Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68841 Mar 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What? No! I'm just waiting for you to get off your dead azz and come fix my cupola. Nevermind, I'll DIY it.
That was for the dikhead who implied that 9/11 was an insurance scam.
Recently? The Braindead Aussied? Are you posting to the right thread? How's about you link that post. I think I can still read. Otherwise, STFU!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68842 Mar 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently? The Braindead Aussied? Are you posting to the right thread? How's about you link that post. I think I can still read. Otherwise, STFU!
What a lovely day. You should grab the grandkids and go outside for a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68843 Mar 27, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What a lovely day. You should grab the grandkids and go outside for a nice game of hide and go fcuk yourself.
I guess no answer is equivalent to your attempted diversionary tactic. You don't have one, do you, Shortstain? My grand kids have no place in your piss poor response to a legitimate inquiry. You want to go there, Pedro? Take a step back.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68844 Mar 27, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! I'm sure the Patent Office will reject the rest of your "invention"! Gross. Nice try.
Go stand and play your games while waiting for your flow! LOL
You may have this guy's number. It takes an outsider to point out the Emperor's new clothes. When you get all those merit badges, you really start to feel that you're in charge. Stick around. It will get interesting. I, for one will push that button before I take sh!t from a pseudo omnipotent A-hole. Game on, my asz.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68845 Mar 27, 2013
The Pals are......accordig to arab officials

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

No shit!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68848 Mar 27, 2013
Uzi wrote:
The Pals are......accordig to arab officials
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No shit!!
Yo dude. Did you ever think you'd see the day that fudge packing would become the law of the land? The Supreme court is spending countless hours trying to decide if two butt fcukin dudes are entitled to benefits like normal people? Tell you what. I'm on that far turn and do not want to see that decision. Unfortunately, my health is good enough to see the outcome. We are heading for a sh!t slide with no return. I hate this current state of affairs.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68849 Mar 27, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dude. Did you ever think you'd see the day that fudge packing would become the law of the land? The Supreme court is spending countless hours trying to decide if two butt fcukin dudes are entitled to benefits like normal people? Tell you what. I'm on that far turn and do not want to see that decision. Unfortunately, my health is good enough to see the outcome. We are heading for a sh!t slide with no return. I hate this current state of affairs.
We both can thank Nobama for lots of things.
How about this guy??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68850 Mar 28, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> In the Navy, they teach us not to piss on our hands.
Probably have wet pants if you don't use your hands. Maybe your hands are busy with the magnifying glass or string, whatever. No, I'm not shaking your hand.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68851 Mar 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably have wet pants if you don't use your hands. Maybe your hands are busy with the magnifying glass or string, whatever. No, I'm not shaking your hand.
Rut Roe. Button pushed. Game on. Aren't you scared? Bully.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68852 Mar 28, 2013
The Englastanians went crazy...

Britain again loses fight to deport jihadist Abu Qatada
His human rights would be violated if he were deported, you see. And that is the paramount consideration. The human rights of his potential victims in Britain are not a matter of concern.

"Britain loses latest battle to deport cleric Abu Qatada," from AFP, March 27 :

LONDON: The British government on Wednesday vowed not to give up its fight to deport radical cleric Abu Qatada to Jordan after losing its latest court challenge to have him expelled.
Lawyers for Home Secretary Theresa May lost their appeal against a decision by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission (SIAC) in November to allow the Jordanian to stay in Britain.

Three judges at the Court of Appeal acknowledged that ministers believed Abu Qatada to be an “exceptionally high risk terrorist” but said this was not relevant to their considerations.

The Home Office or interior ministry vowed to keep fighting, saying in a statement on Twitter:“This is not the end of the road. The government remains determined to deport Abu Qatada.”

It said ministers planned to seek leave to appeal, further dragging out a case that has been a thorn in the side of successive British governments for the last decade.

Abu Qatada meanwhile remains in custody. He was released on bail following November’s decision, but was sent back to jail earlier this month for breaching the conditions of his release.

The 52-year-old cleric, whose real name is Omar Mohammed Othman, has been convicted in Jordan in his absence of terrorism offences and is likely to face a retrial if and when he is sent back.

But he has successfully fought off attempts at deportation since 2005 by arguing that his human rights would be violated on his return....

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68853 Mar 29, 2013
Oh, Chef, what have you done? U B a button pushing MoFo. LOL.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68854 Mar 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
The Englastanians went crazy...
Britain again loses fight to deport jihadist Abu Qatada
His human rights would be violated if he were deported, you see. And that is the paramount consideration. The human rights of his potential victims in Britain are not a matter of concern.
"Britain loses latest battle to deport cleric Abu Qatada," from AFP, March 27 :
LONDON: The British government on Wednesday vowed not to give up its fight to deport radical cleric Abu Qatada to Jordan after losing its latest court challenge to have him expelled.
Lawyers for Home Secretary Theresa May lost their appeal against a decision by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission (SIAC) in November to allow the Jordanian to stay in Britain.
Three judges at the Court of Appeal acknowledged that ministers believed Abu Qatada to be an “exceptionally high risk terrorist” but said this was not relevant to their considerations.
The Home Office or interior ministry vowed to keep fighting, saying in a statement on Twitter:“This is not the end of the road. The government remains determined to deport Abu Qatada.”
It said ministers planned to seek leave to appeal, further dragging out a case that has been a thorn in the side of successive British governments for the last decade.
Abu Qatada meanwhile remains in custody. He was released on bail following November’s decision, but was sent back to jail earlier this month for breaching the conditions of his release.
The 52-year-old cleric, whose real name is Omar Mohammed Othman, has been convicted in Jordan in his absence of terrorism offences and is likely to face a retrial if and when he is sent back.
But he has successfully fought off attempts at deportation since 2005 by arguing that his human rights would be violated on his return....
This gets me. "Three judges at the Court of Appeal acknowledged that ministers believed Abu Qatada to be an "exceptionally high risk terrorist" but said this was not relevant to their considerations." So, what is relevant to their considerations? Where do they get these people to make those decisions? I'd be impeaching some judges.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68857 Mar 29, 2013
This could have gone better.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/03/...

I wonder what the tolls are in Egypt.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#68858 Mar 30, 2013
Uzi wrote:
shit!!
Ignore Paid, Full Time Scripted Zionist Shills

BUT

Trust your eyes, ears and Past Proof of Zionist Depravity!

I trust 4 guidlines in determining guilt/responsibility behind the widespread, large scale, State Terrorism & so-called "Conspiracy Theories:

For Example: 9/11, JFK assassination, Causus belli, "Suicide Bombings, holocaust Extortion Industry etc:

- First is: cui bono?

- Second; "Means, Motive & Opportunity"
-----

Reliable sources, and Israeli Zionists have proven to be the world's Masters of Deception the term, itself has been proudly embraced as Mossad's motto (" ,,,by way of Deception...") and SHOULD be Zionist Israel's National Anthem.

About Israeli manufactured & distributed Suicide Vests; The Palestinians are too busy trying to find clean water!

Imagine trying to make one if you're among Occupied Palestine's Traumatized, Tormented, hungry, psychologically distracted populace where even clean water is virtually impossible to find and a sophisticated, stable & secure laboratory with top grade explosives, detonation sources etc etc.

Thanks to the U.S., Zionist Israel has been given, stolen & refined the most sophisticated S.V. etc capability

Because advances in perfecting Psych-Ops has grown as rapidly as Asymmetrical Warfare and just as insidiously, it's a Piece of Cake" to prey on addled, harried, desperate Occupied Victims without hope whose entire life has been survivng one Fabricated Massacre, Sneak Attack etc after another.

ALSO: Zionists have proven just as eager to kill Jews as Arabs if it furthers their delusional,,"Greater Israel", apocalyptic dream.

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

The benefits of Zionist Israelis killing off a few "Lefty Peace seekers" is seen in the twisted Zionist mind as a "Win, Win" situation:

1. "Pesty Lefties" out of the Way

2. "Crazy-Arab Terrorists" are soundly Demonized

3. More pressure brought to bear on already Genocidal Zionist Regime to "Get Tougher"

4. The Israeli "Pity Bank" is replenished.

5. "Proof" to the World of chronically "Poor Israelis" reenforced

AND

6. ANOTHER 1,000 to 1 "Cast Lead" MUST be globally excused due to "Fighting Terrorism"

I hope I've articulated this uniquely sociopathic, Cold Blooded, Zionist M.O. clearly enough...

BUT....I KNOW How the myopic, delusional, self-absorbed & sadistic Zionist mind "works"
AND, I've seen their ruthless & twisted glee in torturing "Inferior, non-Chosen 'Two-Legged Cockroaches"

There is nothing so bloodthirsty and cold heartedly Cruel as a Mind with "YHWH's "License to Murder, Torture & Steal!

Thanks for your time
Gray
Gray

Richmond, VA

#68861 Mar 30, 2013
To Proponents of Peace and Equitable U.S. Foreign Policy:

”When Members of America’s Infestation of Cowardly and Traitorous, Zionist Parasite/Propagandist CAN'T Disprove DOCUMENTED FACTS & ANYTHING TRUTHFUL, They ALWAYS run to Their Indispensable Hasbara Handbook:

Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”

.....with a few Simple Minded Insults you ARE capable of composing!

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."

Page 8 Communication Styles:

“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."

Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
----

"Israeli and pro-Israeli propaganda: Nuttier every day!"
http://justworldnews.org/archives/003688.html

"You could say that the increasing nuttiness of the arguments made by propagandists/hasbaristas close to Israeli official circles is an indication of their panic and desperation, now that it's become clear that some of their earlier claims won't hold up to the light of day.: CONTINUED

"Twitterers Paid To Spread Israeli Propaganda"
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.ph...

"Internet users paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
http://www.mpacuk.org/story/130909/internet-u...

"Internet surfers paid to spread Israeli propaganda"
http://www.redress.cc/palestine/jcook20090722

NEVER expect an honest, factual, on-topic rebuttal from the Paid, full Time Hasbara Shills that are hired to:

WASTE

YOUR

TIME!
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

#68863 Mar 30, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ore regurgitated hate site cut & paste trash
Gray
So, does that plate in your head get cold in the Winter?
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

#68864 Mar 30, 2013
Nut Job Gray wrote:
Repetitive cut & paste trash from a notorious Troll POS
Does that plate cause the metal detectors to alarm?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68865 Mar 30, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
I just read that Christians number slightly less than 2% of Israel's population. A similar Percentage to the numbers of Jews in the USA. Do those Christians have an equivalent influence on Israeli culture, politics, and business as the Jews do in the US?
Only if they want to, but do they?? Do you?? If yes, do it and dont whine.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68868 Mar 30, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do agree that Jews have too much disproportionate influence in the US.
Thanks.
So what should we do?

Sharia?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68869 Mar 30, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do agree that Jews have too much disproportionate influence in the US.
Thanks.
People with brains have always had "disproportionate" influence over the ignorant. Your point being?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,115,897
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min rauner steals 4,061
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Earthling-1 47,083
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Jimbo 6
Amy 10-2 1 hr he who knows 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]