Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,150)

Showing posts 62,981 - 63,000 of67,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
and muslim women did what??
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.

"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.
"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behaviour, world wide if you can. The real truth!
A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.
WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya .
Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do what ever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain SILENT.
See this video whilst it's available and before it is removed !!!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE...
and the simple solution is close all muslim anything in the free western world and deport ALL muslims back to their original arab muslim shitholes or just shoot them. Stinky shit.
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.
I stand dejected. Looks like those Muslims have been here for 10 years and were accepted as refugees during the 90's. So many stories.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This fcuken country is upside-down.
"Ya think? Maybe we won't hear as much about Sandy Hook which is getting very old ... gun control laws would have made ZERO change to that sad event. Same with Boston. Sad. Forward - March!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off. You aren't worth my time.
Nor are you worth mine. Go play with yourself.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
What do you tell a moslem woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. Shes already been told twice by her husband.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.
uzi was comparing Israeli women contributions to Muslim women accomplishments, which like you, are nil. Before the name calling you may want to read slower. No mention of a "he" anywhere. Are you just playing dumb or this really you? READ IT AGAIN!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile?
Did I say something?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile?
Did I say something?
Not a Muslim. It's more like a need for hormone therapy. Originally she didn't like you laying in the grass watching the sky. Remember, she told you go buy a toy? Then those hormones, or lack of, coupled with being constantly smacked around here took over.:>)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile? Did I say something?
Did you say something? Yes, idiot. You said, "Fck off. You aren't worth my time." Your words. And I'm not a G-D muslim - watch your tongue, pinko. Bite me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>uzi was comparing Israeli women contributions to Muslim women accomplishments, which like you, are nil. Before the name calling you may want to read slower. No mention of a "he" anywhere. Are you just playing dumb or this really you? READ IT AGAIN!
It is soooo easy to misinterpret posts when they are so poorly written; i.e., "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher. Did you even read his post?" That's where the "he" comes from. YOU. Stay in 1st grade.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is soooo easy to misinterpret posts when they are so poorly written; i.e., "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher. Did you even read his post?" That's where the "he" comes from. YOU. Stay in 1st grade.
Prove it. Post the exact quote saying "he". Dipsh!t! Not even good at insults. I'm waiting.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Here, I'll help Numnuts. Go for it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
The FUCKWIT Bashers

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

We Indians are the master race and the controller of smelly Jews - Alain Leveque.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Post the exact quote saying "he". Dipsh!t! Not even good at insults. I'm waiting.
Done insulting ME? Take a deep breath and take your blood pressure medication. Good boy. When I went to school, the word 'his' meant MALE. Get it? When you say "his post" it means the poster was a MAN. That's how I read it. Now, go jump out your new window!- Sheesh! I'd rather be at work! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Done insulting ME? Take a deep breath and take your blood pressure medication. Good boy. When I went to school, the word 'his' meant MALE. Get it? When you say "his post" it means the poster was a MAN. That's how I read it. Now, go jump out your new window!- Sheesh! I'd rather be at work! ;)
"Did you read his post" was in reference to the MAN you were warning about going to far. If you had read his post you wouldn't have posted such a stupid reply. "He" was comparing Muslim and Israeli women. You lose, Loser. Now tie a Hefty Bag around your head and breathe deeply. LMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you read his post" was in reference to the MAN you were warning about going to far.
The correct spelling is "too far" -- Case closed. I quit!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

What a punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,981 - 63,000 of67,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Jesus Christ 1,036,600
Amy 4-19 15 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 21 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 26 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 30 min Mister Tonka 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search