Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,701 - 62,720 of 68,345 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68987 Apr 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Incalled for it is. Next?
Okay. UNCALLED for. I was seeing daggers. Sorry. You've got a big mouth.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68988 Apr 7, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right and I apologize. Those retards at Blaming Izzy make Down Syndrome kids look like rocket scientists.
Oh Commander. Now you gone an done it. I'm aghast at your complete disregard for the warning from our newest Jiminy Cricket. Pinocchio would object. Help me up off the floor. Anybody. Please!! Grab my Depends.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68989 Apr 7, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. UNCALLED for. I was seeing daggers. Sorry. You've got a big mouth.
My mouth is one of my most attractive features. Second only to my South Pole. Luv ya!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68990 Apr 7, 2013
If this was true the big fake one would not be in office.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57576433/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68991 Apr 8, 2013
Just wanted to let you know that today I received my Sequester Survival Pack from the White House. It contained an "Obama Hope and Change" bumper sticker, a "Bush's Fault" poster, a "Blame Boehner" poster, a "Tax the Rich" poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignment of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass. All directions were in Spanish. Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.

Location hidden

#68993 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that today I received my Sequester Survival Pack from the White House. It contained an "Obama Hope and Change" bumper sticker, a "Bush's Fault" poster, a "Blame Boehner" poster, a "Tax the Rich" poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignment of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass. All directions were in Spanish. Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.
Not the least bit funny. I have no ties to the White House; I don't expect a silly package from the bozo. Have fun with yours.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68994 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
The Great One is snarling up traffic in our lovely liberal state today. As the forerunner with the reputed strictest gun laws in the country, the Grand Master will use this as a springboard for tougher Federal gun laws. It should be interesting to see our Governor and Obama get in the 69 position to further their agendas. That smoke blowing machine will be of no use at this festive event. Different kind of blowing going on. And, the snow is all gone.

Location hidden

#68995 Apr 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Great One is snarling up traffic in our lovely liberal state today. As the forerunner with the reputed strictest gun laws in the country, the Grand Master will use this as a springboard for tougher Federal gun laws.
Like the Great One can do any good no matter where he goes except stop traffic and cost $$$. Gun laws, fun laws; criminals don't obey the law. Neither do terrorists. Is everyone blind or stupid. Probably both. Did you send me the meanie or the jerk?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68996 Apr 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Great One can do any good no matter where he goes except stop traffic and cost $$$. Gun laws, fun laws; criminals don't obey the law. Neither do terrorists. Is everyone blind or stupid. Probably both. Did you send me the meanie or the jerk?
I'll send you a meanie jerk. Do you like tassels on your handlebars?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68997 Apr 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the least bit funny. I have no ties to the White House; I don't expect a silly package from the bozo. Have fun with yours.
Learn it, know it, live it.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68998 Apr 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Great One is snarling up traffic in our lovely liberal state today. As the forerunner with the reputed strictest gun laws in the country, the Grand Master will use this as a springboard for tougher Federal gun laws. It should be interesting to see our Governor and Obama get in the 69 position to further their agendas. That smoke blowing machine will be of no use at this festive event. Different kind of blowing going on. And, the snow is all gone.
Spring skiing conditions here...84 and sunny.

My nephew offered to have his gunsmith friend make me a flat top M-4 with chrome lined barrel for $800. I've seen his work and I'm impressed with the custom touches. He even laser etches his logo on the receiver so I know he could handle special requests. "Look here, wait for flash" engraved on the business-end perhaps?

Location hidden

#68999 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Learn it, know it, live it.
Learn this and know this. Idiot.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...

Location hidden

#69000 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> My nephew offered to have his gunsmith friend make me a flat top M-4 with chrome lined barrel for $800.
Can you pass a background check? Hmmmmm

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69001 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spring skiing conditions here...84 and sunny.
My nephew offered to have his gunsmith friend make me a flat top M-4 with chrome lined barrel for $800. I've seen his work and I'm impressed with the custom touches. He even laser etches his logo on the receiver so I know he could handle special requests. "Look here, wait for flash" engraved on the business-end perhaps?
Skip all that paperwork, BS. I would. I will.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69002 Apr 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn this and know this. Idiot.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
Know much about military transport do you? I used to do this when I had my plane. I bet you know just as much about the budget and appropriations process as you do about the military. Learn who to blame before you start throwing it around.

http://beta.congress.gov/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69003 Apr 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you pass a background check? Hmmmmm
They let me post on Topix, don't they?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69004 Apr 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Skip all that paperwork, BS. I would. I will.
Some assembly required, batteries and sights not included.

I'm actually for closing all the loopholes so that even gun show sales have background checks and cooling off periods consistent with brick & stick gun stores. If the Bass Pro Shop has to wait, so should the gun shows.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69005 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They let me post on Topix, don't they?
Do they ever drop your security clearances when you retire or are in the reserves? Curious how quickly it can be re-instated if need be.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#69006 Apr 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some assembly required, batteries and sights not included.
I'm actually for closing all the loopholes so that even gun show sales have background checks and cooling off periods consistent with brick & stick gun stores. If the Bass Pro Shop has to wait, so should the gun shows.
I don't get the registration of ammunition. I mean, all one has to do is pick up the casings and poof, no traceability. As for actual people who would commit crimes, think they care? Do you think they have cooling off periods imposed or background checks? It's asinine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#69007 Apr 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they ever drop your security clearances when you retire or are in the reserves? Curious how quickly it can be re-instated if need be.
I think the guys who separate from the service to consult for a contractor still need to come in under the company's clearances which means it's a pre-employment requirement to pass the gummint colonoscopy. When I seperated, I burned the bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 177,336
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,099,777
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 48 min Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 2 hr rodeo3queen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••