Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,641 - 62,660 of 68,069 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Rut Roe

Somebody got their fingers washed out with soap. While my reply was left intact, the content referred to was also rinsed of any residue. LOL Some body told the teacher. Somebody told the teacher. Nah Nah na nah na. Hilarious stuff there.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Gaye

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello ana,
Those solar flares are having a profound effect on that plate in my head. I might sound like a raving lunatic, but, in fact I am.
Thanks,
Gray
ana doesn't care about you and neither does anyone with a brain, mad man
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly you are a vile human I have no idea how you manage to sleep at night
God save you before it's too late
No coffee after 7pm.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Rut Roe
Somebody got their fingers washed out with soap. While my reply was left intact, the content referred to was also rinsed of any residue. LOL Some body told the teacher. Somebody told the teacher. Nah Nah na nah na. Hilarious stuff there.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Huh?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
Huh? huh? Where's your chocolate? LMFAO. You've been expunged!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No coffee after 7pm.
Hey! Hey! He/she's Sunni. Watch it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
I can't butcher that one! LOLOLOLOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't butcher that one! LOLOLOLOL
Can't or won't?:)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Anybody have any cheese? LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can't or won't?:)
Remember in grammar school when the teacher left the room and the class erupted into mass spitball wars and flying books? When the teacher came back, there was always an volunteer eraser clapper who raised their hand to report those unruly classmates? Don't you miss those days? It was never a male because those after school walk-a- abouts were never any fun.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember in grammar school when the teacher left the room and the class erupted into mass spitball wars and flying books? When the teacher came back, there was always an volunteer eraser clapper who raised their hand to report those unruly classmates? Don't you miss those days? It was never a male because those after school walk-a- abouts were never any fun.
It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

I had a grade school teacher once that had me completely wrapped around her finger. They shouldn't let women that hot teach adolescent boys. By way of confession, I went on to work on the vice-principal's goon squad in high school. We'd patrol the halls and parking lots and broke up fights, rapes, robberies...the fun stuff. He recruited us off the football team, mostly linemen so you'd have to have been suicidal to resist.

Good times.(sigh)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.
I had a grade school teacher once that had me completely wrapped around her finger. They shouldn't let women that hot teach adolescent boys. By way of confession, I went on to work on the vice-principal's goon squad in high school. We'd patrol the halls and parking lots and broke up fights, rapes, robberies...the fun stuff. He recruited us off the football team, mostly linemen so you'd have to have been suicidal to resist.
Good times.(sigh)
Oh yes, adolescent school wood. Good times.

Hey, are you following this? Morsi's people? The second clip is hilarious.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

Stewart gives Morsi the full "Daily Show" treatment, first by pointing out the hypocrisy of the charges; Morsi himself has insulted religion, calling for “hatred toward those Zionists and Jews.” He then looks directly into the camera to lecture the Egyptian president.

“So Bassem Youssef pokes fun at your hat and your lack of promised democratic reforms,” Stewart says.“What are you worried about? You’re the president of Egypt, you have an army. He has puns and a show, you have tanks and planes — we should know, we still have the receipts. Look, silencing a comedian doesn’t qualify you to be president of Egypt, just president of NBC.” He adds,“When you are actually powerful, you don’t need to be petty.”

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-lo...

>That provocative tweet clearly didn’t sit well with Morsi. His official account tweeted back:“It’s inappropriate for a diplomatic mission to engage in such negative political propaganda”.
The U.S. embassy appears to have responded to Morsi’s message by temporarily shutting down its Twitter account. Foreign Policy says that the State Department urged the embassy to put it back online for fear of having it “appear as if the U.S. is caving to the online pressure.”

And when the embassy account did re-emerge a little while later, the recent offending tweets had been removed.

Morsi, too, appeared to have deleted the tweet questioning the embassy’s original tweet.
Got it?<

See? Even the great ones get their "offending" posts deleted> Mommy! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, adolescent school wood. Good times.
Hey, are you following this? Morsi's people? The second clip is hilarious.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Stewart gives Morsi the full "Daily Show" treatment, first by pointing out the hypocrisy of the charges; Morsi himself has insulted religion, calling for “hatred toward those Zionists and Jews.” He then looks directly into the camera to lecture the Egyptian president.
“So Bassem Youssef pokes fun at your hat and your lack of promised democratic reforms,” Stewart says.“What are you worried about? You’re the president of Egypt, you have an army. He has puns and a show, you have tanks and planes — we should know, we still have the receipts. Look, silencing a comedian doesn’t qualify you to be president of Egypt, just president of NBC.” He adds,“When you are actually powerful, you don’t need to be petty.”
I watched it Monday night at 11 pm...the Daily Show is where I get all my news. I also watched the night Bassem Youssef appeared on the show, he's got a great sense of humor for a doctor.

I don't envy the countries that are going through this upheaval, they had to get awfully bad to get the people fired-up enough to fight wars over their situations. Morsi was supposed to be the guy that brought Egypt back to traditional values but it turns out the first thing he did as a successful candidate was do all he could to consolidate his power...just like his predecessor did. I guess that's a tradition in Egypt now, oldest play in the Arab book and they fell for it again (and again).

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I watched it Monday night at 11 pm...the Daily Show is where I get all my news. I also watched the night Bassem Youssef appeared on the show, he's got a great sense of humor for a doctor.
I don't envy the countries that are going through this upheaval, they had to get awfully bad to get the people fired-up enough to fight wars over their situations. Morsi was supposed to be the guy that brought Egypt back to traditional values but it turns out the first thing he did as a successful candidate was do all he could to consolidate his power...just like his predecessor did. I guess that's a tradition in Egypt now, oldest play in the Arab book and they fell for it again (and again).
The scary part is that to consolidate power, all you have to do is cater to the Jew haters, which are all of them. Like that fat N. Korean dictator, they might just make a mistake and over-estimate their military capabilities. Looks like a reduced fat version of 1967 all over again.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary part is that to consolidate power, all you have to do is cater to the Jew haters, which are all of them. Like that fat N. Korean dictator, they might just make a mistake and over-estimate their military capabilities. Looks like a reduced fat version of 1967 all over again.
I actually feel pretty good about all the dipwads in the news lately. No matter how bad my life may get, theirs will always suck worse. Guaranteed.(how bad did it have to get for Egypt to start letting Shiite Iranians in?)
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel pretty good about all the dipwads in the news lately. No matter how bad my life may get, theirs will always suck worse. Guaranteed.(how bad did it have to get for Egypt to start letting Shiite Iranians in?)
How bad??? In a 67 documentary there were 30 million muslims in Egypt, not enough food education etc etc....now jump to 2013 and now we have 70 million muslims, still the not enough anything etc etc, UN predicts that in another 20 years there will be 110 million. 40% still can not read or write, islam is great .....for the retarded of the world. Looks like that the best idea would be instead of chopping the clits off young girls they should chop off the boys dicks for 20-30 years. Assholes. Obama get your $$$$ ready, you gonna need a lot of $$$ to keep them Muslim Bros in power or in another word, the US is getting another 70-80 million people on welfare. Grey the hitler jr must be happy. We all know islam is great......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How bad??? In a 67 documentary there were 30 million muslims in Egypt, not enough food education etc etc....now jump to 2013 and now we have 70 million muslims, still the not enough anything etc etc, UN predicts that in another 20 years there will be 110 million. 40% still can not read or write, islam is great .....for the retarded of the world. Looks like that the best idea would be instead of chopping the clits off young girls they should chop off the boys dicks for 20-30 years. Assholes. Obama get your $$$$ ready, you gonna need a lot of $$$ to keep them Muslim Bros in power or in another word, the US is getting another 70-80 million people on welfare. Grey the hitler jr must be happy. We all know islam is great......
You mean waiting until they are 13 before circumcising them isn't gruesome enough? They have to have a total smecklectomy? Ana's right, you're just mean ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You mean waiting until they are 13 before circumcising them isn't gruesome enough? They have to have a total smecklectomy? Ana's right, you're just mean ;)
At 22 yrs old it wasn't brutal, at all. It was, in fact, an erotic healing process. There was a can of spray that stifled the morning woody and after two cans, you're good to go. Morning muster without those tighty whiteys was challenging when that strange heat meets heat occurs. People look ay you funny moon walking backwards to the Line Shack. Yuk Yuk

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At 22 yrs old it wasn't brutal, at all. It was, in fact, an erotic healing process. There was a can of spray that stifled the morning woody and after two cans, you're good to go. Morning muster without those tighty whiteys was challenging when that strange heat meets heat occurs. People look ay you funny moon walking backwards to the Line Shack. Yuk Yuk
Was there a local anesthetic involved? In the Muslim versions I've seen it's pretty much you, an old bearded guy and a knife that resembles an old straight razor. There's one video that shows a mass circumcision where the boys stand in line waiting their turn. How'd you like to watch the one before yours? I'd post the youtube link but I wouldn't want to violate anyone's delicate sensibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min XYZ 1,084,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 175,207
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 35 min hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 46 min Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,878
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••