Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69256 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, the Robins are going crazy. What looks like fighting, is simply foreplay. Spring is here. Our Turkeys are very visible in the Fall. Talk to them girls. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69257 Apr 18, 2013
Jew

Sydney, Australia

#69258 Apr 18, 2013
I hate Jews
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69259 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BvOTA-s5rbYXX<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69260 Apr 18, 2013
Jew wrote:
I hate Jews
Yeah, just like you hate your native inhabitants, the Aborigines. You stole their land and enslaved them. It seems you only like your own smelly fat-bellied selves, Dingo. Problem here is that you can't flog a Jew and make him/her clean your shithole home. So you mentally do it here until your juices start to flow. Was it good for you? I can sense your miserable loneliness. Cheer up, tomorrow is another day.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69261 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like you hate your native inhabitants, the Aborigines. You stole their land and enslaved them. It seems you only like your own smelly fat-bellied selves, Dingo. Problem here is that you can't flog a Jew and make him/her clean your shithole home. So you mentally do it here until your juices start to flow. Was it good for you? I can sense your miserable loneliness. Cheer up, tomorrow is another day.
I thought the jews actually employ the palestinians because their own authorities have squandered hundreds of millions of dollars of foriegn aid thru corruption and vice while allowing their own people to live in poverty and do without the basic needs such as schooling, housing, water and sewer, jobs,etc. And do you know why the jews help? Because they know what it means to have to suffer.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69264 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Commander. Looks like somebody has wifi access. Interesting how they do that so far out at sea.$12 a day?$20? Chef misses you. She's wearing that thing out reading your bio, over and over. As you can see, out resident Israelis are handling the riff-raff. Talk to ya later. Contractors are hear putting in a bow window. Gorgeous.
Yesterday we stopped at Old Harbor Brewery in San Juan, PR. Today...suckin on a Red Stripe at Chesterfield's in St. Maarten. Life doesn't suck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69265 Apr 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys sailing to Gaza?? Try not to bring in expired medicines like the Turks did. I am getting my paint gun ready.
Have a nice time.(its an order)
Good time, aye aye sir!

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69266 Apr 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday we stopped at Old Harbor Brewery in San Juan, PR. Today...suckin on a Red Stripe at Chesterfield's in St. Maarten. Life doesn't suck.
I'm one jealous Mo-FO. Been to the Old Harbor Brewery, but not that other place. Is there really two "a"'s in Martini? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69267 Apr 18, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the jews actually employ the palestinians because their own authorities have squandered hundreds of millions of dollars of foriegn aid thru corruption and vice while allowing their own people to live in poverty and do without the basic needs such as schooling, housing, water and sewer, jobs,etc. And do you know why the jews help? Because they know what it means to have to suffer.
Now you're talking. Pls, pack the Muslim jokes. Everyday we see the humor and the tragedy called Islam. You obviously have the grasp of what Israel contributes vs. the Islamic community. Peace.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69268 Apr 18, 2013
Now there is a tornado watch. I don't even know what that means. They have been making those empty promises throughout my life.
I like to lay in the grass and watch the sky blow past.......You'd think just once I'd get lucky...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69269 Apr 18, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69270 Apr 18, 2013
Jew wrote:
I hate Jews
Ok shitler.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69271 Apr 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday we stopped at Old Harbor Brewery in San Juan, PR. Today...suckin on a Red Stripe at Chesterfield's in St. Maarten. Life doesn't suck.
Really, I feel sory for all your troubles :-))))))))

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69272 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there really two "a"'s in Martini? LOL
Anybody who's anybody knows it's St Maarten. Commoners get away with saying St Martin -- but it's not the "preferred" spelling. Get back on the boat. ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69273 Apr 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
Now there is a tornado watch. I don't even know what that means. They have been making those empty promises throughout my life.
I like to lay in the grass and watch the sky blow past.......You'd think just once I'd get lucky...
Try a toy store. I'm sure you can find something that will amuse you.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69275 Apr 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who's anybody knows it's St Maarten. Commoners get away with saying St Martin -- but it's not the "preferred" spelling. Get back on the boat. ;)
Anybody who's anybody knows an insipid post-menopausal old crone when they see one. Commoners may mistake you for someone who gives a sh!t.:>)
Gray

Richmond, VA

#69277 Apr 18, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>I know facts. I speak English fluently. I hate right wing extremists. I hate all extremists for that matter. I do not hate Jews or most Israelis, but I do hate Zionism and most Zionists. I hate wiggers, posers, rapist priests or rabbis, morons that make retarded assumptions, ridiculous claims of knowledge (especially from those that couldn't spell the word if required by law) and mostly, I hate Neanderthals like yourself for claiming that "
banning" a religion would solve anything. Go finish that glass of Drano you poured this morning and make our world a brighter place for future generations. Don't bother attempting to author a post that has any semblance of coherency or pertinence- we all lose brain cells with each mundane reply.
Sounds like you've got a good grip on those deserving condemnation.

I suppose I'm the most sickened by many of the same but especially America's Glut of parasitic war mongers for which no amount of money or stolen land is enough.

Unfortunately, America's Ziono-Media monopoly has duped most Americans into hating Muslims; people about whom they know nothing but have beem professionally deceived into wanting to kill.

I spent about 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world and spending time with the regular, every-day people. They are NOT the "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS " Americhans have been trained to hate

America's most insidious and deadliest threat is our Occupying Zionist Lobbies that are behind 80%+ of Mid East Carnage.

Please note:

“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Because I spend so much time at our VA Hospital among combat vets recently mangled in Iraq etc only because of "AIPAC'S QUIET SUCCESSES", I'm especially bitter.

Most American Jews and many Israeli Jews are Fed Up with Israel's glut of Zionist Extremists running US and Israeli Policy.

FOR EXAMPLE:

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...

“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”

“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED

In sptie of all the Hot Air from Tough Talking Hasbarats like "Republican Eagle" aka "Pusilanimous Pigeon"....You'll NEVER see their ilk in ANY uniform of ANY Army:

“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED

Try not to let the "hate" eat you and try to channel it into a Victory over Zionism; The world's Greatest Plague!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69278 Apr 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a toy store. I'm sure you can find something that will amuse you.
Fck off. You aren't worth my time.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69279 Apr 18, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've got a good grip on those deserving condemnation.
I suppose I'm the most sickened by many of the same but especially America's Glut of parasitic war mongers for which no amount of money or stolen land is enough.
Unfortunately, America's Ziono-Media monopoly has duped most Americans into hating Muslims; people about whom they know nothing but have beem professionally deceived into wanting to kill.
I spent about 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world and spending time with the regular, every-day people. They are NOT the "EVILMUSLIMTERRORISTS " Americhans have been trained to hate
America's most insidious and deadliest threat is our Occupying Zionist Lobbies that are behind 80%+ of Mid East Carnage.
Please note:
“Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wrote:
“Because of a miracle, a foreign army is fighting our worst enemy for our sakes.”
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
Because I spend so much time at our VA Hospital among combat vets recently mangled in Iraq etc only because of "AIPAC'S QUIET SUCCESSES", I'm especially bitter.
Most American Jews and many Israeli Jews are Fed Up with Israel's glut of Zionist Extremists running US and Israeli Policy.
FOR EXAMPLE:
“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”
“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED
In sptie of all the Hot Air from Tough Talking Hasbarats like "Republican Eagle" aka "Pusilanimous Pigeon"....You'll NEVER see their ilk in ANY uniform of ANY Army:
“In desperate search for recruits, Israeli army targets foreigners”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
EXCERPT “A new organisation is actively recruiting scores of non-Israeli Jews, many of them American, to serve in the Israeli army as it faces threats on multiple fronts in a region largely hostile towards it.”
“Yaakov Kroll Kroll said that he felt his attachment was stronger to Israel than to the United States.”
"I'm an American, but at the same time, I'm also a Jew," he said. "So if I'm going to take a bullet for somebody, when you get down to it, I'm going to take it for a place I'm more connected to." CONTINUED
Try not to let the "hate" eat you and try to channel it into a Victory over Zionism; The world's Greatest Plague!
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,115,587
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 1 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]