Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#68870 Mar 31, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Lets Get Ugly Seriously now
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68871 Mar 31, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do agree that Jews have too much disproportionate influence in the US.
Thanks.
So do you agree that you are an asshole??? Dont put words in my mouth, please.
When you live in a free democracy whomever raises to the top its all legit, maybe we should put arab muslim terrorists in the US Government cause they are not proportionatly represented. How about giving free housing to people cause they dont have one. How about giving out free cars and cellphones cause they dont have one. Forgott, Nobama is trying to do all this. How about we take away all your $$$$ cause others dont have that much. I hope you see your idiotic way. But its a great way to destroy the free world, asshole.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68873 Mar 31, 2013
(AND THE SUPREME COURT THAT DID AWAY WITH PRAYER IN SCHOOLS WILL DECIDE THE GAY ISSUE?? LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE THE ISSUE)

OPEN YOUR EYES ; "ONLY IN AMERICA"

This would be truly funny if it weren’t so pathetically true!

TOP 11- "ONLY IN AMERICA" OBSERVATIONS -- BY A CANADIAN*

1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income

Taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who

Don't pay any income taxes at all.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still

Discriminates against black Americans when they have a black

President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal

Workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black

3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible

For our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury

Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means

Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher

Taxes.

4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of

Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims

Might be harmed by the backlash.

5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become

American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens

Of thousands of dollars for the privilege while they discuss letting

Anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become

American citizens.

6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the

Budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as

"extremists."

7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to

Cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate

Whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas

Went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company

(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes

(Nike).

9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from

The people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion

Dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million

PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich

At a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no experience ...

And a complete failure at his job ... Be reelected.

ana

London, UK

#68874 Mar 31, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore Paid, Full Time Scripted Zionist Shills

BUT

Trust your eyes, ears and Past Proof of Zionist Depravity!

I trust 4 guidlines in determining guilt/responsibility behind the widespread, large scale, State Terrorism & so-called "Conspiracy Theories:

For Example: 9/11, JFK assassination, Causus belli, "Suicide Bombings, holocaust Extortion Industry etc:

- First is: cui bono?

- Second; "Means, Motive & Opportunity"
-----

Reliable sources, and Israeli Zionists have proven to be the world's Masters of Deception the term, itself has been proudly embraced as Mossad's motto (" ,,,by way of Deception...") and SHOULD be Zionist Israel's National Anthem.

About Israeli manufactured & distributed Suicide Vests; The Palestinians are too busy trying to find clean water!

Imagine trying to make one if you're among Occupied Palestine's Traumatized, Tormented, hungry, psychologically distracted populace where even clean water is virtually impossible to find and a sophisticated, stable & secure laboratory with top grade explosives, detonation sources etc etc.

Thanks to the U.S., Zionist Israel has been given, stolen & refined the most sophisticated S.V. etc capability

Because advances in perfecting Psych-Ops has grown as rapidly as Asymmetrical Warfare and just as insidiously, it's a Piece of Cake" to prey on addled, harried, desperate Occupied Victims without hope whose entire life has been survivng one Fabricated Massacre, Sneak Attack etc after another.

ALSO: Zionists have proven just as eager to kill Jews as Arabs if it furthers their delusional,,"Greater Israel", apocalyptic dream.

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

The benefits of Zionist Israelis killing off a few "Lefty Peace seekers" is seen in the twisted Zionist mind as a "Win, Win" situation:

1. "Pesty Lefties" out of the Way

2. "Crazy-Arab Terrorists" are soundly Demonized

3. More pressure brought to bear on already Genocidal Zionist Regime to "Get Tougher"

4. The Israeli "Pity Bank" is replenished.

5. "Proof" to the World of chronically "Poor Israelis" reenforced

AND

6. ANOTHER 1,000 to 1 "Cast Lead" MUST be globally excused due to "Fighting Terrorism"

I hope I've articulated this uniquely sociopathic, Cold Blooded, Zionist M.O. clearly enough...

BUT....I KNOW How the myopic, delusional, self-absorbed & sadistic Zionist mind "works"
AND, I've seen their ruthless & twisted glee in torturing "Inferior, non-Chosen 'Two-Legged Cockroaches"

There is nothing so bloodthirsty and cold heartedly Cruel as a Mind with "YHWH's "License to Murder, Torture & Steal!

Thanks for your time
Gray
It is just a mere sign of desperation that these war supporters have to stoop to such lengths, to justify and glorify their barbaric crusade against innocent people....

The more I read and listen to their filth, when attempting to legalise war crimes, I realise that they are ever drifting further from rationality, their claims, justifications and strategies are becoming ever more fanatical, vile, these are people blinded by a hate fuelled racially motivated crusade...

Those people who are affiliated with such evil campaigns and glorify such misery are motivating their own downfall, their erratic and non sensical behaviour indicates just this...

They are losing support by the minute....

&sn s=em
ana

London, UK

#68875 Mar 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>So do you agree that you are an asshole??? Dont put words in my mouth, please.
When you live in a free democracy whomever raises to the top its all legit, maybe we should put arab muslim terrorists in the US Government cause they are not proportionatly represented. How about giving free housing to people cause they dont have one. How about giving out free cars and cellphones cause they dont have one. Forgott, Nobama is trying to do all this. How about we take away all your $$$$ cause others dont have that much. I hope you see your idiotic way. But its a great way to destroy the free world, asshole.
Honestly you are a vile human I have no idea how you manage to sleep at night

God save you before it's too late
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68876 Mar 31, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
I just read that Christians number slightly less than 2% of Israel's population. A similar Percentage to the numbers of Jews in the USA. Do those Christians have an equivalent influence on Israeli culture, politics, and business as the Jews do in the US?
I don't know what planet you are from. Where do all you conspiracy fruitcakes get the idea that there is this sinister Jewish cabal pulling strings behind the scenes in America? Do you actually believe that bullsh*t?
I have lived in America every day of my life. I have seen no evidence that any of this nonsense is even remotely true. Our pal Gray is a paranoid psychotic. He has been typing the same unhinged sh*t over and over for several years. He is a lunatic and he hates Jews.

To summarize.....THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY, JEWS HAVE NO SPECIAL INFLUENCE.......
But they do control the media.

Happy Passover, Fck-O.
ana

London, UK

#68878 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what planet you are from. Where do all you conspiracy fruitcakes get the idea that there is this sinister Jewish cabal pulling strings behind the scenes in America? Do you actually believe that bullsh*t?
I have lived in America every day of my life. I have seen no evidence that any of this nonsense is even remotely true. Our pal Gray is a paranoid psychotic. He has been typing the same unhinged sh*t over and over for several years. He is a lunatic and he hates Jews.

Happy Passover, Fck-O.
Your a bigot and you hate Muslims
ana

London, UK

#68879 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what planet you are from. Where do all you conspiracy fruitcakes get the idea that there is this sinister Jewish cabal pulling strings behind the scenes in America? Do you actually believe that bullsh*t?

Happy Passover, Fck-O.
Ahem sorry xenophobe :p
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68880 Mar 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a bigot and you hate Muslims
So?
ana

London, UK

#68881 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So?
Well it's a bit hypocritical taking such a stance, and highlighting a persons flawed views - in particular - you stated that they "hate Jews".... But you're no better, you hate ALL Muslims....

Anyone who hates anyone solely based on their religious faith, gender and or race is really quite simply a lost cause

I really cannot fathom, how you manage to maintain such a regime like dedication to this forum.... Does it not bore you?? After all this time??? Does it not become depressing and mundane?? Surely there are more pleasurable things in life other than supporting and glorifying bigotry, hatred and prejudice.

Anyway I'm off, my tolerance level of such banality is obviously to a lesser degree than yours

ToodleDoo
ana

London, UK

#68882 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So?
A little light reading

I copied and pasted an extract from the article, i had this in my saves list fir sometime... also see the link below

Friday 9 January 2009 11.05 GMT

Hasbara spam alert
With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
Richard Silverstein

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.

A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/ja...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68883 Mar 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's a bit hypocritical taking such a stance, and highlighting a persons flawed views - in particular - you stated that they "hate Jews".... But you're no better, you hate ALL Muslims....
Anyone who hates anyone solely based on their religious faith, gender and or race is really quite simply a lost cause
I really cannot fathom, how you manage to maintain such a regime like dedication to this forum.... Does it not bore you?? After all this time??? Does it not become depressing and mundane?? Surely there are more pleasurable things in life other than supporting and glorifying bigotry, hatred and prejudice.
Anyway I'm off, my tolerance level of such banality is obviously to a lesser degree than yours
ToodleDoo
Don't get uppity on me now, Ana. We were getting along so well. I'd like to think we each grew a little as people.....You know, building bridges, interfaith outreach....that kind of thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68884 Mar 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
A little light reading
I copied and pasted an extract from the article, i had this in my saves list fir sometime... also see the link below
Hasbara spam alert.....
Wow man. Gray has a blog?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68885 Mar 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
A little light reading
Hasbara spam alert
With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here
Richard Silverstein
The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.
A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:
http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/ja...
That's it? That's your idea of hard source reporting...some guy's opinion? Tsk tsk.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68886 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow man. Gray has a blog?
Glad I get to say Happy Easter to my favorite shiksa before the day is over.
ana

London, UK

#68887 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get uppity on me now, Ana. We were getting along so well. I'd like to think we each grew a little as people.....You know, building bridges, interfaith outreach....that kind of thing.
Well don't break the bridges that were being built ;) Islam isn't the problem

And a Happy Easter to you

I really must get some sleep, nite nite
ana

London, UK

#68888 Mar 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's it? That's your idea of hard source reporting...some guy's opinion? Tsk tsk.
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome

All that matters is the truth

;)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68889 Mar 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I get to say Happy Easter to my favorite shiksa before the day is over.
Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68890 Mar 31, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome
All that matters is the truth
;)
At one time Israel set aside $75,000 in a budget for public affairs related to the web. All it took was a solar flare and suddenly the plate in his head was telling Grey there's 75,000 paid internet warriors out to do Israels bidding.

Careful who's truth you believe, g'night.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68891 Mar 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?
Leftovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Mighty Righty 1,115,385
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 29 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 53 min reality is a crutch 1

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]