Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,681 - 62,700 of 67,936 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's fat and has no hair. That's why he's angry. This kid is everything he wishes he could be. Not to mention having a brain. And you wonder how they grow up stupid.
Hey, when you is right you is right.......
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Too bad none of the kids kicked him in the balls or bit him real good. Poor little boys and girls. I guess the parents agree. Asshole arab muslims. Violance starts at a very early age. I wonder if all those kids are retarded or only the idiotic teacher.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Best definition

There's an annual contest at the Griffith University, Australia, calling
for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was 'political correctness'.
The winning student wrote:

'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the
clean end.'

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

22 Killed in Iraq by a homicide bomber.
5 Killed in Cairo Muslims vs Christians

And those are just the headlines. I'm sure as I finish perusing the news, there are tallies from Mayanmar & Syria yet to come in.

Great Saturday morning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
Howdy stranger! I saw you insulting people in another thread and wondered if you didn't love us anymore.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
One day those young kids are going to hang all the assholas of islam by their balls catch up with humanity and be free forever.
Not as long as those assholas of Islam have you to distract the masses. Whenever they do something stupid or particularly egregious they just point at you and shout...

SQUIRREL!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
22 Killed in Iraq by a homicide bomber.
5 Killed in Cairo Muslims vs Christians
And those are just the headlines. I'm sure as I finish perusing the news, there are tallies from Mayanmar & Syria yet to come in.
Great Saturday morning.
The solution is simple...don't trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy stranger! I saw you insulting people in another thread and wondered if you didn't love us anymore.
I saw that,too. He was even going after Gravy, you new best friend. That Port Jeff nutjob is something to see. I can't believe he/she is allowed to walk around un-shackled.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that,too. He was even going after Gravy, you new best friend. That Port Jeff nutjob is something to see. I can't believe he/she is allowed to walk around un-shackled.
I can only stand to read that thread in small doses...if I look at it too long my head starts to hurt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Insulting "PEOPLE"..??
Me..??
Jamais..!!
All I was doing .... I was lecturing a couple of good for nothing s.o.b.'s, Gravy and the Fire Island's(N.Y.)Maricones included.
How's TRD Jr. doing..??
Right, right...lecturing.

That's why I don't post there. I'm close to dropping by to administer some yiddish lessons but I don't know enough to give them the attention they deserve.

Junior is coming over later to work on a project with me and T-III is a real hoot. I'll tell you what...if I knew how much fun grandkids were going to be I'd have been a much more promiscuous teenager. How's the little monster?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Well, only old timers are likely to remember a time when you could leave your front door unlocked, but it was once like that in America. Over the past 50 years America has fundamentally changed. Once upon a time you could trust just about everybody, but these days it is difficult to find anyone that you can truly trust. We are literally surrounded by psychopaths and sociopaths as we approach the edge of societal collapse. The truly frightening thing is that we are watching society break down rapidly even though economic conditions are still relatively good. If this is how bad things are right now, what are they going to look like after the economy collapses and people become really desperate?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Woody wrote:
Well, only old timers are likely to remember a time when you could leave your front door unlocked, but it was once like that in America. Over the past 50 years America has fundamentally changed. Once upon a time you could trust just about everybody, but these days it is difficult to find anyone that you can truly trust. We are literally surrounded by psychopaths and sociopaths as we approach the edge of societal collapse. The truly frightening thing is that we are watching society break down rapidly even though economic conditions are still relatively good. If this is how bad things are right now, what are they going to look like after the economy collapses and people become really desperate?
More cut and paste from the brain-dead Rambone-Screwy Louie. You certainly can't leave your doors open in Texas with you wetbacks coming over everyday to steal, rape and murder to get your daily fix. YOU are the problem. Illegals stealing American jobs and crying discrimination. I'm still waiting for those country boys to hitch that slimy asz to that bumper for a real Texas ride.

http://www.infowars.com/surrounded-by-psychop...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

must a fckk wrote:
Loud and clear on Junior.
Little Monster.. is ready for first grade. But it's going to be boring. He already knows all the letters, writes any three digits number that I tell him... can tell the five continents on the world map and he is aware that most of the shit you can buy on the stores ... is made in China.
He believes only on toys and electronic gadgets ... that someone(my son,for instance) smuggles into Israel, from the USA. He's a swimmer and plays "real" football..
Ohhh.... most important,... he likes my cooking..
My son and daughter in law have no plans to buy disposable diapers once every two weeks in the near future. My daughter in law, a fresh certified member of the Israeli Lawyers Association wants to obtain a Master degree in Contracts Law from an University in Singapore. This is a new trend among young lawyers; learning how to swindle and beat the Orientals at their own game .... AND I FULLY SUPPORT HER.
Hope life is treating you all well.
Presently I'm part of an ambitious project that I will write about in a few weeks.
Life couldn't be better, stay well.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Woody wrote:
I can tell you're a little melancholy Stewy but I'll play along. If we're talking about a complete societal crash where there is nowhere to turn and desperation has brought out the absolute worst in people, it would look every Muslim country.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Like...it would look like every Muslim country.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you're a little melancholy Stewy but I'll play along. If we're talking about a complete societal crash where there is nowhere to turn and desperation has brought out the absolute worst in people, it would look every Muslim country.
Melancholy for Screwy is memories of fighting with the neighborhood dogs to get choice scraps from the local garbage can. And, remembering the fun he had "teaching" the little boys how to swim that river to freedom. Even though they could not sit down for a week, it was a small sacrifice for an opportunity to experience the American dream. He must really get teary eyed when he thinks about those dresses he outgrew that his Mother made for him. Hey, we all get melancholy from time to time.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Melancholy for Screwy is memories of fighting with the neighborhood dogs to get choice scraps from the local garbage can. And, remembering the fun he had "teaching" the little boys how to swim that river to freedom. Even though they could not sit down for a week, it was a small sacrifice for an opportunity to experience the American dream. He must really get teary eyed when he thinks about those dresses he outgrew that his Mother made for him. Hey, we all get melancholy from time to time.
I can't tell if he is upset at how bad or how good things are here. His predictions of doom and gloom have all turned to dust and blown away. I'm not sure where he goes to collect the data he uses for his predictions but my dollars are going to be worth 40-45 cents more on this trip than the last time I used Euros.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I can't tell if he is upset at how bad or how good things are here. His predictions of doom and gloom have all turned to dust and blown away. I'm not sure where he goes to collect the data he uses for his predictions but my dollars are going to be worth 40-45 cents more on this trip than the last time I used Euros.
All I do is copy his post into my search and it takes my right to his conspiracy, anti-Semitic, doomsday blogger's web sites. This hoto doesn't have an original thought in that dreadlocks covered empty can he calls a head. These sites cater to the feeble minded looking to make themselves look "smart". Gray, your new best friend, is a big user of their gibberish. Both are big hits on the Blamin Izzy thread, where all the cuckoos gather.
Euros? Forgot all about them. You'll be returning and I will be leaving on a world tour of Atlantic City for a week. Bally's. No Euros allowed. See if you can get a pic of the cardboard Pope at the Vatican.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
All I do is copy his post into my search and it takes my right to his conspiracy, anti-Semitic, doomsday blogger's web sites. This hoto doesn't have an original thought in that dreadlocks covered empty can he calls a head. These sites cater to the feeble minded looking to make themselves look "smart". Gray, your new best friend, is a big user of their gibberish. Both are big hits on the Blamin Izzy thread, where all the cuckoos gather.
Euros? Forgot all about them. You'll be returning and I will be leaving on a world tour of Atlantic City for a week. Bally's. No Euros allowed. See if you can get a pic of the cardboard Pope at the Vatican.
It's funny though, when you consider how hard it is for him to string a sentence together in his own voice. Even then, he's more articulate than the Pt. Jefferson guy(s). I'm embarrassed every time I read the thread...it's like watching a Down syndrome kid taking a beat-down.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I'm embarrassed every time I read the thread...it's like watching a Down syndrome kid taking a beat-down.
You're walking the line here, buddy. I'm VERY offended when you mention a child with disabilities. I don't care what freakin context it's in. Incalled for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,815
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,611
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 15 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min RACE 97,529
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 18 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 25 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Mothra 45,790
Amy 7-24 33 min Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE