Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68942 Apr 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I'm right but I know you're wrong. Guam is going to be the icing. There already is a THAAD battery in Hawaii and the Navy already has Aegis assets in place off the Korean coast. That's not counting what we have in Japan let alone what Japan themselves bring to the party.
Kim most likely won't do it but if he does shoot first it will be one of the last things he ever does.
You go my brother! Nothing like optimism.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#68943 Apr 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I watched it Monday night at 11 pm...the Daily Show is where I get all my news. I also watched the night Bassem Youssef appeared on the show, he's got a great sense of humor for a doctor.
I don't envy the countries that are going through this upheaval, they had to get awfully bad to get the people fired-up enough to fight wars over their situations. Morsi was supposed to be the guy that brought Egypt back to traditional values but it turns out the first thing he did as a successful candidate was do all he could to consolidate his power...just like his predecessor did. I guess that's a tradition in Egypt now, oldest play in the Arab book and they fell for it again (and again).

"......the Daily Show is where I get all my news....."

I'm glad you cleared THAT up!

Yes, I like the Daily Show too; Stewart's the only guy with the guts/position to make fun of AIPAC & our multiple Wars for Israel,

A few weeks ago:

SNL did a great skit on Who would do what to prove their "Love for Israel"
...the "McCain" character claimed "I love Israel SOOOOO much, that...

" I'd _______with a donkey if Netanyahu told me to!"

What does all this tell you about America's crumbling Ziono-Media Monopoly.

Israel's Jewish media is more open about Israel's crimes, parasitism, control over the US than US Media

After Haaretz etc....I wish that Israeli Jews ran US Media instead of our Right Wing Zionist ADL, C.A.M.E.R.A., JINSA, AIPAC crowd which is out of touch with US AND Israeli Jews:

“2012 Sees Lowest Number of IDF
Recruits”
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/idf/20...

“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”

“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED

“New young Israeli Refusers”
http://theonlydemocracy.org/2012/03/new-young...

“ZIONIST CRIMES AGAINST JEWS”
http://www.palestine-encyclopedia.com/EPP/Cha...

“Jewish Rabbi: Zionist Israel is a Terrorist Nation And Torah Against Zionist Israel !”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/...

"There is a huge amount of literature describing how the Zionists made it very difficult to save Jews during and after World War II. 

As various individuals and organizations were trying to arrange departures of Jews to western countries, the Zionists worked overtime to prevent this from happening.

They expressed the opinion that building up the Jewish population of Palestine was more important than enabling Jews to go to third countries, and they insisted to western powers that Jews should not be accepted anywhere other than Palestine.

Indeed, Yitzchak Greenbaum, a famous Zionist, proclaimed that “one cow in Palestine was worth more than all the Jews in Poland.” The infamous David Ben-Gurion said in 1938"

“Zionism Is Nobody's Friend”
http://www.judyandreas.com/archive20.html

Dr.Albert D. Pastore quotes Jack Bernstein:

EXCERPT "I am well aware of the tactics YOU, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is gentile, you cry "you're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics..." CONTINUED

We can't celebrate the Death of Zionism Soon Enough!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68945 Apr 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago:
SNL did a great skit on Who would do what to prove their "Love for Israel"
...the "McCain" character claimed "I love Israel SOOOOO much, that...
" I'd _______with a donkey if Netanyahu told me to!"
What does all this tell you about America's crumbling Ziono-Media Monopoly.
Israel's Jewish media is more open about Israel's crimes, parasitism, control over the US than US Media
After Haaretz etc....I wish that Israeli Jews ran US Media instead of our Right Wing Zionist ADL, C.A.M.E.R.A., JINSA, AIPAC crowd which is out of touch with US AND Israeli Jews:
“50% Israeli conscripts refuse to serve”
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212422.html
EXCERPT “Over the past few months, there have also been cases of Israeli troops abandoning their posts and complaining to their superiors about their harsh working conditions.”
“In July, four female Israeli soldiers quit their posts due to unbearable working conditions they faced in the army.” CONTINUED
“New young Israeli Refusers”
http://theonlydemocracy.org/2012/03/new-young...
“ZIONIST CRIMES AGAINST JEWS”
http://www.palestine-encyclopedia.com/EPP/Cha...
“Jewish Rabbi: Zionist Israel is a Terrorist Nation And Torah Against Zionist Israel !”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/...
"There is a huge amount of literature describing how the Zionists made it very difficult to save Jews during and after World War II. 
As various individuals and organizations were trying to arrange departures of Jews to western countries, the Zionists worked overtime to prevent this from happening.
They expressed the opinion that building up the Jewish population of Palestine was more important than enabling Jews to go to third countries, and they insisted to western powers that Jews should not be accepted anywhere other than Palestine.
Indeed, Yitzchak Greenbaum, a famous Zionist, proclaimed that “one cow in Palestine was worth more than all the Jews in Poland.” The infamous David Ben-Gurion said in 1938"
“Zionism Is Nobody's Friend”
http://www.judyandreas.com/archive20.html
Dr.Albert D. Pastore quotes Jack Bernstein:
EXCERPT "I am well aware of the tactics YOU, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is gentile, you cry "you're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics..." CONTINUED
We can't celebrate the Death of Zionism Soon Enough!!!
I'm sure by now you're used to disappointment. For that reason I don't feel so bad when I think of how you will die unfulfilled.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68946 Apr 5, 2013
Barack and Michelle are at the White Sox baseball game. Sitting in the first row with the Secret Service seated directly behind them, one of the Secret Service agents leans forward and says something to the president. Barack stares at the agent, looks at Michelle, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head. The agent then says “Mr. President, it was a request from the team owner who is a big campaign contributor … and the fans will love it!” So, Barack shrugs and says “well, if it will help my poll numbers.” He gets up, grabs Michelle by her collar and the seat of her pants, and drops her right over the wall into the field. She gets up kicking, screaming and swearing. The crowd goes wild; cheering, applauding and high-fiving. Barack is bowing and smiling, and leans over to the agent and says,“You were right, I would have never believed that!” Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, Barack asks what was wrong. The agent replies “Sir, I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH!"

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68947 Apr 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure by now you're used to disappointment. For that reason I don't feel so bad when I think of how you will die unfulfilled.
How do you rate your own personalized spam?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68948 Apr 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Barack and Michelle are at the White Sox baseball game. Sitting in the first row with the Secret Service seated directly behind them, one of the Secret Service agents leans forward and says something to the president. Barack stares at the agent, looks at Michelle, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head. The agent then says “Mr. President, it was a request from the team owner who is a big campaign contributor … and the fans will love it!” So, Barack shrugs and says “well, if it will help my poll numbers.” He gets up, grabs Michelle by her collar and the seat of her pants, and drops her right over the wall into the field. She gets up kicking, screaming and swearing. The crowd goes wild; cheering, applauding and high-fiving. Barack is bowing and smiling, and leans over to the agent and says,“You were right, I would have never believed that!” Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, Barack asks what was wrong. The agent replies “Sir, I said, they want you to throw out the first PITCH!"
You're silly. Even if he was strong enough, he'd need two hands to grab that big seat of the pants.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68949 Apr 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you rate your own personalized spam?
Grey and I like to laugh in the face of adversity...it's what makes us brothers.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68950 Apr 5, 2013
Egypt seized a ship with 62.000 different weapons sent by Iran for terrorists in Sinai to topple the Egyptian Government, but of course Israel is the problem in the Middle East.
In Syria they have close to 80.000 arab muslim dead men women and children while fighting arabs at arabs. Of course Israel is the problem in the Middle East.
In Lebanon Shitballah forced out of office the Prime Minister but of course in the Middle East the problem is Israel.
Well I say, keep killing each other if you like it we love it. Hope all sides win 100%.
Fucking retarded muslim retards.
Russia, China, Iran supports the Assad regime in Syria, supplying all the waepons they need and more. But of course its Israel to blame.
The USA Turkey and Saudia among others support the Syrian "rebels" consisting of al quaida and other terror groups. But of course its Israel the Problem in the Middle East.
Hey, nazislamist vermins, fuck you all.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68951 Apr 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're silly. Even if he was strong enough, he'd need two hands to grab that big seat of the pants.
What do you know?? Nobody told you that the Pres of the USA is the "strongest " man in the world?? He is with giant asses all day long:-))))))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68952 Apr 5, 2013
No, this did not happen thousands of years ago, this is now, Islam is wonderful especially if you like to get raped in Syria today.....

Raymond Ibrahim: New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria
Over at Human Events, via RaymondIbrahim.com , I discuss the latest Islamic decree allowing jihadis to enslave and rape women:

Yet another Islamic cleric recently made it permissible for the Islamic fighters waging a jihad in Syria—politely known as “the opposition”—to rape the nation’s women.

Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-‘Ajlawni, a Jordanian of origin who earlier lived in Damascus, Syria for 17 years, posted a YouTube video last week where he said he was preparing to issue a “legitimate fatwa” making it legal (in the eyes of Islam) for those Muslims fighting to topple secular president Bashar Assad and install Sharia law to “capture and have sex with” all non-Sunni women, specifically naming Assad’s own sect, the Alawites, as well as the Druze and several others, in short, all non-Sunnis and non-Muslims.

The sheikh used Islam’s legitimate Arabic term for these hapless, non-Muslim women, melk al-yamin, a phrase that appears in Islam’s sacred book, the Koran, and which is simply a reference to non-Muslim sex-slaves. For example, Koran 4:3 commands Muslim men to “Marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four… or what your right hands possess.” Islam’s ulema, or “scholars,” are unanimously agreed that “what your right hands possess” is, according to Islamic law, simply a sex-slave. Linguistic evidence further suggests that she is seen more as an animal or a possession than a human—hence this inhuman fatwa.

Jordanian Sheih Yasir al-‘Ajlawni is certainly not the first cleric to legitimize the rape of infidel women in recent times. Calls to capture and rape non-Muslim women are appearing with increasing frequency from all corners of the Islamic world...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68953 Apr 5, 2013
Uzi wrote:
No, this did not happen thousands of years ago, this is now, Islam is wonderful especially if you like to get raped in Syria today.....
Raymond Ibrahim: New Fatwa Permits Rape of Non-Sunni Women in Syria
Over at Human Events, via RaymondIbrahim.com , I discuss the latest Islamic decree allowing jihadis to enslave and rape women:
Yet another Islamic cleric recently made it permissible for the Islamic fighters waging a jihad in Syria—politely known as “the opposition”—to rape the nation’s women.
Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-‘Ajlawni, a Jordanian of origin who earlier lived in Damascus, Syria for 17 years, posted a YouTube video last week where he said he was preparing to issue a “legitimate fatwa” making it legal (in the eyes of Islam) for those Muslims fighting to topple secular president Bashar Assad and install Sharia law to “capture and have sex with” all non-Sunni women, specifically naming Assad’s own sect, the Alawites, as well as the Druze and several others, in short, all non-Sunnis and non-Muslims.
The sheikh used Islam’s legitimate Arabic term for these hapless, non-Muslim women, melk al-yamin, a phrase that appears in Islam’s sacred book, the Koran, and which is simply a reference to non-Muslim sex-slaves. For example, Koran 4:3 commands Muslim men to “Marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four… or what your right hands possess.” Islam’s ulema, or “scholars,” are unanimously agreed that “what your right hands possess” is, according to Islamic law, simply a sex-slave. Linguistic evidence further suggests that she is seen more as an animal or a possession than a human—hence this inhuman fatwa.
Jordanian Sheih Yasir al-‘Ajlawni is certainly not the first cleric to legitimize the rape of infidel women in recent times. Calls to capture and rape non-Muslim women are appearing with increasing frequency from all corners of the Islamic world...
And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/gaza...

He hits like a girl.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68954 Apr 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.
He hits like a girl.
He's fat and has no hair. That's why he's angry. This kid is everything he wishes he could be. Not to mention having a brain. And you wonder how they grow up stupid.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68955 Apr 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's fat and has no hair. That's why he's angry. This kid is everything he wishes he could be. Not to mention having a brain. And you wonder how they grow up stupid.
Back in the day I took some pretty solid paddle shots while bent across the assistant principal's desk but if he had slapped me the way this joker hit that kid, I'd have laid him out flat.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68957 Apr 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And you said Muslims don't know how to party...this fatwa goes to show how things are improving in Syria. Pretty soon, it'll be just like Gaza there.
He hits like a girl.
One day those young kids are going to hang all the assholas of islam by their balls catch up with humanity and be free forever.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68958 Apr 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, when you is right you is right.......
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68959 Apr 6, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JA5yWDUhOggXX
Too bad none of the kids kicked him in the balls or bit him real good. Poor little boys and girls. I guess the parents agree. Asshole arab muslims. Violance starts at a very early age. I wonder if all those kids are retarded or only the idiotic teacher.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68960 Apr 6, 2013
Best definition

There's an annual contest at the Griffith University, Australia, calling
for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was 'political correctness'.
The winning student wrote:

'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the
clean end.'

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68962 Apr 6, 2013
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

22 Killed in Iraq by a homicide bomber.
5 Killed in Cairo Muslims vs Christians

And those are just the headlines. I'm sure as I finish perusing the news, there are tallies from Mayanmar & Syria yet to come in.

Great Saturday morning.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68963 Apr 6, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Ohh, c'mon ... what's wrong with a teacher trying to encourage the boys and girls .... using non conventional means..??
Didn't we say we are shooting for excellence ..??
You better make up your mind...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JA5yWDUhOggXX
Howdy stranger! I saw you insulting people in another thread and wondered if you didn't love us anymore.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68964 Apr 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
One day those young kids are going to hang all the assholas of islam by their balls catch up with humanity and be free forever.
Not as long as those assholas of Islam have you to distract the masses. Whenever they do something stupid or particularly egregious they just point at you and shout...

SQUIRREL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min dang 1,155,960
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 55 min very disappointed 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,324
amy 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 2 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]