Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,741 - 62,760 of 68,037 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
F-5's?
F-105's, he was THUD driver in VN.

You are now officially hosed.

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/04/09/Stu...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over when we say it's over, Skinhead Troll.
Who are you and where are you from?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are interacting with The Distinguished gentleman from Connecticut. Who's yo' daddy?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter, Gray Man? You come in here with that pot belly and swastika tat and order this thread closed? Fatty chance, Luther. We bib hear since 2009. Where you been? Incarcerated? My esteemed colleague from FLA gave you all you need to know. Stck around. Our resident Israeli, uzi, might enjoy your lackluster anti-Islam company.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>F-105's, he was THUD driver in VN.
You are now officially hosed.
http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/04/09/Stu...
The study was flawed. They failed to show tongue length. Now, thjose were F-5's in the napalm scene heretowithfore refernced. Is that short for F-105's? Another species? Stop using acronyms, Cryptic Man. I'm already impressed, but I hate Google time. Fcuken Officers!

Oh, t-shirt weather and I'm serious raking. Then it's Cocktails.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

wow.......Fingers be fat this AM.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
wow.......Fingers be fat this AM.
"We bib hear since 2009"???????

Not just fingers...check head size.(yours couldn't possibly contain that brain AND that half-meter tongue without being fat)

Good luck with the raking, I just threw my back out schlepping plywood to fix the cupola so I'm waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in before doing something stupider. I feel like I'm living in an episode of "Married with Children" and the wimmins are waiting, watching for me to come tumbling off the roof.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
This thread is over!
Nazi/Islamic leave.
Too difficult of reading for ya? Ok, we can easily dummy it down for your capacity. Justr read the posts out of the west coast to override your unfortunate political and cognitive conditions.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just fingers...check head size.(yours couldn't possibly contain that brain AND that half-meter tongue without being fat)
Good luck with the raking, I just threw my back out schlepping plywood to fix the cupola so I'm waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in before doing something stupider. I feel like I'm living in an episode of "Married with Children" and the wimmins are waiting, watching for me to come tumbling off the roof.
Look man, it's simple. Drop the soma, smoke the fatty and sit on the couch to watch non-republican news sources. Problem solved. Never, and i mean NEVER, climb on the roof or "schlep" anything unnecessarily while fuzzy tongued...

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican Eagle wrote:
This thread is over!
Nazi/Islamic leave.
Nazis are Anglos, Muslims are Caucasians, Jews are Americans and republicans hate peace and America but claim to be Christians. You appear to be none of the above... likely a Paki with nothing better to do but make inane comments. Stupid conservatives. Never learn.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The blog-baby is over 3 yrs old and studying physics as well as biochem. She'll be relocating to Iran to study with the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East, living happily with her cousins, learning how to charge for tourism photos of holy sites that are too precious to photograph. Its a business trip.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Know much about military transport do you? I used to do this when I had my plane. I bet you know just as much about the budget and appropriations process as you do about the military. Learn who to blame before you start throwing it around.
http://beta.congress.gov/
Ah, the glory days. But do you use these with balloons? Thats the real question here.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that anything over 6' from the ground means OSHA Fall Protection is required? Unless you have NaNa waiting to catch you. In that case, wear the snorkel. She always did turn me on.

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're walking the line here, buddy. I'm VERY offended when you mention a child with disabilities. I don't care what freakin context it's in. Incalled for.
WOW, "very offended" Seems TRD is doing something right then. Lets remember "when in Rome" shall we? i work with ppl with disabilities? I assume so

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
The blog-baby is over 3 yrs old and studying physics as well as biochem. She'll be relocating to Iran to study with the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East, living happily with her cousins, learning how to charge for tourism photos of holy sites that are too precious to photograph. Its a business trip.
Huh?

“Know Peace”

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that anything over 6' from the ground means OSHA Fall Protection is required? Unless you have NaNa waiting to catch you. In that case, wear the snorkel. She always did turn me on.
Back attcha Ize. But admittedly, you are a sucker for a hot girl:))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NaNa4pali wrote:
She's precious but why would you let our child settle for second-anything? Besides, I wasn't aware there was that big of an Irish-Ukestinian population in Iran.

Leave it to you to attack while it hurts to respond :))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Back attcha Ize. But admittedly, you are a sucker for a hot girl:))
The Iran thing. Is the papoose already doing things like that? Get out. Want to see the pic? I still have it saved.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the glory days. But do you use these with balloons? Thats the real question here.
Funny you should mention...

http://www.thegreenhead.com/2004/09/missile-b...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, "very offended" Seems TRD is doing something right then. Lets remember "when in Rome" shall we? i work with ppl with disabilities? I assume so
Still into Health Care, I see. Good for you. B-Day this month for me and I'm semi-retarded, uh retired. 3 day work week. Striving for two. Nice seeing you again. I know you can't stay long without having to look over shoulder. Peace, Sweets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min THE DEVIL 1,081,628
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000