Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,561 - 62,580 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
Remember that French headscarf poll? The Brits are more direct.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/2...
That's like believing the sun news paper, not a credible source

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
DAMMIT! I can't believe I wasted my spring vacation on a cruise to Europe when I could have gone to Allentown instead.
http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...
Do you enter your code before you wash your hands? Who sanitizes those keys? I can write my name in the snow.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like believing the sun news paper, not a credible source
Luckily, it's not my only source.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enter your code before you wash your hands? Who sanitizes those keys? I can write my name in the snow.
We could turn "Piss-off" into a proper noun. There's a video about it with Brits raving. One guy wanted to get some more beer in him so he could hurry up and play again. And what a fit for baseball, huh? When (not if) you get bored you just go take a leak and then come back to see how you rank among all the other guys in the stadium. This should be huge! Much bigger than "Smelt Night". But yeah, not clear yet about the sign in process.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily, it's not my only source.
More more more

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>We could turn "Piss-off" into a proper noun. There's a video about it with Brits raving. One guy wanted to get some more beer in him so he could hurry up and play again. And what a fit for baseball, huh? When (not if) you get bored you just go take a leak and then come back to see how you rank among all the other guys in the stadium. This should be huge! Much bigger than "Smelt Night". But yeah, not clear yet about the sign in process.
55 seconds is a long time. Think that's really the average time? Let's ask ana. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
More more more
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
55 seconds is a long time. Think that's really the average time? Let's ask ana. ;>)
The p-curve, and it has less to do with pee than you think. It's all going to boil down to prostate interference, hell, 55 seconds isn't long enough to get started sometimes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The p-curve, and it has less to do with pee than you think. It's all going to boil down to prostate interference, hell, 55 seconds isn't long enough to get started sometimes.
Get the f out of here. Remember Bucket List? Never pass up a bath room? It might take Grey that long after all that Desert fun in the sand with the Arab young uns, but this is one who guy just gets there in time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Are you saying the urge surpasses the surge?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Let's just say they had me when they tacked the sports section up over the urinal. This takes it to a whole new level.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TRD wrote:
Let's just say they had me when they tacked the sports section up over the urinal. This takes it to a whole new level.
LOL. That split beaver tail Chef will never experience the joy we guys get from our bodily functions. Unless, some enterprising wimmin come up with a similar game that involves dragging that thing along the ground on a pin ball machine type grid with pelvic motorizing bumpers. Ya know, like labia electrodes with matching grid tracks with shifting side to side control features. Can you see the possibilities? Want in on the design concept? Act now and get in on the ground floor, so to speak.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Chef will never experience the joy we guys get from our bodily functions.
Oh, but I do! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! I'm sure the Patent Office will reject the rest of your "invention"! Gross. Nice try.

Go stand and play your games while waiting for your flow! LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do! Put that in your pipe and smoke it! I'm sure the Patent Office will reject the rest of your "invention"! Gross. Nice try.
Go stand and play your games while waiting for your flow! LOL
Get to work. Shaping up to be a mean Wednesday.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. That split beaver tail Chef will never experience the joy we guys get from our bodily functions. Unless, some enterprising wimmin come up with a similar game that involves dragging that thing along the ground on a pin ball machine type grid with pelvic motorizing bumpers. Ya know, like labia electrodes with matching grid tracks with shifting side to side control features. Can you see the possibilities? Want in on the design concept? Act now and get in on the ground floor, so to speak.
I agree...women won't have any fun in the bathroom, they never go alone, they are too busy talking to focus on a game and the user interface would be more like dance-dance revolution than taking a leak. The money's in the men's room.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to work. Shaping up to be a mean Wednesday.
Fcuk, fcukity fcuk fcuk fcuk.(I'm ready)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...women won't have any fun in the bathroom, they never go alone, they are too busy talking to focus on a game and the user interface would be more like dance-dance revolution than taking a leak. The money's in the men's room.
I watched a stream flik on Netflix called "Hick". A funny scene involved a girl standing by the road doing her thing standing up. Another girl sleeping under a bridge was awakened by the deluge that just missed her. When asked how she could do it standing up, the standee replied, "It's easy. Find a steep bank, get to the top of it and just let it go." I fell out the place. Ya see, it all depends on the angle. Kind of looks like your avatar "x".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a stream flik on Netflix called "Hick". A funny scene involved a girl standing by the road doing her thing standing up. Another girl sleeping under a bridge was awakened by the deluge that just missed her. When asked how she could do it standing up, the standee replied, "It's easy. Find a steep bank, get to the top of it and just let it go." I fell out the place. Ya see, it all depends on the angle. Kind of looks like your avatar "x".
To the best of my knowledge, gravity still works. After that, it's all clean-up. Reminds me of the time I was leaving the head in Pensacola when a Marine flight officer candidate said..."in the Marines they teach us to wash our hands before leaving the head". I told him that in the Navy, they teach us not to piss on our hands.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>To the best of my knowledge, gravity still works. After that, it's all clean-up. Reminds me of the time I was leaving the head in Pensacola when a Marine flight officer candidate said..."in the Marines they teach us to wash our hands before leaving the head". I told him that in the Navy, they teach us not to piss on our hands.
Especially if you're one to shake hands. What's a little skin among friends?

Hey, what's with N. Korea and their "posture" thing? What do you think? Is fat boy gonna fcuk up? I mean, how much trash talk is enough? Everybody is poo pooing this guy as bluffing. How stupid is he?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

lucky Larry Silverstein wrote:
To late, the World know what Israel are like.
Thank you Israel with all your help, no way I could have bombed the Twin towers without your help.
Trouble is all the World knows.
What the hell do we do.?
It's just a matter of time before Israel in FUCKED.
The world will rise against us and Kill us all.
Israel help kill Americans, Larry Silverstein bombed the world trade center.
Why is he still alive.?
Oh look. another Troll dropped in. Shows that the USA does not have the monopoly on brain dead individuals. The Aussies are running a close second. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially if you're one to shake hands. What's a little skin among friends?
Hey, what's with N. Korea and their "posture" thing? What do you think? Is fat boy gonna fcuk up? I mean, how much trash talk is enough? Everybody is poo pooing this guy as bluffing. How stupid is he?
It's not posturing...they really, really want us to give them a spanking so we can rebuild them afterward. I hope we have learned about that after Iraq and Afghanistan and step back rather than into the dog crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,083,088
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min prince calyobamawaby 48,990
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,433
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min newpoly 1,867
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 175,072
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 27 min Daily Mail 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min nono 3,842
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••