Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70161 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69031 Apr 9, 2013
wow.......Fingers be fat this AM.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69032 Apr 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
wow.......Fingers be fat this AM.
"We bib hear since 2009"???????

Not just fingers...check head size.(yours couldn't possibly contain that brain AND that half-meter tongue without being fat)

Good luck with the raking, I just threw my back out schlepping plywood to fix the cupola so I'm waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in before doing something stupider. I feel like I'm living in an episode of "Married with Children" and the wimmins are waiting, watching for me to come tumbling off the roof.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69033 Apr 9, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
This thread is over!
Nazi/Islamic leave.
Too difficult of reading for ya? Ok, we can easily dummy it down for your capacity. Justr read the posts out of the west coast to override your unfortunate political and cognitive conditions.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69034 Apr 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"We bib hear since 2009"???????
Not just fingers...check head size.(yours couldn't possibly contain that brain AND that half-meter tongue without being fat)
Good luck with the raking, I just threw my back out schlepping plywood to fix the cupola so I'm waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in before doing something stupider. I feel like I'm living in an episode of "Married with Children" and the wimmins are waiting, watching for me to come tumbling off the roof.
Look man, it's simple. Drop the soma, smoke the fatty and sit on the couch to watch non-republican news sources. Problem solved. Never, and i mean NEVER, climb on the roof or "schlep" anything unnecessarily while fuzzy tongued...

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69035 Apr 9, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
This thread is over!
Nazi/Islamic leave.
Nazis are Anglos, Muslims are Caucasians, Jews are Americans and republicans hate peace and America but claim to be Christians. You appear to be none of the above... likely a Paki with nothing better to do but make inane comments. Stupid conservatives. Never learn.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69036 Apr 9, 2013
The blog-baby is over 3 yrs old and studying physics as well as biochem. She'll be relocating to Iran to study with the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East, living happily with her cousins, learning how to charge for tourism photos of holy sites that are too precious to photograph. Its a business trip.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69037 Apr 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Know much about military transport do you? I used to do this when I had my plane. I bet you know just as much about the budget and appropriations process as you do about the military. Learn who to blame before you start throwing it around.
http://beta.congress.gov/
Ah, the glory days. But do you use these with balloons? Thats the real question here.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69038 Apr 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"We bib hear since 2009"???????
Not just fingers...check head size.(yours couldn't possibly contain that brain AND that half-meter tongue without being fat)
Good luck with the raking, I just threw my back out schlepping plywood to fix the cupola so I'm waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in before doing something stupider. I feel like I'm living in an episode of "Married with Children" and the wimmins are waiting, watching for me to come tumbling off the roof.
Do you know that anything over 6' from the ground means OSHA Fall Protection is required? Unless you have NaNa waiting to catch you. In that case, wear the snorkel. She always did turn me on.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69039 Apr 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're walking the line here, buddy. I'm VERY offended when you mention a child with disabilities. I don't care what freakin context it's in. Incalled for.
WOW, "very offended" Seems TRD is doing something right then. Lets remember "when in Rome" shall we? i work with ppl with disabilities? I assume so

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69040 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
The blog-baby is over 3 yrs old and studying physics as well as biochem. She'll be relocating to Iran to study with the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East, living happily with her cousins, learning how to charge for tourism photos of holy sites that are too precious to photograph. Its a business trip.
Huh?

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69041 Apr 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that anything over 6' from the ground means OSHA Fall Protection is required? Unless you have NaNa waiting to catch you. In that case, wear the snorkel. She always did turn me on.
Back attcha Ize. But admittedly, you are a sucker for a hot girl:))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69042 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
The blog-baby is over 3 yrs old and studying physics as well as biochem. She'll be relocating to Iran to study with the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East, living happily with her cousins, learning how to charge for tourism photos of holy sites that are too precious to photograph. Its a business trip.
She's precious but why would you let our child settle for second-anything? Besides, I wasn't aware there was that big of an Irish-Ukestinian population in Iran.

Leave it to you to attack while it hurts to respond :))

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69043 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Back attcha Ize. But admittedly, you are a sucker for a hot girl:))
The Iran thing. Is the papoose already doing things like that? Get out. Want to see the pic? I still have it saved.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#69044 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the glory days. But do you use these with balloons? Thats the real question here.
Funny you should mention...

http://www.thegreenhead.com/2004/09/missile-b...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69045 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, "very offended" Seems TRD is doing something right then. Lets remember "when in Rome" shall we? i work with ppl with disabilities? I assume so
Still into Health Care, I see. Good for you. B-Day this month for me and I'm semi-retarded, uh retired. 3 day work week. Striving for two. Nice seeing you again. I know you can't stay long without having to look over shoulder. Peace, Sweets.

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69046 Apr 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still into Health Care, I see. Good for you. B-Day this month for me and I'm semi-retarded, uh retired. 3 day work week. Striving for two. Nice seeing you again. I know you can't stay long without having to look over shoulder. Peace, Sweets.
Nice to hear of ur pending retirement. Hope you can enjoy your shorter work weeks and expected freedom. I suggest travel. Wanna visit the Holy Land? I can set that up for you and Mama:)

“Know Peace”

Since: Dec 09

Anywhere, USA

#69047 Apr 9, 2013
Oh yes, and of course, Happy Early birthday!Mabrook

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69048 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to hear of ur pending retirement. Hope you can enjoy your shorter work weeks and expected freedom. I suggest travel. Wanna visit the Holy Land? I can set that up for you and Mama:)
Thanks, but no thanks. This white man be Atlantic City bound, and the Holy Land must wait. A long time. A very long time. Ever see the map with travel warnings for Americans. Not being "Taupe", it's not a nice map. Particularly in your itinerary. Check it out.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/travel-wa...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69049 Apr 9, 2013
Okay, Canadians. Same o Same o

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#69050 Apr 9, 2013
NaNa4pali wrote:
Oh yes, and of course, Happy Early birthday!Mabrook
23rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,278,681
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IB DaMann 54,615
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 28 min We want you 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Ferrerman unplugg... 100,678
abby 9-4-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 5
ask amy 9-4-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Black lives matter 1 hr Hell NO they Dont 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr woodtick57 197,168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages