Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69116 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a skinhead!. If that's your racist That's view of the of the Jewish State?, no wonder you're going down with ship.
Holy craps. Look at dum dumb. See Spot run. See Jane run. Run you Dick. Yo, Chrome Dome, read your goofy post back to yourself. Then put on that pointy dunce hat and take your place on the stool. What an illiterate prik.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69117 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah go suck her c*ck skinhead.
Look, maybe your Mother had one of those organs, but check your blow up doll again. You'll see there is no c**k where you put your tiny tool. You get dumber by the day.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69118 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
These racist Muslims who call themseleves Yumpin Yimminy,TRD and NaNa4pali who hate Israel-does no good at all. Being no jounalist themselves, they cut and pastes jounalists articles highlighting negative aspects of Israel as their tone is hysterical and denuciatory, like girl scouts on methamphetamines.
They have done nothing for the people they claim to support, apart from deepening differences, alienating their support and wasting everyones time in inconstructive and sanctimonious activities.
I would not be surprised if they are actually a webbot programs operated by Iran. Their posts are uniformly uninteresting and appear to follow a preset racist script towards Jewish faith. They exhibit virus like spamming behavior often starting dozens of pointless replies. However, they do a great job of mimicking human idiocy. I suspect these racist people will respond with insults, racist towards Jewish faith and accusation.
Talk about cut and paste. From a babbling idiot to semi-articulate with just a right click of the mouse. Hahahahahahahahahaha. You may want to wrap that thumb with masking tape to help keep it out of your festering mouth.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69119 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy craps. Look at dum dumb. See Spot run. See Jane run. Run you Dick. Yo, Chrome Dome, read your goofy post back to yourself. Then put on that pointy dunce hat and take your place on the stool. What an illiterate prik.
You do realise your childish tactics are a major fail and everyone knows it.. Racist Muslim.

Location hidden

#69120 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me laugh-thanks for the entertainment you hilarious spastic.

You're now on Gray's level-Get a job and get off welfare.

Location hidden

#69121 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about cut and paste. From a babbling idiot to semi-articulate with just a right click of the mouse. Hahahahahahahahahaha. You may want to wrap that thumb with masking tape to help keep it out of your festering mouth.
Can't handel the truth?-well, you're a racist skinhead f*ckhead!.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69122 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realise your childish tactics are a major fail and everyone knows it.. Racist Muslim.
"everyone"? Wow. You are important. Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the dumbest of them all?

Location hidden

#69123 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"everyone"? Wow. You are important. Mirror mirror on the wall, whose the dumbest of them all?
Yeah!-it's you skinhead/Muslim.

Are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Palestinian dolly.

This child fits your description.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69124 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me laugh-thanks for the entertainment you hilarious spastic.
You're now on Gray's level-Get a job and get off welfare.
Ah, Troller words were never spoken.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69125 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!-it's you skinhead/Muslim.
Are you back at school where you are concerned by the pressure of others(which has never been a weakness of mine)-but you obviously have never grown out of it?
Do you know where you are because this is where the big kids play and if you can't handle it, a good thing to do is go off and play with your Palestinian dolly.
This child fits your description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KpSfThUv_pcXX
I don't click on links from posers. So, let's stop pretending you aren't a Muslim coming here to engage Israeli supporters, with your limited grasp of the English language, in disruptive tactics trying to de-rail this thread. It has jumped the tracks a long time ago. People with your ignorance and shiny head are better suited for the Blaming Israel Thread where all the closet Nazis gather. Ya think?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69126 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy, the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts, you really are Niave aren't you?.
Have you got your Swastika tattoo and a copy of the quran yet?.
Read much? Obviously not enough. I don't hate anyone or anything (except maybe rutabaga) and my enemies are all dead...I know this because I killed them.

Take all the time you need. I know it won't be easy to get it out considering how far up your ass your head is stuck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69127 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He does kinda have a point, you are a little racist. I always thought it was part of your charm.

Location hidden

#69128 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on links from posers. So, let's stop pretending you aren't a Muslim coming here to engage Israeli supporters, with your limited grasp of the English language, in disruptive tactics trying to de-rail this thread. It has jumped the tracks a long time ago. People with your ignorance and shiny head are better suited for the Blaming Israel Thread where all the closet Nazis gather. Ya think?
You're a Muslim with no job and lives on welfare. How do you find time to post on here?

Israel will be forever.

The End.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69129 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>He does kinda have a point, you are a little racist. I always thought it was part of your charm.
I know. No way to start out a Saturday, but there it was, the brain-dead Republican Beagle. Me racist? Well, thank you very much. I feel bad about engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, but I hadn't had my coffee yet. I'll simmer down. All packed and ready to go? Don't forget your rubber pants. Ark. Ark.

Location hidden

#69130 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know this because I killed them.
You and the other three racist Nazi/Arabs have????.

You 3 and Gray rely on Forum Topix to survive and feel like you're apart of something- as you all have nothing better to do with your lives except hate Jewish faith and pretend you're something-as for you all have none on the following-No wife, kid's and no job.

Am'I right?

Enjoy your solitude.

Location hidden

#69131 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. No way to start out a Saturday, but there it was, the brain-dead Republican Beagle. Me racist? Well, thank you very much. I feel bad about engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, but I hadn't had my coffee yet. I'll simmer down. All packed and ready to go? Don't forget your rubber pants. Ark. Ark.
For your start to a Saturday-Get off Welfare, get a job and stop been so racist towards Jewish faith.

Nobody does not give a f*ck about you and your racist Pro Islamic/Skinhead boy friends on this thread.

The End.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69132 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I can continue to be friends with a die-hard Muslim such as yourself. I feel so deceived.

I'm waiting for the final load to come out of the dryer and then I'm packing. Yes, the rubber pants are already laid out.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69134 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the other three racist Nazi/Arabs have????.
You 3 and Gray rely on Forum Topix to survive and feel like you're apart of something- as you all have nothing better to do with your lives except hate Jewish faith and pretend you're something-as for you all have none on the following-No wife, kid's and no job.
Am'I right?
Enjoy your solitude.
No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.

Location hidden

#69135 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.
The real deal?-does those badges you have on your profile make you feel special?

Don't fight a battle you can't win-Muslim/Nazi.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69136 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, no and NO...you haven't been right yet but keep slinging it up on the wall, something is bound to stick. And seriously, do some research before embarrassing yourself.
You have a good time. Send me a pic of you and that Blonde Goddess if you have time. Well, not with you in it. As for the Troll, I won't be entertaining it anytime soon. Like feral cats, if you keep feeding them, they hang around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Frank 178,058
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,110,436
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min gcaveman1 46,675
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 154
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,716
Amy 9-18 1 hr PEllen 26
Amy 9-16 7 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE