Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#69073 Apr 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You do it.
I'll do it! Everybody has to make sacrifices for the country. LOLOLOLOLOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69074 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do it! Everybody has to make sacrifices for the country. LOLOLOLOLOL
I should have guessed you'd have a thing for Vladimir McDreamy. He is, after all, known as "Vlad the Impaler".
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69076 Apr 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. after Hurricane "Sandy".
I think it is highly appropriate at this time of the year that we send
THANKS to all of the countries that have reciprocated for our help with
their disasters, misgivings, social turmoil, & poverty by returning the
favor, and sending the United States of America monetary and physical help
when " Sandy " ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and pure
disaster.
Listed below are a list of ALL the countries, and worldwide organizations,
that are giving us gracious assistance.
Please assist me in Thanking these entities by passing on this email so
people from all over America can join in and THANK (ALL of) our neighbors,
to whom we have given BILLIONS!!!
1. Israel
Yes, the "list" is complete ...

Yeah...
Moi, among others, wrote a note to Ambassador Dan Shapiro offering to travel to the East Coast to help the 'have nots' in the repairs and renovation of their homes after the storm.

The response was... thanks, as of today I have not received any requests for volunteers...
voice of constantinopla

Istanbul, Turkey

#69077 Apr 12, 2013
Gravy is a child molester ... and we don't need any on this thread ..

Fckk off, Gravy ...

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69079 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
He he lol-USA is it?
Uncle Sam-go to the Muslims and stop pretending you're form Israel or been apart of the Jewish faith as well as your girl friend Yumpin Yimminy-I hate fake wannabes you know.
I know facts. I speak English fluently. I hate right wing extremists. I hate all extremists for that matter. I do not hate Jews or most Israelis, but I do hate Zionism and most Zionists. I hate wiggers, posers, rapist priests or rabbis, morons that make retarded assumptions, ridiculous claims of knowledge (especially from those that couldn't spell the word if required by law) and mostly, I hate Neanderthals like yourself for claiming that "
banning" a religion would solve anything. Go finish that glass of Drano you poured this morning and make our world a brighter place for future generations. Don't bother attempting to author a post that has any semblance of coherency or pertinence- we all lose brain cells with each mundane reply.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69080 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>I know facts. I speak English fluently. I hate right wing extremists. I hate all extremists for that matter. I do not hate Jews or most Israelis, but I do hate Zionism and most Zionists. I hate wiggers, posers, rapist priests or rabbis, morons that make retarded assumptions, ridiculous claims of knowledge (especially from those that couldn't spell the word if required by law) and mostly, I hate Neanderthals like yourself for claiming that "
banning" a religion would solve anything. Go finish that glass of Drano you poured this morning and make our world a brighter place for future generations. Don't bother attempting to author a post that has any semblance of coherency or pertinence- we all lose brain cells with each mundane reply.
You go , Girl!

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

#69081 Apr 12, 2013
Uzi STILL refuses to research any of the cheesy mass email posts he shares relentlessly as though straight from a burning bush. He is aware that there are news sources outside of Israeli publications, doesn't he? I mean, you know... the kind with actual facts.. amazing how slowly evolution works

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69082 Apr 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You do it.
Looks like we have a volunteer. Something about those psuedo Judo/karate/Kung-Fu Masters-Dick-tators that drive those ole gals nutz. Being naturally horny doesn't hurt, either.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

#69083 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You go , Girl!
Shookran :)

Location hidden

#69084 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Shookran :)
Create beautiful children; marry an Arab. Good luck with that! LOL

Location hidden

#69085 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we have a volunteer.
It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! ;) Where 'ya been?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69086 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but you see, NaNa is the Arab. The baby that I saw is beautiful. TRD and I are the Blogfathers. We had a threesome once upon a time. History.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69087 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! ;) Where 'ya been?
Poor Putin. Pitin would never dare go where James Cameron went.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69088 Apr 12, 2013
Just when you thought you saw it all. It's usually the other way around.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Location hidden

#69089 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Putin. Pitin would never dare go where James Cameron went.
Not a chance, honey. Never heard of him. I had to Google him! LOL Where are the missing posts? Did 'ya notice?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69090 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance, honey. Never heard of him. I had to Google him! LOL Where are the missing posts? Did 'ya notice?
I ain't missing any posts. And, I'm here every day. I figured you were working and couldn't post because of a draconian boss. YOU were not here. Now you know who James Cameron is? Besides directing Avatar, Titanic and The Abyss, do you know what his first record breaking accomplishment? Try the Mariana Trench. Then go back where you volunteered to change Putin's oil. Now, try to keep up.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

#69091 Apr 12, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with luck. Genetic science too difficult for ya? Lemme break it down for you; hot people have beautiful children. Still confused? Don't bother sharing, no one cares.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69092 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with luck. Genetic science too difficult for ya? Lemme break it down for you; hot people have beautiful children. Still confused? Don't bother sharing, no one cares.
Oh NaNa, don't be so hard on our pseudo Alpha female newbee. She really is a Southern Wasp with admirable qualities. We're trying to figure them out. I'm thinkin, her and Putin and you and me in a Super 8. Or, you & Putin and I'll tame this Belle. TRD can gives all a ride and he can do the video.

Location hidden

#69093 Apr 12, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't missing any posts. And, I'm here every day. I figured you were working and couldn't post because of a draconian boss. YOU were not here. Now you know who James Cameron is? Besides directing Avatar, Titanic and The Abyss, do you know what his first record breaking accomplishment? Try the Mariana Trench.
I just looked up on this page -#75 and #78 are not there - or somebody doesn't know how to count. I only work 3 days - like you! ;) Don't have a boss - just do my thing. I'll do your thing, if you want.

I don't do movies. They're a waste of time. Can't stand the commercials in the theater or the smell of popcorn. Rather be quiet and read a book.

Thanks for the meanie again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69094 Apr 12, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to do with luck. Genetic science too difficult for ya? Lemme break it down for you; hot people have beautiful children. Still confused? Don't bother sharing, no one cares.
Oh, one more thing. You are being bombed with "judgies" by our newbee, because she really thinks they matter. She's mastered that craft, if not any other responses. In some cases, the more one says, the more they are open to ridicule. Example? The other new guy/gal you spanked severely left with even saying goodbye. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?