Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68798 Mar 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Like I said, get over yourself.
Are you confessing your sins, Judgie Queen? Is that why you're here? Lot easier than saying anything. You'll soon get tired and go away. One can only hope. LMFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68799 Mar 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only way in or out of my hood, unless you count my secret bugout ;))
Is that a Gazebo or an outhouse? What hit it? We had 60-70 MPH peak guts, but the bird feeder made it through. Lose a lot of oranges? Any livestock? Too bad it didn't hit a little farther north of you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68800 Mar 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Gazebo or an outhouse? What hit it? We had 60-70 MPH peak guts, but the bird feeder made it through. Lose a lot of oranges? Any livestock? Too bad it didn't hit a little farther north of you.
I lost a cupola and a weather vane. They say it was in excess of 85 mph but I think it was a small twister with a little bit more wind.

I don't have any livestock around the house, they frown on that considering I could have walked over to Bay Hill and watched Tiger reclaim number one. Who'd-a-thunk that a scant couple years ago that guy was melting down before our eyes, only to rise from the ashes and own his sport again. If he can do that there's nothing stopping world peace.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68801 Mar 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Gazebo or an outhouse?
This is a cupola http://www.architecturaldepot.com/cupolas.htm...
and an outhouse is what you have in your back yard.

Helpful?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68802 Mar 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Gazebo or an outhouse?
This is a cupola:
http://www.architecturaldepot.com/cupolas.htm...

Helpful?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68803 Mar 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a cupola:
http://www.architecturaldepot.com/cupolas.htm...
Helpful?
Stutter? Don't you just hate double posts? If you behave yourself, I'll show you the subject Ponderosa. It's nice sharing pics with you rich people. I'm so fortunate.:<(

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68804 Mar 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I lost a cupola and a weather vane. They say it was in excess of 85 mph but I think it was a small twister with a little bit more wind.
I don't have any livestock around the house, they frown on that considering I could have walked over to Bay Hill and watched Tiger reclaim number one. Who'd-a-thunk that a scant couple years ago that guy was melting down before our eyes, only to rise from the ashes and own his sport again. If he can do that there's nothing stopping world peace.
Tiger has a new main squeeze with an appetite akin to his. Hence, excellent golf. Don't you play better on Sundays after the morning delight? Did I just stutter, too?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68805 Mar 26, 2013
Rut Roe. The Judgie Queen is at it again. The visual of her squirming in that sheet covered chair that keeps her from sliding off as she giggles her way through the morning coffee is priceless. Like Tiger, nothing like getting off early to start the day. You go, Girl.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68806 Mar 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Rut Roe. The Judgie Queen is at it again. The visual of her squirming in that sheet covered chair that keeps her from sliding off as she giggles her way through the morning coffee is priceless. Like Tiger, nothing like getting off early to start the day. You go, Girl.
You may have that backward, when he's winning, he gets the final start on Sunday. Of course, I've never had that experience but there's always a chance (I guess). I get through a round thinking about my nap afterwards.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68807 Mar 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You may have that backward, when he's winning, he gets the final start on Sunday. Of course, I've never had that experience but there's always a chance (I guess). I get through a round thinking about my nap afterwards.
A competitor says Tiger plays like it's Sunday any day of the week. Everybody else has to get up for the game. He can lose the "1 position to McElroy this week, but he's come a long way. Next is the Masters. I used to play like that. I threw my clubs and cart in the dumpster last year. I hate those arrogant priks in front and behind me. Grrrrrrrrr!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68808 Mar 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
A competitor says Tiger plays like it's Sunday any day of the week. Everybody else has to get up for the game. He can lose the "1 position to McElroy this week, but he's come a long way. Next is the Masters. I used to play like that. I threw my clubs and cart in the dumpster last year. I hate those arrogant priks in front and behind me. Grrrrrrrrr!!
You need to play in front of or behind me, I'm very humble on the course. I thank every tree that leaves my ball alone.

Tiger is an amazing athlete. I used to see him in the gym at the club and the work ethic is obvious. On the course, he's a clown while practicing. He's he only guy I know who can start a round with $100 in his pocket and finish with $1000 by just offering people a chance to beat him closest to the pin. I wonder if he's going to put in an appearance at the T-cup this week.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68809 Mar 26, 2013
Made in Israel, sold worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/uVlERTFVSpo...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68810 Mar 26, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Made in Israel, sold worldwide.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/uVlERTFVSpo...
Cessna-size it and you've got a deal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68811 Mar 26, 2013
Remember that French headscarf poll? The Brits are more direct.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/2...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68812 Mar 26, 2013
DAMMIT! I can't believe I wasted my spring vacation on a cruise to Europe when I could have gone to Allentown instead.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#68813 Mar 26, 2013
"ISRAELI PEACE PLAN"...... The Century's BEST Example of an OXYMORON"

Innumerable quotes & blatant aversion from Ruling, Israeli Zionists have made it abundantly clear that they want to Exterminate non Chosen Residents of Occupied Palestine; "Peace Process" implies a willingness of negotiate for peace.

-“Israel's right needs perpetual” war”
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/...

- The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister

- "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
-----

Finally, Israel;'s Criminal and relentless expansion "Settlements" prove that the Zionist State will only respond to:

- More effective Resistance Successes (i.e. Hezbollah's humiliation of Zionist Invaders have left Lebanon safe from subsequent Zionist Invasions)
"We will carry out a greater holocaust against the Palestinians," Matan Vilnai, Deputy israeli Defense Minister

- Increasing International BDS pressure, Funding Levantine Resistance Groups,
Military parity through Iran & Pakistan serve to check more egregious, Genocidal & Expansionist Zionist Misadventures.
_______

Like previous, Myopic & Self Centered, Ultra-Nationalistic, Expansionist, Violent & "Pure/One/Master Race Regimes, the sad reality is that Zionist Israel will ONLY respond to violent measures equal to its own, documented Bloodthirsty intransigence.
ana

London, UK

#68814 Mar 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
Remember that French headscarf poll? The Brits are more direct.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/2...
That's like believing the sun news paper, not a credible source

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68815 Mar 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
DAMMIT! I can't believe I wasted my spring vacation on a cruise to Europe when I could have gone to Allentown instead.
http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...
Do you enter your code before you wash your hands? Who sanitizes those keys? I can write my name in the snow.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68816 Mar 26, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like believing the sun news paper, not a credible source
Luckily, it's not my only source.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68817 Mar 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enter your code before you wash your hands? Who sanitizes those keys? I can write my name in the snow.
We could turn "Piss-off" into a proper noun. There's a video about it with Brits raving. One guy wanted to get some more beer in him so he could hurry up and play again. And what a fit for baseball, huh? When (not if) you get bored you just go take a leak and then come back to see how you rank among all the other guys in the stadium. This should be huge! Much bigger than "Smelt Night". But yeah, not clear yet about the sign in process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 3 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago