Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70044 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69247 Apr 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not, Uzi Paloozi. If I want to read that much, I get a good book. Cut the sermons; nobody cares. HAGD.
Uzi Paloozi? you Southern Doozy. Of course somebody cares. Uzi. Try reading every third line and you might even learn something. Was your maiden name Hasan?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69248 Apr 18, 2013
Did you read in the paper where the little palestinian girl was born without eyelids? They were going to do corrective surgery by using the foreskin from her twin brothers circumcision. The hamas authorities ruled against it however because they were afraid it would make her cock-eyed. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69249 Apr 18, 2013
But then again, do moslems even practice circumcision? If not, perhaps thats why they smell like piss. So blind people can hate them to.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69251 Apr 18, 2013
A man walks into an adult sex shop and asks for a blow up doll. The clerk asks White or black? White replies the customer. Clerk asks Male or female? Female replies the customer. Clerk asks, christian, jew or moslem? Customer asks, what the hell does religion have to do with it? Clerk replies, the moslem doll blows itself up.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69252 Apr 18, 2013
Not all Trolls come here hating Jews.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69253 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Not all Trolls come here hating Jews.
So, it's 75 degrees and all at once the grass is green again. That's how it works in Michiguma.
There's a pack...or....uh...gaggle of wild turkeys in my back yard. They are so far away that I just see them as little black dots.
When I looked through binoculars....I could se that the lone male was standing in the middle....doing a dance....making a first-class fool of himself. Oddly, the 20 or so females were just going about their business, pecking at the ground and not seeming to notice.

Someone needs to give those girls a talkin to.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69254 Apr 18, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69255 Apr 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, it's 75 degrees and all at once the grass is green again. That's how it works in Michiguma.
There's a pack...or....uh...gaggle of wild turkeys in my back yard. They are so far away that I just see them as little black dots.
When I looked through binoculars....I could se that the lone male was standing in the middle....doing a dance....making a first-class fool of himself. Oddly, the 20 or so females were just going about their business, pecking at the ground and not seeming to notice.
Someone needs to give those girls a talkin to.
Here, the Robins are going crazy. What looks like fighting, is simply foreplay. Spring is here. Our Turkeys are very visible in the Fall. Talk to them girls. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69256 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, the Robins are going crazy. What looks like fighting, is simply foreplay. Spring is here. Our Turkeys are very visible in the Fall. Talk to them girls. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69257 Apr 18, 2013
Jew

Sydney, Australia

#69258 Apr 18, 2013
I hate Jews
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69259 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BvOTA-s5rbYXX<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69260 Apr 18, 2013
Jew wrote:
I hate Jews
Yeah, just like you hate your native inhabitants, the Aborigines. You stole their land and enslaved them. It seems you only like your own smelly fat-bellied selves, Dingo. Problem here is that you can't flog a Jew and make him/her clean your shithole home. So you mentally do it here until your juices start to flow. Was it good for you? I can sense your miserable loneliness. Cheer up, tomorrow is another day.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#69261 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like you hate your native inhabitants, the Aborigines. You stole their land and enslaved them. It seems you only like your own smelly fat-bellied selves, Dingo. Problem here is that you can't flog a Jew and make him/her clean your shithole home. So you mentally do it here until your juices start to flow. Was it good for you? I can sense your miserable loneliness. Cheer up, tomorrow is another day.
I thought the jews actually employ the palestinians because their own authorities have squandered hundreds of millions of dollars of foriegn aid thru corruption and vice while allowing their own people to live in poverty and do without the basic needs such as schooling, housing, water and sewer, jobs,etc. And do you know why the jews help? Because they know what it means to have to suffer.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69264 Apr 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Commander. Looks like somebody has wifi access. Interesting how they do that so far out at sea.$12 a day?$20? Chef misses you. She's wearing that thing out reading your bio, over and over. As you can see, out resident Israelis are handling the riff-raff. Talk to ya later. Contractors are hear putting in a bow window. Gorgeous.
Yesterday we stopped at Old Harbor Brewery in San Juan, PR. Today...suckin on a Red Stripe at Chesterfield's in St. Maarten. Life doesn't suck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69265 Apr 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys sailing to Gaza?? Try not to bring in expired medicines like the Turks did. I am getting my paint gun ready.
Have a nice time.(its an order)
Good time, aye aye sir!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69266 Apr 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday we stopped at Old Harbor Brewery in San Juan, PR. Today...suckin on a Red Stripe at Chesterfield's in St. Maarten. Life doesn't suck.
I'm one jealous Mo-FO. Been to the Old Harbor Brewery, but not that other place. Is there really two "a"'s in Martini? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69267 Apr 18, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the jews actually employ the palestinians because their own authorities have squandered hundreds of millions of dollars of foriegn aid thru corruption and vice while allowing their own people to live in poverty and do without the basic needs such as schooling, housing, water and sewer, jobs,etc. And do you know why the jews help? Because they know what it means to have to suffer.
Now you're talking. Pls, pack the Muslim jokes. Everyday we see the humor and the tragedy called Islam. You obviously have the grasp of what Israel contributes vs. the Islamic community. Peace.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69268 Apr 18, 2013
Now there is a tornado watch. I don't even know what that means. They have been making those empty promises throughout my life.
I like to lay in the grass and watch the sky blow past.......You'd think just once I'd get lucky...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69269 Apr 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 189,891
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Double Devil Dongs 1,236,492
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,602
abby 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 16
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 6 hr Jeff Davis 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]