Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,135)

Showing posts 62,681 - 62,700 of67,198
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure by now you're used to disappointment. For that reason I don't feel so bad when I think of how you will die unfulfilled.
How do you rate your own personalized spam?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Barack and Michelle are at the White Sox baseball game. Sitting in the first row with the Secret Service seated directly behind them, one of the Secret Service agents leans forward and says something to the president. Barack stares at the agent, looks at Michelle, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head. The agent then says “Mr. President, it was a request from the team owner who is a big campaign contributor … and the fans will love it!” So, Barack shrugs and says “well, if it will help my poll numbers.” He gets up, grabs Michelle by her collar and the seat of her pants, and drops her right over the wall into the field. She gets up kicking, screaming and swearing. The crowd goes wild; cheering, applauding and high-fiving. Barack is bowing and smiling, and leans over to the agent and says,“You were right, I would have never believed that!” Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, Barack asks what was wrong. The agent replies “Sir, I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH!"
You're silly. Even if he was strong enough, he'd need two hands to grab that big seat of the pants.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you rate your own personalized spam?
Grey and I like to laugh in the face of adversity...it's what makes us brothers.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Egypt seized a ship with 62.000 different weapons sent by Iran for terrorists in Sinai to topple the Egyptian Government, but of course Israel is the problem in the Middle East.
In Syria they have close to 80.000 arab muslim dead men women and children while fighting arabs at arabs. Of course Israel is the problem in the Middle East.
In Lebanon Shitballah forced out of office the Prime Minister but of course in the Middle East the problem is Israel.
Well I say, keep killing each other if you like it we love it. Hope all sides win 100%.
Fucking retarded muslim retards.
Russia, China, Iran supports the Assad regime in Syria, supplying all the waepons they need and more. But of course its Israel to blame.
The USA Turkey and Saudia among others support the Syrian "rebels" consisting of al quaida and other terror groups. But of course its Israel the Problem in the Middle East.
Hey, nazislamist vermins, fuck you all.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're silly. Even if he was strong enough, he'd need two hands to grab that big seat of the pants.
What do you know?? Nobody told you that the Pres of the USA is the "strongest " man in the world?? He is with giant asses all day long:-))))))
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

No, this did not happen thousands of years ago, this is now, Islam is wonderful especially if you like to get raped in Syria today.....

Raymond Ibrahim: New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria
Over at Human Events, via RaymondIbrahim.com , I discuss the latest Islamic decree allowing jihadis to enslave and rape women:

Yet another Islamic cleric recently made it permissible for the Islamic fighters waging a jihad in Syria—politely known as “the opposition”—to rape the nation’s women.

Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-‘Ajlawni, a Jordanian of origin who earlier lived in Damascus, Syria for 17 years, posted a YouTube video last week where he said he was preparing to issue a “legitimate fatwa” making it legal (in the eyes of Islam) for those Muslims fighting to topple secular president Bashar Assad and install Sharia law to “capture and have sex with” all non-Sunni women, specifically naming Assad’s own sect, the Alawites, as well as the Druze and several others, in short, all non-Sunnis and non-Muslims.

The sheikh used Islam’s legitimate Arabic term for these hapless, non-Muslim women, melk al-yamin, a phrase that appears in Islam’s sacred book, the Koran, and which is simply a reference to non-Muslim sex-slaves. For example, Koran 4:3 commands Muslim men to “Marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four… or what your right hands possess.” Islam’s ulema, or “scholars,” are unanimously agreed that “what your right hands possess” is, according to Islamic law, simply a sex-slave. Linguistic evidence further suggests that she is seen more as an animal or a possession than a human—hence this inhuman fatwa.

Jordanian Sheih Yasir al-‘Ajlawni is certainly not the first cleric to legitimize the rape of infidel women in recent times. Calls to capture and rape non-Muslim women are appearing with increasing frequency from all corners of the Islamic world...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Uzi wrote:
No, this did not happen thousands of years ago, this is now, Islam is wonderful especially if you like to get raped in Syria today.....
Raymond Ibrahim: New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria
Over at Human Events, via RaymondIbrahim.com , I discuss the latest Islamic decree allowing jihadis to enslave and rape women:
Yet another Islamic cleric recently made it permissible for the Islamic fighters waging a jihad in Syria—politely known as “the opposition”—to rape the nation’s women.
Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-‘Ajlawni, a Jordanian of origin who earlier lived in Damascus, Syria for 17 years, posted a YouTube video last week where he said he was preparing to issue a “legitimate fatwa” making it legal (in the eyes of Islam) for those Muslims fighting to topple secular president Bashar Assad and install Sharia law to “capture and have sex with” all non-Sunni women, specifically naming Assad’s own sect, the Alawites, as well as the Druze and several others, in short, all non-Sunnis and non-Muslims.
The sheikh used Islam’s legitimate Arabic term for these hapless, non-Muslim women, melk al-yamin, a phrase that appears in Islam’s sacred book, the Koran, and which is simply a reference to non-Muslim sex-slaves. For example, Koran 4:3 commands Muslim men to “Marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four… or what your right hands possess.” Islam’s ulema, or “scholars,” are unanimously agreed that “what your right hands possess” is, according to Islamic law, simply a sex-slave. Linguistic evidence further suggests that she is seen more as an animal or a possession than a human—hence this inhuman fatwa.
Jordanian Sheih Yasir al-‘Ajlawni is certainly not the first cleric to legitimize the rape of infidel women in recent times. Calls to capture and rape non-Muslim women are appearing with increasing frequency from all corners of the Islamic world...
And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/gaza...

He hits like a girl.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.
He hits like a girl.
He's fat and has no hair. That's why he's angry. This kid is everything he wishes he could be. Not to mention having a brain. And you wonder how they grow up stupid.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's fat and has no hair. That's why he's angry. This kid is everything he wishes he could be. Not to mention having a brain. And you wonder how they grow up stupid.
Back in the day I took some pretty solid paddle shots while bent across the assistant principal's desk but if he had slapped me the way this joker hit that kid, I'd have laid him out flat.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.
He hits like a girl.
One day those young kids are going to hang all the assholas of islam by their balls catch up with humanity and be free forever.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, when you is right you is right.......
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Too bad none of the kids kicked him in the balls or bit him real good. Poor little boys and girls. I guess the parents agree. Asshole arab muslims. Violance starts at a very early age. I wonder if all those kids are retarded or only the idiotic teacher.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Best definition

There's an annual contest at the Griffith University, Australia, calling
for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was 'political correctness'.
The winning student wrote:

'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the
clean end.'

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

22 Killed in Iraq by a homicide bomber.
5 Killed in Cairo Muslims vs Christians

And those are just the headlines. I'm sure as I finish perusing the news, there are tallies from Mayanmar & Syria yet to come in.

Great Saturday morning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
Howdy stranger! I saw you insulting people in another thread and wondered if you didn't love us anymore.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
One day those young kids are going to hang all the assholas of islam by their balls catch up with humanity and be free forever.
Not as long as those assholas of Islam have you to distract the masses. Whenever they do something stupid or particularly egregious they just point at you and shout...

SQUIRREL!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
22 Killed in Iraq by a homicide bomber.
5 Killed in Cairo Muslims vs Christians
And those are just the headlines. I'm sure as I finish perusing the news, there are tallies from Mayanmar & Syria yet to come in.
Great Saturday morning.
The solution is simple...don't trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy stranger! I saw you insulting people in another thread and wondered if you didn't love us anymore.
I saw that,too. He was even going after Gravy, you new best friend. That Port Jeff nutjob is something to see. I can't believe he/she is allowed to walk around un-shackled.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that,too. He was even going after Gravy, you new best friend. That Port Jeff nutjob is something to see. I can't believe he/she is allowed to walk around un-shackled.
I can only stand to read that thread in small doses...if I look at it too long my head starts to hurt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Insulting "PEOPLE"..??
Me..??
Jamais..!!
All I was doing .... I was lecturing a couple of good for nothing s.o.b.'s, Gravy and the Fire Island's(N.Y.)Maricones included.
How's TRD Jr. doing..??
Right, right...lecturing.

That's why I don't post there. I'm close to dropping by to administer some yiddish lessons but I don't know enough to give them the attention they deserve.

Junior is coming over later to work on a project with me and T-III is a real hoot. I'll tell you what...if I knew how much fun grandkids were going to be I'd have been a much more promiscuous teenager. How's the little monster?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,681 - 62,700 of67,198
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,034,303
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 167,647
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min lol 3,780
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min j_m_w 96,143
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 42 min RJS 7,552
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Frijoles 65,148
Abby 4-19 1 hr greenwichvillage 24
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance