Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69301 Apr 19, 2013
Here, I'll help Numnuts. Go for it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
The FUCKWIT Bashers

Merrylands, Australia

#69302 Apr 19, 2013
We Indians are the master race and the controller of smelly Jews - Alain Leveque.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69303 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Post the exact quote saying "he". Dipsh!t! Not even good at insults. I'm waiting.
Done insulting ME? Take a deep breath and take your blood pressure medication. Good boy. When I went to school, the word 'his' meant MALE. Get it? When you say "his post" it means the poster was a MAN. That's how I read it. Now, go jump out your new window!- Sheesh! I'd rather be at work! ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69304 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Done insulting ME? Take a deep breath and take your blood pressure medication. Good boy. When I went to school, the word 'his' meant MALE. Get it? When you say "his post" it means the poster was a MAN. That's how I read it. Now, go jump out your new window!- Sheesh! I'd rather be at work! ;)
"Did you read his post" was in reference to the MAN you were warning about going to far. If you had read his post you wouldn't have posted such a stupid reply. "He" was comparing Muslim and Israeli women. You lose, Loser. Now tie a Hefty Bag around your head and breathe deeply. LMFAO

Location hidden

#69305 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you read his post" was in reference to the MAN you were warning about going to far.
The correct spelling is "too far" -- Case closed. I quit!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69308 Apr 19, 2013
What a punk.

Location hidden

#69309 Apr 19, 2013
Chechnya's president, Ramzan Kadyro, has blamed the Boston bombers' actions on their American upbringing. The statement packs a whallop of truth. C'mon; let's buy the kids more violent video games. YAK

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69310 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct spelling is "too far" -- Case closed. I quit!
You quit? Not again. We were getting so close to the climax. ;>)
Gaye

Plantsville, CT

#69311 Apr 19, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey Gravy, tell Nana about your Bedouin boyfriend in the Gaza Strip..
That red haired, freckled face, blue-eyed young man with his jeans torn in a strategic location drew them Bedouins like flies to sh!t. They would sit around in a circle while he regaled tham with fake war stories until all but one fell asleep. That's when he would take aside for some "conditioning". He was really fond of them boys. Now, those blue eyes are glazed with cataracts so he can't afford to be picky. The more you read his posts, outside the typical cut & paste, you begin to understand why he is so bitter. His whole life was and still is a disappointment. Show some compassion.

Location hidden

#69312 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
What a punk.
Ditto! Wash your mouth out with soap. Which toy did you buy? Some run on batteries so you don't have to tire your wrist!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69313 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
Chechnya's president, Ramzan Kadyro, has blamed the Boston bombers' actions on their American upbringing. The statement packs a whallop of truth. C'mon; let's buy the kids more violent video games. YAK
suicide bombings on Moscow's subway in 2010 that killed at least 40 people.

a series of apartment bombings in Russian cities that killed dozens in 1999

More than 100 bodies are found in the Beslan school, mostly in the gymnasium where the roof had collapsed. Two emergency workers are reportedly killed, as are 10 militants. Health officials say 409 are wounded, 219 of them children.

Some 700 hostages remain captive in a large theater complex Friday, cowering for a third day under the guns of 30 or 40 Chechens — half of them reportedly women in headscarves; all of them reportedly wearing the explosive belts of the suicide bomber —
130 dead

166 Hostages killed in a Russian Hospital

Guess what. No violent video games to blame. Just savage Islam
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69314 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.
"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."
You really dont have to prove it to me that you are an idiot, buddy.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69315 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.
Too bad Hussein Obama loves arab muslim terrorists. If guns are no good why the hell is he got at least 15 armed secret service men at his and his family side??? Keeps telling real Americans yuo dont need nor use guns. 4 years will never come too soon.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69319 Apr 19, 2013
So, they were muslims again, killing and killing more, am I suprised?? No, not at all. Deport all muslims, Americans, deport all muslims.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69320 Apr 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Hussein Obama loves arab muslim terrorists. If guns are no good why the hell is he got at least 15 armed secret service men at his and his family side??? Keeps telling real Americans yuo dont need nor use guns. 4 years will never come too soon.
Have a blast. There's only a 150+. lol

http://www.usnews.com/cartoons/barack-obama-c...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69321 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
NAH, lets blame it on genetics. Hell, even the bible says their hand shall be against each other and everyone against them. Whats that tell you? Its diagnosed as a case of cant help it. In other words its genetic.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#69322 Apr 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.
You might want to polish up your Crystal Ball.....

You got me on the "Educated" part; sorry about your "Trailer Park Schooling"

...Save up for Home Schooling, you'll make mama proud!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#69323 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. A disgruntled Vet who blames the Jews for his miserable existence. Most likely passed over for promotion for spreading his "I love all Arabs" mantra to those who know better. Read his "tale" a dozen times and this cut & paste Troll is very lonely. Too bad they don't have a Terminex application for Topix
OK Yappin' Yuckity.....
One of you cretins peed on the gossip fence while the others weren't looking.'fess up Oozy!

Gossiping about "Gray" seems much easier than mustering the wits for an honest, factual rebuttal!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69325 Apr 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to polish up your Crystal Ball.....
You got me on the "Educated" part; sorry about your "Trailer Park Schooling"
...Save up for Home Schooling, you'll make mama proud!
I'd be ashamed to admit it as well.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69326 Apr 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
“Autism diagnoses in Israel jump almost fivefold since 2004”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/autism-d...
EXCERPT “Social Affairs Ministry’s report for 2011 found sharp and continual increase in incidence of the disorder.
According to the ministry, the rate of diagnosis among native Israelis is higher than among those born abroad,
The figures show that between 2004 and 2011, there was a sharp and continual increase in the diagnosis of autism, which shot up from 1,507 in 2004 to 7,344 in 2011.” CONTINUED
“Court sentences dog to death by stoning”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-new...
“A JERUSALEM rabbinical court has condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago.”
“Nazism, Zionism and Collective Insanity”
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/421
EXCERPT "An article by Shulamit Aloni Indeed there is Apartheid in Israel, shows how far this collective delusion goes in Israel:
There are close similarities between the Nazi ideology and Zionism.
They are both rooted in the 19th Century romantic Nationalism movement.
Both ideologies put an emphasis on "Blut und Boden" (blood and soil)and they are both racist.
Both Nazism and Zionism are supremacist ideologies, emphasizing physical strength:
Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit: CONTINUED
Where else can insanity go unnoticed except in the World's ONLY Nazi Colony:
“THE NAZI ZIONIST PACT”
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/Zionist_no...
“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...
EXCERPT “The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism.
During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps.
Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”CONTINUED
“Is Zionism A Collective Mental Illness?”
http://www.mathaba.net/news/...
EXCERPT “The racist Jewish-supremacist political ideology of Zionism is unable to distinguish facts from fantasy”
‘If Israel and its supporters are unable to distinguish between legitimate defence and indiscriminate mass murder then they must be isolated from the rest of the world until such time as they can, and the rule of law is restored in what Norman Finkelstein has rightly called this lunatic state.”CONTINUED
-----
"Cut n' Paste" = Facts that Hasbarats don't like and can't refute!
Don't let those full time, Paid, "Shills for Shekels" get you down!
The reincarnated dog turned out to be a moslem. The sentence of stoning it was a way to put it out of its misery, especially when it was found to be rabid to. Those people cant even shed your genetic disposition even in reincarnation. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 69,498
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min woodtick57 1,115,130
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Earthling-1 47,007
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]