Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,521 - 62,540 of 67,942 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Ho ho hooo hoo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

In a rational society psychopaths would not be allowed to live at the expense of others. They solve this problem by lying. Psychopaths hold their world together with lies. They lie compulsively. This is where the Jews excel. The Holohoax was a lie. 911 was a lie. Look at the Jew Arlen Specter who invented the Magic Bullet Theory of the Kennedy assassination to cover up Israel’s role in the murder of yet another American President.

Psychopaths are masters at manipulating others. They use our emotions against us. Jews do not feel guilt for the tens of millions they did kill in the Soviet Union. Nor do they feel guilty about killing 58 million people after the German Army and Navy attempted to surrender to His Majesty’s Jewish Government in March of 1939. They do not experience Empathy and Remorse because they are not fully human. Yet they can manipulate us into feeling guilty about a Holohoax that never happened even extorting taxpayer dollars from people who had nothing remotely to do with those imaginary events.
Ho ho hooo hoo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sources.. you may read the psychopathy check list and see how it fits with the Talmud and the typical joooish mindset anywhere..

Test for Psychopathy

Glibness/superficial charm

Grandiose sense of self-worth

Pathological lying

Conning/manipulative

Lack of remorse or guilt

Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)

Callousness; lack of empathy

Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Prof. Robert Hare Psychopathy Checklist

Talmud the real version..*Use a toilet paper instead)

and there are some anomalies and confessions as well..

This is the first part of a three-part discussion of Psychopathy, particularly vis-a-vis the Jews.

https://vimeo.com/52525412

In this part I discuss Psychopathy in some Jewish families, recognizing the fact that there is a strong genetic component to Psychopathy.

In the second part I discuss the spectrum of Jewish Psychopathy and show where the Jewish scholar, the backbone of our culture fits in on that spectrum.

In the third part, I employ the Hebrew language in order to understand the depths of researchers' descriptions of the basis of Psychopathy as revealed by recent studies and experiments.

All three parts are now up and running on Vimeo.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel

thanks to Doreeen for her dear contributions ..

ohh and do not forget to thank Muzzi the prime example of a live inbrrred pshychopath online 24/7 te hehee :)
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Muslim town in the USA.

News Service

Police in Detroit last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 semi-automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 20 tons of heroin, 5 million in forged US banknotes and 25 trafficked prostitutes - all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library on Woodward Ave.

Local residents were stunned, and a community spokesman said:

"We're all shocked; we never knew we had a library."

Ho ho hooo hoo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The Mask of Sanity, fourth edition, presents the clinical data gathered on an expanded population of subjects, written in the form of dramatic, novelistic descriptions of 13 individuals, an amalgamation of the thousands he has interviewed.

In these vignettes, Prof. Hervey Cleckley presents a typical psychopath's behavior. For example, the psychopath can typically tell vivid, lifelike, plausible stories that are completely fraudulent, without evincing any element of delusion. When confronted with a lie, the psychopath is unbothered and can often effortlessly pass it off as a joke.

or just change the subject as if the issue does not exist.. as in the case of our Uzzi the inbred.. indocrinated on its rabbbis lap as a larva..te hee he
Ho ho hooo hoo

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The concept of the psychopath is only the latest and most refined in a long string of attempts to account for a certain pattern of conduct.

In the 19th century, psychiatric clinicians began to notice patients in their care who fit no known diagnosis, but who nevertheless displayed strange and disturbing behaviors.

They were impulsive and self-destructive.

They had no regard for the feelings and welfare of others.

They lied pathologically, and when caught, they shrugged it off with a smirk and moved on to the next lie.

It was a puzzle—because while there was clearly something unusual about these patients, they showed none of the psychotic symptoms or defects in reason thought necessary for mental illness at the time. Indeed, apart from a tendency to follow foolish and irresponsible impulses that sometimes got them into trouble, they were coldly rational—more rational, perhaps, than the average citizen.

Their condition therefore came to be referred to as manie sans délire (“insanity without delirium”)

The psychopath does not merely repress feelings of anxiety and guilt or fail to experience them appropriately; instead, he or she lacks a fundamental understanding of what these things are. When asked a question such as “What does remorse feel like?” for instance, the typical psychopath will become irritated, deflect the question, or attempt to change the subject. The following response from a psychopathic rapist, asked why he didn’t empathize with his victims, shows just how distanced such a person can be from normal human emotion

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Muslim town in the USA.
News Service
Police in Detroit last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 semi-automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 20 tons of heroin, 5 million in forged US banknotes and 25 trafficked prostitutes - all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library on Woodward Ave.
Local residents were stunned, and a community spokesman said:
"We're all shocked; we never knew we had a library."
Can you smell Turk? Te He
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you smell Turk? Te He
They all smell the same, like camel shit.
suzu

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Boy Oh Boy I get to display my ignorance a real Jew. Oh Boy Oh Boy
not clear what your are saying, but it seems that you are saying you are a real jew displaying ignorance, so that's not exactly news is it, why the glee about this old news? you have made it clear to all since forever

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
not clear what your are saying, but it seems that you are saying you are a real jew displaying ignorance, so that's not exactly news is it, why the glee about this old news? you have made it clear to all since forever
You're right; some real jews are ignorant but it's not Yimminy. Let me clarify: he's not a jew but he is ignorant. Clear?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Now that we know what they cost, send more Turks.
Great reply.$1 a dozen.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply.$1 a dozen.
When you factor in the cost of Iron Dome they're much more reasonable than Palestinian Arabs and all you have to do afterward is apologize...send more Turks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't get it Skinhead, You're here to display your hatred towards real live Jews who frequent this thread. More fun than spraying swastikas on the local Synagogue. No?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right; some real jews are ignorant but it's not Yimminy. Let me clarify: he's not a jew but he is ignorant. Clear?
No defense needed against that notorious Jew Hater, Counselor. Where ya been? Hormone treatments?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>When you factor in the cost of Iron Dome they're much more reasonable than Palestinian Arabs and all you have to do afterward is apologize...send more Turks.
I guess you did not hear the latest news about the Iron Dome and is new operating cost. They moved the video sensors from the tip of the rocket to a ground station (in short) and now the cost of each firing is instead of 10's of thousands of $$$ each its only a few hundred. What can I tell you, I wonder what those damn jooooos are coming up next. Maybe a sewer system in buildings.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you did not hear the latest news about the Iron Dome and is new operating cost. They moved the video sensors from the tip of the rocket to a ground station (in short) and now the cost of each firing is instead of 10's of thousands of $$$ each its only a few hundred. What can I tell you, I wonder what those damn jooooos are coming up next. Maybe a sewer system in buildings.
I won't lie...I loves me a sewer system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No defense needed against that notorious Jew Hater, Counselor.
No, I'm not a Jew hater. I hate people who are very controlling, very bossy, think they are always right and who cannot admit they are wrong. And I hate liberals. As for you, stop your insults. Funny that you vote your trash as brilliant before I can vote it as the trash that it really is. Sick.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a Jew hater. I hate people who are very controlling, very bossy, think they are always right and who cannot admit they are wrong. And I hate liberals. As for you, stop your insults. Funny that you vote your trash as brilliant before I can vote it as the trash that it really is. Sick.
Comprehend much? Nobody said you were a Jew hater. I was addressing that suzu Jew Bashing POS. Actually, I was surprised not to see AIPAC in Tubby's post. You may want to slow down when you read and take those pills. Again, in case you forgot, you CANNOT judge your own posts. Unlike you, I must have a fan. Only newbees think they mean anything. And, I warned you coming in, you had better have a thick skin to hang. Don't like it? Go find a nest to haunt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I must have a fan.
Looks like it. haha Get over yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it. haha Get over yourself.
Looks like somebody has a new toy. Enjoy yourself. You ain't the first to get their rocks off playing with judgies. Nobody cares. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/backl...

In the poll released Monday, 85 percent of respondents opposed the decision, and more than 80 percent said they back a ban in private workplaces and schools. France already bans headscarves and other "ostentatious" signs of religion in public buildings and has outlawed face-covering veils in all.

Like this country, what the majority wants, they can't have. More legislation from the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min EasyEed 1,079,997
Orange line robberys 22 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••