Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69093 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't missing any posts. And, I'm here every day. I figured you were working and couldn't post because of a draconian boss. YOU were not here. Now you know who James Cameron is? Besides directing Avatar, Titanic and The Abyss, do you know what his first record breaking accomplishment? Try the Mariana Trench.
I just looked up on this page -#75 and #78 are not there - or somebody doesn't know how to count. I only work 3 days - like you! ;) Don't have a boss - just do my thing. I'll do your thing, if you want.

I don't do movies. They're a waste of time. Can't stand the commercials in the theater or the smell of popcorn. Rather be quiet and read a book.

Thanks for the meanie again.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69094 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with luck. Genetic science too difficult for ya? Lemme break it down for you; hot people have beautiful children. Still confused? Don't bother sharing, no one cares.
Oh, one more thing. You are being bombed with "judgies" by our newbee, because she really thinks they matter. She's mastered that craft, if not any other responses. In some cases, the more one says, the more they are open to ridicule. Example? The other new guy/gal you spanked severely left with even saying goodbye. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69095 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I just looked up on this page -#75 and #78 are not there - or somebody doesn't know how to count. I only work 3 days - like you! ;) Don't have a boss - just do my thing. I'll do your thing, if you want.
I don't do movies. They're a waste of time. Can't stand the commercials in the theater or the smell of popcorn. Rather be quiet and read a book.
Thanks for the meanie again.
Hey, pay attention. It wasn't his movies. Try reading a little slower. And, I don't do judgies. They are for the small minded losers. Get it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69096 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NaNa, don't be so hard on our pseudo Alpha female newbee. She really is a Southern Wasp with admirable qualities. We're trying to figure them out. I'm thinkin, her and Putin and you and me in a Super 8. Or, you & Putin and I'll tame this Belle. TRD can gives all a ride and he can do the video.
That sounds fair.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69097 Apr 12, 2013
NOT!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69098 Apr 12, 2013
voice of constantinopla wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yeah...
Moi, among others, wrote a note to Ambassador Dan Shapiro offering to travel to the East Coast to help the 'have nots' in the repairs and renovation of their homes after the storm.
The response was... thanks, as of today I have not received any requests for volunteers...
Nice gesture but why Dan Shapiro?? There is a US Embassy in Turkey. Whats the idea??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69100 Apr 12, 2013
Here is some real important and genuine muslim news. Just a genious like all muslims.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69101 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Example? The other new guy/gal you spanked severely left with even saying goodbye. LOL
What does that mean???? "...left with even saying goodbye"

And I'm not the judgie queen. Go pick on someone else!

You're losing it. Ark ark
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#69102 Apr 12, 2013
In this respect the Italian Bishops Conference wrote in 1993: "In many Islamic countries it is almost impossible to adhere to and freely practice Christianity. There are no places of worship, non-Islamic religious events are not allowed, not even minimal ecclesiastical organizations exist. That raises the difficult problem of reciprocity. And this is a problem that affects not only the Church, but also civil society and politics, the world of culture and even international relations. For his part, the Pope is tireless in asking everyone to respect the fundamental right to religious freedom" (n. 34). But - we say - asking does not help very much, even if the pope cannot do any more.

Although it may seem alien to our mentality and even paradoxical, the only effective and not unrealistic way to promote the "principle of reciprocity" by a really "secular" state, truly interested in propagating human freedoms, would be to allow for Muslims in Italy only the authorization of institutions which Muslim countries actually allow for others.
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69103 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Create beautiful children; marry an Arab. Good luck with that! LOL

A WORD OF CAUTION..

Make sure you are not marrying your cousin..!!

voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69104 Apr 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice gesture but why Dan Shapiro?? There is a US Embassy in Turkey. Whats the idea??

<whispering> This is the VOP .. Kapisch..??
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69105 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>I know facts. I speak English fluently. I hate right wing extremists. I hate all extremists for that matter. I do not hate Jews or most Israelis, but I do hate Zionism and most Zionists. I hate wiggers, posers, rapist priests or rabbis, morons that make retarded assumptions, ridiculous claims of knowledge (especially from those that couldn't spell the word if required by law) and mostly, I hate Neanderthals like yourself for claiming that "
banning" a religion would solve anything. Go finish that glass of Drano you poured this morning and make our world a brighter place for future generations. Don't bother attempting to author a post that has any semblance of coherency or pertinence- we all lose brain cells with each mundane reply.

Thanks for my share of your hate..

How come at the top of your hate list you didn't mention Assad Jr. that had no problem shooting over the Palestinian's Refugees Camps in Syria.

How come in your list you don't mention the Muslim Fundamentalist Establishment in Egypt that is burning Churches raping and killing Arab Christians.

Sudan. Any hate left to send to Sudan by FedEx.

I need to puke...

voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69106 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
Uzi STILL refuses to research any of the cheesy mass email posts he shares relentlessly as though straight from a burning bush. He is aware that there are news sources outside of Israeli publications, doesn't he? I mean, you know... the kind with actual facts.. amazing how slowly evolution works

""there are news sources outside of Israeli publications""

Ohhh you probably meant we should stop reading the news at Ynet ... and read the Daily Star more often..

Arabs Killing Arabs ... NOBODY DOES IT BETTER..!!

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/201...

... what a waste of time you are..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69107 Apr 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Here is some real important and genuine muslim news. Just a genious like all muslims.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
Where were you yesterday when this was news?
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69108 Apr 12, 2013
Nana, as per your request .. from an outside source..!!

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...

... or maybe .. just maybe...the Daily Star is a spin off of da'Mossad..??

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69109 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean???? "...left with even saying goodbye"
And I'm not the judgie queen. Go pick on someone else!
You're losing it. Ark ark
Not you Knucklehead. I mean you really have to work on those comprehension skills. Slow the fcuk down on the reading. LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69110 Apr 12, 2013
voice of constantinopla wrote:
Nana, as per your request .. from an outside source..!!
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
... or maybe .. just maybe...the Daily Star is a spin off of da'Mossad..??
Are you vacationing in Turkey? Stealing wifi through a proxy? I kinda thought it was you because you knew that Gravy molests children. Peace.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#69111 Apr 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that skinhead thinking NaNa4 peace is a Jewish wannabee? I guess not being able to write a complete sentence goes hand in hand with low comprehension skills. This clown is going to be fun.
You're a skinhead!. If that's your racist That's view of the of the Jewish State?, no wonder you're going down with ship.

Location hidden

#69112 Apr 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You are interacting with The Distinguished gentleman from Connecticut. Who's yo' daddy?
Your post confirms your blind hatred of the Jewish faith so much so that it blinds you to your real enemy, the enemy you seem to support that wants nothing more than your head for your efforts, you really are Niave aren't you?.

Have you got your Swastika tattoo and a copy of the quran yet?.

Location hidden

#69115 Apr 13, 2013
These racist Muslims who call themseleves Yumpin Yimminy,TRD and NaNa4pali who hate Israel-does no good at all. Being no jounalist themselves, they cut and pastes jounalists articles highlighting negative aspects of Israel as their tone is hysterical and denuciatory, like girl scouts on methamphetamines.
They have done nothing for the people they claim to support, apart from deepening differences, alienating their support and wasting everyones time in inconstructive and sanctimonious activities.
I would not be surprised if they are actually a webbot programs operated by Iran. Their posts are uniformly uninteresting and appear to follow a preset racist script towards Jewish faith. They exhibit virus like spamming behavior often starting dozens of pointless replies. However, they do a great job of mimicking human idiocy. I suspect these racist people will respond with insults, racist towards Jewish faith and accusation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Mister J 1,115,272
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min mourning joe 98,356
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 69,525
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Who 47,027
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,755
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]