Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,961 - 62,980 of 68,069 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who's anybody knows it's St Maarten. Commoners get away with saying St Martin -- but it's not the "preferred" spelling. Get back on the boat. ;)
Anybody who's anybody knows an insipid post-menopausal old crone when they see one. Commoners may mistake you for someone who gives a sh!t.:>)
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>I know facts. I speak English fluently. I hate right wing extremists. I hate all extremists for that matter. I do not hate Jews or most Israelis, but I do hate Zionism and most Zionists. I hate wiggers, posers, rapist priests or rabbis, morons that make retarded assumptions, ridiculous claims of knowledge (especially from those that couldn't spell the word if required by law) and mostly, I hate Neanderthals like yourself for claiming that "
banning" a religion would solve anything. Go finish that glass of Drano you poured this morning and make our world a brighter place for future generations. Don't bother attempting to author a post that has any semblance of coherency or pertinence- we all lose brain cells with each mundane reply.
Sounds like you've got a good grip on those deserving condemnation.

I suppose I'm the most sickened by many of the same but especially America's Glut of parasitic war mongers for which no amount of money or stolen land is enough.

Unfortunately, America's Ziono-Media monopoly has duped most Americans into hating Muslims; people about whom they know nothing but have beem professionally deceived into wanting to kill.

I spent about 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world and spending time with the regular, every-day people. They are NOT the "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS " Americhans have been trained to hate

America's most insidious and deadliest threat is our Occupying Zionist Lobbies that are behind 80%+ of Mid East Carnage.

Please note:

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Because I spend so much time at our VA Hospital among combat vets recently mangled in Iraq etc only because of "AIPAC'S QUIET SUCCESSES", I'm especially bitter.

Most American Jews and many Israeli Jews are Fed Up with Israel's glut of Zionist Extremists running US and Israeli Policy.

FOR EXAMPLE:

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...

“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”

“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED

In sptie of all the Hot Air from Tough Talking Hasbarats like "Republican Eagle" aka "Pusilanimous Pigeon"....You'll NEVER see their ilk in ANY uniform of ANY Army:

“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED

Try not to let the "hate" eat you and try to channel it into a Victory over Zionism; The world's Greatest Plague!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a toy store. I'm sure you can find something that will amuse you.
Fck off. You aren't worth my time.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've got a good grip on those deserving condemnation.
I suppose I'm the most sickened by many of the same but especially America's Glut of parasitic war mongers for which no amount of money or stolen land is enough.
Unfortunately, America's Ziono-Media monopoly has duped most Americans into hating Muslims; people about whom they know nothing but have beem professionally deceived into wanting to kill.
I spent about 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world and spending time with the regular, every-day people. They are NOT the "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS " Americhans have been trained to hate
America's most insidious and deadliest threat is our Occupying Zionist Lobbies that are behind 80%+ of Mid East Carnage.
Please note:
“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Because I spend so much time at our VA Hospital among combat vets recently mangled in Iraq etc only because of "AIPAC'S QUIET SUCCESSES", I'm especially bitter.
Most American Jews and many Israeli Jews are Fed Up with Israel's glut of Zionist Extremists running US and Israeli Policy.
FOR EXAMPLE:
“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”
“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED
In sptie of all the Hot Air from Tough Talking Hasbarats like "Republican Eagle" aka "Pusilanimous Pigeon"....You'll NEVER see their ilk in ANY uniform of ANY Army:
“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED
Try not to let the "hate" eat you and try to channel it into a Victory over Zionism; The world's Greatest Plague!
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

It has been reported that the demented arab that perpetrated the Boston Massacre was shot down in the street like a rabid animal. His associate is currently running through the neighborhood....desperately trying for unlocked doors...

Meanwhile.....Fearing retribution of the most devastating kind, the donkey-banging whacks at the Taliban are scrambling to say this wasn't their guy....

Like we care.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
Now, you see what I mean when I say "keeping your own people in misery".
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
A friend of mine's son is a finance and economy consultant for the PA. On his words .. half of this people don't have the foggiest idea what are the implications of not being able to balance a budget ... and they are the ones that make the decisions..
Who is Budget (is it like Brigitte?) and where do you meet him/her??
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.
Dont have to guess he is our homeboy as a nazislamist piece of shit. Very sick person. Stupid too. He is simple hitler jr.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw. A disgruntled Vet who blames the Jews for his miserable existence. Most likely passed over for promotion for spreading his "I love all Arabs" mantra to those who know better. Read his "tale" a dozen times and this cut & paste Troll is very lonely. Too bad they don't have a Terminex application for Topix
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Subject: Fwd: PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behaviour, world wide if you can. The real truth!

A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.

WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya .
Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do what ever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain SILENT.
See this video whilst it's available and before it is removed !!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE...

and the simple solution is close all muslim anything in the free western world and deport ALL muslims back to their original arab muslim shitholes or just shoot them. Stinky shit.

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
and muslim women did what??
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.

"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.
"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behaviour, world wide if you can. The real truth!
A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.
WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya .
Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do what ever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain SILENT.
See this video whilst it's available and before it is removed !!!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE...
and the simple solution is close all muslim anything in the free western world and deport ALL muslims back to their original arab muslim shitholes or just shoot them. Stinky shit.
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.
I stand dejected. Looks like those Muslims have been here for 10 years and were accepted as refugees during the 90's. So many stories.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This fcuken country is upside-down.
"Ya think? Maybe we won't hear as much about Sandy Hook which is getting very old ... gun control laws would have made ZERO change to that sad event. Same with Boston. Sad. Forward - March!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off. You aren't worth my time.
Nor are you worth mine. Go play with yourself.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Uzi wrote:
What do you tell a moslem woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. Shes already been told twice by her husband.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.
uzi was comparing Israeli women contributions to Muslim women accomplishments, which like you, are nil. Before the name calling you may want to read slower. No mention of a "he" anywhere. Are you just playing dumb or this really you? READ IT AGAIN!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile?
Did I say something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,084,394
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dale 175,209
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 28 min ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 1 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000