Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
62,501 - 62,520 of 68,361 Comments Last updated 37 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68752 Mar 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Since there's two sides to every argument, that makes him the perfect arbitrator.
Eventually, the Arabs will play the game and present a united front that condemns violence and demonstrates a willingness to negotiate a settlement. When that happens, a guy like President Obama will be worth his weight in gold. Until then, and I think it's important you realize that he realizes...until then the 2-state solution is a non-start.
When JFK dreamed, when MLK dreamed, people began to dream too. I don't know if his legacy will have any weight but his attitude on the job doesn't suck.
Dream on. People began to dream? WTF r u talkin bout?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68753 Mar 22, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. People began to dream? WTF r u talkin bout?
Must have been somebody else dreaming of men on the moon, huh? And that King guy...what did he ever dream about?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68754 Mar 22, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Must have been somebody else dreaming of men on the moon, huh? And that King guy...what did he ever dream about?
You dream-pt of going to the moon or to the other side of the mountain? I dream-pt of making love to Ann Margret. So, did you read Uzi's link? Get out your soap box.
suzu

Meriden, CT

#68755 Mar 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013 /03/egyptian-protesters-clash- with-police-outside-muslim-bro therhoods-hq.html
Thanks again Nobama. Why dont you stay at home you are not needed in Israel. Go, go home.
yeah, you are not needed, but keep sending us your billions. that's all we want from your taxpayers. in fact we demand it. remember the tail gets to shake the dog in this situation. and also, the tail gets to be rude while living off your money. yeah, stay home, leave the money though.
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68756 Mar 22, 2013
(Reuters)- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized on Friday to Turkey for errors that might have led to the deaths of nine Turkish activists during a 2010 raid on a boat off the Gaza Strip, his office said in a statement.

Netanyahu talked with his Turkish counterpart Tayyip Erdogan earlier in the day in a telephone call engineered by U.S. President Barack Obama during a visit to Israel, looking to restore badly impaired ties between the two U.S. allies.

"Prime Minister Netanyahu expressed an apology to the Turkish people for any error that may have led to the loss of life, and agreed to complete the agreement for compensation," the Israeli statement said.

Good.. good! Obey your master.. your life goes faster!
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#68757 Mar 22, 2013
Israel Apologizes To Turkey Over Flotilla Deaths

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/isra...
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68758 Mar 22, 2013
hmm wrote:
Israel Apologizes To Turkey Over Flotilla Deaths
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/isra...
I give em that .. those proud jooos know whose arse to lick.. hehe

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68759 Mar 22, 2013
Ho ho hooo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I give em that .. those proud jooos know whose arse to kick.. hehe
http://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/we-fool-t...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68760 Mar 22, 2013
Ho ho hooo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I give em that .. those proud jooos know whose arse to lick.. hehe
Now that we know what they cost, send more Turks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68761 Mar 22, 2013
suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you are not needed, but keep sending us your billions. that's all we want from your taxpayers. in fact we demand it. remember the tail gets to shake the dog in this situation. and also, the tail gets to be rude while living off your money. yeah, stay home, leave the money though.
Oh Boy Oh Boy I get to display my ignorance a real Jew. Oh Boy Oh Boy
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68762 Mar 22, 2013
So lets some it up.
1.Your terrorist ship never made it to Gaza.
2. Some of your terrorists were sent to mussie heaven, you just loved it.
3.You wont send any more ships with outdated medicine to Gaza, ever.
4. We getting back the business of updating your war planes, worth 100"s of millions of $$$$ per year.
5. Its gonna be real tough for your erDOGen to swallow his own muslim shit and cooperate with Israel. This way he is never gonna be the King of all muslims.
6. so, in summing it up we came out all right from all this Turkish shit.
7. Sorry , cant convince me to be back as a tourist after being to Greek Crete and to Thesalloniki. Loved the people, loved the cities, loved not to see muslim ragheads all over.
8. Your friend Uzi.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68763 Mar 22, 2013
Sign at gun show

I went to the Gun Show at Reliant Center Saturday Jan.19. 2013 – all day big show and lots of guns – high prices. Looked like people buying mostly hand guns – and lots looking as we were. Thousands of people – hundreds signing up and joining the NRA – wow! The best sign I saw there was at a booth that read :

IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA, WE DO NOT WANT YOUR BUSINESS, YOU’RE TOO STUPID TO HAVE A FIREARM! "

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68765 Mar 23, 2013

and then some, have a happy, spread the gospel, and the truth.
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68766 Mar 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
So lets some it up.
1.Your terrorist ship never made it to Gaza.
2. Some of your terrorists were sent to mussie heaven, you just loved it.
3.You wont send any more ships with outdated medicine to Gaza, ever.
4. We getting back the business of updating your war planes, worth 100"s of millions of $$$$ per year.
5. Its gonna be real tough for your erDOGen to swallow his own muslim shit and cooperate with Israel. This way he is never gonna be the King of all muslims.
6. so, in summing it up we came out all right from all this Turkish shit.
7. Sorry , cant convince me to be back as a tourist after being to Greek Crete and to Thesalloniki. Loved the people, loved the cities, loved not to see muslim ragheads all over.
8. Your friend Uzi.
you are a delusional indocrinated INBRRRED PSYCHOOOOPATH no wonder! Typical jooo.. hehee :)
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68767 Mar 23, 2013
Sanhedrin 58b.... If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Psychopaths can have no genuine remorse.

Remorse is a feeling of shame for an act the person has committed they deem to be hurtful to others. Psychopaths can pretend to be sorry when they see others are angry with them over their behavior. Jewish settlers and the Israeli Defense Force have combined forces to systematically commit atrocities on the Palestinians of Gaza and the West Bank. The Jews refuse to allow people overseas to send crayons, coloring books and musical instruments to the children of Gaza.

Jewish adults armed with automatic weapons to routinely beat 5 and 6 year-old children walking to school. Some Jews object but most do not. The Jews were taught by the Talmud that it is permissible to rape a Gentile three year-old girl. It is perfectly lawful for a Jew to kill or to rob the Gentiles. That is why most Jews show no Empathy and Remorse for their egregiously bad behavior in the modern world.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68768 Mar 23, 2013
Ho ho hooo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a delusional indocrinated INBRRRED PSYCHOOOOPATH no wonder! Typical jooo.. hehee :)
and dont forgett that we are back training your air force and ours in those beautiful Turkish skies. But then again what are friends for???
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68769 Mar 23, 2013
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows...

Psychopaths are grandiose. They live in a falsely constructed world in which they are both literally and figuratively gods. They have an overblown sense of entitlement. Have you noticed how many Bailouts are going to the Jewish bankers and a few Gentile traitors in Europe and America? The only reason for this nonsense is that the Jews insist we have a banking system that requires us to pay them interest on money they created out of nothing. It is as if they were gods and we were born to be sacrifice the whole of our lives to them as Debt Slaves always in bondage to the them. They show no Empathy for the 3 million Americans who died from starvation in the Great Depression. And of course they show no Remorse because they are not fully human.

Psychopaths are irresponsible because nothing is ever their fault. They are never at fault because they think they are perfect. In the Talmud if a Jew rapes a Gentile woman she is to be put to death as an adulteress. But the Jewish rapist is blameless under Jewish law...
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68770 Mar 23, 2013
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

In a rational society psychopaths would not be allowed to live at the expense of others. They solve this problem by lying. Psychopaths hold their world together with lies. They lie compulsively. This is where the Jews excel. The Holohoax was a lie. 911 was a lie. Look at the Jew Arlen Specter who invented the Magic Bullet Theory of the Kennedy assassination to cover up Israel’s role in the murder of yet another American President.

Psychopaths are masters at manipulating others. They use our emotions against us. Jews do not feel guilt for the tens of millions they did kill in the Soviet Union. Nor do they feel guilty about killing 58 million people after the German Army and Navy attempted to surrender to His Majesty’s Jewish Government in March of 1939. They do not experience Empathy and Remorse because they are not fully human. Yet they can manipulate us into feeling guilty about a Holohoax that never happened even extorting taxpayer dollars from people who had nothing remotely to do with those imaginary events.
Ho ho hooo hoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#68771 Mar 23, 2013
sources.. you may read the psychopathy check list and see how it fits with the Talmud and the typical joooish mindset anywhere..

Test for Psychopathy

Glibness/superficial charm

Grandiose sense of self-worth

Pathological lying

Conning/manipulative

Lack of remorse or guilt

Shallow affect (genuine emotion is short-lived and egocentric)

Callousness; lack of empathy

Failure to accept responsibility for his or her own actions....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Prof. Robert Hare Psychopathy Checklist

Talmud the real version..*Use a toilet paper instead)

and there are some anomalies and confessions as well..

This is the first part of a three-part discussion of Psychopathy, particularly vis-a-vis the Jews.

https://vimeo.com/52525412

In this part I discuss Psychopathy in some Jewish families, recognizing the fact that there is a strong genetic component to Psychopathy.

In the second part I discuss the spectrum of Jewish Psychopathy and show where the Jewish scholar, the backbone of our culture fits in on that spectrum.

In the third part, I employ the Hebrew language in order to understand the depths of researchers' descriptions of the basis of Psychopathy as revealed by recent studies and experiments.

All three parts are now up and running on Vimeo.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel

thanks to Doreeen for her dear contributions ..

ohh and do not forget to thank Muzzi the prime example of a live inbrrred pshychopath online 24/7 te hehee :)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#68772 Mar 23, 2013
Muslim town in the USA.

News Service

Police in Detroit last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 semi-automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 20 tons of heroin, 5 million in forged US banknotes and 25 trafficked prostitutes - all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library on Woodward Ave.

Local residents were stunned, and a community spokesman said:

"We're all shocked; we never knew we had a library."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,099,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min mahz 49,470
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 46,299
Amy 8-29 15 min Judge Janie 6
Al Qaeda wannabes told to target Las Vegas 23 min Alex Greg 1
Abby 8-29 24 min Mister Tonka 7
Militants decapitate four 'Israeli Mossad spies 49 min MailOnline 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min LRS 177,361
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••