Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69160 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He sounds like someone unable to face reality of the sock and underpants gnomes. Number of missing socks since I took over my own laundry: ZERO.
WRONG! Number of missing socks here: ZERO. I'm not a dumb blonde! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69161 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He sounds like someone unable to face reality of the sock and underpants gnomes. Number of missing socks since I took over my own laundry: ZERO.
Do you have a favorite stain remover? I've tried them all, but sometimes, they go into the trash. I mean, WTF is that?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69162 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a favorite stain remover? I've tried them all, but sometimes, they go into the trash. I mean, WTF is that?
Were you aiming for the trash?
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69163 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
These racist Muslims who call themseleves Yumpin Yimminy,TRD and NaNa4pali who hate Israel-does no good at all. Being no jounalist themselves, they cut and pastes jounalists articles highlighting negative aspects of Israel as their tone is hysterical and denuciatory, like girl scouts on methamphetamines.
They have done nothing for the people they claim to support, apart from deepening differences, alienating their support and wasting everyones time in inconstructive and sanctimonious activities.
I would not be surprised if they are actually a webbot programs operated by Iran. Their posts are uniformly uninteresting and appear to follow a preset racist script towards Jewish faith. They exhibit virus like spamming behavior often starting dozens of pointless replies. However, they do a great job of mimicking human idiocy. I suspect these racist people will respond with insults, racist towards Jewish faith and accusation.

TRD works for the KGB ... and MINFAR (da'Cuban Security Service)

voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69164 Apr 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Voice of Constant...
Is there a direct connection like a bus or whatever from the airport to the city and back?? I might have a stopover of 15 hours in Turkey. Not booked yet.

Yes, I've done it every time I traveled to China.
Tomorrow at the airport I'll get the details..

The good news. For one USD you get 1.8 Lira..(it used to be 1.5).

If you are arriving veeery early in the morning ... and you want to impress the old lady... you take a taxi to the Swiss Hotel, high above by the Bosphorus Bridge on the European side .. and you have breakfast at the restaurant overlooking the Asian side ...

Check details in the internet..
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69165 Apr 13, 2013

TRD, using some of the pizza dough discussed way back then...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69166 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Were you aiming for the trash?
My question was, do you have a favorite stain remover? Don't be such a dick on departure. Uh, I'm smoking turkey breasts and drumsticks, today. 4 hours slow cook. Fire in the pit. Crackling & flame. I love today. Please don't ask me how I light the turkey or squeeze them into the bong. Jack-off.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69167 Apr 13, 2013
See the latest avatar from the homo posting as Repugnant Beagle. Can you imagine that this poser is trying to pass its self as a fem with a post like this to NaNa? "Go fist your hairy hole you fat Muslim racist dike!" This dude is slammin that mini-ham every time he gets attention.

Location hidden

#69168 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was, do you have a favorite stain remover? Don't be such a dick on departure. I'm smoking turkey breasts and drumsticks today.
(1) Okay, Mr. Laundry. Use SHOUT! LOL

(2) Cool! He's leaving!

(3) I saw turkey drumsticks at the market yesterday. You're right; they're in 3-packs! What kind of turkey has 3 legs? Besides you, that is!

Partay time!

Location hidden

#69169 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chef and I are going all the way! Yippee!
Was it good for you, too? Ark ark

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69170 Apr 13, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it good for you, too? Ark ark
I think so. The Missus was steam cleaning the shower walls today with a new toy she bought on QVC. She said they looked "dull". Go figure.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69171 Apr 13, 2013
voice of constantinopla wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD works for the KGB ... and MINFAR (da'Cuban Security Service)
It's a living ;>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69172 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was, do you have a favorite stain remover? Don't be such a dick on departure. Uh, I'm smoking turkey breasts and drumsticks, today. 4 hours slow cook. Fire in the pit. Crackling & flame. I love today. Please don't ask me how I light the turkey or squeeze them into the bong. Jack-off.
No. I believe in an ounce of prevention.(I thought you meant those pesky protein stains)

Live large my friend, it's the only way to go.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69173 Apr 13, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen: I yield to the distinguished Party Cossack from Connecticut.

Mr. Yimminy, you have the deck and the con.

Location hidden

#69174 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No. I believe in an ounce of prevention.(I thought you meant those pesky protein stains)
You mean the last drop? LOL

Thought you were gone!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69175 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen: I yield to the distinguished Party Cossack from Connecticut.
Mr. Yimminy, you have the deck and the con.
Aye Aye Captain! Chief, dive the boat! Maintain 150 FT. Rig for silent running. Comms, keep an ear out for messages from the Captain. He's going to wash the Pope's feet.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69176 Apr 13, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the last drop? LOL
Thought you were gone!
The last drop was yours.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69177 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Been following the Republican Beagle? Everybody here is Muslim. The only one he/she got right was NaNa. Think this ape is on something?
No idea , maybe I am the only one who never got a rating by Mr. Wonderful. Am I jealous?? Part 2 next week little boys and girls.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69178 Apr 13, 2013
voice of constantinopla wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes, I've done it every time I traveled to China.
Tomorrow at the airport I'll get the details..
The good news. For one USD you get 1.8 Lira..(it used to be 1.5).
If you are arriving veeery early in the morning ... and you want to impress the old lady... you take a taxi to the Swiss Hotel, high above by the Bosphorus Bridge on the European side .. and you have breakfast at the restaurant overlooking the Asian side ...
Check details in the internet..
Thanks, this time its a solo flight.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69179 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a living ;>))
What did I miss?? You going where?? Have a great one anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min freddie47 1,156,088
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 71,262
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,142
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min boundary painter 721
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 23 min boundary painter 1,326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min RACE 4,922
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 26 min boundary painter 390
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web