Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71234 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69282 Apr 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.
Dont have to guess he is our homeboy as a nazislamist piece of shit. Very sick person. Stupid too. He is simple hitler jr.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69283 Apr 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me a moment to stereotype you #1 You've been to college #2 You've had a religious study class as well as some type of sociology class #3 Your a liberal #4 You're politically correct #5 You consider yourself culturally diverse #6 MSNBC is your favorite news source. These yes answers would explain your reprobate mind.
Naw. A disgruntled Vet who blames the Jews for his miserable existence. Most likely passed over for promotion for spreading his "I love all Arabs" mantra to those who know better. Read his "tale" a dozen times and this cut & paste Troll is very lonely. Too bad they don't have a Terminex application for Topix
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69284 Apr 19, 2013
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behaviour, world wide if you can. The real truth!

A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.

WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya .
Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do what ever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain SILENT.
See this video whilst it's available and before it is removed !!!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE...

and the simple solution is close all muslim anything in the free western world and deport ALL muslims back to their original arab muslim shitholes or just shoot them. Stinky shit.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#69285 Apr 19, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69286 Apr 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
and muslim women did what??
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.

"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69288 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a fine line here, buddy. Their research means a lot to some people. Don't go there.
"Zomer-Penn is studying genome sequences collected from hundreds of families that have an autistic child. Comparing the genomes of the autistic children to the genomes of their healthy parents, Zomer-Penn hopes to find variations that could be used to explain the presence of autism, with an eye towards developing a genetic therapy. In addition, her research aims to crack the mystery of autism cases that have no family history (sporadic autism) and to assist in understanding the genetic complexity of the disease."
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69289 Apr 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE, circulate this disgraceful example of behaviour, world wide if you can. The real truth!
A view of our peaceful Muslim friends who we helped free from persecution from Colonel Gadhafi, this is obviously their way of saying thanks.
WW II - British Military Cemetery in Libya .
Every time a joke and or cartoon is made about the Koran, the whole
world turns upside down...!! and we are all called racists!!!!!!!!
However they appear to do what ever they like and no one says
anything...and the majority of people remain SILENT.
See this video whilst it's available and before it is removed !!!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/RtgbvotqVFE...
and the simple solution is close all muslim anything in the free western world and deport ALL muslims back to their original arab muslim shitholes or just shoot them. Stinky shit.
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69290 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our bomber friends were Chechnya Muslims here on expired visas. Just some more illegal residents. Why bother looking for those who are here illegally, right? And, how do you think those Bostonians like being told to lock their doors without firearms to protect themselves? This fcuken country is upside-down.
I stand dejected. Looks like those Muslims have been here for 10 years and were accepted as refugees during the 90's. So many stories.

Location hidden

#69291 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehend much? "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher." The key word being "Israeli". Did you even read his post, Buddy. "Don't go there"? LMFAO
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.

Location hidden

#69292 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This fcuken country is upside-down.
"Ya think? Maybe we won't hear as much about Sandy Hook which is getting very old ... gun control laws would have made ZERO change to that sad event. Same with Boston. Sad. Forward - March!

Location hidden

#69293 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off. You aren't worth my time.
Nor are you worth mine. Go play with yourself.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#69294 Apr 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
What do you tell a moslem woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing. Shes already been told twice by her husband.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69295 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're all wet, D!ckhead.#1 - "he" is a "she".#2 Uzi was making fun of the that "women" could do that (i.e., important research). You read my comment while standing on your head, or whatever it is you stand on. Have a happy day in 1st grade.
uzi was comparing Israeli women contributions to Muslim women accomplishments, which like you, are nil. Before the name calling you may want to read slower. No mention of a "he" anywhere. Are you just playing dumb or this really you? READ IT AGAIN!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#69296 Apr 19, 2013
Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile?
Did I say something?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69297 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile?
Did I say something?
Not a Muslim. It's more like a need for hormone therapy. Originally she didn't like you laying in the grass watching the sky. Remember, she told you go buy a toy? Then those hormones, or lack of, coupled with being constantly smacked around here took over.:>)

Location hidden

#69298 Apr 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
Why are these G-D muslims always so hostile? Did I say something?
Did you say something? Yes, idiot. You said, "Fck off. You aren't worth my time." Your words. And I'm not a G-D muslim - watch your tongue, pinko. Bite me.

Location hidden

#69299 Apr 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>uzi was comparing Israeli women contributions to Muslim women accomplishments, which like you, are nil. Before the name calling you may want to read slower. No mention of a "he" anywhere. Are you just playing dumb or this really you? READ IT AGAIN!
It is soooo easy to misinterpret posts when they are so poorly written; i.e., "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher. Did you even read his post?" That's where the "he" comes from. YOU. Stay in 1st grade.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69300 Apr 19, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It is soooo easy to misinterpret posts when they are so poorly written; i.e., "Osnat Zomer-Penn is an award-winning Israeli autism researcher. Did you even read his post?" That's where the "he" comes from. YOU. Stay in 1st grade.
Prove it. Post the exact quote saying "he". Dipsh!t! Not even good at insults. I'm waiting.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69301 Apr 19, 2013
Here, I'll help Numnuts. Go for it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
The FUCKWIT Bashers

Crows Nest, Australia

#69302 Apr 19, 2013
We Indians are the master race and the controller of smelly Jews - Alain Leveque.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 231,060
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min SweLL GirL 9,854
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 62,318
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr ScrewHRC-NPelosi 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Susanm 1,458,593
Should TRUMP use this? 2 hr YES4Sure ITs True 9
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr honeymylove 2,752
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Legal Analysis 104,521

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages