Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,921 - 62,940 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Last part, the truth is in the last sentence.

Some 98 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world had completed primary school,
while less than 50 per cent of the 'literates' in the Muslim world did the same.
Around 40 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world attended university
while no more than two per cent of the 'literates' in the Muslim world did the same.
Muslim-majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims.
The US has 4,000 scientists per million
and Japan has 5,000 per million.
In the entire Arab world, the total number of full-time researchers is 35,000
and there are only 50 technicians per one million Arabs.
in the Christian world there are up to 1,000 technicians per one million.
Furthermore, the Muslim world spends 0.2 per cent of its GDP on research and development,
while the Christian world spends around five per cent of its GDP.
Conclusion: The Muslim world lacks the capacity to produce knowledge!
Daily newspapers per 1,000 people and number of book titles per million are two indicators
of whether knowledge is being diffused in a society.
In Pakistan , there are 23 daily newspapers per 1,000 Pakistanis
while the same ratio in Singapore is 360.
In the UK , the number of book titles per million stands at 2,000
while the same in Egypt is 20.
Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to diffuse knowledge.
Exports of high technology products as a percentage of total exports are an important indicator of knowledge application.
Pakistan 's export of high technology products as a percentage of total exports stands at one per cent. The same for Saudi Arabia is 0.3 per cent; Kuwait , Morocco , and Algeria are all at 0.3 per cent,
while Singapore is at 58 per cent.
Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to apply knowledge.
Why are Muslims powerless?
..... Because we aren't producing knowledge,
..... Because we aren't diffusing knowledge,
..... Because we aren't applying knowledge.
And, the future belongs to knowledge-based societies.
Interestingly, the combined annual GDP of 57 OIC-countries is under $2 trillion.
America , just by herself, produces goods and services worth $12 trillion;
China $8 trillion,
Japan $3.8 trillion and
Germany $2.4 trillion (purchasing power parity basis).
Oil rich Saudi Arabia , UAE, Kuwait and Qatar collectively produce goods and services (mostly oil) worth $500 billion;
Spain alone produces goods and services worth over $1 trillion,
Catholic Poland $489 billion and
Buddhist Thailand $545 billion.
.....(Muslim GDP as a percentage of world GDP is fast declining).
So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.
All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!!
and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!
Beady

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Last part, the truth is in the last sentence.
Some 98 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world had completed primary school,
while less than 50 per cent of the 'literates' in the Muslim world did the same.
Around 40 per cent of the 'literates' in the Christian world attended university
while no more than two per cent of the 'literates' in the Muslim world did the same.
Muslim-majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims.
The US has 4,000 scientists per million
and Japan has 5,000 per million.
In the entire Arab world, the total number of full-time researchers is 35,000
and there are only 50 technicians per one million Arabs.
in the Christian world there are up to 1,000 technicians per one million.
Furthermore, the Muslim world spends 0.2 per cent of its GDP on research and development,
while the Christian world spends around five per cent of its GDP.
Conclusion: The Muslim world lacks the capacity to produce knowledge!
Daily newspapers per 1,000 people and number of book titles per million are two indicators
of whether knowledge is being diffused in a society.
In Pakistan , there are 23 daily newspapers per 1,000 Pakistanis
while the same ratio in Singapore is 360.
In the UK , the number of book titles per million stands at 2,000
while the same in Egypt is 20.
Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to diffuse knowledge.
Exports of high technology products as a percentage of total exports are an important indicator of knowledge application.
Pakistan 's export of high technology products as a percentage of total exports stands at one per cent. The same for Saudi Arabia is 0.3 per cent; Kuwait , Morocco , and Algeria are all at 0.3 per cent,
while Singapore is at 58 per cent.
Conclusion: The Muslim world is failing to apply knowledge.
Why are Muslims powerless?
..... Because we aren't producing knowledge,
..... Because we aren't diffusing knowledge,
..... Because we aren't applying knowledge.
And, the future belongs to knowledge-based societies.
Interestingly, the combined annual GDP of 57 OIC-countries is under $2 trillion.
America , just by herself, produces goods and services worth $12 trillion;
China $8 trillion,
Japan $3.8 trillion and
Germany $2.4 trillion (purchasing power parity basis).
Oil rich Saudi Arabia , UAE, Kuwait and Qatar collectively produce goods and services (mostly oil) worth $500 billion;
Spain alone produces goods and services worth over $1 trillion,
Catholic Poland $489 billion and
Buddhist Thailand $545 billion.
.....(Muslim GDP as a percentage of world GDP is fast declining).
So, why are Muslims so powerless?
Answer: Lack of education.
All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!!
and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!
That' it, keep it up.

We said:

Restrain your comments to two or less words (none preferably) otherwise:

No Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.

Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Bender gobbledegook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

DESIST IMMEDIATELY FROM ANY FURTHER POSTING.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Excellent posts UZI! And to add to it i would like to explain to the jew haters why your people are among the leaders in the banking and financial institutions.
Im sure alot of them have used the term "HE JEWED ME OUT OF MY MONEY" or have heard or read how jews were blamed for the worlds money conspiricies.During the diaspora and while the jews were living in european nations in past centuries, they were often discriminated against by kings and queens who forbade them to enter guilds. They therefore became a merchant class and being very frugal they saved their profits. The very kings and queens that discriminated against them would then come asking for loans to finance their wars,etc. So basically this is how the jews got into the banking and financial profession. It was forced upon them thru discrimination. And as usual the jews will prevail, just like israel will even unto the end of time.Long live israel!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Excellent posts UZI! And to add to it i would like to explain to the jew haters why your people are among the leaders in the banking and financial institutions.
Im sure alot of them have used the term "HE JEWED ME OUT OF MY MONEY" or have heard or read how jews were blamed for the worlds money conspiricies.During the diaspora and while the jews were living in european nations in past centuries, they were often discriminated against by kings and queens who forbade them to enter guilds. They therefore became a merchant class and being very frugal they saved their profits. The very kings and queens that discriminated against them would then come asking for loans to finance their wars,etc. So basically this is how the jews got into the banking and financial profession. It was forced upon them thru discrimination. And as usual the jews will prevail, just like israel will even unto the end of time.Long live israel!
Thanks and you are right, they were also forbidden to own land or property in many places so they set up a loan society where local people could come and borrow. The problem was many times when they had to "return" the money and thats when joooooos became the dirty jew, I mean how dare you want your money back and so on. Thanks for your support , too bad most muslims especially arab muslims are blind and deaf to reality, as the last sentence says: all we muslims do is yell allah uahkbar and wait for a miracle while the world moves on.
Greetings from the Holy Land , come and visit.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and you are right, they were also forbidden to own land or property in many places so they set up a loan society where local people could come and borrow. The problem was many times when they had to "return" the money and thats when joooooos became the dirty jew, I mean how dare you want your money back and so on. Thanks for your support , too bad most muslims especially arab muslims are blind and deaf to reality, as the last sentence says: all we muslims do is yell allah uahkbar and wait for a miracle while the world moves on.
Greetings from the Holy Land , come and visit.
Its ironic that these peoples ancestors actually worshiped the same true God as the israelites at one time in the past. In the bible it says to not believe anything other than what is written here, even if it appears to be an angel from heaven. And sure enough around 400 ad this mohammed gets visited by an angel claiming to be gabriel who instucted him to write the verses for the koran. So either mohammed is a liar who used this made up religion to conquer or he was visited by satan in the guise of gabriel for the purpose of setting these arabs against Gods chosen nation of Israel. A continous move and countermove between good and evil. The bible also says that jeruselem will be a thorn in everyones side in the latter days. And thats exactly whats happening today with these palestinians laying claim to it as wanting it to be their capitol, and the worlds politicians haggling over the peace process which includes the status of jeruselem as one of the major obstacles.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

This used to be ONLY Israels problem and while we told every nation on earth to watch out for those "peace loving" muslims while they were blowing up buses and killing civilians by the hundred the rest of the world said (not out loud) screw Israel , its their problem. Well ladies and ladies the rooster came home to .......yep, blowing up trains in Spain, same in Englandistan, not to mention France and the rest of the world and now even in Boston.(not confirmed but I suspect) If you dont fight horrible islam you are on their side, just like Hussein Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood whos terrorists love to kill Americans, here the same people supported by hussein Obama.

Muslim Brotherhood official: Boston terror bombings result of French intervention against Islamic supremacists in Mali
The Muslim Brotherhood's Essam Elerian is assuming that the Boston bombings were jihad attacks. He must be a greasy Islamophobe. "Boston attacks began in Mali, top Muslim Brotherhood official says," from Al Arabiya, April 17

A high-ranking Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood official has linked the deadly Boston attacks to the U.S.-backed French war in Mali.
Essam Elerian, vice chairman of the Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party (FJP), wrote in a statement posted in Arabic on his Facebook account that the “events began with the sending of French battalions to Mali in a war against organizations that are said to be part of al Qaeda.”

Elerian expressed sympathy with the families of the victims, but said the attacks “do not stop us from reading into the grave incident.”

“Who interfered in democratic transformations, despite the difficult transition from despotism, corruption, poverty, hatred and intolerance to freedom, justice, tolerance, development, human dignity and social justice?” he asked.“Who created Islamophobia through research and media? Who funded this violence?”...

Who created Islamophobia? Insofar as anyone has any negative feelings toward Islam, they were created by Islamic jihad terrorists.

Islam and the satan is the same thing.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Arab muslims dance in joy after the bombing in Boston and happy at the death of innocent American citizens. Hussein Obama supports most of them. Where is the real AMERICA?????

Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hizballah celebrate Boston terror bombings
Lovers of death. "Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah Celebrate Boston Terror Attack," from the Israel News Agency, April 15:

Jerusalem, Israel --- April 15, 2013 … Shortly after terror bombs exploded and murdered over 12 people at the Boston Marathon, members of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah were reported to be dancing in the streets of Gaza, handing out candies to passerbys.
A number of Palestinians had danced in the street in celebration of the 9/11 attacks in 2001 on the World Trade Center and Washington resulting in the deaths of thousands of Americans.

The head of an Islamic terror organization in Jordan - the Muslim Salafi group says he’s “happy to see the horror in America” after the bombing attacks in Boston.

“American blood isn’t more precious than Muslim blood,” said Mohammad al-Chalabi, who was convicted in an al-Qaeda-linked plot to attack US and other Western diplomatic missions in Jordan in 2003.

“Let the Americans feel the pain we endured by their armies occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and killing our people there,” he said today.

A Mideast counterterrorism official based in Jordan said the blasts “carry the hallmark of an organized terrorist group, like al-Qaeda.”...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Woody wrote:
Jewmerica and Shitsreal = international outlaws = you live by the sword and DIE by the sword..........
Caution Stewy, on that basis you will die of stupidity.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Commander. Looks like somebody has wifi access. Interesting how they do that so far out at sea.$12 a day?$20? Chef misses you. She's wearing that thing out reading your bio, over and over. As you can see, out resident Israelis are handling the riff-raff. Talk to ya later. Contractors are hear putting in a bow window. Gorgeous.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Most muslims do that, its their national sport, the Chinese play table tennis, Americans play football or baseball, muslims play stupidity to their fullest guided by the wonderful quoran, be stupid my son be stupid, remember, its a muslim arab tradition.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys sailing to Gaza?? Try not to bring in expired medicines like the Turks did. I am getting my paint gun ready.
Have a nice time.(its an order)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Killing civilians are the only casualties armed arabs can inflict. They've never been worth a shit in a straight up fire fight. Hell, they couldnt even defeat your women of the IDF much less the men. I laugh my ass off everytime i see these diaper heads raise their rifles and fire them in victory, after they've just had the shit kicked out of them. Remember the evacuation of palestinians from beirut after the idf had them trapped in the city and the world community came to their rescue. I about died with laughter when they came out firing their rifles in the air claiming victory.These retards are like an old stupid dog that you kick away only to come back for more abuse.
Wait a minute! Two legged curs, could there be some cross breading there? LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day
So, today me and Mr. Faith were have one of those......I-could-of-done-bet ter conversations......You know.....And then we burst out laughing and started dancing.......Mandy The Wonder Dog broke that up right quick........She's so jealous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Ladies and ladies, sit down and read this....
I think not, Uzi Paloozi. If I want to read that much, I get a good book. Cut the sermons; nobody cares. HAGD.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chef misses you. She's wearing that thing out reading your bio, over and over.
So, so far from the truth. Actually enjoying the peace and quiet .... until the trolls show up.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, today me and Mr. Faith were have one of those......I-could-of-done-bet ter conversations......You know.....And then we burst out laughing and started dancing.......Mandy The Wonder Dog broke that up right quick........She's so jealous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good for you. Have the day off and going for driving license renewal. That pic gets worse and worse. Are you a newly wed? Never saw a mention of Mr. Faith before, but then, I'm only reading you here. Occasionally, you pop up on Blamin Izyy doing battle with the dim wits. Cap the good day off with a horizontal mambo. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think not, Uzi Paloozi. If I want to read that much, I get a good book. Cut the sermons; nobody cares. HAGD.
Uzi Paloozi? you Southern Doozy. Of course somebody cares. Uzi. Try reading every third line and you might even learn something. Was your maiden name Hasan?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Did you read in the paper where the little palestinian girl was born without eyelids? They were going to do corrective surgery by using the foreskin from her twin brothers circumcision. The hamas authorities ruled against it however because they were afraid it would make her cock-eyed. LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

But then again, do moslems even practice circumcision? If not, perhaps thats why they smell like piss. So blind people can hate them to.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

A man walks into an adult sex shop and asks for a blow up doll. The clerk asks White or black? White replies the customer. Clerk asks Male or female? Female replies the customer. Clerk asks, christian, jew or moslem? Customer asks, what the hell does religion have to do with it? Clerk replies, the moslem doll blows itself up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,083,469
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,094
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 1 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search