Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68776 Mar 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you smell Turk? Te He
They all smell the same, like camel shit.
suzu

Wallingford, CT

#68777 Mar 23, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Boy Oh Boy I get to display my ignorance a real Jew. Oh Boy Oh Boy
not clear what your are saying, but it seems that you are saying you are a real jew displaying ignorance, so that's not exactly news is it, why the glee about this old news? you have made it clear to all since forever

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68778 Mar 24, 2013
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
not clear what your are saying, but it seems that you are saying you are a real jew displaying ignorance, so that's not exactly news is it, why the glee about this old news? you have made it clear to all since forever
You're right; some real jews are ignorant but it's not Yimminy. Let me clarify: he's not a jew but he is ignorant. Clear?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68779 Mar 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Now that we know what they cost, send more Turks.
Great reply.$1 a dozen.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68780 Mar 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply.$1 a dozen.
When you factor in the cost of Iron Dome they're much more reasonable than Palestinian Arabs and all you have to do afterward is apologize...send more Turks.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68781 Mar 24, 2013
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't get it Skinhead, You're here to display your hatred towards real live Jews who frequent this thread. More fun than spraying swastikas on the local Synagogue. No?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68782 Mar 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right; some real jews are ignorant but it's not Yimminy. Let me clarify: he's not a jew but he is ignorant. Clear?
No defense needed against that notorious Jew Hater, Counselor. Where ya been? Hormone treatments?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68783 Mar 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>When you factor in the cost of Iron Dome they're much more reasonable than Palestinian Arabs and all you have to do afterward is apologize...send more Turks.
I guess you did not hear the latest news about the Iron Dome and is new operating cost. They moved the video sensors from the tip of the rocket to a ground station (in short) and now the cost of each firing is instead of 10's of thousands of $$$ each its only a few hundred. What can I tell you, I wonder what those damn jooooos are coming up next. Maybe a sewer system in buildings.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68784 Mar 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you did not hear the latest news about the Iron Dome and is new operating cost. They moved the video sensors from the tip of the rocket to a ground station (in short) and now the cost of each firing is instead of 10's of thousands of $$$ each its only a few hundred. What can I tell you, I wonder what those damn jooooos are coming up next. Maybe a sewer system in buildings.
I won't lie...I loves me a sewer system.

Location hidden

#68786 Mar 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No defense needed against that notorious Jew Hater, Counselor.
No, I'm not a Jew hater. I hate people who are very controlling, very bossy, think they are always right and who cannot admit they are wrong. And I hate liberals. As for you, stop your insults. Funny that you vote your trash as brilliant before I can vote it as the trash that it really is. Sick.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68789 Mar 24, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a Jew hater. I hate people who are very controlling, very bossy, think they are always right and who cannot admit they are wrong. And I hate liberals. As for you, stop your insults. Funny that you vote your trash as brilliant before I can vote it as the trash that it really is. Sick.
Comprehend much? Nobody said you were a Jew hater. I was addressing that suzu Jew Bashing POS. Actually, I was surprised not to see AIPAC in Tubby's post. You may want to slow down when you read and take those pills. Again, in case you forgot, you CANNOT judge your own posts. Unlike you, I must have a fan. Only newbees think they mean anything. And, I warned you coming in, you had better have a thick skin to hang. Don't like it? Go find a nest to haunt.

Location hidden

#68790 Mar 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I must have a fan.
Looks like it. haha Get over yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68792 Mar 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it. haha Get over yourself.
Looks like somebody has a new toy. Enjoy yourself. You ain't the first to get their rocks off playing with judgies. Nobody cares. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68793 Mar 25, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/backl...

In the poll released Monday, 85 percent of respondents opposed the decision, and more than 80 percent said they back a ban in private workplaces and schools. France already bans headscarves and other "ostentatious" signs of religion in public buildings and has outlawed face-covering veils in all.

Like this country, what the majority wants, they can't have. More legislation from the bench.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68794 Mar 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2 013/03/25/backlash-grows-in-fr ance-after-court-sides-with-em ployee-fired-over-headscarf/
In the poll released Monday, 85 percent of respondents opposed the decision, and more than 80 percent said they back a ban in private workplaces and schools. France already bans headscarves and other "ostentatious" signs of religion in public buildings and has outlawed face-covering veils in all.
Like this country, what the majority wants, they can't have. More legislation from the bench.
Yet.

The operative (and omitted) word is yet. As it becomes a problem, address it. I myself am conflicted on this. On the one hand, it is kind of creepy that people who move to the land of the Great PX for it's freedom continue to cling to their signs of submission but on the other hand, it makes them easier to spot.

You missed a helluva show yesterday, check your inbox.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68795 Mar 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yet.
The operative (and omitted) word is yet. As it becomes a problem, address it. I myself am conflicted on this. On the one hand, it is kind of creepy that people who move to the land of the Great PX for it's freedom continue to cling to their signs of submission but on the other hand, it makes them easier to spot.
You missed a helluva show yesterday, check your inbox.
Your back yard? Looks like a state park, Cattle Man. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68796 Mar 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your back yard? Looks like a state park, Cattle Man. ;>)
That's the only way in or out of my hood, unless you count my secret bugout ;))

Location hidden

#68797 Mar 25, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, in case you forgot, you CANNOT judge your own posts.
Wrong again! Like I said, get over yourself.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68798 Mar 25, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Like I said, get over yourself.
Are you confessing your sins, Judgie Queen? Is that why you're here? Lot easier than saying anything. You'll soon get tired and go away. One can only hope. LMFAO.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68799 Mar 25, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only way in or out of my hood, unless you count my secret bugout ;))
Is that a Gazebo or an outhouse? What hit it? We had 60-70 MPH peak guts, but the bird feeder made it through. Lose a lot of oranges? Any livestock? Too bad it didn't hit a little farther north of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 59 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web