whole "ultra open-minded" posturing in academia & elite circles fool you: in particular in the case of people my age, conceding to such an existential/ideological failure, is simply NOT an option.
Right you are! Give the man a cigar.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is our buddy VOP (Voice of Peace) posting with a new decidedly faggy moniker? Does he/she think it's cute or something? Change it back, momo. And is he dyslexic or something? Always thought so. Either way, VOP represents Israel overseas, so it's unbecoming for him/her to go out in cyber-public wearing that silly name or trying to waste time on that demented, deranged clown 'Gray'.
Hey whatever happened to to the residents MILF like LW Science Junkie, Marie, Lipush, NaNa? Did the deluded Ukestinian fall victim by the stone cross-fire at the hands of her favourite freedom-liberators in Nablus on her latest trip? Poetic justice, but I'll miss her, she wasn't pretty but the heart was in right place truth be told. RIP.
So is the younger Boston bomber aka "Ahmad"... talking yet? Someon has to help bust that rogue Saudi sleeper cell on Iranian payroll. Or is the new Muslim conspiracy theory is that the evil Zionist doctors at Beth Israel Hospital poisoned Djohar Tsarnaev with AIDS --- much like Zionists did with Yassir Arafat, apparently...?
np: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...
NaNa did a drive-by a couple of weeks ago, mixed it up a little and took off before the old Irishman could find out she was having fun. I turned down her offer to arrange a personal trip for me to the West Bank to broaden my perspectives of peaceful Pali's. The only thing to get broadened would have been the distance between my ears, like a city block's worth or a brick in the forehead. I told her I'd rather roll with the IDF, not her fun loving crowd. She left. VOP has been traveling a lot. Latest trip was to schlep Erdogan's luggage. He's been to New York prior to that and he's been very busy. He just stops by to antagonize that old steel plate in his head Nazi. Uzi's still here bemoaning our President's second term. As a dual citizen that's his right. His posts are almost as long as Old Red's gems. So, spring break is over. Stop back when you can't stay so long. 8>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
The heck?!
So we have the metal-plate loon Gray who traversed the Sahara desert on skies, violating boys & dodging Zionist RPG fire while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro while cozily ensconced in the backpack of another Nam(BLA) vet slash midget Jerry Garcia impersonator ...and we have an 'Anti-Gray' in the form of this Republican bozo, too?
The "Republican" gonzo you refer to is a conscript from the Blame Izzy thread who made his debut by telling us to shut this thread down. He then went on to accuse everybody, TRD, NaNa (yeah,she was here for the show) and myself of all being Muslims and Jew phoney wannabees. I suspect he probably realized that those blazing cannons were aimed at the wrong people. However, shunning was the best tact to take until he calmed down. All things considered, I enjoy his outrage when it's directed properly. Pretty perceptive of you, Young Man
Freedom Terister

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
NaNa did a drive-by a couple of weeks ago, mixed it up a little and took off before the old Irishman could find out she was having fun. I turned down her offer to arrange a personal trip for me to the West Bank to broaden my perspectives of peaceful Pali's. The only thing to get broadened would have been the distance between my ears, like a city block's worth or a brick in the forehead. I told her I'd rather roll with the IDF, not her fun loving crowd. She left. VOP has been traveling a lot. Latest trip was to schlep Erdogan's luggage. He's been to New York prior to that and he's been very busy. He just stops by to antagonize that old steel plate in his head Nazi. Uzi's still here bemoaning our President's second term. As a dual citizen that's his right. His posts are almost as long as Old Red's gems. So, spring break is over. Stop back when you can't stay so long. 8>)
Ah so she's still peddling that incredibly phony narrative symmetry & moral equivalence between the civilized Jews and the savages who blow up buses, cafes, dolphinarium, and run the kind of Islamofascist school carricula & tv shows that would have made Goebbels and his best Pali buddy Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al-Husseini... blush.

LOL, the only reason why Judea and Samaria, the West Bank, AREN'T total Hamas, Islamic Jihad, PRC, PFLP, Shura Mujahadeen style Salafi-dominated super-SH*T-HOLE.... is BECAUSE of th IDF, Shin Bet, Shavak, Mossad thankless daily efforts to keep the lid on that barbaric horror.

'VOP' must go back to posting as VOP. It's just silly at this point. I mean, even the 'Phantom of the NAMBLA'-- the metal one aka 'Gray'-- is posting under his original name, for crying out loud.

TRD better tell me about the Jesuit Pope and finest Roman poon and/or tang.
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a link, Fatso, to those so-called publications you cite? Sure it's not just dreams induced by one of those booze-laden KKK meetings? Hey, you forgot. AIPAC AIPAC AIPAC......You can always hook up with Gray and attend one of his Zyklon B indoctrination courses where they practice mock drills for their new public euthanasia program. You can even wear your bulldog collar with matching nipple rings. No-one will even notice.
AIPAC!

**downs a shot of p-$$y juice on the rocks**
Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Republican" gonzo you refer to is a conscript from the Blame Izzy thread who made his debut by telling us to shut this thread down. He then went on to accuse everybody, TRD, NaNa (yeah,she was here for the show) and myself of all being Muslims and Jew phoney wannabees. I suspect he probably realized that those blazing cannons were aimed at the wrong people. However, shunning was the best tact to take until he calmed down. All things considered, I enjoy his outrage when it's directed properly. Pretty perceptive of you, Young Man
I expect you, Commander and Co to run a tight ship & quickly dispatch with malodorous glue-sniffers. This thread, however silly & light-hearted for the most part, does kinda provide much needed context & continuity that's increasingly harder to find these days. As I told TRD, this thread is as relevant or more relevant as ever 4 years later.

Back to Boston carnage. People freakinG out over the fact that these fugly Allah boys from Chechnya/KSA packed all manner of shrapnel, bolts, ball bearings into the devices, that otherwise were too weak to cause so many injuries. The ever-liberal MSM are practically aghast or agog or whatever over it. As they should be, this stuff is just beyond barbaric.

Pretty ironic considering thar blowing up "soft" pregnant women, children & elderly with explosive devices packed to the gills with ball bearings, screws, some pre-dipped into fluids of AIDS-patients.... is practically a NATIONAL PAST-TIME of NaNa's favourite Arab freedom-liberators. Literally every neighborhood, every extended family can claim the honour of either carrying out an attack or supporting it or inciting it in some way.

That's right, that's Palestinian M.O. To maximize the civilian body count, and make sure that those who survive are disfigured & otherwise suffer as much as possible. Allah the Merciful. Prophet Mohammad the Incandescent. And all that.

Likewise, Palis are known for timing their rocket barrages to coincide with Jewish kids going to/coming from kindergardens & schools.

And why not? As practically every Pali leader ever, whether religious or quasi-Secular/Socialist, believed: "Jews are evil, they are dogs & pigs, there is no place for them on earth but in the pits of Heck."

So when, say, Western-educated "moderate" like Morsi accidentally gets caught expressing those views, and the "enlightened" Europe feigns obligatory shock... remember that it's what most of them learned from diapers on.

If anything, Pali carricula, media & culture has gotten MORE radical since Israel's suicidal Oslo/Gaza concessions, disengagement and the like. Even the Sinai bedouin who just 10-15 years ago used to be fairly moderate petty criminals/smugglers, are now full blown jihadis.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect you, Commander and Co to run a tight ship & quickly dispatch with malodorous glue-sniffers. This thread, however silly & light-hearted for the most part, does kinda provide much needed context & continuity that's increasingly harder to find these days. As I told TRD, this thread is as relevant or more relevant as ever 4 years later.
Back to Boston carnage. People freakinG out over the fact that these fugly Allah boys from Chechnya/KSA packed all manner of shrapnel, bolts, ball bearings into the devices, that otherwise were too weak to cause so many injuries. The ever-liberal MSM are practically aghast or agog or whatever over it. As they should be, this stuff is just beyond barbaric.
Pretty ironic considering thar blowing up "soft" pregnant women, children & elderly with explosive devices packed to the gills with ball bearings, screws, some pre-dipped into fluids of AIDS-patients.... is practically a NATIONAL PAST-TIME of NaNa's favourite Arab freedom-liberators. Literally every neighborhood, every extended family can claim the honour of either carrying out an attack or supporting it or inciting it in some way.
That's right, that's Palestinian M.O. To maximize the civilian body count, and make sure that those who survive are disfigured & otherwise suffer as much as possible. Allah the Merciful. Prophet Mohammad the Incandescent. And all that.
Likewise, Palis are known for timing their rocket barrages to coincide with Jewish kids going to/coming from kindergardens & schools.
And why not? As practically every Pali leader ever, whether religious or quasi-Secular/Socialist, believed: "Jews are evil, they are dogs & pigs, there is no place for them on earth but in the pits of Heck."
So when, say, Western-educated "moderate" like Morsi accidentally gets caught expressing those views, and the "enlightened" Europe feigns obligatory shock... remember that it's what most of them learned from diapers on.
If anything, Pali carricula, media & culture has gotten MORE radical since Israel's suicidal Oslo/Gaza concessions, disengagement and the like. Even the Sinai bedouin who just 10-15 years ago used to be fairly moderate petty criminals/smugglers, are now full blown jihadis.
I'm looking at this young misguided kid, who ran over his own brother trying to get away from those virgins waiting for him and I hope they try him in the U.S. See the locks on this boy? Put a little lipstick on him and a mini skirt and the brothers will sell tickets to show him the way to Allah. The dogs begin to smell her. I do.

Freedom Terrister

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking at this young misguided kid, who ran over his own brother trying to get away from those virgins waiting for him and I hope they try him in the U.S. See the locks on this boy? Put a little lipstick on him and a mini skirt and the brothers will sell tickets to show him the way to Allah. The dogs begin to smell her. I do.
Truth be told, I am not interested in seeing thoser fugly mofos. I've seen their pics twice when FBI released them, but that's the extent of it. I know the type, I know their profile; dime a dozen. We might have our own in the making in "Ahmad Hamas" here, LOL.

I also follow my rule: no unsensored pics of human carnage. Not Iraq youtube stuff that Ahmad loved to jerk over to; no cartel-raped bodies of hot Mexican girls in Ciudad Juarez on LiveLeaks....not even war footage on Military Channel, I'll have none of it. You've seen one, you've seen them all. I never want to become jaded, burned-out & disenticized. For my future profession, I'll need to have full spectrum of emotions & psych responses, not just be numb to the suffering.

And the dead deserve some dignity than to be be fap'd over by some bored ADD fan-boys.

Anyway, so, um, I hear this plump wench Sara from 'The Protocols of the Wenches of Zarathusra'... may in fact be in possession of stories in desperate need of shedding light on who she is, where she's been & how she got to her current situation -- impressive feats of mountain-climbing, long-range swimming, line-crossing & rule-breaking and all. Made all the more frustrating by the fact that her self-involved, flaky friends don't really *get* her entire raison d'etre or the object of her all-consuming obsession, at all!

Is that, like, true?

np: L-l-l-love - Astaire

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
The heck?!
And your point is?.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Freedom Terrister wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, I am not interested in seeing thoser fugly mofos. I've seen their pics twice when FBI released them, but that's the extent of it. I know the type, I know their profile; dime a dozen. We might have our own in the making in "Ahmad Hamas" here, LOL.
I also follow my rule: no unsensored pics of human carnage. Not Iraq youtube stuff that Ahmad loved to jerk over to; no cartel-raped bodies of hot Mexican girls in Ciudad Juarez on LiveLeaks....not even war footage on Military Channel, I'll have none of it. You've seen one, you've seen them all. I never want to become jaded, burned-out & disenticized. For my future profession, I'll need to have full spectrum of emotions & psych responses, not just be numb to the suffering.
And the dead deserve some dignity than to be be fap'd over by some bored ADD fan-boys.
Anyway, so, um, I hear this plump wench Sara from 'The Protocols of the Wenches of Zarathusra'... may in fact be in possession of stories in desperate need of shedding light on who she is, where she's been & how she got to her current situation -- impressive feats of mountain-climbing, long-range swimming, line-crossing & rule-breaking and all. Made all the more frustrating by the fact that her self-involved, flaky friends don't really *get* her entire raison d'etre or the object of her all-consuming obsession, at all!
Is that, like, true?
np: L-l-l-love - Astaire
The Finale of Breaking Bad is coming in July. Think there will be another season? Or will it go the way of Sopranos? I been playin the sh!t out of HBO-Go, Max-Go, Netflix Stream and never realized how much I missed. You know, Strikeback, Banshee, Hunted, etc?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,041 - 63,060 of67,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min 75 Scorpio 406
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 173,742
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 1 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 12:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000