Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,132)

Showing posts 62,621 - 62,640 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what planet you are from. Where do all you conspiracy fruitcakes get the idea that there is this sinister Jewish cabal pulling strings behind the scenes in America? Do you actually believe that bullsh*t?
I have lived in America every day of my life. I have seen no evidence that any of this nonsense is even remotely true. Our pal Gray is a paranoid psychotic. He has been typing the same unhinged sh*t over and over for several years. He is a lunatic and he hates Jews.

To summarize.....THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY, JEWS HAVE NO SPECIAL INFLUENCE.......
But they do control the media.

Happy Passover, Fck-O.
Your a bigot and you hate Muslims
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what planet you are from. Where do all you conspiracy fruitcakes get the idea that there is this sinister Jewish cabal pulling strings behind the scenes in America? Do you actually believe that bullsh*t?
I have lived in America every day of my life. I have seen no evidence that any of this nonsense is even remotely true. Our pal Gray is a paranoid psychotic. He has been typing the same unhinged sh*t over and over for several years. He is a lunatic and he hates Jews.

To summarize.....THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY, JEWS HAVE NO SPECIAL INFLUENCE.......
But they do control the media.

Happy Passover, Fck-O.
Ahem sorry xenophobe :p
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a bigot and you hate Muslims
So?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So?
Well it's a bit hypocritical taking such a stance, and highlighting a persons flawed views - in particular - you stated that they "hate Jews".... But you're no better, you hate ALL Muslims....

Anyone who hates anyone solely based on their religious faith, gender and or race is really quite simply a lost cause

I really cannot fathom, how you manage to maintain such a regime like dedication to this forum.... Does it not bore you?? After all this time??? Does it not become depressing and mundane?? Surely there are more pleasurable things in life other than supporting and glorifying bigotry, hatred and prejudice.

Anyway I'm off, my tolerance level of such banality is obviously to a lesser degree than yours

ToodleDoo
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So?
A little light reading

I copied and pasted an extract from the article, i had this in my saves list fir sometime... also see the link below

Friday 9 January 2009 11.05 GMT

Hasbara spam alert
With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
Richard Silverstein

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.

A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/ja...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's a bit hypocritical taking such a stance, and highlighting a persons flawed views - in particular - you stated that they "hate Jews".... But you're no better, you hate ALL Muslims....
Anyone who hates anyone solely based on their religious faith, gender and or race is really quite simply a lost cause
I really cannot fathom, how you manage to maintain such a regime like dedication to this forum.... Does it not bore you?? After all this time??? Does it not become depressing and mundane?? Surely there are more pleasurable things in life other than supporting and glorifying bigotry, hatred and prejudice.
Anyway I'm off, my tolerance level of such banality is obviously to a lesser degree than yours
ToodleDoo
Don't get uppity on me now, Ana. We were getting along so well. I'd like to think we each grew a little as people.....You know, building bridges, interfaith outreach....that kind of thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
A little light reading
I copied and pasted an extract from the article, i had this in my saves list fir sometime... also see the link below
Hasbara spam alert.....
Wow man. Gray has a blog?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
A little light reading
Hasbara spam alert
With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
Richard Silverstein
The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.
A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:
http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/ja...
That's it? That's your idea of hard source reporting...some guy's opinion? Tsk tsk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow man. Gray has a blog?
Glad I get to say Happy Easter to my favorite shiksa before the day is over.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get uppity on me now, Ana. We were getting along so well. I'd like to think we each grew a little as people.....You know, building bridges, interfaith outreach....that kind of thing.
Well don't break the bridges that were being built ;) Islam isn't the problem

And a Happy Easter to you

I really must get some sleep, nite nite
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's it? That's your idea of hard source reporting...some guy's opinion? Tsk tsk.
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome

All that matters is the truth

;)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I get to say Happy Easter to my favorite shiksa before the day is over.
Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome
All that matters is the truth
;)
At one time Israel set aside $75,000 in a budget for public affairs related to the web. All it took was a solar flare and suddenly the plate in his head was telling Grey there's 75,000 paid internet warriors out to do Israels bidding.

Careful who's truth you believe, g'night.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?
Leftovers.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At one time Israel set aside $75,000 in a budget for public affairs related to the web. All it took was a solar flare and suddenly the plate in his head was telling Grey there's 75,000 paid internet warriors out to do Israels bidding.

Well I believe that Israel does sponsor people to infiltrate blogs, news sites, forums etc posting pro Israeli propaganda, but that doesn't mean that every Israeli using the Internet is guilty of working for some paid service to post pro Israeli propaganda....

It's common sense

You too night night
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I believe that Israel does sponsor people to infiltrate blogs, news sites, forums etc posting pro Israeli propaganda, but that doesn't mean that every Israeli using the Internet is guilty of working for some paid service to post pro Israeli propaganda....
It's common sense
You too night night
People have been accusing me of that for a few years now....And I'm not even a Jew. But if they're paying people to do this, I want in. Where's my check, Ana?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "whose truth" rather than "who is truth" - oh great smart guy. har har

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common sense
You too night night
Are you really a Sunni Muslim?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "whose truth" rather than "who is truth" - oh great smart guy. har har
Yourse like a cinder in onese eye.

The trouble here is due to the apostrophe, which on 99% of English words indicates possession, but on this one simply indicates a contraction. If you can replace the word with who is or who has, use who's. If not, use whose.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common sense
You too night night
Want to know how I got here? I was reading a story in the Orlando Sentinel online about Cast Lead and at the end it said "Read Comments?". I wanted to know what people were thinking so I clicked on the link and it showed me half a dozen posts by people in my area. At the bottom of the list it said "See More Comments?" and I had to follow that link just because I could. Next thing I know, I'm on Topix and I'm eavesdropping on a polite conversation between a nice Israeli guy and a Palestinian-American girl and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Israel and the Arabs were trying hard to kill each other and here these two were, talking it out as though peaceful negotiation between them were actually possible. I lurked for days before actually saying something because I was fascinated by the tone of their conversation. When things heat up between Israel and Gaza, the conversation usually turns nasty but they were having a polite and coherent argument covering some very interesting points without insulting or degrading each other...I was hooked.

That was four years ago. If there were any money to be made at this I think I'd have learned about it by now. By Topix's own count I've been prolific enough to turn pro, wouldn't you think? Well, nobody in all this time has contacted me to offer me money or even say "good job". The only suggestion of that comes from people like Grey who are trying to discredit the Jews by planting the bug in your ear that Israel and the Jews are controlling the media. He travels all over Topix delivering his tired old cut & paste crap to every thread in the Mid-east forum, thereby proving that Jews do not control the media. They call that trolling. I do my thing right here, every day, rain or shine. They call that a waste of time. You be the judge as to who is doing it professionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,621 - 62,640 of67,186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,033,712
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 27 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 50 min stoner-stud 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••